Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back (1536 Views)

She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / She Forced Me To Have S*x With Her – Man Who Slept With Friend’s Wife | Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back by WAECFlyer1: 4:15pm On May 06, 2016
To cut the story shot

She gave me green light, I approached and we became best of friends! I loved her, TRUTH
but after sometime, she started cheating on me! Clearly I observed, they romanced and all those stuff!

As a cool guy who doesn't like trouble, I left her and her new boo.

I didn't want to fight over a girl, (in this modern world)
it took me time to overcome the trauma.

Recently or fews day back, she had the effrontery to spam my inbox with love messages, ranging from I love you to I miss you! using my nicknames on her status!

To be sincere, I'm confused now! help a romancelander
Re: She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back by pweetylivia(f): 4:19pm On May 06, 2016
Lol @ op. Well, I need food before your qstn can be answered grin

3 Likes

Re: She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back by ourkobo: 4:20pm On May 06, 2016
I dey come
Re: She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back by UrWorstNitemare: 4:22pm On May 06, 2016
undecided Boss. It's obvious u ain't ova her yet...

cuz
If u do. Then, you'll kno Wat 2 do.

she still has you strung lika Toy....

LEARN...

one lesson is enof... FEED! cool

1 Like

Re: She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back by falconey(m): 4:23pm On May 06, 2016
She is now born again
Re: She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back by benzoljoe: 4:27pm On May 06, 2016
Let her go jor...
Re: She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back by queenoflafia(f): 4:29pm On May 06, 2016
Her unending green light grin
After getting tired of you,she gave other dudes same green lights.
Now she is returning the green light to you
What an unending green light.
Are you tired of bleeping her
If no enh conchinue grin

2 Likes

Re: She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back by raayah(f): 4:29pm On May 06, 2016
Where do you people meet crazy girls like this?
Re: She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back by WAECFlyer1: 4:37pm On May 06, 2016
raayah:
Where do you people meet crazy girls like this?
lol, you just got me!
Re: She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 06, 2016
Her subscription is finished with the other guy, she's coming back to you..... and the vicious circle continue.
Re: She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back by Pheals(f): 5:04pm On May 06, 2016
Yeye love .... Make I cry cry this guy dey consider love letter
Re: She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back by donbenedict(m): 5:40pm On May 06, 2016
Mehn give her wat she needs.... grin
Re: She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back by Greenbullet(m): 5:48pm On May 06, 2016
my advice A:accept B:bang D:delete ABD.
Re: She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back by franklyneo(m): 5:52pm On May 06, 2016
So you're saying you still single since you left her?...is she the only beautiful bae in your hood??

If she cheated on you once,how sure are you she isn't gonna cheat on you again?
Re: She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back by Lovelynature(m): 6:42pm On May 06, 2016
pweetylivia:
Would you mind dining in my house? wink
Re: She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 06, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
undecided Boss. It's obvious u ain't ova her yet...

cuz
If u do. Then, you'll kno Wat 2 do.

she still has you strung lika Toy....

LEARN...

one lesson is enof... FEED! cool

Re: She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back by pweetylivia(f): 12:51pm On May 07, 2016
Lovelynature:
Would you mind dining in my house? wink
Lol. I don't mind. Send me the address + transport fare
Re: She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back by sirjakez(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2016
pweetylivia:
ur cute
Re: She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back by Lovelynature(m): 7:39pm On May 07, 2016
pweetylivia:
Lol. I don't mind. Send me the address + transport fare
Well, you need both visa and flight ticket to get to where I am. Get your papers ready asapcheesycheesycheesy
Re: She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back by chigoizie7(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2016
Ok, keep fùcking her until u are tired,

Apart from that, there is absolutely nothing else to do aout the situation.
Re: She Forced Me To Leave Her & Now She Wants Me Back by pweetylivia(f): 8:16am On May 09, 2016
sirjakez:
ur cute
Thanks grin

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Name Your First Child? / My Girlfriend Talks Too Much!how Can I Stop This? / Why Are Men So Selfish ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.