Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) (22755 Views)

Road Union Member With 134 Wraps Of Indian Hemp Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Hajj Pilgrim Who Excreted 76 Wraps Of Cocaine Gets 10 Years Jail Term (pictures) / How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by asEdeyHOT: 2:57pm On May 07, 2016
That is why those IPOB fools continue to smuggle drugs

It's because of people like you. Instead of you strongly condemn this shameful behaviour and trend,you will be making useless comparative analysis

Those IPOB men will continue to be criminals because their people support and encourage it

There lies the problem

Ngozi123:

They really don't... You clearly haven't done any research into the matter as spending even 5 minutes on Google will show you otherwise. In fact, google 'Nigerian Criminal Underworld' and tell me what you find.

3 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 3:07pm On May 07, 2016
streetzdreamz:
there she goes,another rude igbo descendant, like seriously??all you could decode from ma write up was that??now go a step further point out the part i complained of an igbo being mean to m3,thats quite funny!!am telling you the reason ama start being tribal is cuz you lots aint getting any saner with your words on other tribes,like you the only tribe who is perfect with no blemish,can you comprehend a thing now?? From your words and mine,a sane mind can infer who needs moral lessons here,who tribalism has eaten up,and who still reasons like a child,learn to exchange words without insulting the receiver,this is the first encounter you and i will have and boy,am i proud of ma tribe?? We dont dress up a rotten feet!!!!

I didn't insult you, I said that your reasoning sounded childish to me; relax, it was just an opinion. You said in your post that you started to agree with some tribalist sentiments on here because you saw some Igbo posters posting "inhuman" (read:mean) words about other people from your tribe. That doesn't make any sense; you're basically saying that you agree with tribalism not because you actually believe in it but because you were offended by what some people said on an online forum that is infamous for extremist views.

Btw, I referred to you as an individual, not by your tribe and I would prefer it if you accosted me the same courtesy. You're just as bad as the people you referred to in your previous posts.

1 Like

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 3:09pm On May 07, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
That is why those IPOB fools continue to smuggle drugs

It's because of people like you. Instead of you strongly condemn this shameful behaviour and trend,you will be making useless comparative analysis

Those IPOB men will continue to be criminals because their people support and encourage it

There lies the problem

You do realise that in an earlier post on this thread, I did just that. As the old adage goes, it is better to be silent and have people assume that you are foolish than to open your mouth and confirm it.
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by j1mmy: 3:09pm On May 07, 2016
Ngozi123:

I don't know why you quoted me as you failed to answer my question. If you want me to support my claims with evidence I would be happy to oblige, likewise, I would expect you to contradict my claims with evidence too. If you have nothing constructive to say then it's probably best if you keep your thoughts to yourself. As the old adage goes, it is better to be silent and let other people assume you're foolish rather than to open your mouth and confirm it.

You are a brave person, really... I have to say you are. Any id1ot who is still thinking they can support IGBO-criminality with statistics of other-crimes committed by non-igbos deserve a medal for their bravery.

I think the country has gone beyond the fact that IGBO people are number one criminals by all accounts, we are at the point of what we going to do about the IGBO greed and get rich or die trying mentality - You are a bit late to water-down anything.

You should concentrate your effort (at this stage) on publicity that will prevent more IGBO people ending up on death row abroad.

Get you priorities right or pls just shut up!

5 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 3:11pm On May 07, 2016
j1mmy:

You are a brave person, really... I have to say you are. Any id1ot who is still thinking they can support IGBO-criminality with statistics of other-crimes committed by non-igbos deserve a medal for their bravery.

I think the country has gone beyond the fact that IGBO people are number one criminals by all accounts, we are at the point of what are we going to do about the IGBO greed and get rich or die trying mentality - You are a bit late to water-down anything.

You should concentrate your effort (at this stage) on publicity that will prevent more IGBO people ending up on death row abroad.

Get you priorities right or pls just shut up!

So in other words, you won't back up your claims with evidence... Thanks for proving my point that the majority of those who defame Igbo people haven't a clue on what they're talking about.

Have a great day Sir!

1 Like

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by j1mmy: 3:15pm On May 07, 2016
Ngozi123:

So in other words, you won't back up your claims with evidence... Thanks for proving my point that the majority of those who defame Igbo people haven't a clue on what they're talking about.

Have a great day Sir!

The evidence is so massive that I will need trailers to get them to you, if you don't understand what I am trying to say (in not so many words) you must either be a semi-literate persons, a monkey or an infant!

That is what I was trying to get across to your undeveloped medula oblongata. It seems you are a special-needs person so the info is lost on you, don't blame others blame your simpleton mind!

2 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by asEdeyHOT: 3:18pm On May 07, 2016
Ngozi123:

You do realise that in an earlier post on this thread, I did just that. As the old adage goes, it is better to be silent and have people assume that you are foolish than to open your mouth and confirm it.

grin grin

IPOB miscreant calling others fools lolzz

You have spent the day defending ya brodas and pointing the accusing fingers at others

Go and start educating your people that genuine business and patience is important

Your people are greedy sloths. you Igbos needs re-orientation

2 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 3:21pm On May 07, 2016
Ngozi123:

I didn't insult you, I said that your reasoning sounded childish to me; relax, it was just an opinion. You said in your post that you started to agree with some tribalist sentiments on here because you saw some Igbo posters posting "inhuman" (read:mean) words about other people from your tribe. That doesn't make any sense; you're basically saying that you agree with tribalism not because you actually believe in it but because you were offended by what some people said on an online forum that is infamous for extremist views.

Btw, I referred to you as an individual, not by your tribe and I would prefer it if you accosted me with the same courtesy. You're just as bad as the people you referred to in your previous posts.
am way worse if that makes you sleep well tonight,"childish " from the context there doesnt strike me as a compliment,we all have a reason for doing things we do and saying things we do,ma reasons for beginning to be a tribalist shouldnt appeal to you,its ma choice not yours,so how does that makes me childish?? A lot of folks here has nothing against the igbo tribe,according to the guy i quoted,he got fed up of the incessant bashing of his tribe,and stopped being a gentle man,same goes for me here,if you cant work on that simple fact,thats your kettle of fish,your first mention was laced with words a tribalist will churn out,and you cant expect me to give you the luxury,you dont piss on me back and tell me its raining.....

2 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 3:23pm On May 07, 2016
j1mmy:

The evidence is so massive that I will need trailers to get them to you, if you don't understand what I am trying to say (in not so many words) you must either be a semi-literate persons, a monkey or an infant!

That is what I was trying to get across to your undeveloped medula oblongata. It seems you are a special-needs person so the info is lost on you, don't blame others blame your simpleton mind!

You have the aura of someone who has nothing meaningful to add to his argument. Whilst I have spoken to you cordially and given you the respect that you hardly deserve, you have come at me aggressively, heaping insult upon insult on me. Again, I will repeat the old adage that you really need to adopt; it is better to be silent and have people assume you are foolish than to open your mouth and confirm it.

I won't reply you again so I'll say for the last time,

Have a great day Sir.

1 Like

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by j1mmy: 3:37pm On May 07, 2016
Ngozi123:

You have the aura of someone who has nothing meaningful to add to his argument. Whilst I have spoken to you cordially and given you the respect that you hardly deserve, you have come at me aggressively, heaping insult upon insult on me. Again, I will repeat the old adage that you really need to adopt; it is better to be silent and have people assume you are foolish than to open your mouth and confirm it.

I won't reply you again so I'll say for the last time,

Have a great day Sir.

Insults?
Let me educate you what insults is:

Insult is someone who has travelled to over 50 countries and every single one of these 50 countries immigration, local police and local people treat Nigerians like dirt and when you ask why they give you a long list of names ****

Insult is you getting to an international hotel and told that **** people have posed there as genuine travellers to rob rooms - so no Nigerian is allowed.

Insult is getting to Brazil AND OTHER PLACES and be asked at the airport and streets if you are an **** criminal

Insult is calling Interpol and be told that **** people have ruined the reputation of your country so you cannot sue for bad treatment anywhere on the planet.

Insult is being insulted even in a yeye country like Uganda because **** people who opened chemist there sold fake medicines that killed some local people

Insult is being treated as a persona non grata ****

If I tell you to shut the f'c'uk up it is less than the insults Nigerian go through globally everyday because of repugnant **** people.

So, I repeat SHUT UP please!

Use your time to go educate **** who are planning the next round of criminal activities, they are like you IGNORANT.

Majority of **** people who make up over 700 criminals in China on death row and long sentences (FOR EXAMPLE) do not read the newS and do not know what is going on so they just carry drugs and engage in other crimes until they end up in jail and meet hundredS of their village people waiting to DIE.

3 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 3:38pm On May 07, 2016
streetzdreamz:
am way worse if that makes you sleep well tonight,"childish " from the context there doesnt strike me as a compliment,we all have a reason for doing things we do and saying things we do,ma reasons for beginning to be a tribalist shouldnt appeal to you,its ma choice not yours,so how does that makes me childish?? A lot of folks here has nothing against the igbo tribe,according to the guy i quoted,he got fed up of the incessant bashing of his tribe,and stopped being a gentle man,same goes for me here,if you cant work on that simple fact,thats your kettle of fish,your first mention was laced with words a tribalist will churn out,and you cant expect me to give you the luxury,you dont piss on me back and tell me its raining.....

I'll respond to you as, unlike the poster above you, you seem to be relatively reasonable. I didn't say that my comment on your reasoning was a compliment, I said that it wasn't an insult, which it wasn't. Just because it's your choice to be a tribalist doesn't mean that other people can't criticise you for it; you chose to post your thoughts on a public forum and this is what can happen when you do so. You said yourself that you don't have a problem with Igbo people in real life and that it was only online, after having seen some bigoted comments from some Igbos, you decided to become prejudiced against them. Essentially, you changed you whole opinion on a whole group of people just because of something you saw online. That is the epitome of childishness to me.

1 Like

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by knxpin(m): 3:43pm On May 07, 2016
dre11:

Wicked !!!

cheesycheesy

how I wish they were all caught in Indonesia.......

1 Like

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by forexbinary: 3:56pm On May 07, 2016
Ndia just na-echu mmadu afa angry embarassed

Ozigbo m furu the topic, amaragom na oga abu ndi be anyi undecided

Oke ochicho adiro mma cry
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by chidozieikeji2: 4:10pm On May 07, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Yeah Lagos just magically appeared and it belongs to jobless IPOB dirty miscreants

How many Yoruba States did you pass through to get to Lagos?

If you want an IPOB yoot to commit suicide , tell him to go back to his village

Nobody likes you in the world. Indonesians , South Africa , Malaysia USA UK Vietnam China etc

Everyone hates the cursed IPOB people

Even Israel wey you dey attach with, they hate you

IPOB is Nigeria's toy . We use you to play lolzzz

Even Ijaw man swindle the idiots

Where is your 2nd bridge?

You will be 5 th class citizens in this country forever

Now go and work and make sure you pay your taxes before we deport you back to your village

grin grin

den since u are the owner of lagos act like a real landlord by throwing us away since u don't want us that is the only thing that can prove that are a landlord. Ofe mmanu yoooooot cowards that igbo and hausa always defeat home and away any time they rant
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by asEdeyHOT: 4:19pm On May 07, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
den since u are the owner of lagos act like a real landlord by throwing us away since u don't want us that is the only thing that can prove that are a landlord. Ofe mmanu yoooooot cowards that igbo and hausa always defeat home and away any time they rant

Meshionu gi dia before you are rounded up and dumped at Onitsha head bridge

Jobless IPOB miscreant

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 4:19pm On May 07, 2016
Ngozi123:

I'll respond to you as, unlike the poster above you, you seem to be relatively reasonable. I didn't say that my comment on your reasoning was a compliment, I said that it wasn't an insult, which it wasn't. Just because it's your choice to be a tribalist doesn't mean that other people can't criticise you for it; you chose to post your thoughts on a public forum and this is what can happen when you do so. You said yourself that you don't have a problem with Igbo people in real life and that it was only online, after having seen some bigoted comments from some Igbos, you decided to become prejudiced against them. Essentially, you changed you whole opinion on a whole group of people just because of something you saw online. That is the epitome of childishness to me.
say,are the whole group of people"igbo" on nairaland?? You missing something here,i dont and will never hate any tribe irrespective of what any or most of their members do or does,that is the height of insanity!!but on this very forum ama hate em with passion,those with an archaic believe about others,you skipped the part i said my best friend is igbo right??its a public forum,hence ma words becomes a subject to various scrutiny or criticism,but its still ma words and no one can understand em better than i do,and its equally ma choice to either let the hearer sink in an abyss of his or her own ignorance,or correct the misconception the fellow had via ma words,of which am doing the latter here,so from your own words,your initial post wasnt a compliment neither was it an insult, its just a term dangling like a pendulum trying to attain an equilibrium betwixt the two adjectives,you must be very brilliant!!!anyways have given u a piece of ma mind in ma post earlier,will let this slide.

1 Like

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by chidozieikeji2: 4:26pm On May 07, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

Meshionu gi dia before you are rounded up at dumped at Onitsha head bridge
Jobless IPOB miscreant
grin grin
u can tell ur villagers doz trash ewu ofia
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:32pm On May 07, 2016
Na dem dem again. The most hardworking people. Why they no catch them for Asia or muslim country.

1 Like

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Omeny: 4:57pm On May 07, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

Omo nna faking
Don't you have an ipob protest to attend?
Go get a jab!
Hate will take u no-where rather it gonna kill u soon!
Online Warrior! Lol!
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by asEdeyHOT: 5:03pm On May 07, 2016
Ezi Ofia

Mkpi

chidozieikeji2:
u can tell ur villagers doz trash ewu ofia

1 Like

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2016
scholes0:

If you are comfortable with receiving insults every day of your nairaland existence, no problem.
Personally, I am not. I won't sit my ass down and let someone paint my ethnicity black.... check my registration date, i am a vintage member of Nairaland, so I have seen the good, the bad and the Ugly.

Most Yorubas here are still playing "Mr Nice" while 85% of Igbos have become full fledged tribal militants. People towing my line of defence will only continually increase with time.
What do you think will happen when the proportion becomes equal on both sides?
Bro, you are right. On social media have tried a lot not to be a tribalist but, the way Igbos do abuse non-Igbos made me change my mentality on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Continue consoling yourself

Malaysian and Indonesian authorities know the IGBO race well as they are responsible for the majority of drug related crimes in those countries

Over 60% of those on death row in Vietnam are from IPOB land

Continue burying your head in the sand

I swear to God not only Malay and Indonesia even Vietnam knows Igbo people for the crime.
What makes me angry about them is? They are fast to judge other tribes but they can't take it if they abuse them

2 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by hahn(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2016
scholes0:

looooool.... are you sure?
I most probably won't.

I seriously would reject it. Especially at this point. I'd rather build my wealth to $10,000,000 than get it at a go.

Unless I am in need of it for a project sha
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by edgecution(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2016
Indonesia will soon carry out the next batch of execution. Many Nigerians are among. This is from the grapevine.

1 Like

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by chidozieikeji2: 5:38pm On May 07, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Ezi Ofia
Mkpi
useless hybrid

1 Like

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by chidozieikeji2: 5:38pm On May 07, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Ezi Ofia
Mkpi
useless tin
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by fareed69(m): 6:40pm On May 07, 2016
Igbo Kwenu

Igbo Kwenu

You can't fail to amaze me

Trying to check who the he'll would that have been.

At last the Isrealites are at it again

Na Business

At long last

1 Like

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by tunde1200(m): 6:42pm On May 07, 2016
Menace2Society:
Where are the Igbo elders?this is getting out of hands
Those elders you are calling started it now. grin

1 Like

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 6:54pm On May 07, 2016
The hardworking Igbos!

1 Like

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by asEdeyHOT: 7:25pm On May 07, 2016
Omeny:

Go get a jab!

Hate will take u no-where rather it gonna kill u soon!

Online Warrior! Lol!

Samson stop bleaching that your ugly face

When are you going back to your village?

2 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by bakila: 7:29pm On May 07, 2016
amanda2013:
name checkers see food o o o!!! make una rush come as e dey hot.
Can you swear on your beautiful face that you did not come to she just names?
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by billyG(m): 7:48pm On May 07, 2016
Islie:
Cocaine: NDLEA Rescues Two Traffickers, Arrests Three Others

http://thenationonlineng.net/cocaine-ndlea-rescues-two-traffickers-arrests-three/

Pics credit: http://www.punchng.com/traffickers-escape-death-ingesting-137-wraps-cocaine/

Igbo kwenu!Kwedrugonu!!na their ways im not dissappointed,an hausamn abdulahi saves d lives of some criminl igbo sons,what a noble act,ohanezee shld giv d NdLea head a chieftancy title.see their face dey wnt 2 hammer come dey oppress us with latest Suvs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. / Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK / NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.