Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) (22751 Views)

Road Union Member With 134 Wraps Of Indian Hemp Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Hajj Pilgrim Who Excreted 76 Wraps Of Cocaine Gets 10 Years Jail Term (pictures) / How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by calcal: 8:19pm On May 07, 2016
Igbo kwenu! keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 07, 2016
Islie:
Cocaine: NDLEA Rescues Two Traffickers, Arrests Three Others

http://thenationonlineng.net/cocaine-ndlea-rescues-two-traffickers-arrests-three/

Pics credit: http://www.punchng.com/traffickers-escape-death-ingesting-137-wraps-cocaine/

I'm not disappointed... but seriously, with the situation I am now if I see someone to introduce me to coke I will do it without minding the risk. A 32 year-old man that has no single source of income, upon second class upper in Biochemistry ooooo. Things are really biting hard.
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by asEdeyHOT: 8:59pm On May 07, 2016
Tosinayoko:

I'm not disappointed... but seriously, with the situation I am now if I see someone to introduce me to coke I will do it without minding the risk. A 32 year-old man that has no single source of income, upon second class upper in Biochemistry ooooo. Things are really biting hard.

I hope you are not a Yoruba man as your name suggests?

If you are, Never contemplate it in your life! You were brought up better than that

Work harder and find other opportunities. Start selling pure water, its better than ridiculing your family's name in the mud

1 Like

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Omeny: 9:02pm On May 07, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

Samson stop bleaching that your ugly face

When are you going back to your village?

Go hug a transformer!

Ur family don't own lagos!

Tell me when u will go to ur village!

Nigerian's money especially from our Niger-Delta has been used to Build your lagos and Abuja which you Zombie knows off!

U can only hate and make noise!

Nothing for you!
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by asEdeyHOT: 9:57pm On May 07, 2016
Omeny:

Go hug a transformer!

Ur family don't own lagos!

Tell me when u will go to ur village!

Nigerian's money especially from our Niger-Delta has been used to Build your lagos and Abuja which you Zombie knows off!

U can only hate and make noise!

Nothing for you!

Samson

Why are you sending PM to me?

grin grin

You should stop bleaching that your ugly FAT face

I'm from Oyo and I live in Ibadan

Where are you from, you ugly bleached up peasant? Why are you not in your village?

You hate Yorubas yet you live in their land?

Ugly wretched IPOB youth

2 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by summerflame(m): 1:26am On May 08, 2016
NDIGBO KWENU. They said our zoo is bad, but this flat headed morons keep spoiling it..

Bash me make ifa kill u
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by mrLhanray(m): 8:34am On May 08, 2016
I'm a proud member of NCAN ikeja district. Na dem again, giving us bad names..
You'll see them building hotels and houses all around, while their wives b formin iyawo olowo... Funny tin is an average igbo man/woman will support this disgraceful act. say "hustle na husle, as long as money dey enter"
I almost sure that all those big traders @ Alaba, Ladipo do things like this to make money... Money @ al cost.
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by mrLhanray(m): 8:36am On May 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 8:54am On May 08, 2016
What is the assurance that they will change after leaving the hospital.

#Nigeriawillbegreatagain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. / Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK / NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.