Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) (69193 Views)

"Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 / "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by binary123(m): 8:17pm On May 05, 2016
MirabelArode:
The hausa abd fulanis will not be at
peace anywhere East of the Niger as long they have Islamic rags on their heads with impedes their mechanism of reasoning.

They've been killing Easterners since
before 1914 without paying a great
price so they felt it is normal to do,
but let me warn them, every hair of
an Easterner be it Ijaw, Igbo, Ibibio,
Ogoni, Idoma etc now has a price tag.

We know they are addicted to killing
Easterners but we will cure that
addiction BY FORCE!
why mention ijaw, hausa can't try this in bayesa or in any ijaw community.so dont drag us in igbo fight,yorubar,igbo aboki are all truble maker.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by macof(m): 8:20pm On May 05, 2016
MirabelArode:
peace anywhere East of the Niger as long they have Islamic rags on their heads with impedes their mechanism of reasoning.

addiction BY FORCE!

When did Ijaw, Ibibio, ogoni, idoma become easterners

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 05, 2016
I weep for Nigeria, things are falling apart cry cry cry

They should stop all this killings before it turns war

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Akaewu: 8:26pm On May 05, 2016
taiyesoul:
Why is the guy in the second pic caressing his arse?.Is he gay?.Anyways,RIP.

grin grin weere
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Donemc(m): 8:37pm On May 05, 2016
Serenity008:
Hausa man stabbed an Igbo man in ABA dis afternoon and the HAUSA man was killed and burnt

Below is the photo of the dead man
OP where did you get that pix from? Thats not the guy .

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by AnotherSeun(m): 8:40pm On May 05, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
are You Saying That Your Earlier Comment Was A Good One? Oh No! It Wasn't, Let's Stop Hate Comments And Pray For Peace.
ok sir
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2016
DjValency:
this my cousins acct of the ideal, he was there

the clash started when an
Hausa cattle rearer allegedly
stabbed an Igbo man after
some slight quarrel, this led
to anger among the Igbo
people who saw what
happened.
They killed two Hausa men
at the spot, others
scampered to the nearest
police station, as the
slaughter boys chased them
with machetes and
cutlasses.
The young Igbo man who
was stabbed by the Hausa
man, was reported to have
died some moments later as
he was stabbed frm back to heart,
the news of his death made
the slaughter boys to
organize and head to
Mosque street Aba,the Hausa community
in Aba has been deserted
over what they feared as
bigger reprisals by Ogbor Hill
slaughter boys.There is chaos
everywhere, from St.
Michael's Aba we didnt know
what happened, all we saw
were group of people, some
on foot and inside bus
heading towards Mosque,
with dangerous weapons, I
have to run very far because
even the security men could
not stop them and there were
gun shots everywhere

My only problem is...... Why kill the other Hausa guy that had nothing to do with the stabbing. It is one person that was stabbed, why were two people killed?

My people cheering this don't know the repercussions of this
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Krismart(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2016
asha80:
from the pic the that is the right side of the back while the heart is on the left.
So no matter how deep you go from the right u can never get to the heart just cos its on d left? Do u knw d type of knife used for d attack?
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 05, 2016
binary123:
why mention ijaw, hausa can't try this in bayesa or in any ijaw community.so dont drag us in igbo fight,yorubar,igbo aboki are all truble maker.
What's he talking about.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Yorubasgreat(f): 8:59pm On May 05, 2016
asha80:
I thought it was reported he was stabbed on the heart ? Are you sure this is the right pic?

Why must you insult yourself in this manner on a public space..

Can't you get to the heart through the back or is your brain still stuck in this childish mentality that the heart is on your chest region inbetween your breast. . .

"Which school you go 'sef' "
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:59pm On May 05, 2016
mrking3:
OP! Where's the picture of the burnt Hausa Beast? I Trust my Aba Brothers!! They don't take nonsense! Enough of these Fulani rubbish! Just sick and tired of this APC government!! 2019 looks like forever!!!
2019 still long o. Chai we go fit endure am? Makes me remember when israel been dey suffer for Egypt
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by dragonking2: 9:02pm On May 05, 2016
I don't believe this news until I see pictures of the Hausa man.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:03pm On May 05, 2016
chesterlee:
Update: Scores 7-2

Aba boys ain't smiling....If not for the military it would have escalated to something massive embarassed
aba boys and cultism be like garri and water, see as una de count battle like football match
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by cococandy(f): 9:03pm On May 05, 2016
So the so called messiah is the cause of all this Fulani rampage?

Ediot!
AnotherSeun:
we all know where all this heat started from...
vomitting hate speech and planting hatred in peoples mind to commit havoc....

this country was alrdy peaceful b4, a man who sees himself as a messiah appears in the picture...
only the wise can understand this now but the foolish ones will understand at the end of it all....

RIP...

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by lomprico(m): 9:03pm On May 05, 2016
AnotherSeun:
we all know where all this heat started from...
vomitting hate speech and planting hatred in peoples mind to commit havoc....

this country was alrdy peaceful b4, a man who sees himself as a messiah appears in the picture...
only the wise can understand this now but the foolish ones will understand at the end of it all....

RIP...
I still wonder why buhari will do such?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:05pm On May 05, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

Why must you insult yourself in this manner on a public space..

Can't you get to the heart through the back or is your brain still stuck in this childish mentality that the heart is on your chest region inbetween your breast. . .

"Which school you go 'sef' "
na one of those rural schools for yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Lectuwaire(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2016
MirabelArode:

addiction BY FORCE!
making mouth at ur own house.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by harjorlarh(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2016
yeebos and Yorubas...I tink its high time we settle our issues...and unite against dis northerns b4 they start murdering us in ourv sleep.nd turn our children fatherless nd wife husbandless.I hope it doesn't lead 2 civil war. cos e no go funny at all

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by OBAnkemi: 9:11pm On May 05, 2016
MirabelArode:

addiction BY FORCE!

Yea,......empty barrel truly makes the loudest noise. MirabelArode if you see fight you go stay? If push becomes shove, can you single-handedly kill a man?
A lot of our faceless youths just post utter crap on social media and walk away not minding the consequences of their hate gibberish.
If truly you are fearless, make a video of this crap you put up on Nairaland, and post it on YouTube, with your face clearly evident in the video. Let's see if you can stand the consequence of your loose talk.
Ask those who truly witnessed the civil war of '67-'70 if they wish for a repeat of those dark days.
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:15pm On May 05, 2016
luqzi00:
My fellow people d whole trend was manipulated by igbo guys, actually d hausa guy stabbed d guy but nt to death but in retaliation d igbos gang up on d hausa guy and beat him up to death and later burnt him. It was serious down here brothers dis people are heartless. I saw it live wt my eyes
ehya. Them set trap give the hausa man and him fall enter. Did this thing happen today?
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:18pm On May 05, 2016
AROMATIC:
i wish every igbo will come out whit one mind and fight for our right i can naver be slave in my father's land GOD forbid
na so cultism full una useless land but una no fit fight fulani herdsmen. See your moniker self. Die it man and wida u
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 05, 2016
asha80:
I thought it was reported he was stabbed on the heart ? Are you sure this is the right pic?
Vanpire!
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Sunnah1(m): 9:37pm On May 05, 2016
Serenity008:
Hausa man stabbed an Igbo man in ABA dis afternoon and the HAUSA man was killed and burnt

Tribalism is what I see here. Where is the pix of "killed and burnt Hausa man"?
Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by Halimi24: 9:43pm On May 05, 2016
Serenity008:

This is Very Nice

I AM VERY HAPPY TO SEE THIS

THE ONLY GOOD IGBO DOG

IS A DEAD IGBO DOG

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by nightmile: 9:48pm On May 05, 2016
Ugosample:

My only problem is...... Why kill the other Hausa guy that had nothing to do with the stabbing. It is one person that was stabbed, why were two people killed?

My people cheering this don't know the repercussions of this

Dont mind your people! Its because they are comfortable in Yoruba land and when they start to run from the north 90% will still rundown to Yoruba land. How can a wise man hate someone without whom you can't survive.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) by ArodeTsolaye: 9:48pm On May 05, 2016
Hausas and violence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary / Peter Obi Reacts To President Tinubu 124-Car Convoy (Video) / How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.