Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) (22754 Views)

Road Union Member With 134 Wraps Of Indian Hemp Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Hajj Pilgrim Who Excreted 76 Wraps Of Cocaine Gets 10 Years Jail Term (pictures) / How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by scholes0(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2016
hahn:

It doesn't make you better than them. You have only stooped down to their level. I grew up in Lag among Yoruba boys and I have nothing but love for the country. But it's all good.

Yes, of course I do. Especially when the person is being an a55 like you tongue

If you are comfortable with receiving insults every day of your nairaland existence, no problem.
Personally, I am not. I won't sit my ass down and let someone paint my ethnicity black.... check my registration date, i am a vintage member of Nairaland, so I have seen the good, the bad and the Ugly.

Most Yorubas here are still playing "Mr Nice" while 85% of Igbos have become full fledged tribal militants. People towing my line of defence will only continually increase with time.
What do you think will happen when the proportion becomes equal on both sides?

7 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by scholes0(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2016
streetzdreamz:
seriously bro,am beginning to think that path of civility aint worth it,i read some comments by igbos on yorubas and i just feel like crying,they just dont care!!what then is the point in being civil when it comes to theirs?? Infact i think ama drop that civility today,but you guys have crucified em already,infact your first post nailed em!!would give it a trial the next time a drug related offence hits frontpage,cuz they will always be the culprit.

I am telling you.
You know what they say about Yorubas being timid,, coward, ass lickers and all that.... where do you think it comes from?
Being mr niceboy does not epp anyone.... for you will be taken for granted and dragged in the mud of shame.

6 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by asEdeyHOT: 1:48pm On May 07, 2016
Continue consoling yourself

Malaysian and Indonesian authorities know the IGBO race well as they are responsible for the majority of drug related crimes in those countries

Over 60% of those on death row in Vietnam are from IPOB land

Continue burying your head in the sand

Ngozi123:

I predicted that someone would foolishly come up with this argument. Do you honestly believe that Nigerian drug trafficking is committed by the Igbos alone? What about fraud and people trafficking- is that dominated by the Igbos too? I used to believe the propaganda that was and is still being promoted on Nairaland about the Igbos but then I decided to use my brain and actually do some research into the Nigerian criminal underworld. What I found would be of interest to you and many on here. If foreign countries were to listen to your advice and criminalise Nigerians based on their ethnicity alone, trust me, it would not be the Igbos who would suffer the most from it.

5 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by hahn(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2016
scholes0:

If you are comfortable with receiving insults every day of your nairaland existence, no problem.
Personally, I am not. I won't sit my ass down and let someone paint my ethnicity black.... check my registration date, i am a vintage member of Nairaland, so I have seen the good, the bad and the Ugly.

Most Yorubas here are still playing "Mr Nice" while 85% of Igbos have become full fledged tribal militants. People towing my line of defence will only continually increase with time.
What do you think will happen when the proportion becomes equal on both sides?

Well, I really can't say but then it will be obvious that the number of lunatics has risen significantly undecided

As regards insult, I only read and ignore and take solace in the fact that they most likely won't be able to insult me in my face offline. In fact, I am so occupied with business I barely have time for nl anymore. Seun has never given me a share in ads cash so I do not bother.
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 07, 2016
cool I JUST CAME HERE TO CHECK OUT THE NATIVE NAMES. ......... cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by scholes0(m): 1:55pm On May 07, 2016
hahn:

Well, I really can't say but then it will be obvious that the number of lunatics has risen significantly undecided

As regards insult, I only read and ignore and take solace in the fact that they most likely won't be able to insult me in my face offline. In fact, I am so occupied with business I barely have time for nl anymore. Seun has never given me a share in ads cash so I do not bother.

Well, good for you.
How is business joor, make we talk better thing.
hope it is legitimate business sha o.... ehen! , I no wan hear say hahn my Itsekiri brother was aught doing so so ad so o.... tongue
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by hahn(m): 1:56pm On May 07, 2016
scholes0:

Well, good for you.
How is business joor, make we talk better thing.
hope it is legitimate business sha o.... ehen! , I no wan hear say hahn my Itsekiri brother was aught doing so so ad so o.... tongue

Strictly legit o! No time to dey scam people abeg. I want to build wealth. If someone offered me $10,000,000 in cash I would probably refuse it tongue

2 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by scholes0(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2016
hahn:

Strictly legit o! No time to dey scam people abeg. I want to build wealth. If someone offered me $10,000,000 in cash I would probably refuse it tongue

looooool.... are you sure?
I most probably won't.
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by chidozieikeji2: 1:59pm On May 07, 2016
streetzdreamz:
seriously bro,am beginning to think that path of civility aint worth it,i read some comments by igbos on yorubas and i just feel like crying,they just dont care!!what then is the point in being civil when it comes to theirs?? Infact i think ama drop that civility today,but you guys have crucified em already,infact your first post nailed em!!would give it a trial the next time a drug related offence hits frontpage,cuz they will always be the culprit.
wen. U come to tribal division and hatred the yorubas have it first class I so much love this pple before I do protect them wenever my pple talk bad of them but an experience I had 3 years ago made me to hate anything yoruba even their footprints
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by asEdeyHOT: 2:00pm On May 07, 2016
There is no civility with IPOB people

Trust me

You have to be ruthless with the Igbos

streetzdreamz:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 2:01pm On May 07, 2016
scholes0:

I am telling you.
You know what they say about Yorubas being timid,, coward, ass lickers and all that.... where do you think it comes from?
Being mr niceboy does not epp anyone.... for you will be taken for granted and dragged in the mud of shame.
mostly i do take their rants as immaturity, but the mods aint helping issues either,they are not promoting harmony betwixt the tribes,hehehe maybe we should unleash hell on each other here,cuz no one has a monopoly for violence,bashing em is fun though,reading through this thread has been fun,got me cracking up real good.

1 Like

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by asEdeyHOT: 2:02pm On May 07, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
wen. U come to tribal division and hatred the yorubas have it first class I so much love this pple before I do protect them wenever my pple talk bad of them but an experience I had 3 years ago made me to hate anything yoruba even their footprints

And we hate you too passionately

I can bet that you are writing all these rubbish from Yorubaland and on a Yoruba mans website

IPOB yoot

6 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by scholes0(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2016
streetzdreamz:
mostly i do take their rants as immaturity, but the mods aint helping issues either,they are not promoting harmony betwixt the tribes,hehehe maybe we should unleash hell on each other here,cuz no one has a monopoly for violence,bashing em is fun though,reading through this thread has been fun,got me cracking up real good.

So you were waiting for moderators all this while?
Moderators ke? loool .... don't you know that tribalism is the edge Nairaland has over other nigerian online media outlets? Don't be surprised if I tell you that it is even being promoted..... It drives traffic like mad.

So you better dig in with your hands and feet and wallow with them instead of sitting on the face of neutrality.

2 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 2:08pm On May 07, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
There is no civility with IPOB people

Trust me

You have to be ruthless with the Igbos

lols,i already have two partners in crime,they annoying i tell ya,f*ck civility henceforth!

1 Like

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by chidozieikeji2: 2:10pm On May 07, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

I can bet that you are writing all these rubbish from Yorubaland and on a Yoruba mans website

IPOB yoot
I know u guys hate us dats why I hate u pple with my blood
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by chidozieikeji2: 2:14pm On May 07, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

IPOB yoot
I know u guys hate us dats why I hate u pple with my blood and I must tell u dat am not on ur. Land as for lagos that u thought am chatting with nobody owns it lagos is no mans land so mr man back off am also sure that ur landlord @ lagos is an igboman OFE MMANU YOOT

1 Like

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 2:17pm On May 07, 2016
grin
scholes0:

Moderators ke? loool .... don't you know that tribalism is the edge Nairaland has over other nigerian online media outlets? Don't be surprised if I tell you that it is even being promoted..... It drives traffic like mad.

So you better dig in with your hands and feet and wallow with them instead of sitting on the face of neutrality.
not really,wasnt cut out for such exchange of words with people wit this kinda attitudes, cuz it portrayed nothing but low self esteem,stepping on others just to show your face to the crowd, and trust me brother,often those who have nothing proves sophistication in the most trivial things,any lil thing they achieve gets blown outa proportion,as if other tribes are just there to watch,i dont hate the tribe though,i just detest the hoosier bastards amongst em.......yea right,time to dig in on those flat heads grin
scholes0:

not really,wasnt cut out for such exchange of words with people wit this kinda attitudes, cuz it portrayed nothing but low self esteem,stepping on others just to show your face to the crowd, and trust me brother,often those who have nothing proves sophistication in the most trivial things,any lil thing they achieve gets blown outa proportion,as if other tribes are just there to watch,i dont hate the tribe though,i just detest the hoosier bastards amongst em.......yea right,time to dig in on those flat heads

3 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 2:19pm On May 07, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Continue consoling yourself

Malaysian and Indonesian authorities know the IGBO race well as they are responsible for the majority of drug related crimes in those countries

Over 60% of those on death row in Vietnam are from IPOB land

Continue burying your head in the sand

I wonder why you didn't mention fraud or people trafficking....I suppose the Igbos dominate those crimes as well, right?
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 07, 2016
ijustdey:
the authorities should have allowed them to die joor...

their activities have given this nation a bad name
cc lalasticlala...
They are useless set of people. Getting NDLEA clearance to go to Russia etc is a tug of war. They shoukdn't have saved their lives. Greedy people claiming to be smart and intelligent

2 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by j1mmy: 2:24pm On May 07, 2016
Ngozi123:

I wonder why you didn't mention fraud or people trafficking....I suppose the Igbos dominate those crimes as well, right?

IGBO people invented 419 in Nigeria if you don't know.
IGBO people also invented using human head for money and they now selling body organs to sick people around the world.

NO Nigerian tribe has destroyed the Nigerian image abroad more than IGBO people are doing, infact before you travel with a Nigerian passport to any country check what IGBO people have done there and the reception awaiting you before you put yourself at risk!

If you don't know what you re talking about please do us all a favour and SHUT up!

4 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 2:25pm On May 07, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
there you go,i was also like you,always preaching the "crime aint stereotyped to a particular tribe topic" but over the years,you lots aint getting any better with your inhuman words about other tribes,it still doesnt make me hate the tribe,but the few critins who chose to reason with their feet!! Ma best friend is igbo and i adore him cuz he is way different from the average igbo guy,no sentiments,no hatred just a sane human,your first line is so wrong,i give it to the igbos,they are the self acclaimed superior tribe in the country, what can you make of that?? Let's go for an eye for an eye syndrome,enough of the peace talks!

1 Like

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Omeny: 2:27pm On May 07, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
You are IGBO and you know it

Why deny your own ethnic group?

You can't deceive us by spelling it ibo because you later wrote it the correct way

IGBO Kwenu

Hope you don't join your brothers to carry Wetin go pass u

Na ur cup of tea be that!

I will and can never deny my tribe!

Take it or leave that's really ur Biz!
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by scholes0(m): 2:31pm On May 07, 2016
streetzdreamz:
there you go,i was also like you,always preaching the "crime aint stereotyped to a particular tribe topic" but over the years,you lots aint getting any better with your inhuman words about other tribes,it still doesnt make me hate the tribe,but the few critins who chose to reason with their feet!! Ma best friend is igbo and i adore him cuz he is way different from the average igbo guy,no sentiments,no hatred just a sane human,your first line is so wrong,i give it to the igbos,they are the self acclaimed superior tribe in the country, what can you make of that?? Let's go for an eye for an eye syndrome,enough of the peace talks!

loooool grin grin
you are learning, but you still have one foot in. With time you will know wassup. It took me 5 good years, I hope it will take you much less.
In case you don't know, Igbos hate Yorubas just as much as they hate Hausas. I have even heard some saying they prefer Hausas to Yorubas.
Well, so be it if they want to make Yorubas permanent enemies.

As for you Igbo friend, well, deal with him like every other good human out there. Respect is reciprocal.

4 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 2:33pm On May 07, 2016
j1mmy:

IGBO people invented 419 in Nigeria if you don't know.
IGBO people also invented using human head for money and they now selling body organs to sick people around the world.

NO Nigerian tribe has destroyed the Nigerian image abroad more than IGBO people are doing, infact before you travel with a Nigerian passport to any country check what IGBO people have done there and the reception awaiting you before you put yourself at risk!

If you don't know what you re talking about please do us all a favour and SHUT up!

I don't know why you quoted me as you failed to answer my question. If you want me to support my claims with evidence I would be happy to oblige, likewise, I would expect you to contradict my claims with evidence too. If you have nothing constructive to say then it's probably best if you keep your thoughts to yourself. As the old adage goes, it is better to be silent and let other people assume you're foolish rather than to open your mouth and confirm it.

1 Like

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by omokoladele(m): 2:34pm On May 07, 2016
cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 2:38pm On May 07, 2016
streetzdreamz:

Are you saying that the only reason that you agree with these tribalist sentiments is because a few Igbo people online were mean to you? No offence but that sounds childish to me, how old are you?
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2016
scholes0:

loooool grin grin
you are learning, but you still have one foot in. With time you will know wassup. It took me 5 good years, I hope it will take you much less.
In case you don't know, Igbos hate Yorubas just as much as they hate Hausas. I have even heard some saying they prefer Hausas to Yorubas.
Well, so be it if they want to make Yorubas permanent enemies.

As for you Igbo friend, well, deal with him like every other good human out there. Respect is reciprocal.
yea, respect is reciprocal, i give you back thesame dose you churn out,i wont say am learning,at all!!have been on this forum for over 4 years,thats enough time to learn,just dont feel the need to join the tribal train.....but its getting too extreme on their path,they should get their own dose too.

1 Like

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by asEdeyHOT: 2:44pm On May 07, 2016
Omeny:

Na ur cup of tea be that!

I will and can never deny my tribe!

Take it or leave that's really ur Biz!

Omo nna faking

Don't you have an ipob protest to attend?

2 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by asEdeyHOT: 2:45pm On May 07, 2016
Absolutely

They dominate those too

IPOB and crime are twins

Ngozi123:

3 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 2:51pm On May 07, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Absolutely

They dominate those too

IPOB and crime are twins

They really don't... You clearly haven't done any research into the matter as spending even 5 minutes on Google will show you otherwise. In fact, google 'Nigerian Criminal Underworld' and tell me what you find.
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by asEdeyHOT: 2:54pm On May 07, 2016
Yeah Lagos just magically appeared and it belongs to jobless IPOB dirty miscreants

How many Yoruba States did you pass through to get to Lagos?

If you want an IPOB yoot to commit suicide , tell him to go back to his village

Nobody likes you in the world. Indonesians , South Africa , Malaysia USA UK Vietnam China etc

Everyone hates the cursed IPOB people

Even Israel wey you dey attach with, they hate you

IPOB is Nigeria's toy . We use you to play lolzzz

Even Ijaw man swindle the idiots

Where is your 2nd bridge?

You will be 5 th class citizens in this country forever

Now go and work and make sure you pay your taxes before we deport you back to your village

grin grin

chidozieikeji2:
I know u guys hate us dats why I hate u pple with my blood and I must tell u dat am not on ur. Land as for lagos that u thought am chatting with nobody owns it lagos is no mans land so mr man back off am also sure that ur landlord @ lagos is an igboman OFE MMANU YOOT

5 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 2:55pm On May 07, 2016
Ngozi123:

Are you saying that the only reason that you agree with these tribalist sentiments is because a few Igbo people online were mean to you? No offence but that sounds childish to me, how old are you?
there she goes,another rude igbo descendant, like seriously??all you could decode from ma write up was that??now go a step further point out the part i complained of an igbo being mean to m3,thats quite funny!!am telling you the reason ama start being tribal is cuz you lots aint getting any saner with your words on other tribes,like you the only tribe who is perfect with no blemish,can you comprehend a thing now?? From your words and mine,a sane mind can infer who needs moral lessons here,who tribalism has eaten up,and who still reasons like a child,learn to exchange words without insulting the receiver,this is the first encounter you and i will have and boy,am i proud of ma tribe?? We dont dress up a rotten feet!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. / Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK / NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.