Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country (7523 Views)

Tiwa Savage Goes On Stage Almost N*ked, Puts Legs Up / Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP / Adulteress And Lover Stripped N*ked Publicly In Benue State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by hollandis(f): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2009
ikeyman00:

yes holland

but what happened when u submitted a list of people to oga Pussi OBj and he finally selected who should be prosecuted can u see the reason they dnt want that man anywhere asshole rocks

everybody talkin on yaramugu?? but why handed over to him instead of the real leaders lipsrsealed

oduduwa has their script cool

He should have resigned.A good name is better than silver and gold.He could have been the people's man by now
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by slimes(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2009
Obj is a disguised thief. He does something tangible background and steals even double the amount of his contribution.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by yommyuk: 2:09am On Sep 21, 2009
Obj is a disguised thief. He does something tangible background and steals even double the amount of his contribution

That is what they call chop and clean mouth as if say nothing happen
AWOLOWO STYLE cool
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by THEAMAKA(f): 3:51am On Sep 21, 2009
@ topic

GO HOLLANDIS!! WOOT WOOT!
hahaha!!
you know what it do. cool
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by hollandis(f): 7:03am On Aug 31, 2011
obasanjo forked up the country,the man should be jailed because he sowed the seeds for nigeria failure
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2011
OBJ is the biggest looter Africa has ever seen ,i estimate he looted close to $US100 billion.
He is the worst thing that ever happened to our country!!

Did you know he devalued Naira by 500% ?
Did you know we lost our national Airline during his watch?
He led at a time of 8 years of very high record oil revenues yet did not show any tangible development.
Shameful foolish thief!

Untilthe like of him are banged up in jail, Nigeria can not progress
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Sagamite(m): 8:27am On Aug 31, 2011
GenBuhari:

OBJ is the biggest looter Africa has ever seen ,i estimate he looted close to $US100 billion.
He is the worst thing that ever happened to our country!!

Did you know he devalued Naira by 500% ?
Did you know we lost our national Airline during his watch?
He led at a time of 8 years of very high record oil revenues yet did not show any tangible development.
Shameful foolish thief!

Untilthe like of him are banged up in jail, Nigeria can not progress

Where did you get your estimate of 100bn?

And so what if the Naira is devalued? What is your understanding of the economics behind it?

What is the point of a National Airline that can not generate revenue?

Have you checked the stats of Nigeria from the 1990s to 2007?
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2011
There is no economic reason to devalue the Naira especially at a time of high revenue from record oil prices.
The only reason is to please his western nation masters US an UK, and to make it easier for him to loot us dry.

Devaluing naira is no different from stealing from the pockets of every hardworking honest Nigerian.

He damaged this Nigeria, I can never forgive that man angry

I estimate that $100bn (very conservative estimate) is what he looted because of the revenue that recordhigh oil prices gave us, and there is nothing to show for it.

He even stole the $16bn he voluntarily told us he had budgetted for Power Sector, so you can imagine how much money he stole that we do not know about.

A national Airline is a nations pride and it is a disgrace for us all that we no longer have one. Thanks to OBJ.

Sagamite I have all the economic data for Nigeria since 70's as I have been researching all these issues as part of my on-going thread on Nigeria history via archive News stories.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693700.64.html
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Sagamite(m): 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2011
GenBuhari:

There is no economic reason to devalue the Naira especially at a time of high revenue from record oil prices.
The only reason is to please his western nation masters US an UK, and to make it easier for him to loot us dry.

Devaluing naira is no different from stealing from the pockets of every hardworking honest Nigerian.

He damaged this Nigeria, I can never forgive that man angry

I estimate that $100bn (very conservative estimate) is what he looted because of the revenue that recordhigh oil prices gave us, and there is nothing to show for it.

He even stole the $16bn he voluntarily told us he had budgetted for Power Sector, so you can imagine how much money he stole that we do not know about.

A national Airline is a nations pride and it is a disgrace  for us all that we no longer have one.  Thanks to OBJ.

Sagamite I have all the economic data for Nigeria since 70's as I have been researching all these issues as part of my on-going thread on Nigeria history via archive News stories.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693700.64.html

You chat so much shyt it is shocking!

There is no economic reason to devalue the Naira? It is high revenue of oil that determines the exchange rate of a national currency not the demand for the currency?

OBJ's masters are the West?

You pulled $100bn out of your arse and spewed it as logic.

So how many sane nations have national airlines?

More so how many of them have loss-making ones?
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2011
^I can see I was mistaken to even try to educate you.

I am great believer in the addage " if u argue with a mad man, you run the risk of being mistaken to be the mad one"
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Sagamite(m): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2011
GenBuhari:

^I can see I was mistaken to even try to educate you.

I am great believer in the addage " if u argue with a mad man, you run the risk of being mistaken to be the mad one"

You are one dumb shyt!

Product of a failed education.

They just spew conjectures and think it is fact.

Fcking ediot. How much do we get from oil in 8 years for OBJ to steal 100bn. Foooooooooooooool!
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by mekaboy(m): 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2011
We r all corrupt, the same small deals u do in ur office and business, is what he does but at his level, he that is without bribe cast the first stone, if u have never given or accepted bribe in this country cast the first stone.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Sagamite(m): 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2011
mekaboy:

We r all corrupt, the same small deals u do in your office and business, is what he does but at his level, he that is without bribe cast the first stone, if u have never given or accepted bribe in this country cast the first stone.

I don cast my stone. I hope e don knock your head.

Next time, speak for yourself.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by cjfavour(m): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2011
Guys check this: a man was sent to prison,tortured,and condmned 2 death.he was released and within few months made a president w/out examining his mental state. He wrecked havoc in 9ja. To me obj is a psycho as can b seen in his action when in office.who's to blame,his co evil genuis who rigged him into office,ibb who's now regreting it.obj increase d prices of everything in 9ja,diverted all d companies built by administrations b4 him 2 himself,check ndudi elumelu probe panel report on nipp,and any other probe panel report,w/out building one. We'v nt had a good president period.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2011
Buhari was a good head of state.

Who derailed him?

IBB (with full support of his life-long friend Obasanjo  angry)

Nigerian Airways which was lost during Obasanjos wreckless tenure
[flash=800,800]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGsV5nsOCmU?version=3[/flash]
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by vanbonattel: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
hollandis:
Pardon me for my vulgarity,but the guy simply messed up this country .During his entire 8 years he ensured he destroyed the education,petroleum and aviation sector.He had no sympathy for loss of lives and properties.He had a penchant for continuously witch hunting his antagonist.He wasn't also spared in matrimonial issues,when his son accused him of defiling his wife's bed.His presence during the last administration was the beginning of the end of this country.His election by selection was a sign of things to fall apart.He should be tried in the criminal court in the Hague.He was a murderer,adulterer,thief and a chronic witch hunting liar.
hehe he hehe cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List / Ekiti Evacuates Beggars, Lunatics From Streets / unique,functional,perfect building Design,Construction & approval In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.