Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? (10906 Views)

Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online / Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 08, 2016
Hisduchess:

okay my swity am coming.buh u know say there will be no show tonight? deal or no deal?

show must dey tonight oh!
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 08, 2016
It is because all women think most men want relationships out of true love.

The fact is that the men are pushed by testosterone to bed the ladies and add them to their list of conquests. Women are prey and the men are predators.

It is the responsibility of the lady to boldly tell the man that she will not allow the relationship to be sexual. And the ladies need to know that they only need to consider starting these more seious relationships when they are ready to settle down.

There is one rule and ladies keep breaking it. DO NOT LET HIM SLEEP WITH YOU UNTIL YOU ARE MARRIED! At least if he leaves, you know it is not because he has tasted and is moving on. You have your dignity and feminine pride intact. Even if he marries you it does not guarantee his fidelity. But at least you have your dignity and self respect intact.

But do they ever listen?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by goldonome(m): 10:15pm On May 08, 2016
What most ladies don't understand is that love is not sex, when u sex wth ur guy too much, he thinks u can't do wthout sex, wen ever he is away from u and u are not reachable he thinks u are sleeping wth anothr man, when ever he finds u chating or laughing wth another guy he thinks u might also be having sex wth him, stay away from sex in relationship, define ur relationship and always pray....don't think of quiting sex from ur relationship wen u ve already started it, d guy will only think u re sleeping wth another person, or vise versa......its Mr Gold
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by firstking01(m): 10:16pm On May 08, 2016
pedrilo:
come o, nor be everybody dem dey carry play o, abi dem cook crase giv u chop?
Wisdom and maturity is no thing of age...your speech and actions definitely will justify that and i find non of it in your speech neither your conduct...what i posted there came through inspiration and those who are wise have learned from it cos i dnt just post rubbish, but you are trying so hard to constitute a nuisance but i will allow you to wallow in your nuisaness...for the records, @least i should be 4-5 years older than you cool....i'm not one of those regular nairaland boys you engage in e-war with, abeg check next door...

Thanks and goodnight...
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by pedrilo: 10:25pm On May 08, 2016
firstking01:
Wisdom and maturity is no thing of age...your speech and actions definitely will justify that and i find non of it in your speech neither your conduct...what i posted there came through inspiration and those who are wise have learned from it cos i dnt just post rubbish, but you are trying so hard to constitute a nuisance but i will allow you to wallow in your nuisaness...for the records, @least i should be 4-5 years older than you cool....i'm not one of those regular nairaland boys you engage in e-war with, abeg check next door...

Thanks and goodnight...
aaahhahaha brainless. U hav too much idle time bro, hence ur long reply. U've assumed a condescending posture to midwife an infant entity.
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by schumastic(m): 11:10pm On May 08, 2016
Hisduchess:

Chai! today nah today ooo.am enjoying my sef biko.abeg this place dey like white house ooo for America. Ehen hope no babe dey eye this my new boyfriend cos if I catch you eeeh u own don be.swithat abeg close door joor.Mr.cork should go an hug mtn mast.

I can bet my $1million is one person handling both monikers lol...
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Qualer: 1:00am On May 09, 2016
Hisduchess:

this ur comment just make me like you anyhow ooo in fact please can you be my boyfriend grin

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Qualer: 1:04am On May 09, 2016
Hisduchess:

chief troll.u done follow me come this thread? leave me nah I no want a Londoner wannabe.nah real boyfriend I dey find so no come spoil show for me.

after you said 'that your ministry is moving to permanent site'.... you see as dem dey take catch thief!

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Qualer: 1:07am On May 09, 2016
Ladybluecash:
lol iti bolibo like u ezi

you still dey inside this your room? grin

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Qualer: 1:10am On May 09, 2016
firstking01:
grin, bolt the door to ensure there will be no interruption...gives her a sit and keeps stirring @hertongue...so, sweery, which of the drinks do you prefer, seeing i have all manner of assorted drinks littered on the table??

...like fish stew abi na ogbono soup? grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Qualer: 1:16am On May 09, 2016
discoprophet:

show must dey tonight oh!

wa fe ku laleyi grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep879pz-TAo
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 2:05am On May 09, 2016
you can't kill again after being killed na.....
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:39am On May 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
too much egusi soup is not good.. Sometimes you need to eat Vegetable, okro, ogbono, ewedu... Variety is the spice of Life..

Only one soup is bad for your health..

Hahahaha good for you
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:41am On May 09, 2016
TrueHeart365:
most girls have nothing else to offer than good sex. which make it easy for the guu to walk away when he meets another woman who has a lot more to offer (brains etc.)

i realized my ex had nothing but good sex to offer me when she decided we don't have sex for some time.

the way i take lose interest shock me sef because i bin dey form loverboy before.

Just imagine
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:43am On May 09, 2016
placeofallure:

I have this friend from way back who had a boyfriend. The guy was working class then while we were in campus. Later he got married, I think he was almost getting married when he met my friend. Could be he'd wished he had met my friend earlier, dunno. The thing is my friend too later got married but up till now, the two of them are still dating. Why did the both of them refuse to get tired of each other after many years?

The feelings evolving around them causes this
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:47am On May 09, 2016
humilitypays:
The truth is, don't allow your boyfriend to get too familiar with your body, reserve some and sometimes, keep him wondering and longing.

But then, as a girl, make sure u have some other good things to offer to any guy u are dating or want to marry if u don't want him to lose interest in u fast.

Don't let your body and sex be the only thing u can offer to the guy u are dating or married to or else, he will get tired of u with time.

Lastly, be fun, lively and don't be a liability (financially, emotionally, morally or spiritually)...no one will be happy to be with a liability for too long!

Sex is not usually the problem, but other underlying issues bothering around- character, manner, over-familiarity, being boring, not lively, being a liability and being too needy and dependent on the guy are some of the things that makes a guy lose interest in a girl so fast

Thank you
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:58am On May 09, 2016
goldonome:
What most ladies don't understand is that love is not sex, when u sex wth ur guy too much, he thinks u can't do wthout sex, wen ever he is away from u and u are not reachable he thinks u are sleeping wth anothr man, when ever he finds u chating or laughing wth another guy he thinks u might also be having sex wth him, stay away from sex in relationship, define ur relationship and always pray....don't think of quiting sex from ur relationship wen u ve already started it, d guy will only think u re sleeping wth another person, or vise versa......its Mr Gold

Thank you
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Hisduchess(f): 7:44am On May 09, 2016
Qualer:

after you said 'that your ministry is moving to permanent site'.... you see as dem dey take catch thief!

oga qualer how u dey nah.Ehen the thing is that the ministry no work again so I sharply start to dey look out for a better ministry.as for now the only ministry wey I know nah firstking01 ministry. infact firstking01 swity wetin come happen nah why u come bone me like that nah.
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Hisduchess(f): 7:49am On May 09, 2016
schumastic:

I can bet my $1million is one person handling both monikers lol...

just continue to dey bet.how can I be handling two monikers. I ve gat no time for that
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Surfboard(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2016
humilitypays:
The truth is, don't allow your boyfriend to get too familiar with your body, reserve some and sometimes, keep him wondering and longing.

But then, as a girl, make sure u have some other good things to offer to any guy u are dating or want to marry if u don't want him to lose interest in u fast.

Don't let your body and sex be the only thing u can offer to the guy u are dating or married to or else, he will get tired of u with time.

Lastly, be fun, lively and don't be a liability (financially, emotionally, morally or spiritually)...no one will be happy to be with a liability for too long!

Sex is not usually the problem, but other underlying issues bothering around- character, manner, over-familiarity, being boring, not lively, being a liability and being too needy and dependent on the guy are some of the things that makes a guy lose interest in a girl so fast

If only more people understood what you've just written. It is very myopic to just conclude that sex is the problem. Guys don't lose interest because of sex 90% of the time.

Spot on submission bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by firstking01(m): 8:08am On May 09, 2016
Qualer:

...like fish stew abi na ogbono soup? grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by eyinjuege: 8:22am On May 09, 2016
placeofallure:

I have this friend from way back who had a boyfriend. The guy was working class then while we were in campus. Later he got married, I think he was almost getting married when he met my friend. Could be he'd wished he had met my friend earlier, dunno. The thing is my friend too later got married but up till now, the two of them are still dating. Why did the both of them refuse to get tired of each other after many years?

Maybe because the forbidden fruit is the sweetest?
Maybe because they're truly soulmates? Whatever that means.
Maybe because they're both despicable?
Or maybe because they both don't like ogbonna soup every time?
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Qualer: 8:23am On May 09, 2016
Hisduchess:

oga qualer how u dey nah.Ehen the thing is that the ministry no work again so I sharply start to dey look out for a better ministry.as for now the only ministry wey I know nah firstking1 ministry. infact firstking1 swity wetin come happen nah why u come bone me like that nah.

if i catch firstking i go turn am to the very last servant grin oya come this side let's move this ministry to permanent site sharp sharp!! cool
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Gogetta(m): 9:02am On May 09, 2016
TrueHeart365:
most girls have nothing else to offer than good sex. which make it easy for the guu to walk away when he meets another woman who has a lot more to offer (brains etc.)

i realized my ex had nothing but good sex to offer me when she decided we don't have sex for some time.

[b]the way i take lose interest shock me sef because i bin dey form loverboy before.
[/b]And this is an upside to abstaining from sex before marriage. It clouds a lot and alters our sense of judgement. Not that I'm a saint tho.
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by haul: 10:02am On May 09, 2016
Ladybluecash:
Sunday empire go bcom old stuff. New broom sweeps well bt old broom knws evry nook nd crany. Enjoy ur empire while spartacus season 5 dey road. Efi

I think you're intelligent, good to see a woman who is intelligent around here

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by Naijanicky(f): 10:40am On May 09, 2016
Well...almost all men gets tired ov ladies dey've had multiple sex with..becos dey feel dey've eaten enuf...dey want fresh food..
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by bcardastro: 10:44am On May 09, 2016
exactly what my guy is contemplating now,the babe fine with cool height but she just has nothing to bring but kittycat, dude is a graduate while the girl don't even have ssce,I told the guy to make her continue her education but the girls parents wants her to marry instead of further, and the guy na omo IBO wet no want release cash!!!!
in short I think when I have chance I will create a thread for that soon but bottom line is...............

girls make una dey try
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by mii4u(f): 11:26am On May 09, 2016
The bible even talk am say "stolen water is sweet". but ladies be wise .
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by fabiomatic(m): 4:02pm On May 09, 2016
Welcome to misogynist Nigeria. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Men don't even know why they do anything, so why should you care? humph! tongue
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by MrCork: 6:11pm On May 09, 2016
Hisduchess:

just continue to dey bet.how can I be handling two monikers. I ve gat no time for that

..when will u change it or u get ban again! angry
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by 400billionman: 7:48pm On May 09, 2016
adekson3shizo:
Reading through a thread here where a guy left his 6 year old and 4 abortion relationship to get married to somebody else. Just wondering why is it that after long years of relationship, ladies are still into the game but most guys having tasted the thing no longer finds it appealing. Why is it so?

There is a way a girl will give you free sex, you will run away..

Remember, it is not a binding relationship. Marriage and kids make a relationship binding..
Re: Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? by sinistermind(m): 7:54pm On May 09, 2016
I noticed it only happens when u don't love such girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Used My Big Bum Bum To Buy All These Cars" - Instagram Model Show Off Cars / Male Prostitute Turned Cult Leader Shares Photos Of His Wives' Unclad Butts / 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.