Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. (4949 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Fabulocity, The Childish Romancelander That Goes About Reporting People. / Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

No I just

travelled there for 'some things'...a couple of weeks
ok all right, cant wait 4 the day dat im going to meet kashybaby, i might just propose to her instantly.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 10, 2016
Aminat508
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Aminat508(f): 10:03pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Aminat508
sir!!
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy aah.. So what have you got lined up??

°•I know how ta treat a man right so first I'll sit you down to a romantic hungry man tv dinner an a apple juice

Then when you've had yo fill of that we'll move it over the couch
...Where I'll roll up my pants leg an show you that ugly scare I got from fightin' with a family of o possums that tried ta make their home in my kittchen cabinet

After that who knows!!
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 10, 2016
Let me think
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 10, 2016
Aminat508:
sir!!
I just want let u know say you dey do me strong thing.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehe funny memes. tell them samurai ti take over.

Take over ke....

He is my HERO

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Smellymouth: 10:06pm On May 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:

No let my Oga Smellymouth or him P.A Airsultan catch you... I no get strength to shout dis night...

Baby, let's leave this thread.. I don't trust the looks of Saintsamurai grin

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Take over ke....

He is my HERO
hehehe does he have dollars and five inches?
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Smellymouth: 10:08pm On May 10, 2016
AirSultan:
P.A abi his vice chairman angry .. Ehn en, so this is the reason you sneak out every night..

Vice Chairmo, abeg send Agidi to deal with SAINTSAMURAI ASAP!! grin

3 Likes

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 10, 2016
AirSultan:
P.A abi his vice chairman angry .. Ehn en, so this is the reason you sneak out every night..

Lol.....Yeah

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

hehehehehehe bro dnt u know i have niger delta avengers backing me.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehe does he have dollars and five inches?

Money is not the problem.... He has everything tongue

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Money is not the problem.... He has everything tongue
hehehe ok woya manage me as side guy.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Smellymouth: 10:11pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehehehehe bro dnt u know i have niger delta avengers backing me.

Niger delta avengers ko, Avengers movie ni grin

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baby, let's leave this thread.. I don't trust the looks of Saintsamurai grin

Alryt lovegrin

The driver is waiting outside...

1 Like

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Roger that sir!

1 Like

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Valerie..ur color though...Like the sun smiley

How yu been?
°•What'up Royal?.
...I'm good.
You know this color is called rubber duck yellow? grin
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehe ok woya manage me as side guy.

Nooooooooo ..... I love my King Kong

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
Naughtynaughty, coman give him his size biko
[b] ore I don't hav his size ooo.. Too small lol [\b]
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Niger delta avengers ko, Avengers movie ni grin
hehehe woya u go c as we go tey claim lagos. but ehrm why nt leave sandoski 4 me? be ur brother's keeper.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ore I don't hav his size ooo.. Too small lol [\b]
[b]Op, se uu hear am now undecided
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol.....Yeah
hai, my chairman iyaff surva!
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by RoyalBlak007: 10:16pm On May 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•What'up Royal?.
...I'm good.

Hahaharubber duck yellow?! Never heard of it...it's too damn bright

but it seems you likey so much.. grin so what's ur next colo gonna be..hint me grin
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 10, 2016
Ginaz:
I will like to have a one night stand with a good company job that pays 200000 a month. undecided

why a one-night stand, why not a continuous affair?
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Nooooooooo ..... I love my King Kong
crying!! its nt fair
KingCheezyPuff:
°•What'up Royal?.
...I'm good.
Those who they read am self! They get tym undecided

1 Like

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by obiorathesubtle: 10:20pm On May 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

°•I know how ta treat a man right so first I'll sit you down to a romantic hungry man tv dinner an a apple juice

Then when you've had yo fill of that we'll move it over the couch
...Where I'll roll up my pants leg an show you that ugly scare I got from fightin' with a family of o possums that tried ta make their home in my kittchen cabinet

After that who knows!!
Great mother of all seasons.. I'm wet! shocked

So tell me.. Did the possums die??

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
Those who they read am self! They get tym undecided
°•Aww let me tone down then grin.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Smellymouth: 10:22pm On May 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Alryt lovegrin

The driver is waiting outside...

Bubu, leggo joor grin

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Smellymouth: 10:25pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehe woya u go c as we go tey claim lagos. but ehrm why nt leave sandoski 4 me? be ur brother's keeper.

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by chubbyswit(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2016
AirSultan:
Why would someone want to have a just a night stand with such company when you can have a whole life stand Ha ham so confuse
maybe she meant the company manager, lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FACT: 9 Out Of Every 10 Nigerian Men Love this Female Lebanese Singer [pics] / Love In A Bar 2 ( Love Story) 18+++ / How Sokoloan Made Me Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.