Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) (69191 Views)

"Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 / "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 05, 2016
As much as I detest violence of any kind but the truth must be told. Hausas and fulanis do not have the monopoly of violence. What could have probably led to him killing the guy? An eye for an eye they say would make the world go blind but an eye for an eye sometimes strikes or creates a balance. You cannot kill my brother or someone related to me and expect me not to retaliate.

A civil war is likely going to break out in this country one day but this time it would be the whole of Nigeria against the igbos but the whole Nigeria against Hausas and Fulanis.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Splinz(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2016
Blame that colossal failure of a man called Buhari. He's a failure at everything! embarassed

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by JoyNews: 7:27pm On May 05, 2016
Choi
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by ril19(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2016
taiyesoul:
Why is the guy in the second pic caressing his arse?.Is he gay?.Anyways,RIP.

focus on the topic mahn

6 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by sukkot: 7:27pm On May 05, 2016
dan boro uba shege dan iska. walahi talahi who violence done epp ?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by princeisah26(m): 7:28pm On May 05, 2016
lie here nd dere abt hausa ppl. we knw all u guys want is biafra

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Beadex1(m): 7:28pm On May 05, 2016
In as much i don't support this, but respect is reciprocal. When some set of people believe they are untouchable this always result in what is happening now. This is making 1 week and some days since the Enugu massacre yet no igbo retaliated any hausa anywhere in the igboland ... Yet some people are fanning the embers, dont push others to the wall and think the wont resist. united nation should come in here before full war begins. Hausa's are making the country unhealthy plus the suffering we have now. AN HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN.

5 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 7:28pm On May 05, 2016
AnotherSeun:
we all know where all this heat started from...
vomitting hate speech and planting hatred in peoples mind to commit havoc....

this country was alrdy peaceful b4, a man who sees himself as a messiah appears in the picture...
only the wise can understand this now but the foolish ones will understand at the end of it all....

RIP...

You mean Buhari? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Thatitan234(m): 7:28pm On May 05, 2016
Another tribal war looms
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by sonnie10: 7:29pm On May 05, 2016
asha80:
I thought it was reported he was stabbed on the heart ? Are you sure this is the right pic?

Do you have knowledge of anatomy at all? Where do you think is the easiest part to get to the heart? If you go through the front, there is a bone there called sternum which might protect the heart. From the back, there is no such protection except your shoulder blade which is way up and lateral. Look at the precision of that wound, the aboki knows what he is doing, he avoided the backbone which would have offered some protection in the mid-line and went straight through the right 8th inter-coastal space. At that point, there was no chance of being stopped by either the backbone, ribs or shoulder blade.

RIP

12 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Alaminalpha: 7:30pm On May 05, 2016
MirabelArode:
The hausa abd fulanis will not be at
peace anywhere East of the Niger as long they have Islamic rags on their heads with impedes their mechanism of reasoning.

They've been killing Easterners since
before 1914 without paying a great
price so they felt it is normal to do,
but let me warn them, every hair of
an Easterner be it Ijaw, Igbo, Ibibio,
Ogoni, Idoma etc now has a price tag.

We know they are addicted to killing
Easterners but we will cure that

addiction BY FORCE!
What the heck has a fulani got to do with the Hausa?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by lielbreema: 7:31pm On May 05, 2016
I smell civil war... God help us

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Appareil(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2016
osabuohein:
As much as I detest violence of any kind but the truth must be told. Hausas and fulanis do not have the monopoly of violence. What could have probably led to him killing the guy? An eye for an eye they say would make the world go blind but an eye for an eye sometimes strikes or creates a balance. You cannot kill my brother or someone related to me and expect me not to retaliate.

A civil war is likely going to break out in this country one day but this time it would be the whole of Nigeria against the igbos but the whole Nigeria against Hausas and Fulanis.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 05, 2016
Appareil:
MODIFY. Your POST. IT. Will NOT BE. DO IT FAST. THANKS.
go and sleep.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by chesterlee(m): 7:34pm On May 05, 2016
Update: Scores 7-2

Aba boys ain't smiling....If not for the military it would have escalated to something massive embarassed
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Jentilia(f): 7:35pm On May 05, 2016
the yeebos are not smiling at all
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by yomz1e(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin because he cares

taiyesoul:
Why is the guy in the second pic caressing his arse?.Is he gay?.Anyways,RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 05, 2016
hmmmmmmmm. Igbo vs Hausa. Home win 2.70 Draw 7.65 Away win 4.50 Both teams to score. Yes 1.40/ No 3.10 home Handicap 1.80 Away Handicap 6.90 more odds on the way.

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by gragraboy: 7:36pm On May 05, 2016
Dollyak:
A young man's life has been taken away from him just like that. Honestly the core Northerners are not meant to live among the civilised people.

I hate people who dismiss historical context. Use your brain for once.
I am not justifying anybody's actions my problem is people ethnicizing everything
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by acerr(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2016
Krismart:
And a stab from the back can't get to d heart abi?
if his heart is on the right. Check the picture again

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by ElCount: 7:37pm On May 05, 2016
AnotherSeun:

i hardly reply low IQ replies like urs, but wanna make this an exception..
1st, for you as a female to have written stuff like shows ur level of idiocy..
2ndly,,like thats not enuf, for this to have come from a ugly foppery like you.doesnt really surprise my understanding..
continue wif this behaviour my dear,, yu will meet ur doom sumday..
just try and do this with ur type and definitely not me...
if yu comment reasonably on ma post next time even tho am wrong,, i will accept but this is definitely absurd

READ MY POST AGAIN AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ITS NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH
I couldn't help but notice you didn't answer her question but rather resorted to ad hominem. Let me ask the question again was it the self acclaimed messiah that told the hausa man to stab him?

And please for your earlier post don't mistake TOLERANCE for PEACE.
just because a section of the country tolerated the violence oozing out from a particular region does not mean the country was peaceful

10 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by laprince(m): 7:38pm On May 05, 2016
asha80:
I thought it was reported he was stabbed on the heart ? Are you sure this is the right pic?

Could be multiple.
Quite a gory sight.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 05, 2016
killed and burnt?
Damn, these Aba guys gat no chill o. Why do these Hausa people go about with daggers, says a lot about them. "Premeditated murderers"

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Appareil(m): 7:39pm On May 05, 2016
osabuohein:
go and sleep.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by iykenathan162(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2016
I hate people who dismiss historical context. Use your brain for once. [/quote

no wonder a certain presidential candidate stated it clearly that he will prevent moslem s from entering his county when he becomes the president.

The truth is that they are the same
everywhere, all over the world they the same

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by leac508(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2016
no be only u oh even me.
but WHY NOW
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Naija9090: 7:42pm On May 05, 2016
gragraboy:
Had it been he was stabbed by a fellow Igbo man, the OP will not mention anybody's ethnicity.

RIP to the dead

y0ruba...as expected.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by alobright17(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2016
SleekAboki:
Buhari failed to handle this fulani issue well. He alone should be held responsible.
but war between hausas and Igbos has been on even before Buhari
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by leac508(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2016
think twice b4 ur ryt ur rubbis lad
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by leac508(m): 7:44pm On May 05, 2016
think twice b4 ur ryt ur rubbish lad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers / New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary / Peter Obi Reacts To President Tinubu 124-Car Convoy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.