Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) (12338 Views)

Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender / #5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
ChubbyT:
Evening guys....voting has commenced,kindly vote for me as miss NL(chubbyt) and don't forget to tag Nljega.

E.g

I vote chubbyt
cc: Nljega
You have been in Nairaland since 2013,you haven't created a thread topic for once,and you want to be miss nairaland? How do we know how intelligent your threads are,we don't votes based on shape only but intelligence too

1 Like

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
princealexndre:
Give me her number... Nd I will gather vote for her...
Pls help support and gather votes for her anyway you can..

Thanks...
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You have been in Nairaland since 2013,you haven't created a thread topic for once,and you want to be miss nairaland? How do we know how intelligent your threads are,we don't votes based on shape only but intelligence too
Mr. how sure are you that some those that open threads didn't copy from somewhere??
Or maybe they steal someone else's idea and bring it on here??
I don't think intelligence can/should be tested based on that alone...

Anyways,, pls kindly vote for Chubbyt in the next round...
God bless....
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by princealexndre(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
Omavik:
Pls help support and gather votes for her anyway you can..

Thanks...
I like her already.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
Omavik:
Mr. how sure are you that some those that open threads didn't copy from somewhere??

God bless....
So all d people that open thread for her to read steals their thread,interesting! She should steal someone else idea too,as far as we learn sometin from it.
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
Omavik:

God bless....
Pls can I send you a message? Gotta talk smiley
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
ChubbyT:
Evening guys....voting has commenced,kindly vote for me as miss NL(chubbyt) and don't forget to tag Nljega.

E.g

I vote chubbyt
cc: Nljega
hey Miss, you did well. Great battle.

Can I PM you? Gotta talk pls
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by joseph1832(m): 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hey Miss, you did well. Great battle.

Can I PM you? Gotta talk pls
Ha! I thought you were going to bed, still politicking I see.
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
joseph1832:
Ha! I thought you were going to bed, still politicking I see.
lol. Don't blame me tongue tongue
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by joseph1832(m): 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. Don't blame me tongue tongue
The hustle is real. This is where others fail, when they should be busy making back door treaties like you. Reminds me of my days campaigning for Rozzay and Tohpahz.
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by princealexndre(m): 11:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
you think is everybody that has time to create thread... Goan tell Buhari to open a thread for you
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
joseph1832:
The hustle is real. This is where others fail, when they should be busy making back door treaties like you. Reminds me of my days campaigning for Rozzay and Tohpahz.
Lol. It's really necessary. Every vote makes difference. A bit from here and a bit from there makes 'whole'.

Your support will also go a great way to helping us wink smiley
Thanks
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
princealexndre:
you think is everybody that has time to create thread... Goan tell Buhari to open a thread for you
hahahahaha
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by joseph1832(m): 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Lol. It's really necessary. Every vote makes difference. A bit fro her and a bit from there makes 'whole'.

Your support will also go a great way to helping us wink smiley
Thanks
I hear you. I voted her didn't I? Anyway, I just hope when all this is over we wouldn't be seeing threads like: I voted and campaigned for lanicky and she didn't give me a dime. Lol. grin
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
joseph1832:
I hear you. I voted her didn't I? Anyway, I just hope when all this is over we wouldn't be seeing threads like: I voted and campaigned for lanicky and she didn't give me a dime. Lol. grin
Yea, you did. Thanks

Lol @i didn't get a dime. Lol. Nah! Atleast, not from my side. For me, it's all about the victory and fun. Nuff more. No personal interest. How much man wan collect inside 50k? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by joseph1832(m): 12:27am On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Yea, you did. Thanks

Lol @i didn't get a dime. Lol. Nah! Atleast, not from my side. For me, it's all about the victory and fun. Nuff more. No personal interest. How much man wan collect inside 50k? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Speak for yourself bro. Speak for yourself. grin
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Speak for yourself bro. Speak for yourself. grin
yes, I speak for myself. Not for the lot
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by joseph1832(m): 12:42am On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
yes, I speak for myself. Not for the lot
Okey dokey.
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Okey dokey.
Goodnight sir
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:15am On Jun 21, 2016
princealexndre:
But they have the time to read the thread created by other people only?
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Pls can I send you a message? Gotta talk smiley
Sure..
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 21, 2016
Omavik:
Sure..
Just did.

Good morning dear
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Just did.
Good morning dear
How was your night??
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 21, 2016
Omavik:
How was your night??
Beautiful it was. But short tho cry cry

Check your mail pls
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
A very big thank you to all those who voted for Chubbyt..
You are all appreciated..

And to the ladies who made it through to the next round,, I say may the lucky lady win...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Blasts Yet Another Two Lovers Caught Inside A Swimming Pool (Pics) / Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On / Ashawo Joint In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.