Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? (16378 Views)

Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? by Bollinger(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2016
firstking01:
I know you dnt know the scriptures

The scripture also said to sacrifice cattle for your sins. When Last did you do that? Also the bible specifically bans divorce. Would you advice your sister to stay with a man who uses her like a panel beater would use a car? Guy, think na.
Re: Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? by amtaken(f): 8:55pm On May 14, 2016
Yes.

One kick on the guy's balls and he's a gonner lol.

zicky:

You sound so confident, huh!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? by firstking01(m): 9:00pm On May 14, 2016
Bollinger:

The scripture also said to sacrifice cattle for your sins. When Last did you do that? Also the bible specifically bans divorce. Would you advice your sister to stay with a man who uses her like a panel beater would use a car? Guy, think na.
See this onegrin, from this thing wey you type, e show say you no sabi one shit for biblegrin...ask for arientation on what you dnt know, ignorance na badt thing ganembarassed
Re: Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? by Bollinger(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2016
firstking01:
See this onegrin, from this thing wey you type, e show say you no sabi one shit for biblegrin...ask for arientation on what you dnt know, ignorance na badt thing ganembarassed

You did not answer my question. How did people appease God in the old testament? I know what you are going to say; "Jesus changed all that", which is exactly the point. Things change one way or the other. If you don't like it, you might as well be living in the stone age. Which you are, mentally. It is so annoying when people use the bible to perpetuate stupidity.
Re: Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? by kaboninc(m): 9:20pm On May 14, 2016
MissGdope:

How do you know what happens in "most" cases? You're not every man and you don't know what's going on in their head. Some people are just plain crazy and its better to run and save your life. I don't care what a woman has done or said, he has no right to beat her up for it. she is not a child. same applies the other way around. once a relationship degrades to the point of physical abuse from either party, then it is toxic and headed for disaster. Run away from such a relationship.

Miss, we are saying the same thing.

My point is, though there are men who just beat up a woman but there are other men who do not. And because they don't, they can be provoked and some women just know how to push a man to the wall. Most long lasting marriages today once experienced some form of domestic violence, particularly physical abuse. They were able to overcome the challenges and thats why you run to them for advice. But that does not mean that one show not condemn physical abuse or verbal abuse for that matter.

Personally, I can't stand the mouth of a woman. I go just they look you. But if you push me to the wall and still wouldn't allow me to leave, then am expected to react.
Re: Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? by firstking01(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2016
Bollinger:

You did not answer my question. How did people appease God in the old testament? I know what you are going to say; "Jesus changed all that", which is exactly the point. Things change one way or the other. If you don't like it, you might as well be living in the stone age. Which you are, mentally. It is so annoying when people use the bible to perpetuate stupidity.
Owk...
Re: Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? by Boldstar(m): 9:49pm On May 14, 2016
Most do not change.

There is no excuse for whatever reason to beat your female partner esp your wife. Haba.

My advice for women, do not stay with a female beater. Those are weak men.

Also, do not be a male beater. Don't slap your male partner.
Re: Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? by zicky(m): 11:06pm On May 14, 2016
amtaken:
Yes.
One kick on the guy's balls and he's a gonner lol.
Lolzzz, abeg Spare the guys family

Ouch! Just the imagination of the pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? by Quintee(f): 11:29pm On May 14, 2016
KevinDein:
what do you have to say about verbally abusive women? We should pray for them? Fast for them to change?
Sheesh! its a two way thing. You ladies have done more harm with your mouths but I guess we should all keep shut and overlook it.
Do you realise some men actually initiate verbal abuse? I personally can't stand to be insulted and my choice of words might even be worse if I'm to reply. I don't insult people first but initiating verbal abuse on the part of my opponent is a license for me to use whatever words I deem fit. I'm talking from experience, though I chose not to reply but I ended the relationship silently. Its over a year now, he doesn't seem to have moved on but wetin be my own? Funny enough, he can testify to the fact that I choose my words and talk to him with respect. At least, he commended me for that.
Re: Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? by amtaken(f): 1:38am On May 15, 2016
Thank God am not with such a guy sha.

zicky:

Lolzzz, abeg Spare the guys family

Ouch! Just the imagination of the pain
Re: Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? by mukhcech(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2016
saaedlee:

I never said humans are leopards!
In what way does the highlighted words mean "punching" "slapping"? Issues and quarrels are done with the mouth and not hands.
You see, any time my pregnant grilfriend and I quarrel, I channel all my energy into words, if she talk one I go talk 39, na so we talk sotey we go come dey exhausted, and we go settle no body raises a hand on each other, but If it were other guys na slap and punch go end am.

My Brother una just dey start. Woman wey una go fight to the point of exchanging blows. U no go know when you go beat am.
Re: Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? by Nobody: 11:07am On May 15, 2016
ZuzuMan:
........Yes wooo!!! Correct talk ! ....its VERY POSSIBLE. ............The wife can change and become the Defender ! Beat the Fokkin Hell out of the Edddiiiot Good for nothing Mugu Husband grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. This one sef dey cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? by xxxzotique(f): 12:16pm On May 15, 2016
I don't know..... really.
Re: Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? by saaedlee: 5:23pm On May 15, 2016
mukhcech:

My Brother una just dey start. Woman wey una go fight to the point of exchanging blows. U no go know when you go beat am.

My brother man, Na your forecast be that sha, but e no fit happen.
Re: Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? by darlenese(f): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yes, he will change for the new wife after he has killed you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Sex Proverbs / ........ / Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.