Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” (44379 Views)

President Buhari, His Glasses & Smiles In Cute Photo Shortly After Jumaat Prayer / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by darkenkach(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2016
sade1994:
Plz can someone explain why nairalanders clamour for FTC. I've noticed how happy they get when that is achieved.
Is there a prize attached to it ? Like money or subscription? So that I too will put in more effort to be FTC..

Thanks

Let me tell you the secret. If you are FTC, your post will be read by everybody who viewed the topic and you might attract as many like, share nd mention as possible.
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Afrok(m): 4:14pm On May 05, 2016
sade1994:
Plz can someone explain why nairalanders clamour for FTC. I've noticed how happy they get when that is achieved.
Is there a prize attached to it ? Like money or subscription? So that I too will put in more effort to be FTC..

Thanks
A graduate of PIC from Unique school?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by darlenese(f): 4:15pm On May 05, 2016
True!

I thought Fayose was making sense , untill recently when he messed himself up with that China trip!

He should be taken to a rehab ASAP, #no jokes
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by zomby(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2016
Fayose should no longer be entertained; he should be permitted to continue to make f00l of himself. I mean, what else can we expect from man that walks around with a brain that belongs to a goat.

My only question is: Who are the people that work for this brainless f00l? How does one cope with working for a mooncalf like Fayose?

It is a matter of time, fayose's days are not too far...Very very soon he is going to pay heavily for his infected diarrhea mouth
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by iukpe: 4:18pm On May 05, 2016
The result of over ranting, speaking before thinking as a politician or leader can be disastrous.
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by frankoben(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2016
Guy PMB dey use football age, I sure say him don dey 90. Nigeria is a footballing Nation afterall so every citizen has a right to football age.
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by frankoben(m): 4:19pm On May 05, 2016
Guy PMB dey use football age, I sure say him don dey 90. Nigeria is a footballing Nation afterall so every citizen has a right to football age.( Though it's optional).
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by okejos(m): 4:21pm On May 05, 2016
CLEAN TOYOTA TERCEL FOR SELL. CONTACT ME ON.08056912411, 08139296824
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Pyeratedraymond(m): 4:23pm On May 05, 2016
Fayoshe may end up being a fool for lyph.
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by eddyslim(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2016
Fayose my man.... Haters keep Hating... Fayose will always rise above Hate..
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Omonigeriarere: 4:29pm On May 05, 2016
derespect:
Some people are so dumb to d extent dat they don't understand simple idiomatic expression while some are so useless all because they want to have people's attention.

Which category does the goat belong?

Without any atom of doubt, I think you belong to the same category tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by okejos(m): 4:31pm On May 05, 2016
coolcharm:
Nw I see why Fayose acts like a premature baby. His watery brain is a product of watery pap and underdeveloped eggs, hence his mouth runs like tap water cheesy grin
JUST AS YOUR7 IS RUNNING RIGHT AWAY
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by zomby(m): 4:34pm On May 05, 2016
Buhari is not only the president of this country, but also old enough to be Fayose's father. Where is the culture? Where is the respect? and where is the common sense?
Fayose is a bl00dyf00l... He completely forgot that only God knows tomorrow and what goes around also comes around.
If Fayose lives longer than president Buhari, he will surely experience the KARMA; you reap what you sow
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 05, 2016
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Liamm(m): 4:49pm On May 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Fayose - very respectful man.
the zombies are on their way.... cheesy
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 05, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Without any atom of doubt, I think you belong to the same category tongue tongue tongue
Well... I don't blame you, I blame DEMOCRACY.
The problem of DEMOCRACY is dat even ignorant people like u also have freedom of speech.
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by zheroes(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2016
I thot they said yorubas respect those older than them? Let's check well this guy na from warri!!!! I didn't say delta state ooooo.. Just warri!!!!!
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by okejos(m): 4:54pm On May 05, 2016
WHAT RUBBISH ARE MOST OF U EVEN WRITING IN THIS TREND. FAYOSE HAS NOT REPLY ANY OF THIS INSULT COS HE HIS WAITING FOR POSTERITY TO JUDGE BETWEEN HIS ACTION AND PMB BORROWING. GO CHECK ALL OVER THE WORLD. AND TELL US ANY OIL RICH NATION THAT BORROW TO BALANCE IT'S ANNUAL BUDGET. THAT DEBT IS SENSELES AND FRUDULENT
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by gemtlesoul123: 4:58pm On May 05, 2016
Fayose man of immorality
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by okejos(m): 5:00pm On May 05, 2016
darkenkach:

Let me tell you the secret. If you are FTC, your post will be read by everybody who viewed the topic and you might attract as many like, share nd mention as possible.
HOW THEN CAN ONE BE FTC?
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by gemtlesoul123: 5:00pm On May 05, 2016
Fayose man of immorality!!! If u can called buhari ur girlfriend dat miss u can date ur mother
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by darkenkach(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2016
okejos:
HOW THEN CAN ONE BE FTC?
Use your head.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by sinceraconcept(m): 5:07pm On May 05, 2016
Cutesexy1:
Noted
miss baby face,why are you so cute?
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Arjeeni: 5:08pm On May 05, 2016
Who cares about that.
PMB careless about how Fayose runs his mouth.
Iwofa lenu, ohun to hu elenu lole fenu e wi
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by okejos(m): 5:11pm On May 05, 2016
Liamm:
the zombies are on their way.... cheesy
U LOOK LIKE THE LEADER OF ZOMBIES
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by excel101(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2016
This is common sense. Fayose is not really talking about the age or how old President Buhari is, what he meant is that Mr President is too old to lead Nigeria.... I dnt know why we're making a sky scraper over a bungalow.
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by patpaul: 5:44pm On May 05, 2016
Didnt i hear that Yoruba people know how to respect their elders? Fayose is only showing respect, the Yoruba way.
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by oc2fish: 5:45pm On May 05, 2016
Not a grand father we agreed, Nigeria of today needs a leader that thinks along the digital age. Promogating a law that will encourage nomads to track for over 300km in search of grass and water is surely a grand father's way of thinking maybe that is why the Ekiti strong man called him a GRANDFATHER.
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by sexylado(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2016
Fayose his mouth is just sounding like TATAPUPU AND ERO ILOGI

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Joelchris(m): 5:58pm On May 05, 2016
I was told while in school that ekiti is the state with the highest amount of professor. How come they have illiterate as their governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Storm Plateau Assembly, Government House With Corpses (Video) / Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal / Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.