Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) (69183 Views)

"Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 / "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by econity(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2016
On Monday the 9th of May I'll be going to bury a cousin brother who was stabbed to death by a fellow Easterner.
Killing by any tribe should be condemn by all. We must not play the ethnic game if we are to develope as a people.
Which is more abominable? A brother killing his own brother or a stranger killing a stranger?
Every day we hear about killing of different types but we only look out for those that has igbo/hausa, igbo/yoruba or hausa/yoruba but ignore the one that matter most which is brother killing brother.
Which way my people, why are we fanning the Amber of hatred?
RIP to both of them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by hummerwise(m): 9:50pm On May 05, 2016
cococandy:
So the so called messiah is the cause of all this Fulani rampage?

Ediot!
wah is this one saying,,.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:54pm On May 05, 2016
nightmile:

Dont mind your people! Its because they are comfortable in Yoruba land and when they start to run from the north 90% will still rundown to Yoruba land. How can a wise man hate someone without whom you can't survive.

I appreciate your comment, but to say that the Igbo people cannot survive on its own is a pure FALLACY.

The Nigerian state is interdependent, and one region cannot boast of standing in its own WITHOUT being worse off.

Any region can survive on its own, but it will be worse off.....

The Nigerian state is a perfect match, it's just ethnic and religious differences that is the headache here.

When tribalism ends, and that feeling of superiority among certain ethnic groups that others cannot do without them, then this country will9ve forward.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by freedom96: 9:55pm On May 05, 2016
Dollyak:
A young man's life has been taken away from him just like that. Honestly the core Northerners are not meant to live among the civilised people.

I hate people who dismiss historical context. Use your brain for once.
I understand u are being honest,but so is ur stupidity.You are sincerely ignorant as well.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Fbicacus: 9:58pm On May 05, 2016
They think say eungu be aba boys. Fk them all...
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by millionboi(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2016
luqzi00:
My fellow people d whole trend was manipulated by igbo guys, actually d hausa guy stabbed d guy but nt to death but in retaliation d igbos gang up on d hausa guy and beat him up to death and later burnt him. It was serious down here brothers dis people are heartless. I saw it live wt my eyes
thunder fire you 4sayin dat thy r heartless.
Are DOS who massacre innocent citizens in Enugu not heartless.
Aba no be Enugu#onye era
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by TomLepskie(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2016
sigiyaya:
Lugarrrrrrrrrrrrrd may God punish you and your generation for bringing us with these animals together Lugaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd know no peace were ever you are; Lugarrrrrrrrrrrrrd!!

Guy lay low,you and i hv failed to actualize the potential of lugard's amalgamation, we hv allowed the greedy politicians to use our brain, divide and rule, what's happening in the North is happening in the South, East and west, poverty everywhere in a country that's not supposed to know poverty, the only benefactors are the politicians, all of them including those in the national assembly. Give Nigeria to USA, China or Germany and you ll realize that our population and diverse culture is priceless.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by macaranta(m): 10:08pm On May 05, 2016
fkj950ax:
Can somebody or the MODS ban the guy who keeps posting the MTN scam airtime in every post.

It's annoying and distracting.

He/she has like a million monikers.

@topic...we need peace in Nigeria,let Syria and Iraq serve as a reminder of what chaos looks like.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Dollyak(f): 10:09pm On May 05, 2016
freedom96:
I understand u are being honest,but so is ur stupidity.You are sincerely ignorant as well.
Listen simpleton, I have no time for peasant. I bet your comment made sense to you. f00l.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by KELECHUKWU89: 10:17pm On May 05, 2016
This is a gun shot dad nt knife i was there wn it happened
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by stasius: 10:20pm On May 05, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
But that's not where the heart is located nah... It's on the left not right.. undecided

What if he has Dextrocardia?
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:25pm On May 05, 2016
MirabelArode:
That stab was from the back, the hausa coward obviously stabbed him when he let his guard down. The coward couldn't fight and stab from the front.
Anyway two of them had their heads removed as payback. Pity them.

And you think you are a hero fanning the embers of hatred. Women suffer more when there is war.

The whole platoon will line up and do it to you until you faint, and this time no body will pay you. They are not customers, they are soldiers.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by babadee1(m): 10:29pm On May 05, 2016
sonnie10:

Do you have knowledge of anatomy at all? Where do you think is the easiest part to get to the heart? If you go through the front, there is a bone there called sternum which might protect the heart. From the back, there is no such protection except your shoulder blade which is way up and lateral. Look at the precision of that wound, the aboki knows what he is doing, he avoided the backbone which would have offered some protection in the mid-line and went straight through the right 8th inter-coastal space. At that point, there was no chance of being stopped by either the backbone, ribs or shoulder blade.

RIP

Doc, interesting analysis. But there's no way that wound could have impacted the heart unless the decedent had dextrocardia. The wound is on the right side.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 10:31pm On May 05, 2016
luqzi00:
My fellow people d whole trend was manipulated by igbo guys, actually d hausa guy stabbed d guy but nt to death but in retaliation d igbos gang up on d hausa guy and beat him up to death and later burnt him. It was serious down here brothers dis people are heartless. I saw it live wt my eyes

Common shut ur mouth. so the one the Hausa's have been killing the Hausa's ain't heartless? must the Hausa stab just because of common disagreement? use ur head mr
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2016
Ugosample:

My only problem is...... Why kill the other Hausa guy that had nothing to do with the stabbing. It is one person that was stabbed, why were two people killed?

My people cheering this don't know the repercussions of this

which of your people are you talking about? some people sha better change your name to what you are.... mistakenly go to KANU and let one igbo man kill a single Hausa man, they won't matter if you are a Yoruba or igbo, as far as they sight you as not been one of them, they will slaughter you. keep supporting them. patriotic citizen. rubbish.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by AMvanquish: 10:53pm On May 05, 2016
hakeem4:
I don't like these Fulani-Hausa people

Im proudly fulani.I dont kno u and u dont know me. And coz of the bad actions of a few, u dont like fulani-hausa. Its very easy to stereotype. If i say i dont lyk all hakeems because 1 did something bad. Am I being objective.. For me! There are good and bad people. Thats being objective.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by qleap2all(m): 10:59pm On May 05, 2016
I think our brothers from that end should allow peace to reign. Would hausa man kill without being attacked outside his own domain? Nigerians are not killers, we are PEACE LOVERS
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by sonnie10: 11:03pm On May 05, 2016
babadee1:

Doc, interesting analysis. But there's no way that wound could have impacted the heart unless the decedent had dextrocardia. The wound is on the right side.

Put yourself in the attacker's position and you will get a clearer picture. It is very difficult to stab at 90 degrees.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:08pm On May 05, 2016
ItzChinnex:

which of your people are you talking about? some people sha better change your name to what you are.... mistakenly go to KANU and let one igbo man kill a single Hausa man, they won't matter if you are a Yoruba or igbo, as far as they sight you as not been one of them, they will slaughter you. keep supporting them. patriotic citizen. rubbish.

So tell me what you mean by changing my name to who (not what) I am?

Somebody cannot express his opinion again.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 05, 2016
Civil war looming....Everybody sharpen ur cutlass ooooo
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 05, 2016
hakeem4:
I don't like these Fulani-Hausa people
How many of us do you know personally?
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 05, 2016
sigiyaya:
Lugarrrrrrrrrrrrrd may God punish you and your generation for bringing us with these animals together Lugaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd know no peace were ever you are; Lugarrrrrrrrrrrrrd!!
We are not animals.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by oweman: 11:17pm On May 05, 2016
SleekAboki:
Buhari failed to handle this fulani issue well. He alone should be held responsible.

Buhari sure should be held responsible even for those that killed five fulanis and were dancing on the shallow graves in Abia state some few weeks ago .
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by oweman: 11:19pm On May 05, 2016
SleekAboki:
Buhari failed to handle this fulani issue well. He alone should be held responsible.

President Buhari sure should be held responsible even for those that killed five fulanis and were dancing on the shallow graves in Abia state some few weeks ago .
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by mandax: 11:34pm On May 05, 2016
AMvanquish:

Im proudly fulani.I dont kno u and u dont know me. And coz of the bad actions of a few, u dont like fulani-hausa. Its very easy to stereotype. If i say i dont lyk all hakeems because 1 did something bad. Am I being objective.. For me! There are good and bad people. Thats being objective.
@Proudly Fulani,
But when a few bad people through their dirty acts polluted the majority, the majority are seen as bad. That's the issue with Hausa/Fulani on Nigeria today.

A state of undeclared civil war exists between Hausa/Fulani and rest of Nigeria today.

Let's see where it's leading to. Look at that young boy stabbed in Aba. Look at the kids and others brutally murdered in Nimbo.

For God's sake, Igbos are not northern people who don't have respect for sanctity of human life.

Northerners are calling for a declared civil war with these their killings in the east.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by ceaser: 11:53pm On May 05, 2016
sonnie10:

Do you have knowledge of anatomy at all? Where do you think is the easiest part to get to the heart? If you go through the front, there is a bone there called sternum which might protect the heart. From the back, there is no such protection except your shoulder blade which is way up and lateral. Look at the precision of that wound, the aboki knows what he is doing, he avoided the backbone which would have offered some protection in the mid-line and went straight through the right 8th inter-coastal space. At that point, there was no chance of being stopped by either the backbone, ribs or shoulder blade.

RIP

The heart is to the left bro. The stab is on the right. Only a very long tool would navigate that distance, except the victim is dextrocardiac.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:56pm On May 05, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
just carry your bed and go and lie down if you have nothing reasonable to say. Was it the self aclaimed messiah that told the hausa man to stab the aba man. I wonder where you left your brain.

In his mother's womb. Where else? grin
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:59pm On May 05, 2016
ceaser:

The heart is to the left bro. The stab is on the right. Only a very long tool would navigate that distance, except the victim is dextrocardiac.

Bottom line be say the man was stabbed to death by Hausa-fulani man. Whether na for leg, e no matter. Though I agree with your observations. cheesy
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by sonnie10: 12:56am On May 06, 2016
ceaser:

Obviously, you don't know how long and sharp those fulani daggers are. The distance from the heart to where that wound is, is just a few centimeters apart. Moreover, the heart is not entirely on the left but orients mostly towards the left. Part of the heart extends proximal to the right boarder of the sternum pass the main sagital line. In fact, the heart originates from the right then projects distal to the left.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Drdonzeez(m): 1:07am On May 06, 2016
harjorlarh:
yeebos and Yorubas...I tink its high time we settle our issues...and unite against dis northerns b4 they start murdering us in ourv sleep.nd turn our children fatherless nd wife husbandless.I hope it doesn't lead 2 civil war. cos e no go funny at all
Why would you want to form coalition with the Yorubas if you're not cowards?the yorubas are peace,loving people. All man to himself.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Drdonzeez(m): 1:15am On May 06, 2016
misscastle:

How many of us do you know personally?
If one of my best teachers ever was not from kano,I would have concluded that all hausas are scorpions.

sweet memories!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers / Peter Obi Reacts To President Tinubu 124-Car Convoy (Video) / How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.