Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

What Is It With Nigerian Men And Baby Carriers?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Nigerian Men And Baby Carriers?? (3726 Views)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Nigerian Men And Baby Carriers?? by layla129(f): 8:17am On May 13, 2016
ActOfWar:
Smile baby girl smile! Good morning. How was ur night? Brought u some breakfast smiley cheesy

***Drops a note*** Hey Beauty. Been wanting to tell u dz... You snore alot!! grin
Good morning, thank you
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Men And Baby Carriers?? by layla129(f): 8:20am On May 13, 2016
khiaa:

I just found the father of my future child.cheesy you must be the only intelligent one here

Lol, good for you my sista.cheesy
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Men And Baby Carriers?? by xcamarie(f): 12:38pm On May 13, 2016
Seriously i'm really disappointed in what u guys are saying, this is not about westerns its about d fact dat its ur flesh and blood. Haba! it a joy to hold ur child in ur arms play and teach it stuffs, y wud pples opinion deprive u of dat joy except if u dont av a bond with d child. Pls lets stop dat, dat is how d child will grow up scared and far away from the father all because of dis mentality. Men dat do it are not being force, dey just feel joy carrying their child, it should'nt be a burden.
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Men And Baby Carriers?? by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:50pm On May 13, 2016
oloyede252:
Op..i can if there is a good reason for it...am too handsome to be carrying baby upandown while wife is carrying her bag only..that not romantic at all...
Handsome indeed undecided ... Na una wey no fine de show una seff pass for here angry
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Men And Baby Carriers?? by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 13, 2016
layla129:

Good morning, thank you
Babe I am not a fighter and I aint a lover smiley smiley
I'm playing calm with u nd u acting up smiley
Babe why smiley
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Men And Baby Carriers?? by SirMustee(m): 11:44am On May 17, 2016
Layla cool
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Men And Baby Carriers?? by layla129(f): 5:02pm On May 18, 2016
SirMustee:
Layla cool
sir!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This Pant,bra & Breast Looking Cakes,what A Crazy World! (photo) / Photos: Husband Sends Wife Hilarious ‘sexts’ In Attempt To Get Her Turned On / Nairalanders Please Help Me Choose Between These Girls. (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.