Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country (7521 Views)

Tiwa Savage Goes On Stage Almost N*ked, Puts Legs Up / Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP / Adulteress And Lover Stripped N*ked Publicly In Benue State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by MrCrackles(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2009
Sagamite:

But it was the point of you asking if I was "having a giraffe" or was it not?
I take it you now realise I was right he is the best president we ever had?

No i do not agree with you at all. . . .
How can you not be having a giraffe if you are standing by a comment like that?
Jokes. . . . I was trying to stay on onpoint with the title of the thread, i replied by saying OBJ is one of the decisive factors, not as much as IBB
You came up saying he was the best president and i said no, i said if we want to debate about who the best president ever is, then NEW THREAD
OBJ my asshole. . . .
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by chidichris(m): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2009
Now, whatever else you're saying, I don't know. Even if we see the sex tapes of Obasanjo and his daughter inlaw, how does that affect the price of crude oil?

mrally obj stinks. if anyone is talking about better president, who among our past presidents was so dirty as to sleep with his own daughter inlaw.
who among our past presidents killed like obj? who among our past presidents was bold enough to tell us that the next election was going to be a do or die affairs? who among our past presidents was president and petrolium minister the same time? obj is the worst thing that happened to humanity.  mugabe is far much better than the idiot that has turned nigerians into slaves all over the world.
the beast spent a whole lot of funds on our power sector only to make it worse yet some fools here are out to tell us obj is the best president. if he is better, who is he better than?
why after his presidential position, he decides to make himself the bot chairman of pdp? just to die in power.
nonoe of u supporters of obj is interested on how much he spent of power supply, security, roads, education, etc and the output of the said amounts.
why is it that nigeria is the only country of this world without electricity? how come eight yrs plus two of yar adua is not enough for him to help us with power supply? why is he more interested in turning everybody into pdp member rather than making the ppl feel the importance of all the mineral resources God has blessed us with?
who among our past presidents killed his attorney general? only obj. the blood tasty idiot must pay for all the blood he wasted and wasting.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Sagamite(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2009
Fhemmmy:

What was OBJ's achievement while in office for 8 years?

OK let me run through a few on the spot without much research.

1) He helped eliminate the $35Bn debt burden that we had.
Hence OBJ SAVED YOU BLEEPING NIGERIAN arses from churning out billions of dollars that was being paid out annually as debt. His campaign for debt relief also helped other African countries AT NO PERSONAL GAIN TO HIM.
The result is that our annual budget that in the 1990s stood around $8bn, is now $29bn. Hence OBJ ensured we had more money to spend on ourselves instead of paying interest on some debt and that transformation (8 to 29) tells me that the country is functioning far better than before he took over.

2) He gave as telecomms.
Hence OBJ GAVE YOUR BLEEPING ARSES jobs and economic growth through faster communication. And our telecomms industry is the second fastest growing in the world due to OBJ's work.

3) He set up the fight against corruption.
First time we saw thieving morons scared in Nigeria and corruption in Nigeria improved during the period until Yarafool reversed it.

4) He put war against fake drugs.
If not for him, our relatives will still be dying from fake drugs in masses.

5) He did his best to ensure he left a honourable man in power.
Unfortunately, he left a fool but at least he tried not to leave a thief that became a billionaire whilst being in the civil service.

6) He restructured the financial sector.
Now Nigerian banks are one of the strongest in Africa and are a major employment force.

7) He restructured the educational sector.
Better pay and working conditions.

cool He stabilised the Naira.

Overall, by the end of his term, Nigerians in Diaspora are now all talking about going home and DOING IT.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Fhemmmy: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2009
chidichris:

mrally obj stinks. if anyone is talking about better president, who among our past presidents was so dirty as to sleep with his own daughter inlaw.
who among our past presidents killed like obj? who among our past presidents was bold enough to tell us that the next election was going to be a do or die affairs? who among our past presidents was president and petrolium minister the same time? obj is the worst thing that happened to humanity.  mugabe is far much better than the idiot that has turned nigerians into slaves all over the world.
the beast spent a whole lot of funds on our power sector only to make it worse yet some fools here are out to tell us obj is the best president. if he is better, who is he better than?
why after his presidential position, he decides to make himself the bot chairman of pdp? just to die in power.
nonoe of u supporters of obj is interested on how much he spent of power supply, security, roads, education, etc and the output of the said amounts.
why is it that nigeria is the only country of this world without electricity? how come eight yrs plus two of yar adua is not enough for him to help us with power supply? why is he more interested in turning everybody into pdp member rather than making the ppl feel the importance of all the mineral resources God has blessed us with?
who among our past presidents killed his attorney general? only obj. the blood tasty idiot must pay for all the blood he wasted and wasting.

You have said it all and no need to even say more.
The dude even given contracts to his wife during the competition that was held in abuja, his wife was in charge of the clothings, and the news carried it, what else needed to be said about such monkey?
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by MrCrackles(m): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2009
Sagamite:

First time we saw thieving morons scared in Nigeria and corruption in Nigeria improved during the period until Yarafool reversed it.

Rubbish. . . . Fight against corruption when he was actually the THIEF IN GENERAL!
Setting up a fight against corruption which didnt achieve anything else but serve as a mere front, is now an achievement?
I laugh like TUMFULU!
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Sagamite(m): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

No i do not agree with you at all. . . .
How can you not be having a giraffe if you are standing by a comment like that?
Jokes. . . . I was trying to stay on onpoint with the title of the thread, i replied by saying OBJ is one of the decisive factors, not as much as IBB
You came up saying he was the best president and i said no, i said if we want to debate about who the best president ever is, then NEW THREAD
OBJ my asshole. . . .

Well I think it stands within the parameters of the thread as one cannot say the country's best ever president is the one that fuucked up the country.

So who is better than OBJ?
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Sagamite(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

Rubbish. . . . Fight against corruption when he was actually the THIEF IN GENERAL!
Setting up a fight against corruption which didnt achieve anything else but serve as a mere front, is now an achievement?
I laugh like TUMFULU!

Now, you have a second question to answer.

Highlight the sums you think the THIEF IN GENERAL might be complicit in.

Even the US government yesterday highlighted that corruption was being tackled 2 years ago but Yarafool destroyed it.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by MrCrackles(m): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2009
Sagamite:

Are you kidding me?
He restructured what educational sector shocked
U are a big joke. . . .He did NOWT at all. . . What better pay are you talking about and what working conditions?
Stop trying to defend the indefensible, he was useless as a president!
If restructuring the educational sector is by raising billions for his own library while the state libraries rot away, the you must be a looney!
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by JamesG: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2009
chidichris:

Is it really necessary to lie about OBJ - the true enemy of Nigerians is IBB.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by MrCrackles(m): 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2009
Sagamite:

Indeed. . . .He left an effigy in power, the effigy is now being controlled by morons, buffoons, muppets and dunces!
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Sagamite(m): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Like u said, he mentioned it, and i even give him credit for that.
Mind yu i am not from Minna oh, so i have nothing to gain from supporting his leadership instead of OBJ.
Nigeria is too big and wealthy to be naming GSM as an achievement.
If you reside outside Nigeria, you will witness the nightmare of calling the so called GSM, Nigeria is the only nation that the network is so terrible and yet pple have to pay for the service.
Yes, we have a service and that is a good start, but anything been done to make it work like a developed system? Nope.
there are so many things that OBj could have done, during his regime, he started EFCC, now do i give him credit for that? cos i am yet to see anything that the EFCC has done apart from arresting the yahoo yahoo boys, while the main culprit are dining with the leaders.

Please are you telling me you are holding OBJ responsible for highest standard of quality within an 8 year term? In a country that was at the bottom? . . . . . . . . . . . . . Please.

You might have seen the result of EFCC if not for Yarafool.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by MrCrackles(m): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2009
Sagamite:

Can you expantiate on how he was crucial to the restructuring
What does OBJ know about restructuring? undecided
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Fhemmmy: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2009
OK let me run through a few on the spot without much research.

1) He helped eliminate the $35Bn debt burden that we had.
Hence OBJ SAVED YOU BLEEPING NIGERIAN arses from churning out billions of dollars that was being paid out annually as debt. His campaign for debt relief also helped other African countries AT NO PERSONAL GAIN TO HIM.
The result is that our annual budget that in the 1990s stood around $8bn, is now $29bn. Hence OBJ ensured we had more money to spend on ourselves instead of paying interest on some debt and that transformation (8 to 29) tells me that the country is functioning far better than before he took over.

How much did he steal and how come Nigeria was owing all that much money, would it be cos he borrowed so much to give us power and never see the power generating nothing? could it be that he borrowed so much for agriculture, only for him to spend all on himself while trying to become the biggest farm in Africa? so would it be fair to say, he is begged to have the money he stoled to be forgiven, cos only him, IBB and Abacha borrowed more money than the world sef.
2) He gave as telecomms.
Hence OBJ GAVE YOUR BLEEPING ARSES jobs and economic growth through faster communication. And our telecomms industry is the second fastest growing in the world due to OBJ's work.

tell me who they have been able to execute with the set up.
Would be a better thing to say, he set up something for the western world to think we were serious?
would even be better to say, he used it to fight those that opposes him?

4) He put war against fake drugs.
If not for him, our relatives will still be dying from fake drugs in masses.

That is a lie, cos while he was in power, there are so many fake drugs that came into the nation and even the hausas knows that and they refused to be injected with water all in the name of treatment { not that i side with fulanis oh}

Unfortunately, he left a fool but at least he tried not to leave a thief that became a billionaire whilst being in the civil service.

What an honorable man.
A man that some of the school in his states are still under the tree.
A man with no vission, nothing to offer Nigeria
Would it be better to say, he put a muppet there cos he wanna look good compared to Yar'fukc?

Now Nigerian banks are one of the strongest in Africa and are a major employment force.

restructure indeed and still people like Dopkesi is still able to take money anyhow and messed up a nation, and sell shares and still run the nation like a one man's biz.
Restructure that still has people like Dangote in the helm of financial leadership of NSE while he has so many coys listen on the exchange?
Small biz cant get loan.
Interest rate on loans still over 40%?

By ASUU going on strike all the time and a 5 years program lasting for 10 years, how come their own kids are not in Nigerian university/
Lemme guess, he did a good job by selling the nation into private schooling cos it is out of the reach of the masses that really needed education?
what he has done is increase the line btw the rich and the poor and no one can now cross, cos it is wider than ever.

cool He stabilised the Naira.

How much was Naira being traded be4 he got to power and how much was it when he left office?

Overall, by the end of his term, Nigerians in Diaspora are now all talking about going home and DOING IT.
talking of going home, cos we know we can do better, and cos we know we will be able to use our own money to make things happen, cos when we change our 10,000$, it will be 1.6M naira and that automatically makes us millionairas owners.

basically, he did nothing.
telecom was already in nigeria before he came to owner in 1999, he was the force behind GSM, but would have happened even with a mumu in office
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Fhemmmy: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2009
Sagamite:

Please are you telling me you are holding OBJ responsible for highest standard of quality within an 8 year term? In a country that was at the bottom? . . . . . . . . . . . . . Please.

You might have seen the result of EFCC if not for Yarafool.

remember OBJ appointed yar'fool like u call it, so that means a fool only can appoint a fool.
does that means OBJ never did his home work well be4 imposing him on us/
or is there a motive behind it all?
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by presido1: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2009
Sagamite:

2) He gave as telecomms.
OBJ met GSM in progress when he took over in 1999. He only finished what others started.

Sagamite:

Pls remind us one person that is in jail or Ribadu EFCC prosecuted and i will remind you millions in the govt of today.

5)
He did his best to ensure he left a honourable man in power.
Are you serious? Is it his work to choose how will replace him or the citizens.

hahahahahahaha call home and ask them when ASUU went on strike and why?
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by MrCrackles(m): 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2009
SAGAMITE
You just made a fool of your self linking OBJ with tangible achievements
Now i hope you understand better grin cheesy
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by MrCrackles(m): 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2009
presido1:

5) Are you serious? Is it his work to choose how will replace him or the citizens.

Dont mind him . . . . grin
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by redsun(m): 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2009
Obasanjo was involve in halliburton bribe sqandermania,that is why the case is dead in nigeria today even when their co culprits are in jail in america,he made sixteen billion dollars that was suppose to be used  for power generation disappear into the thin air and nobody is talking about it now,meanwhile some people still have the guts to say obasanjo should be a free man in nigeria and that nigeria should move on a nation as if all is well.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Fhemmmy: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

SAGAMITE
You just made a fool of your self your post linking OBJ with tangible achievements
Now i hope you understand better grin cheesy

Lol, i am sure we all learning by day.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Sauron1: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2009
Obasanjo is a disgrace to the Yorubas. . . . . .He single-handedly ruined Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by MrCrackles(m): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2009
redsun:

Obasanjo was involve in halliburton bribe sqandermania,that is why the case is dead in nigeria today even when their co culprits are in jail in america,he made sixteen billion dollars that was suppose to be used  for power generation disappear into the thin air and nobody is talking about it now,meanwhile some people still have the guts to say obasanjo should be a free man in nigeria and that nigeria should move on a nation as if all is well.

He should be tied to a tree, and a full magazine from a sub-machine gun, deployed at close range into his bloated body!
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by russellino: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2009
Obasanjo is the genesis of nigeria's problems. that man has had a hand in every coup and decisive event in our history. He's always been in the know of everything evil but never gets burned by it. IBB isn't the evil genius,he's just a trainee and an OBJ boy.isnt funny how everything seems to work inobj's favour. from the removal of brigadier adekunle as the commander of nigerian forces during the civil war after he had fought and conquered 80% of biafran territory, the assassination of murtala, down to the death sani abacha just before his death warrant was to be signed. Truly the man is evil.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Fhemmmy: 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

He should be tied to a tree, and a full magazine from a sub-machine gun, deployed at close range into his bloated body!

hahahahahaha.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by redsun(m): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

Omor,quick death will be too good for that guy,slow and painful death is what he deserves.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Fhemmmy: 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2009
redsun:

Omor,quick death will be too good for that guy,slow and painful death is what he deserves.

You wicked oh, but i am with u on that, we need to purge them all of some of the money dem don chop
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by CrudeOil2(m): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2009
The Tie would be between IBB and OBJ. They are both grandiose criminals.
IBB.
.Institutionalised corruption and bribery in the country.
.Destroyed the Nigerian Naira.
.Looted the nation to stupour.
.Sapped Nigerians with His S.A.P
.Inserted the country into a terreible debt situation.
.Conducted an election that gave Nigerians hope, and then threw their hopes into the darkest forest by nullifying it.
.His government was an illegitimate Government.
.Handed over to partner in crime, ABACHA.

OBJ:
.Came in from prison.
.Looted the country dry.
.Increased the prices of fuel,
.Too many disasters during his regime, pipeline and plane crashes,
.Destroyed the power sector.
.Further destroyed the Naira,
.Witch hunting through the EFCC,
.Could not do anything notable, despite the tremendously high revenue from our crude exports. Prices went up $140 per barrel.
.Could not conduct a credible election.
.Said the most stupid things in office e.g "This is Nigeria where anything goes", "Do or Die elections' etc.
.Was morally bankrupt.
.Conducted a shabby cencus exercise.
.Wasted the country's resources during the elections and the cencus.
.Conducted the worst election ever and the worst of all brought in the most deranged Nigerian to succeed him.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Fhemmmy: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2009
All the past leaders should be executed
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Sauron1: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2009
Crude Oil:

The Tie would be between IBB and OBJ. They are both grandiose criminals.

I disagree.

IBB was a military dictator. . . .his hands were tied.
Foreign investors were reluctant to do any business in Nigeria because of the political instability.
IBB and Buhari and Abacha can be excused.

OBJ had all the help an African President can cop.
His swearing-in was seen as a new dawn in Nigeria but the obnoxious pig did nothing for 8 years.
OBJ should rank ahead of Hitler, Mobutu and Idi Amin in the list of grandiose criminals.

He is an ANIMAL.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Fhemmmy: 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

I disagree.

IBB was a military dictator. . . .his hands were tied.
Foreign investors were reluctant to do any business in Nigeria because of the political instability.
IBB and Buhari and Abacha can be excused.

OBJ had all the help an African President can cop.
His swearing-in was seen as a new dawn in Nigeria but the obnoxious pig did nothing for 8 years.
OBJ should rank ahead of Hitler, Mobutu and Idi Amin in the list of grandiose criminals.

He is an ANIMAL.

I dont agree.
Murtala was a military ruler but things weren't as bad as the other fools
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by oshkosh(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2009
Abeg, OBJ tried jare. He was courageous and did much more than all past leaders put together.

@Sagamite,

Don't mind these IBB surrogates.
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2009
oshkosh:

Abeg, OBJ tried jare. He was courageous and did much more than all past leaders put together.

@Sagamite,

Don't mind these IBB surrogates.

Tell us what OBJ did for 8 years of democracy
Re: Obasanjo F@#ked Up This Country by C2H5OH(f): 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2009
obasanjo fa%&$d up the country? what about the crooks before him? he was happy to continue the legacy of his predecessors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Boko Haram Made Money From Fuel Subsidy / Fashola Writes FG On Condition Of Oshodi-apapa Expressway / Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.