Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? (10913 Views)

Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online / Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by vchykp(m): 6:01pm On May 08, 2016
[size=15pt]the bible said it all[/size]"MEN ARE POLYGAMOUs IN NATURE"well, its not all men, this usually happen to men who don't really know what they want, some will bring in the theory of egusi, ogbono, vegetable soup etc, my brother the truth is that if you know what you really want in a woman, you will find that egusi, ogbono, vegetable, oha, banga, white soup in your woman.. ##[color=#990000]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by firstking01(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2016
Hisduchess:

okay my swity am coming.buh u know say there will be no show tonight? deal or no deal?
Sure banker, i 'll respect your decisions.
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by darkenkach(m): 6:27pm On May 08, 2016
Ladybluecash:
Sunday empire go bcom old stuff. New broom sweeps well bt old broom knws evry nook nd crany. Enjoy ur empire while spartacus season 5 dey road. Efi

See this mumu oooo
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Hisduchess(f): 6:54pm On May 08, 2016
firstking01:
Sure banker, i 'll respect your decisions.

okay swithat am on my way eeeh.haters should continue to dey hate
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by firstking01(m): 6:59pm On May 08, 2016
Hisduchess:

Nope, they won't dare put assunder between us...meanwhile, i 'll be waiting outside the gate for your arrival.
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by akatekpe(m): 7:02pm On May 08, 2016
Not every guy, the more sexx I ve with her, the more I get attached to her. The bond grow stronger after every sexx. I hardly forget the babes I had real body contact with than I forget those who I never had any sexuall contact with.
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by homealone2(m): 7:42pm On May 08, 2016
Girls be like newspaper, once u finished reading it, u go for a new one. Do u wear a particular cloth everyday ?
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Ladybluecash(f): 7:54pm On May 08, 2016
darkenkach:

See this mumu oooo
lol iti bolibo like u ezi
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by MrCork: 8:02pm On May 08, 2016
Hisduchess:

..ok lets talk about marraige...nice sexxy leg.....do u wher thong & what color? wink
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by oglalasioux(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2016
Law of diminishing marginal utility.
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by assfreaky(m): 8:13pm On May 08, 2016
oglalasioux:
Law of diminishing marginal utility.

when u read too much economics, dis is the result!
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Hisduchess(f): 8:15pm On May 08, 2016
firstking01:
Nope, they won't dare put assunder between us...meanwhile, i 'll be waiting outside the gate for your arrival.

swithat abeg come am open the door.make dem haters be hugging transformer
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by firstking01(m): 8:23pm On May 08, 2016
Hisduchess:

swithat abeg come am open the door.make dem haters be hugging transformer
i'm coming hunae...dashed to the door...opens the door, wow, behold she's indeed aluringly and succulently beaurifultongue, come in sweery, holds her by the hand
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by ck123(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2016
the question den should b what keeps marriage...sex, love or d handcuff(called ring)...Cos if a guy gets tayad of his lady all in d name of being fed with a satisfying and saturated sex,only God knows wat will sustain such home/marriage...sex is no basis of Love...our ladies should come to dis understanding and grow dereby knowing d rudiments of love...nd giving it all it takes to love genuinely...
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Hisduchess(f): 8:41pm On May 08, 2016
firstking01:
i'm coming hunae...dashed to the door...opens the door, wow, behold she's indeed aluringly and succulently beaurifultongue, come in sweery, holds her by the hand

*kisses him* swity ur house is damn fine.Chai! see real wine and roses ooo.*closes door* to prevent them haters from peeping.goodnight Nairalanders make we enjoy ourselves grin
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by IVORY2009(m): 8:46pm On May 08, 2016
Wen you eat the-same kind of soup "Okro soup" everyday, would you not be tired of it? undecided
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by darkenkach(m): 8:47pm On May 08, 2016
Ladybluecash:
lol iti bolibo like u ezi

Lol! Ps go with your Spartacus. Local wretch #Mgbeke
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by bobluck: 8:47pm On May 08, 2016
placeofallure:

I have this friend from way back who had a boyfriend. The guy was working class then while we were in campus. Later he got married, I think he was almost getting married when he met my friend. Could be he'd wished he had met my friend earlier, dunno. The thing is my friend too later got married but up till now, the two of them are still dating. Why did the both of them refuse to get tired of each other after many years?

[i][/i] I can't believe this, so your friend is cheating on her husband? And you couldn't tell her is wrong....endtime girls every where.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by firstking01(m): 8:48pm On May 08, 2016
Hisduchess:

*kisses him* swity ur house is damn fine.Chai! see real wine and roses ooo.*closes door* to prevent them haters from peeping.goodnight Nairalanders make we enjoy ourselves grin
grin, bolt the door to ensure there will be no interruption...gives her a sit and keeps stirring @hertongue...so, sweery, which of the drinks do you prefer, seeing i have all manner of assorted drinks littered on the table??
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Ladybluecash(f): 8:58pm On May 08, 2016
darkenkach:

Lol! Ps go with your Spartacus. Local wretch #Mgbeke
haha! Nkapku, na d new dvd wen u buy give u opportunity take know say sth like EMPIRE dey. Instead to contribute positively for topic na trash u get to say. Frog
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by darkenkach(m): 9:04pm On May 08, 2016
[quote author=Ladybluecash post=45439565] haha! Nkapku, na d new dvd wen u buy give u opportunity take know say sth like EMPIRE dey. Instead to contribute positively for topic na trash u get to say.

You are very dumb.
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Ladybluecash(f): 9:06pm On May 08, 2016
[quote author=darkenkach post=45439711][/quote] is dat wat u tink? Guy u suck
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Ladybluecash(f): 9:10pm On May 08, 2016
[quote author=darkenkach post=45439711][/quote]*Scoff* wait a minute, am i actually training wrd wit an ANT. goodness ant pls go luk for ur kind, INSECT
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Hisduchess(f): 9:16pm On May 08, 2016
firstking01:
grin, bolt the door to ensure there will be no interruption...gives her a sit and keeps stirring @hertongue...so, sweery, which of the drinks do you prefer, seeing i have all manner of assorted drinks littered on the table??

bring any of the red wines.make we high small tongue
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by firstking01(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2016
Hisduchess:

bring any of the red wines.make we high small tongue
Opens white amakay....drops some in a glass for hertongue...drops some in mine too...adjust myself, siping some and looking straight into her eyestongue
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by darkenkach(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2016
Ladybluecash:
*Scoff* wait a minute, am i actually training wrd wit an ANT. goodness ant pls go luk for ur kind, INSECT

You win. Am sorry.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by AceDomino(m): 9:30pm On May 08, 2016
When you've been eating green mangoes for so long and a Yellowish Cashew suddenly sprung out...

WARNING... But I wouldn't do that if she remains loyal

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Hisduchess(f): 9:46pm On May 08, 2016
firstking01:
Opens white amakay....drops some in a glass for hertongue...drops some in mine too...adjust myself, siping some and looking straight into her eyestongue

Chai! today nah today ooo.am enjoying my sef biko.abeg this place dey like white house ooo for America. Ehen hope no babe dey eye this my new boyfriend cos if I catch you eeeh u own don be.swithat abeg close door joor.Mr.cork should go an hug mtn mast.
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by pedrilo: 9:54pm On May 08, 2016
firstking01:
It is so because the relationship from the onset was established on sexundecided...and you know that every house that it's foundation was built on sand will surely collapse when the rain came falling down...in my view, sex should be the last phase of every relationship...

The niggas above me talking bout egusi soup and all what not, i dunno where to categoricalise you.
who asked u to categorize them?
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Ladybluecash(f): 9:54pm On May 08, 2016
darkenkach:

You win. Am sorry.
undecided am sorry too. Lol
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by firstking01(m): 9:58pm On May 08, 2016
pedrilo:
who asked u to categorize them?
Abegi shift go wabside...youths with misplaced priorities full nairaland.
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by pedrilo: 10:03pm On May 08, 2016
firstking01:
Abegi shift go wabside...youths with misplaced priorities full nairaland.
come o, nor be everybody dem dey carry play o, abi dem cook crase giv u chop?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush / Ebonyi State Secondary School Students Caught Having S3x In Classroom (18+ Video / Twitter Reacts As ‘pastor Caught Speaking In Tongues While Eating Woman’s Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.