Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. (4956 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Fabulocity, The Childish Romancelander That Goes About Reporting People. / Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
crying!! its nt fair

I guess it will be of great help....wink

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 10, 2016
chubbyswit:
maybe she meant the company manager, lolz
ha wonder o..
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Great mother of all seasons.. I'm wet! shocked

So tell me.. Did the possums die??
Mmm.In the middle of our brawl the daddy possum spoke to me
...He said if I gave them a couple of bags of cheezypuffs I had up there in that cabinet they go.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Hahaharubber duck yellow?! Never heard of it...it's too damn bright

but it seems you likey so much.. grin so what's ur next colo gonna be..hint me grin
°•None Hateu2 said I'm blindin' er grin
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Bubu, leggo joor grin

kiss

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by obiorathesubtle: 10:36pm On May 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Mmm.In the middle of our brawl the daddy possum spoke to me
...He said if I gave them a couple of bags of cheezypuffs I had up there in that cabinet they go.
cheesy aaah.. I see, so it was an offer you couldn't refuse?? Because you're of the the house of puff, the king of cheezypuffs, ruler of the 9 cheezypuff realms and the first of your name.. Huh??
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy aaah.. I see, so it was an offer you couldn't refuse?? Because you're of the the house of puff, the king of cheezypuffs, ruler of the 9 cheezypuff realms and the first of your name.. Huh??
°•Naw!
I didn't it cuz them things was crazy an the was know kickin' my butt
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Hahaharubber duck yellow?! Never heard of it...it's too damn bright

but it seems you likey so much.. grin so what's ur next colo gonna be..hint me grin
how do you guys do this?? Like how you change your colours
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by obiorathesubtle: 10:46pm On May 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Naw!
I didn't it cuz them things was crazy an the was know kickin' my butt
ouch.. Sorry about that..

You know, first time I heard the word 'possums' was from ice age(where the mammoth thought she was a possum).. I aint never seen that kind fûcking ugly rodent before until that day.. So, you kinda made me remember ice age..
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
ouch.. Sorry about that..

You know, first time I heard the word 'possums' was from ice age(where the mammoth thought she was a possum).. I aint never seen that kind fûcking ugly rodent before until that day.. So, you kinda made me remember ice age..
Oh yeah!
Queen Latifiah played Ellie.

But unfortunately, I truly did have a real life run in with a possum in my kitchen.
I tried ta pet cuz I thought it was 1of my cats
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•None Hateu2 said I'm blindin' er grin
Yes, you wanna blind me cheesy
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by unapapadeycraze: 11:06pm On May 10, 2016
It used to be onstelly but now, i don upgrade, na lanicky. I wanna fvck dat girl.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by lanicky(f): 11:09pm On May 10, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
It used to be onstelly but now, i don upgrade, na lanicky. I wanna fvck dat girl.

shocked lipsrsealed
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Laveda(f): 11:10pm On May 10, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

And you shared this nonsense Lanicky? undecided
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 10, 2016
•••yawns•••
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by softRay(m): 11:12pm On May 10, 2016
Kashybaby
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by unapapadeycraze: 11:16pm On May 10, 2016
Laveda:

why are you now quoting me? Quote lanicky na. Olosho lavedacheesy

lanicky, don't mind her, let the world know i wanna fvck you. If you were not appealing, i wouldn't wanna fvck you. You look so attractive, i wanna have you all to myself. You already know i love you, no need to reitratecheesy.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Laveda(f): 11:20pm On May 10, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

why are you now quoting me? Quote lanicky na. Olosho lav edacheesy

lanicky, don't mind her, let the world know i wanna fvck you. If you were not appealing, i wouldn't wanna fvck you. You look so attractive, i wanna have you all to myself. You already know i love you, no need to reitratecheesy.

Tarh shut up and fùck off undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by unapapadeycraze: 11:24pm On May 10, 2016
Laveda:

Tarh shut up and fùck off undecided

Olosho lavedacheesy
Take kia, darling.
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Mediapace: 11:25pm On May 10, 2016
Stop dreaming bro,wake up ! cheesy
unapapadeycraze:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 12:34am On May 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ok all right, cant wait 4 the day dat im going to meet kashybaby, i might just propose to her instantly.

grin what u gone propose? A project? wink grin

1 Like

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 12:36am On May 11, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
it will be Kashybaby..{**so sorry Mrcork**} grin

Y'all need to meet her in person...She damn hot kiss

grin grin grin aaawww Royal...ur such a sweetheart kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by nelxxy(m): 12:38am On May 11, 2016
testing testing testing
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 12:42am On May 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

I thought as much.
why are u always bitter? angry is not good for ur health
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by onstelly(f): 3:26am On May 11, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
lipsrsealed
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by lanicky(f): 4:15am On May 11, 2016
Laveda:

It wasn't intentional dear. lol
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Kdon2: 7:19am On May 11, 2016
HateU2:
Yes, you wanna blind me cheesy

Sleepy sleepy morwin! Its a new day,a new opportunity for us to explore...in ur words: av a bomb day swiri!
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Bose253(f): 7:33am On May 11, 2016
Lol
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Laveda(f): 8:17am On May 11, 2016
lanicky:

It wasn't intentional dear. lol

sad
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by RoyalBlak007: 8:52am On May 11, 2016
ellacute45:
how do you guys do this?? Like how you change your colours

You like it?
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by Nobody: 9:37am On May 11, 2016
Kdon2:

Sleepy sleepy morwin! Its a new day,a new opportunity for us to explore...in ur words: av a bomb day swiri!
Goodmorni bro. How was ur 9t Have a 9ce day wink
Re: For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. by naijaboiy: 10:01am On May 11, 2016
lilzcee:
why are u always bitter? angry is not good for ur health
I wish I cared about what you think. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship In Ibadan / Should I Have Had Sex With Her?? / I Regretted My Last Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.