Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. (2468 Views)

"I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by BoiledHead(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2016
I'm so sad right now. When I returned home today. I was so hungry and back on my way home I was expecting some food on my table as usual. But when I got home I didn't find anything.

I saw her watching a TV show. And I asked her why she didn't cook anything. Then she said she was tired. And I asked what she was doing because I saw her watching the TV. She said she wasn't doing anything but just didn't feel like cooking. Her responses got me angry and so I shouted at her and then she told me that I should cook myself. That she is not my wife neither I'm I paying her to cook. And that I should never raise my voice at her or she walks out the door and never come back.

This was moments ago. Please what can I do? I want to apologize to her but don't know what to say.
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by Greene66: 6:58pm On May 10, 2016
The baba that did this jazz is strong. You want to apologize?

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by darkenkach(m): 7:00pm On May 10, 2016
You should be happy my brother. Pls, end it before she does.
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by BoiledHead(m): 7:00pm On May 10, 2016
Greene66:
The baba that did this jazz is strong. You want to apologize?

I love her. I don't want her to go
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by whogoscam: 7:03pm On May 10, 2016
BoiledHead:

This just confirms that you are a broke and cheap nigga. The other day when one dude blasted you on your thread that your gf bought you glass of 12m everyone was saying all sorts.

So you are just gold digging her abi? That's why you don't want her to go . So she can buy you more gift. Better get a life man

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by BoiledHead(m): 7:06pm On May 10, 2016
whogoscam:

This just confirms that you are a broke and cheap nigga. The other day when one dude blasted you on your thread that your gf bought you glass of 12m everyone was saying all sorts.

So you are just gold digging her abi? That's why you don't want her to go . So she can buy you more gift. Better get a life man

Save it. So it's a crime to love someone? No wonder you and your crew scream foreign girls because no Nigerian girl got to love you so you fantasise on what you can never have.
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by johnson232: 7:07pm On May 10, 2016
BoiledHead:
I'm so sad right now. When I returned home today. I was so hungry and back on my way home I was expecting some food on my table as usual. But when I got home I didn't find anything.

I saw her watching a TV show. And I asked her why she didn't cook anything. Then she said she was tired. And I asked what she was doing because I saw her watching the TV. She said she wasn't doing anything but just didn't feel like cooking. Her responses got me angry and so I shouted at her and then she told me that I should cook myself. That she is not my wife neither I'm I paying her to cook. And that I should never raise my voice at her or she walks out the door and never come back.

This was moments ago. Please what can I do? I want to apologize to her but don't know what to say.
if this is true... i am sorry u are a weak fellow... cry

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by whogoscam: 7:07pm On May 10, 2016
BoiledHead:

Save it. So it's a crime to love someone? No wonder you and your crew scream foreign girls because no Nigerian girl got to love you so you fantasise on what you can never have.

Shut up. Because you can never have something does not mean others don't already have it. Stop consoling yourself. You are a broke gold digging playa.
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by BoiledHead(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2016
johnson232:

if this is true... i am sorry u are a weak fellow... cry

What would I have done?
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 10, 2016
undecided undecided

1 Share

Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by BoiledHead(m): 7:09pm On May 10, 2016
whogoscam:

Shut up. Because you can never have something does not mean others don't already have it. Stop consoling yourself. You are a broke gold digging playa.

It's your type that would start a duel and end it by crying to mods. Get off my mentions
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by johnson232: 7:10pm On May 10, 2016
BoiledHead:

What would I have done?
how old are u?
is she your first love?

if what u wrote above is true, am afraid u have already lost your respect as man.... cry
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by Catalyst4real: 7:10pm On May 10, 2016
It's a simple situation

She does all the exhausting chores without complaining, now she's just fed up, and she's damn sure you'll be miserable without her.

Do you appreciate all her efforts? it boils down to the very little things you ignore

Do you tell her thank you after every meal? or compliment the food even if it tastes like the menstrual blood of a 12 year old limping toad?

A woman will do incredible things for you if she's aware her presence is recognized, her hard work valued and her labour cherished

Go back to where you lost it
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by layla129(f): 7:11pm On May 10, 2016
You were truly wrong...ignore what the crackheads above me are saying. She's not married to you and doesn't owe you a reason for not cooking.

Just go to her and apologize...she'll come around and probably explain why she didn't cook if there's a reason.
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by BoiledHead(m): 7:11pm On May 10, 2016
johnson232:

how old are u?
is she your first love?

if what u wrote above is true, am afraid u have already lost your respect as man.... cry

What would I have done?

You haven't answered the question.
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by johnson232: 7:12pm On May 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:
undecided undecided
sharrap if u have nothing reasonable thing to say... undecided

this is how u take advantage of gentle, naive and innocent guys...
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by ButterFrost212(f): 7:13pm On May 10, 2016
well I can't help but say she's right, she has the right to be tired you know, if she cooks for you every other day why can't she take a break this one day, why would you have to raise your voice at her... men never understand or appreciate. I'm just glad that women are beginning to stand up for themselves, after the shouting comes the slapping and perhaps the beating of her life..
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by BoiledHead(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2016
Catalyst4real:
It's a simple situation

She does all the exhausting chores without complaining, now she's just fed up, and she's damn sure you'll be miserable without her.

Do you appreciate all her efforts? it boils down to the very little things you ignore

Do you tell her thank you after every meal? or compliment the food even if it tastes like the menstrual blood of a 12 year old limping toad?

A woman will do incredible things for you if she's aware her presence is recognized, her hard work valued and her labour cherished

Go back to where you lost it

I do not usually say thanks after every meal. I provide the funds used in purchasing the food items
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by ButterFrost212(f): 7:15pm On May 10, 2016
BoiledHead:

then don't shout at her again, much less for not cooking. don't you feel tired sometimes and don't feel like doing something? give her a break, next time tall it out maturely, she's not a kid, no need to yell.
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by dulux07(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2016
She's not your WIFE, so its not her duty, U have no right to demand such. Watching TV does not require any physical activity, u can be tired and still watch tv. She might not mean what she said, she is jst caught up.

Personally i did advice u to apologize to her. Apology does not mean your WEAK, it only shows MATURITY and COURAGE. The truth is, its easier to hold a grudge than to apologize in such situations.
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by BoiledHead(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2016
ButterFrost212:
well I can't help but say she's right, she has the right to be tired you know, if she cooks for you every other day why can't she take a brake this one day, why would you have to raise your voice at her... men never understand or appreciate. I'm just glad that women are beginning to stand up for themselves, after the shouting comes the slapping and perhaps the beating of her life..

No I don't lay hands on women
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by kiddoiLL(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2016
hehehe OP i used to be like u...omoh now niggas don wise...she doesnt deserve you...how will you tell your boifrnd ur not his wife and since he aint paying u, u cant cook..na landlord daughter go cook fr ur man?..then what d hell re we dating fr if marriage aint d goal gerarahia bi*ch u just wasting my time
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by johnson232: 7:16pm On May 10, 2016
BoiledHead:

What would I have done?

You haven't answered the question.
i need to knw your age and your experience with women, thats why i asked if she is your first...
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by BoiledHead(m): 7:18pm On May 10, 2016
johnson232:

i need to knw your age and your experience with women, thats why i asked if she is your first...

You don't answer a question with a question. My age is of no concern of yours. You should have written your comment in a much better way that doesn't lack comprehension.

I asked a question, what would I have done? If you have no answer, then your initial comment was a waste of space
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by ikdiaro(m): 7:18pm On May 10, 2016
@. Layla hw long we he continue to appoligise for his right* women n their hypocrisy
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by missmary(f): 7:18pm On May 10, 2016
undecided What the.... You need advice on that?
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by marshalcarter: 7:19pm On May 10, 2016
Ur olosho g.f has found another guy naaa grin
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 10, 2016
johnson232:

sharrap if u have nothing reasonable thing to say... undecided

this is how u take advantage of gentle, naive and innocent guys...

Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by BoiledHead(m): 7:19pm On May 10, 2016
kiddoiLL:
hehehe OP i used to be like u...omoh now niggas don wise...she doesnt deserve you...how will you tell your boifrnd ur not his and since he aint paying u, u cant cook..then what d hell re we dating fr if marriage aint d goal gerarahia bitch u just wasting my time

She didn't say marriage ain't the goal. She said that she is not my wife. And indeed she isn't. She is my girlfriend. I dont understand. I love her so much. I even planned on proposing to her on her birthday in july
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by johnson232: 7:20pm On May 10, 2016
ButterFrost212:
then don't shout at her again, much less for not cooking. don't you feel tired sometimes and don't feel like doing something? give her a break, next time tall it out maturely, she's not a kid, no need to yell.
what did she do that made her tired? watching tv i guess? undecided

bias thing...
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by ButterFrost212(f): 7:20pm On May 10, 2016
BoiledHead:

No I don't lay hands on women
ok that's great, just try to appreciate her more. and I read that you don't say thanks because you provide the funds for the cooking, that's a very wrong way of thinking, if you understood what it is to be in the kitchen for hours standing and sweating and all, you would know better than to have that mindset. it's not easy, pls say thank you sometimes atleast
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by BoiledHead(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2016
ButterFrost212:
ok that's great, just try to appreciate her more. and I read that you don't say thanks because you provide the funds for the cooking, that's a very wrong way of thinking, if you understood what it is to be in the kitchen for hours standing and sweating and all, you would know better than to have that mindset. it's not easy, pls say thank you sometimes atleast

Thanks alot. This helps

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confession : How My Brother Inlaw F**k Me Hard Inside My Room / I'm In A Love Situationship And It's Draining Me / Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.