Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? (10883 Views)

Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online / Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by adekson3shizo(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2016
Reading through a thread here where a guy left his 6 year old and 4 abortion relationship to get married to somebody else. Just wondering why is it that after long years of relationship, ladies are still into the game but most guys having tasted the thing no longer finds it appealing. Why is it so?
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by mkoabiola: 1:06pm On May 08, 2016
Are u exempted?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by iceberylin(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2016
New things wink
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 08, 2016
Why do u get filled after eating?
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by donTbone(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2016
Will u still want to hold on to a free take-away meal after consuming its content
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by darkenkach(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2016
Will you keep watching titanic when empire season 2 is already out?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by obiorathesubtle: 1:17pm On May 08, 2016
too much egusi soup is not good.. Sometimes you need to eat Vegetable, okro, ogbono, ewedu... Variety is the spice of Life..

Only one soup is bad for your health..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by adekson3shizo(m): 1:17pm On May 08, 2016
Seems it's a normal thing. Am not exonerating myself, just trying to find out why is it so.
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by TrueHeart365(m): 1:21pm On May 08, 2016
most girls have nothing else to offer than good sex. which make it easy for the guu to walk away when he meets another woman who has a lot more to offer (brains etc.)

i realized my ex had nothing but good sex to offer me when she decided we don't have sex for some time.

the way i take lose interest shock me sef because i bin dey form loverboy before.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by RealAdewole(m): 1:37pm On May 08, 2016
because THEY ARE NOT MARRIED

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by firstking01(m): 1:58pm On May 08, 2016
adekson3shizo:
Seems it's a normal thing. Am not exonerating myself, just trying to find out why is it so.
It is so because the relationship from the onset was established on sexundecided...and you know that every house that it's foundation was built on sand will surely collapse when the rain came falling down...in my view, sex should be the last phase of every relationship...

The niggas above me talking bout egusi soup and all what not, i dunno where to categoricalise you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by ayguru: 1:58pm On May 08, 2016
same way you loose feelings after u cum when watching a blue film.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by emeijeh(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2016
pinceprinz:
Why do u get filled after eating?
o

darkenkach:

donTbone:
Will u still want to hold on to a free take-away meal after consuming its content

These guys wicked!
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by karkinase(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2016
OP, av u forgotten the sayin that variety is the spice of life #Yolo
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by adekson3shizo(m): 2:26pm On May 08, 2016
[quote author=firstking01 post=45428314]It is so because the relationship from the onset was established on sexundecided...and you know that every house that it's foundation was built on sand will surely collapse when the rain came falling down...in my view, sex should be the last phase of every relationship...

The niggas above me talking bout egusi soup and all what not, i dunno where to categoricalise you.[/quoteI think i agree with you. Thanks man. #CorrectGuy
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by samdavjustin(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2016
Men loose interest quickly especially when the relationship was established on lust and infatuation not love. Get it grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 08, 2016
adekson3shizo:
Reading through a thread here where a guy left his 6 year old and 4 abortion relationship to get married to somebody else. Just wondering why is it that after long years of relationship, ladies are still into the game but most guys having tasted the thing no longer finds it appealing. Why is it so?
Very NICE QUESTION.
it does happen to so many men.
Even most of our FATHERS, though one thing must keep the relationship going.

These things are...
---compatibility (fond of each other)
---Productivity (occupation on the part of the woman).
---Respect and Loyalty for her husband.
---self - tolerance.
---fear of GOD & Respect for natural laws of the people
---All these u find in LOVE

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by placeofallure(f): 3:54pm On May 08, 2016
TrueHeart365:
most girls have nothing else to offer than good sex. which make it easy for the guu to walk away when he meets another woman who has a lot more to offer (brains etc.)

i realized my ex had nothing but good sex to offer me when she decided we don't have sex for some time.

the way i take lose interest shock me sef because i bin dey form loverboy before.

I have this friend from way back who had a boyfriend. The guy was working class then while we were in campus. Later he got married, I think he was almost getting married when he met my friend. Could be he'd wished he had met my friend earlier, dunno. The thing is my friend too later got married but up till now, the two of them are still dating. Why did the both of them refuse to get tired of each other after many years?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Hisduchess(f): 3:57pm On May 08, 2016
firstking01:
It is so because the relationship from the onset was established on sexundecided...and you know that every house that it's foundation was built on sand will surely collapse when the rain came falling down...in my view, sex should be the last phase of every relationship...

The niggas above me talking bout egusi soup and all what not, i dunno where to categoricalise you.

this ur comment just make me like you anyhow ooo in fact please can you be my boyfriend grin
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Beamborla(f): 4:35pm On May 08, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Very NICE QUESTION.
it does happen to so many men.
Even most of our FATHERS, though one thing must keep the relationship going.

These things are...
---compatibility (fond of each other)
---Productivity (occupation on the part of the woman).
---Respect and Loyalty for her husband.
---self - tolerance.
---fear of GOD & Respect for natural laws of the people
---All these u find in LOVE
In as much as I agree with your submission, the thing take style get K leg.

Productivity(occupation on the part of the woman)
Does this mean it's unusual for a lady to be productive/industrious? Does this mean all men are productive? I think this is unfair.

Humans naturally crave for respect and loyalty. It shouldn't be one sided.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Jentilia(f): 4:55pm On May 08, 2016
the topic of your thread should be.

"why do boys get tired with ladies after sex"
this kind of topic leaves me wondering the kind of husbands some guys would make.

SMH at the above comments
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by MrCork: 4:56pm On May 08, 2016
Hisduchess:

this ur comment just make me like you anyhow ooo in fact please can you be my boyfriend grin

^^^^ me am all ready tired of this one...she nag too mush undecided
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by adekson3shizo(m): 4:57pm On May 08, 2016
placeofallure:

I have this friend from way back who had a boyfriend. The guy was working class then while we were in campus. Later he got married, I think he was almost getting married when he met my friend. Could be he'd wished he had met my friend earlier, dunno. The thing is my friend too later got married but up till now, the two of them are still dating. Why did the both of them refuse to get tired of each other after many years?
Another thread some day...
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by humilitypays(m): 5:06pm On May 08, 2016
The truth is, don't allow your boyfriend to get too familiar with your body, reserve some and sometimes, keep him wondering and longing.

But then, as a girl, make sure u have some other good things to offer to any guy u are dating or want to marry if u don't want him to lose interest in u fast.

Don't let your body and sex be the only thing u can offer to the guy u are dating or married to or else, he will get tired of u with time.

Lastly, be fun, lively and don't be a liability (financially, emotionally, morally or spiritually)...no one will be happy to be with a liability for too long!

Sex is not usually the problem, but other underlying issues bothering around- character, manner, over-familiarity, being boring, not lively, being a liability and being too needy and dependent on the guy are some of the things that makes a guy lose interest in a girl so fast

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Karleb(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2016
I always wonder why women don't get tired of men after several sex, are they all born managers?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by firstking01(m): 5:21pm On May 08, 2016
Hisduchess:

With all plearsure ma'amcheesy
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by NnamdiN: 5:22pm On May 08, 2016
I don't. as long as there's kpekus to knack, #wenodeytire
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Hisduchess(f): 5:27pm On May 08, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^ me am all ready tired of this one...she nag too mush undecided

chief troll.u done follow me come this thread? leave me nah I no want a Londoner wannabe.nah real boyfriend I dey find so no come spoil show for me.
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Ladybluecash(f): 5:28pm On May 08, 2016
darkenkach:
Sunday empire go bcom old stuff. New broom sweeps well bt old broom knws evry nook nd crany. Enjoy ur empire while spartacus season 5 dey road. Efi

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Hisduchess(f): 5:30pm On May 08, 2016
firstking01:
With all plearsure ma'amcheesy

swity make we start the r/ship immediately make them haters dey hate.am I coming over or you are coming over grin
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by firstking01(m): 5:38pm On May 08, 2016
Hisduchess:

swity make we start the r/ship immediately make them haters dey hate.am I coming over or you are coming over grin
Come over my angel...the table is set with candles and roses, and red winegrin
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Hisduchess(f): 5:44pm On May 08, 2016
firstking01:
Come over my angel...the table is set with candles and roses, and red winegrin

okay my swity am coming.buh u know say there will be no show tonight? deal or no deal?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Damn!!! How Can A Woman Carry This Kind Of Nyansh(warning 18+) / The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. / Woman Sleeps With Her Daughter's Lover: "This Is The Result" - She Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.