Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) (69188 Views)

"Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 / "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Drdonzeez(m): 1:17am On May 06, 2016
misscastle:

How many of us do you know personally?
If one of my best teachers ever was not from kano,I would have concluded that all hausas are scorpions.in him you see a very quiet,gentle and intelligent being.

sweet memories!
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by GuDErboY(m): 2:29am On May 06, 2016
Dollyak:
A young man's life has been taken away from him just like that. Honestly the core Northerners are not meant to live among the civilised people.

I hate people who dismiss historical context. Use your brain for once.
Nawa oo. The hausa guys wey dem behead no gt lyfs fr dia body abi?
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by ClintonDal(m): 3:55am On May 06, 2016
For those shouting they can't wait till 2019 to vote out APC, my brothers and sisters you're all on a long thing. The last thing APC will do is to allow power move out to an opposition. PDP made that mistake and this is just the beginning.
Whatever you sow, you shall reap. This is the dividends of democracy they promised us. After saying am for everybody during his inauguration, the dullard went on air to denounce the 5% that didn't vote for him.
APC will be in power for many years to come, live with that.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 4:25am On May 06, 2016
I still don't understand how one can stab a fellow human being when not in combat. This man was stabbed in the back by a coward.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by ikeg7416: 4:45am On May 06, 2016
GuDErboY:
Nawa oo. The hausa guys wey dem behead no gt lyfs fr dia body abi?

Who started it? No the hausa guys? If an hausa didn't stab the Igbo guy, would anyone have went after Hausa aba? Abeg abeg, the hausa hot what he deserved. You don't go around killing people because of a mere argument.
What is wrong with una and bloodshed?
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by ikeg7416: 4:48am On May 06, 2016
I have always said it that hausa/fulani are not as strong and warrior like as people say and the more pictures I see, the more stories I read, the more I'm confirmed that's true.

They attack people at night while they sleep and run before day break. They stab people in the back when they are turbed, never the front. All that show signs of blood thirsty cowards. If they are so bad, why can't they ever confront their opponent when they aren't asleep or their back turned? Wht?
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by itsmaleekbaby(m): 4:53am On May 06, 2016
A nation governed by Monkeys!!
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by tuk2ato(m): 6:19am On May 06, 2016
Guy can you please shut up!, An average hausa-fulani have been known for violence even before Nnamdi Kanu started his secessionist speeches! Is he also responsible for the killings in Agatu, and numerous places all over the country. I saw this same comment of yours on a similar thread, i decided to overlook your folly, but i just couldnt stand it this time around.It is either you were born yesterday not to know how an average hausa-fulani can be so hateful.
AnotherSeun:
we all know where all this heat started from...
vomitting hate speech and planting hatred in peoples mind to commit havoc....

this country was alrdy peaceful b4, a man who sees himself as a messiah appears in the picture...
only the wise can understand this now but the foolish ones will understand at the end of it all....

RIP...

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by richiepolymer(m): 6:25am On May 06, 2016
Why should this type of post be allowed by the mods? This platform shouldn't promote ethnic rivalry in any form. angry
Can't the stories of crime just pass without emphasizing the 'Igbo', 'Hausa' and 'Yoruba' ? So sad
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by richiepolymer(m): 6:26am On May 06, 2016
Why should this type of post be allowed by the mods? This platform shouldn't promote ethnic rivalry in any form. angry
Can't the stories of crime just pass without emphasizing the 'Igbo', 'Hausa' and 'Yoruba' ? So sad
angry

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by swaz(m): 6:46am On May 06, 2016
The guy was killed by a straight bullet from the security operators when the were trying to disperse them....
Some people like posting false informations
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by DauraDullard0(m): 6:47am On May 06, 2016
luqzi00:
My fellow people d whole trend was manipulated by igbo guys, actually d hausa guy stabbed d guy but nt to death but in retaliation d igbos gang up on d hausa guy and beat him up to death and later burnt him. It was serious down here brothers dis people are heartless. I saw it live wt my eyes
How come you didn't see the picture of the dead boy? It's on the first page. Help yourself my friend. We are ready for you guys... Eyes for an eye, tit for tat, blood for blood. It's inevitable. The Hausa-Fulani will be visited with genocide in the nearest future. It's already brewing. The level of arrogance and impunity being exhibited since the emergency of Buhari has become worrisome. Someone needs to put you people in check.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:52am On May 06, 2016
AnotherSeun:
ok sir
you're Welcome Boss.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by luggy(m): 7:05am On May 06, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
just carry your bed and go and lie down if you have nothing reasonable to say. Was it the self aclaimed messiah that told the hausa man to stab the aba man. I wonder where you left your brain.
this female IRserveMYcoment is a useless girl or woman, what ever, next incident is going to happen to her, let ZOO country go, will want IPOB.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Semper247(m): 8:12am On May 06, 2016
It is a pity some people will never want to see this country move forward and they will employ every mean to destabilize this administration.

It was never reported that a BAYELSA man killed, raped or maimed anyone in the last admin.

Now all we hear is YINUSA kidnapped...
Fulani herdsmen killed....
Hausa man stabbed....
Fulani caused accident...

Unfortunately, most of these coming from one Part of Nigerian...

Why this much hatred because a man was ousted and another man took over the reign?

Why this politics of chaos?
Why are the youths the agents of chaos?
What do we stand to gain from all these news?

This will eventually lead to regional unrest and the man in Abuja will not be the one to suffer the consequences but the commoners in the communities...

People should think......
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by maleek2009: 8:29am On May 06, 2016
I wonder what You people want to do with Hausa fulani peoples..You hate us..you think we are animals..you think we are uncivilized..you think we are killers and terrorist without exceptions...I dont really understand why such kind of hate especially from YOU self claimed wise ,civilised and western oriented minds. Sometimes you just have to think of what ever you want say. This is a nigeria where we are born once by a different mothers and not by our choice. I dont see the reason why we should continue to hate each other when our colonial masters were already enjoying and building their nation while living peacefully when we are here fighting and hating each other like that. Its really sad...stop claiming being wise and civilised when youre still thinking like an animal.....#MyOwnThought

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by DBestDoc(f): 8:43am On May 06, 2016
sonnie10:

Do you have knowledge of anatomy at all? Where do you think is the easiest part to get to the heart? If you go through the front, there is a bone there called sternum which might protect the heart. From the back, there is no such protection except your shoulder blade which is way up and lateral. Look at the precision of that wound, the aboki knows what he is doing, he avoided the backbone which would have offered some protection in the mid-line and went straight through the right 8th inter-coastal space. At that point, there was no chance of being stopped by either the backbone, ribs or shoulder blade.

RIP
Are you sure you did Anatomy?

Look at that picture again bro...

From your analysis, you said the injury is at the Level of the 8th ICS @ bold. At what level is the heart's apex, does it run down to the 8th ICS? even if he was dextrocardiac...

We should be talking more bout lung injuries like pneumothorax and atelectasis.

Reading through this thread I saw about 4 quotes trying to correct you, but you just won't learn...

Goodluck!
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by surveycash(m): 8:58am On May 06, 2016

This is a condemnable act.

Over 5,000 views but no one doubted the image. The environment doesn't look Nigerian let alone Aba. Social media!

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:11am On May 06, 2016
luggy:
this female IRserveMYcoment is a useless girl or woman, what ever, next incident is going to happen to her, let ZOO country go, will want IPOB.
Thnks alot the insults, unfortunately it doesnt move me. What ever you wish to happen to me will happen to you in a thousand fold.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Roadmike(m): 9:27am On May 06, 2016
[size=16pt]The Problem is as attached.
A new born baby does not in any way express hatred rather express Love to one and all. You see such a Baby smile at all, particularly when you express same to him/her.
But in the name of Religion, you are thought not to associate with a neighbour because he's an infidel, must be slaughtered, take their wives as slaves, must pay tax or subjugated them its endless……..[/size]

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by harjorlarh(m): 9:56am On May 06, 2016
Drdonzeez:
Why would you want to form coalition with the Yorubas if you're not cowards?the yorubas are peace,loving people. All man to himself.

m a Yoruba man actuallh
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by harjorlarh(m): 9:59am On May 06, 2016
Drdonzeez:
Why would you want to form coalition with the Yorubas if you're not cowards?the yorubas are peace,loving people. All man to himself.

m a Yoruba man actually...remmberw dat Igbo and
Yoruba are in d south
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by acerr(m): 12:51pm On May 06, 2016
sonnie10:

The heart is not entirely located on the left side, it only aligns most to the left. It originates from the right, some few inches pass the middle of the body from the right and ends at the left. Also note that there is an uncommon condition know as Situs Inversus, where the heart is inversely aligned from left to right in very few people.
did you noticed the word IF
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 06, 2016
DauraDullard0:
How come you didn't see the picture of the dead boy? It's on the first page. Help yourself my friend. We are ready for you guys... Eyes for an eye, tit for tat, blood for blood. It's inevitable. The Hausa-Fulani will be visited with genocide in the nearest future. It's already brewing. The level of arrogance and impunity being exhibited since the emergency of Buhari has become worrisome. Someone needs to put you people in check.
This your comment is void of reason and sense. We will achieve a new country, but not through blood-shed and ethnic hatred.
The Hausa/Fulanis are humans.... irrespective of the few red ones among them.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by sonnie10: 1:19pm On May 06, 2016
DBestDoc:

Are you sure you did Anatomy?

Look at that picture again bro...

From your analysis, you said the injury is at the Level of the 8th ICS @ bold. At what level is the heart's apex, does it run down to the 8th ICS? even if he was dextrocardiac...

We should be talking more bout lung injuries like pneumothorax and atelectasis.

Reading through this thread I saw about 4 quotes trying to correct you, but you just won't learn...

Goodluck!

The question was, is it possible to get to the heart from that stab wound location? In my opinion yes. Consider the length of the attacker's weapon and compare it with the distance from that point to the heart. Maybe a 3D reconstruction of the thoracic cavity will help. Although the apex is at the 5th intercoastal space, but remember that the knife must have made a superior travel at an angle other than 90 degrees towards the heart.

When someone holds a knife to stab, naturally the upper extremity is abducted way from the body, this increases distance thus more force.

Talking about learning, I learn everyday from real-life cases. Sometimes it is not what the textbooks say because people are different. Take a closer look at that victim's body habitus, then you will get my point.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by DauraDullard0(m): 3:36pm On May 06, 2016
mekuzi09:
This your comment is void of reason and sense. We will achieve a new country, but not through blood-shed and ethnic hatred.
The Hausa/Fulanis are humans.... irrespective of the few red ones among them.
Bosnians like you would have their hands full in due course...
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by GuDErboY(m): 5:25pm On May 06, 2016
ikeg7416:

Who started it? No the hausa guys? If an hausa didn't stab the Igbo guy, would anyone have went after Hausa aba? Abeg abeg, the hausa hot what he deserved. You don't go around killing people because of a mere argument.
What is wrong with una and bloodshed?
Lol you is talking to an all south south dude buddy.....no b say i say wetin im do good bt no na.....mk ppl gt small patience fr body na.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by DBestDoc(f): 9:04am On May 07, 2016
sonnie10:

The question was, is it possible to get to the heart from that stab wound location? In my opinion yes. Consider the length of the attacker's weapon and compare it with the distance from that point to the heart. Maybe a 3D reconstruction of the thoracic cavity will help. Although the apex is at the 5th intercoastal space, but remember that the knife must have made a superior travel at an angle other than 90 degrees towards the heart.

When someone holds a knife to stab, naturally the upper extremity is abducted way from the body, this increases distance thus more force.

Talking about learning, I learn everyday from real-life cases. Sometimes it is not what the textbooks say because people are different. Take a closer look at that victim's body habitus, then you will get my point.

I get your point, it's a good one though. But if that guy was brought to me in real life and i'm to guess which organs are injured, the heart would not be among the top two on my list.
Lungs, Diaphragmatic and liver rupture would be considered first judging by the level and severity of hemorrhage around him.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37am On May 10, 2016
misscastle:

We are not animals.
Are you Fulani?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers / New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary / Peter Obi Reacts To President Tinubu 124-Car Convoy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.