Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) (12340 Views)

Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender / #5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by UyiIredia(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2016
ChubbyT:
Abi nau.....I need ur vote plssssssssssss
Just send d link and I'll vote.
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 07, 2016
Elchappo:
This one wey be like "Akpa Akpu" follow dey contest

Uwa Mmebi..
This is so bad. How could you possibly call someone "akpa akpu"?

Are you out of your mind?
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by firstking01(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2016
ChubbyT:
lol....nw m blushing,pls don't forget to vote for me.
Vote for you?,,,are you one of the contestant??
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Elchappo: 8:35am On May 08, 2016
DeeTus:

Another Ass licker spotted...
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 8:55am On May 08, 2016
Elchappo:

You deserve a wedgie in the as.s!
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 8:55am On May 08, 2016
Elchappo:

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 8:56am On May 08, 2016
Elchappo:

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 8:57am On May 08, 2016
Elchappo:

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 8:58am On May 08, 2016
Elchappo:

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 8:58am On May 08, 2016
Elchappo:

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 8:59am On May 08, 2016
Elchappo:

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 8:59am On May 08, 2016
Elchappo:

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 9:06am On May 08, 2016
Elchappo:

Continue to make fool of yourself. If I wink at you, you will run.
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by optional1(f): 9:35am On May 08, 2016
Tot d mods said no one shld open thread 4 a contestant.
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 08, 2016
KingTom:
sure about that Bruv? These hips don't lie cool
KT pls vote for Chubbyt when it's time...

Thanks
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by KingTom(m): 12:58pm On May 08, 2016
Omavik:
KT pls vote for Chubbyt when it's time...

Thanks
Omadick I will don't worry wink
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 08, 2016
[quote author=pikin1 post=45406008][/quote]Pls vote for Chubbyt when it's time to vote...

Thanks..
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 08, 2016
KingTom:
Omadick I will don't worry wink
I trust you'll.. Thanks..

But my moniker says OMAVIK!! undecided
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 08, 2016
DeeTus:

Ignore the guy...

Pls help vote for Chubbyt when its time to vote..

Thanks..
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by KingTom(m): 1:06pm On May 08, 2016
Omavik:
I trust you'll.. Thanks..

But my moniker says OMAVIK!! undecided
sorry I didn't see it tongue
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 08, 2016
KingTom:
kiss Happy Sunday...
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by KingTom(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2016
Omavik:
kiss Happy Sunday...
same to you smiley
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by iamkingzlee(m): 1:18pm On May 08, 2016
Okay. nice meeting her.
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by GIYAZZ(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2016
Elchappo:
This one wey be like "Akpa Akpu" follow dey contest

Uwa Mmebi..
Oh my goodness grin Nigerians and their bad mouth. cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, VOTE FOR MISSGDOPE!!!! She is hotter, more beautiful and smart. Na MissGdope for the crown biko!
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by GIYAZZ(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2016
KingTom:
Oga. Abeg help put small votes for MissGdope as we dey progress till final. wink
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by MrCork: 1:52pm On May 08, 2016
Omavik:
Her nomination and verification came late..
I'm hoping getting supporters and voters won't be harder than it is already..

Here's a little info about her.

She's Tosin Annie Samson.
From Oyo state.
Born and brought up in Minna.
Schools and works as a registered Model in Ilorin. She also works in a Fashion house in Ilorin.
Her hobbies are dancing, cooking, meeting people, listening to music.
She speaks Yoruba, Hausa and English fluently.
She's an optimist and that's why I'm doing this (introducing her) right now.. Cos she's been advised to quit. But she believes in the saying "Winners don't quit and quitters don't win"...
She's humble, kind hearted, friendly, intelligent, beautiful, and God fearing.
Her awesomeness shouldn't be underestimated..

I'm aware that most of you already have contestants you're rooting for....

But she's also someone you can give a chance and support..

I therefore urge you guys to please join Chubbyt's train..

angry
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by KingTom(m): 1:54pm On May 08, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Oga. Abeg help put small votes for MissGdope as we dey progress till final. wink
don't need to tell me twice cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by GIYAZZ(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2016
KingTom:
don't need to tell me twice cool
Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 08, 2016
MrCork:

angry
Please vote for Chubbyt.. Thanks..
iamkingzlee:
Okay. nice meeting her.
pls help vote for her..
GIYAZZ:
Oh my goodness grin Nigerians and their bad mouth. cheesy cheesy
Meanwhile, VOTE FOR MISSGDOPE!!!! She is hotter, more beautiful and smart. Na MissGdope for the crown biko!
Please help vote for Chubbyt also...

Thanks..
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by zicoraads: 2:44pm On May 08, 2016
Our wifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tongue grin cheesy

Cocoberry...Magabounce...MizMyColi...DrKul...et al

Come and see wink smiley
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 08, 2016
Omavik:
Ignore the guy...

Pls help vote for Chubbyt when its time to vote..

Thanks..
Ok dear.
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Elchappo: 6:24pm On May 08, 2016
DeeTus:
Continue to make fool of yourself. If I wink at you, you will run.

See this odondo threatening his father, guy ur family as a whole will cease to exist if u did agree we make this beef a reality..

DeeTus:

Clapping for you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ashawo Joint In Asaba / How Sex Has Ruin The Lives Of So Many Girls(photos) / Men, Can you Kiss Your wife's foot on the Wedding Day ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.