Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. (4962 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Fabulocity, The Childish Romancelander That Goes About Reporting People. / Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by SINXU(m): 9:42pm On May 10, 2016
Lemmie think....
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
Why are u calling her undecided
I WANT A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH HER?
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 10, 2016
naijaboiy:

Yea. Handed over that position to someone else last year.
Okay. I'm kinda new here, that's why I'm asking. Tnx 4 d info
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
I WANT A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH HER?
Naughtynaughty, coman give him his size biko
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 10, 2016
Hmmm.....saintsamurai.....winkwink

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 10, 2016
naijaboiy:

Are you taking that weed again?

Samurai, better know what you are typing before you rope me into what I know nothing about. Or are you having that psychotic problem again? undecided
hehehe bro the weed i took is damm so hot. Nor vess.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by obiorathesubtle: 9:45pm On May 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin I like that.
I like em ready an willing ta be ruined tongue
That's good.
cheesy aah.. So what have you got lined up??
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Hmmm.....saintsamurai.....winkwink
hehehehe u don hear already na.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by naijaboiy: 9:46pm On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
Okay. I'm kinda new here, that's why I'm asking. Tnx 4 d info
No problem and you're welcome.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by RoyalBlak007: 9:46pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hmmm u met her in NIGERIA?

I met her when she

came to Malaysia
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 10, 2016
SINXU:
Lemmie think....
No need to think, i know u have a thing for sinaj.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by naijaboiy: 9:47pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehe bro the weed i took is damm so hot. Nor vess.
I thought as much.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
grin
AGARAWU right?
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

I met her when she
came to Malaysia
HMM UNA FORK?
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

I met her when she
came to Malaysia
HMM UNA FORK?
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 10, 2016
naijaboiy:

No problem and you're welcome.
wink
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
Naughtynaughty, coman give him his size biko
Size ke!! did i tell u i have 5inches?
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by dollyjoy(f): 9:50pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
AGARAWU right?
receive sensesad
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by SINXU(m): 9:51pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
No need to think, i know u have a thing for sinaj.

Did she tell you that?
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehehe u don hear already na.

No let my Oga Smellymouth or him P.A Airsultan catch you... I no get strength to shout dis night...

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by RoyalBlak007: 9:51pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
HMM UNA FORK?

undecided

now ur making me regret

I replied your mentions...
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

undecided

now ur making me regret

I replied your mentions...
LMAO hahaha bro just kidding. so u reside in malaysia?
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:

No let my Oga Smellymouth or him P.A Airsultan catch you... I no get strength to shout dis night...
hehe funny memes. tell them samurai ti take over.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by RoyalBlak007: 9:56pm On May 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•I'm gon change yo life!! grin
.....you sure you ready?

Valerie..ur color though...Like the sun smiley

How yu been?
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 10, 2016
SINXU:

Did she tell you that?
nope u e-body movement told me so.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:

P.A abi his vice chairman angry .. Ehn en, so this is the reason you sneak out every night..
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
receive sensesad
I dey hungry
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by possibilita(m): 9:57pm On May 10, 2016
Hmmmmm na wao
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by RoyalBlak007: 9:58pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
LMAO hahaha bro just kidding. so u reside in malaysia?

No I just

travelled there for 'some things'...a couple of weeks
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 10, 2016
Ginaz:
I will like to have a one night stand with a good company job that pays 200000 a month. undecided
when will u visit ughelli?
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by SINXU(m): 9:59pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
nope u e-body movement told me so.

Treat pneumonia.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 10, 2016
Ginaz:
I will like to have a one night stand with a good company job that pays 200000 a month. undecided
Why would someone want to have a just a night stand with such company when you can have a whole life stand Ha ham so confuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OMG! This Lady Claims To Have The Biggest Butt On Instagram [Video] / I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It.. / This Is The Reason Why The Redpill Is Being Preached. (Graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.