Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) (69187 Views)

"Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 / "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by SeanDada1(m): 7:45pm On May 05, 2016
asha80:
I thought it was reported he was stabbed on the heart ? Are you sure this is the right pic?

That's the heart from behind... Open ur eyes my friend.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by SAEJO: 7:46pm On May 05, 2016
MirabelArode:
The hausa abd fulanis will not be at
peace anywhere East of the Niger as long they have Islamic rags on their heads with impedes their mechanism of reasoning.

They've been killing Easterners since
before 1914 without paying a great
price so they felt it is normal to do,
but let me warn them, every hair of
an Easterner be it Ijaw, Igbo, Ibibio,
Ogoni, Idoma etc now has a price tag.

We know they are addicted to killing
Easterners but we will cure that
addiction BY FORCE!
Its a shame what the hausa/fulani are turning this country into, The ONE NIGERIA chant from the North is nothing but hypocrisy becos their only desire is to kill every other ethnic group and take the whole country for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by DjValency(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2016
fkj950ax:
Can somebody or the MODS ban the guy who keeps posting the MTN scam airtime in every post.

It's annoying and distracting.
they won't see him o,if na me just post one thing now, they will ban me for 10 years

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 05, 2016
Serenity008:
Hausa man stabbed an Igbo man in ABA dis afternoon and the HAUSA man was killed and burnt

Below is the photo of the dead man
rip to d dead. But in my opinion d op is trying to incite violence. How do we know d killer is Hausa? Why was his pix(Hausa man) not uploaded? Why is it dat d pix of d so called Igbo was uploaded? How do we know he is Igbo? And to d mod u need to be more sensitive about what u push to d front page most especially now that d country enjoys fragile peace.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 7:53pm On May 05, 2016
Hausa people can't and don't fight with bare hands, they can strike any moment with daggar which is their trademark.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by bashimam(m): 7:53pm On May 05, 2016
YOU CAN KILL ME BUT YOU CANT KILL ISLAM
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by iykenathan162(m): 7:53pm On May 05, 2016
100 airtime abeg
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by sonnie10: 7:55pm On May 05, 2016
acerr:
if his heart is on the right. Check the picture again

The heart is not entirely located on the left side, it only aligns most to the left. It originates from the right, some few inches pass the middle of the body from the right and ends at the left. Also note that there is an uncommon condition know as Situs Inversus, where the heart is inversely aligned from left to right in very few people.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by zinny377(f): 7:55pm On May 05, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
just carry your bed and go and lie down if you have nothing reasonable to say. Was it the self aclaimed messiah that told the hausa man to stab the aba man. I wonder where you left your brain.
they r doing this because it's Buhari in power.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 05, 2016
But that's not where the heart is located nah... It's on the left not right.. undecided
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by DjValency(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2016
this my cousins acct of the ideal, he was there

the clash started when an
Hausa cattle rearer allegedly
stabbed an Igbo man after
some slight quarrel, this led
to anger among the Igbo
people who saw what
happened.
They killed two Hausa men
at the spot, others
scampered to the nearest
police station, as the
slaughter boys chased them
with machetes and
cutlasses.
The young Igbo man who
was stabbed by the Hausa
man, was reported to have
died some moments later as
he was stabbed frm back to heart,
the news of his death made
the slaughter boys to
organize and head to
Mosque street Aba,the Hausa community
in Aba has been deserted
over what they feared as
bigger reprisals by Ogbor Hill
slaughter boys.There is chaos
everywhere, from St.
Michael's Aba we didnt know
what happened, all we saw
were group of people, some
on foot and inside bus
heading towards Mosque,
with dangerous weapons, I
have to run very far because
even the security men could
not stop them and there were
gun shots everywhere
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by GWMI(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2016
Only God will judge Buhari and his Terrorist brothers.I pray for the dead may his gentle soul rest in the perfect peace of God.Thanks.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2016
DaViNcI16:
i wonder what will be their pride of all this incessant killings,

baba God,make e no lead to civil war oooo cos i still wan enjoy my youth.

And that senseless herdsmen's spokesman said it's all self defence

Da vinci
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Megaideas(f): 8:00pm On May 05, 2016
AnotherSeun:
we all know where all this heat started from...
vomitting hate speech and planting hatred in peoples mind to commit havoc....

this country was alrdy peaceful b4, a man who sees himself as a messiah appears in the picture...
only the wise can understand this now but the foolish ones will understand at the end of it all....

RIP...

Don't speak in riddles, speak plainly. The cause of all this is bad government, a situation whereby a so-called leader will see something going wrong and fold his hands feeling that his people are having the upper hand. You know why is not good to throw stones into the market? Because it might land on your mother. I REST MY CASE.

5 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by GWMI(m): 8:00pm On May 05, 2016
melvin0004:
ur statement lack truth.........instead u are d 1 misleading people here......
melvin0004:
melvin0004:
Sir Instead you are the one hiding the obvoius truth.You want to mislead people with your covering the truth.Shame on you.Thanks anyway.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Dejavvu500: 8:01pm On May 05, 2016
sigiyaya:
Lugarrrrrrrrrrrrrd may God punish you and your generation for bringing us with these animals together Lugaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd know no peace were ever you are; Lugarrrrrrrrrrrrrd!!
Maka why?... Lugard don go
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by asha80(m): 8:04pm On May 05, 2016
Krismart:
And a stab from the back can't get to d heart abi?
from the pic the that is the right side of the back while the heart is on the left.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by asha80(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2016
sonnie10:

Do you have knowledge of anatomy at all? Where do you think is the easiest part to get to the heart? If you go through the front, there is a bone there called sternum which might protect the heart. From the back, there is no such protection except your shoulder blade which is way up and lateral. Look at the precision of that wound, the aboki knows what he is doing, he avoided the backbone which would have offered some protection in the mid-line and went straight through the right 8th inter-coastal space. At that point, there was no chance of being stopped by either the backbone, ribs or shoulder blade.

RIP
problem with your explanation is that is the right side of the back while the heart is on the left side

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by impartiality2al(m): 8:08pm On May 05, 2016
iykenathan162:

I hate people who dismiss historical context. Use your brain for once. [/quote

no wonder a certain presidential candidate stated it clearly that he will prevent moslem s from entering his county when he becomes the president.

The truth is that they are the same
everywhere, all over the world they the same

Sincerely speaking, they are not all the same. However, high level of illiteracy among them due to their corrupt leaders makes it seem like they are the same. Educated once, I mean real educated ones n not the Islamic education imposed on them by way of Almajiry, are glaringly different. Just that majority of them can't read before they can understand. They only understand sings of killing. The matchete or any weapon that brings about death. But the truth remains that we are not supposed to be on the same planet with this set of people called MUSLIMS: they just have a very different thinking pattern quite distant from how humans think. They are CARNIVORES with a resemblance of human beings. They can't be humans owing to be their ideology.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by luqzi00(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2016
My fellow people d whole trend was manipulated by igbo guys, actually d hausa guy stabbed d guy but nt to death but in retaliation d igbos gang up on d hausa guy and beat him up to death and later burnt him. It was serious down here brothers dis people are heartless. I saw it live wt my eyes
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by sonnie10: 8:10pm On May 05, 2016
asha80:
problem with your explanation is that is the right side of the back while the heart is on the left side

Not correct. It is only more projected to the left.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by carinmom(f): 8:12pm On May 05, 2016
MirabelArode:
That stab was from the back, the hausa coward obviously stabbed him when he let his guard down. The coward couldn't fight and stab from the front.

Anyway two of them had their heads removed as payback. Pity them.

So what is the crime of the second guy if i may ask?

Agreed the first guy who committed the crime was murdered instantly as payback,
does the second guy deserved what he got?

Does that make the Aba boys any different from the guy that first committed the murder?
They are all murderers and should be held responsible for their crimes, shikenan.

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by AROMATIC(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2016
i wish every igbo will come out whit one mind and fight for our right i can naver be slave in my father's land GOD forbid
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Adeola29(f): 8:13pm On May 05, 2016
taiyesoul:
Why is the guy in the second pic caressing his arse?.Is he gay?.Anyways,RIP.

It is only the guy caressing yansh you see. CHAII
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:14pm On May 05, 2016
luqzi00:
My fellow people d whole trend was manipulated by igbo guys, actually d hausa guy stabbed d guy but nt to death but in retaliation d igbos gang up on d hausa guy and beat him up to death and later burnt him. It was serious down here brothers dis people are heartless. I saw it live wt my eyes

Memo to my aboki bro's, violence never pays!
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 8:14pm On May 05, 2016
sigiyaya:
Lugarrrrrrrrrrrrrd may God punish you and your generation for bringing us with these animals together Lugaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd know no peace were ever you are; Lugarrrrrrrrrrrrrd!!
AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:15pm On May 05, 2016
DaViNcI16:
i wonder what will be their pride of all this incessant killings,

baba God,make e no lead to civil war oooo cos i still wan enjoy my youth.

Da vinci
which youth again at age 69?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 8:15pm On May 05, 2016
MirabelArode:
The hausa abd fulanis will not be at
peace anywhere East of the Niger as long they have Islamic rags on their heads with impedes their mechanism of reasoning.

They've been killing Easterners since
before 1914 without paying a great
price so they felt it is normal to do,
but let me warn them, every hair of
an Easterner be it Ijaw, Igbo, Ibibio,
Ogoni, Idoma etc now has a price tag.

We know they are addicted to killing
Easterners but we will cure that
addiction BY FORCE!

Well said lady, I just hope u will be among those at the fore front

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by MentalCase(m): 8:16pm On May 05, 2016
But they didn't have to show his ass angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers / Peter Obi Reacts To President Tinubu 124-Car Convoy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.