Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan (49019 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback / Maina: Buhari's Culture Of Corruption Finally Unfolds By Erasmus Ikhide / PA Ikhide Welcome Aisha To America(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by CaptainBomb(m): 10:55pm On May 11, 2016
Fvck pdp ... Doesn't stop me from voting for Apc in 2019 ... It is only fool that will not support ths. I don't care , even if Apc stage a protest against jonadumb in 2012.

3 Likes

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by Noneroone(m): 10:55pm On May 11, 2016
A sophisticated writer decieved by an illiterate drug baron

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by laprince(m): 10:55pm On May 11, 2016
Reality.com

6 Likes

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by luvinhubby(m): 10:56pm On May 11, 2016
RichDad1:
Who is he?
A mere attention seeker.

Aisha's rice get love portion?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by piro4humility(m): 10:56pm On May 11, 2016
Them never see anything. This is just the beginning

5 Likes

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by raumdeuter: 10:56pm On May 11, 2016
Another attention seeker

Nigeria must move forward by force

3 Likes

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by onatisi(m): 10:56pm On May 11, 2016
doublewisdom:
Their eyes don dey clear small small.

10 Likes

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by robinsoncrosoe: 10:56pm On May 11, 2016
APC......scam

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by Mboi2: 10:56pm On May 11, 2016
otitokoroleti:
when will NgeneUkwenu, Omenka, & Obailala apologize? Mr. meshinoye, when will you too apologize for that your wrong joke about the fuel price? Im sure that youve seen the reality now, its unfortunate that some people that have experience of living in advanced country still fall for cheap scam from APC & allow sentiments overrule their conscience.
Obailala don run na,

2 Likes

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by deji68: 10:57pm On May 11, 2016
Fuel Subsidy cost Nigeria $35bn between 2011 and 2014. Imagine all that in our ECA and Reserves.....Amara Nwankpa

2 Likes

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by PrivateInvestig: 10:57pm On May 11, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Don't mind them.
They claim, they know it all.
They claim they have sense.

My JOY is that before an IGBO man will go hungry and die, most tribes would have gone into extinction from devastating hunger.
Any IGBO that goes out to PROTEST against fuel hike remains an enemy of the state.
We must SUFFER it all.

Nonsense... .! !!!

Although am not igbo sha,but u said the truth.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by Mezuzah(m): 10:58pm On May 11, 2016
Ignorance is the curse of God but wisdom is the wing with which we fly to heaven
Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by Abalado(f): 10:58pm On May 11, 2016
When ever i remanba dat i didn't vote for dis useless party called A Pigs See,i do thank my creator dt i didn't waiste my vote....whr re d fools trecking 4 Buhari then,beast of no gender's....people re sufrin,everytin has really costly in d mkt,wht a bad leg party..noncense

7 Likes

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by Bollinger(m): 10:58pm On May 11, 2016
UmuEri:
When Buhari finishes with this country, you will beg Gej to come take over

The fact that you are clamoring for GEJ or any other leader in Nigeria for that matter, shows you have not learnt your lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by tomakint: 10:58pm On May 11, 2016
Definitely as it stands, IT IS NO LONGER AT EASE WITH NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS!

8 Likes

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by bennywise30(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2016
This is just the beginning of the so called change, Buhari is an illiterate I expected him to surround himself with literates I mean professionals when appointing people that will work with him ,he's busy compensating people with sensitive position in a country like nigeria
This is just the genesis

9 Likes

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by basadenet: 10:59pm On May 11, 2016
Una never see anything yet, no bi una vote for change? ehm...na di change una don dey see be dat. Act 1 scene 1. PMB will destroy this country.

7 Likes

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 11, 2016
All the evil they did to GEJ will keep hunting them one after the other grin.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by Mezuzah(m): 11:00pm On May 11, 2016
I wonder what version of lies lie Muhammad will open this time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by goldenceo1: 11:00pm On May 11, 2016
Iye Iye Iye Mama oh... Medicine after death.

1 Like

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by karben(m): 11:04pm On May 11, 2016
they just fantastically.. scam...Nigerian..

7 Likes

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by omenka(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2016
Dcomrade:
Omenka passingshot

I want to know your opinion as a citizen(not as a party Rep) on the fuel subsidy removal?
Tnx.

First off, I'm a party supporter and not a Rep. Be clear on that.

Now, make no mistakes, I appreciate the hardship the citizens are going through but also know too well some bitter pills must be swallowed and sacrifices made if we desire to attain the record heights we aspire to as a country.

We all know that policy is unsustainable and some of us, in our private fora, supported the idea of its total removal even under the ex-president- the only misgivings being that the regime was fatally corrupt and any saving made thereof could easily be stolen in the blink of an eye.

How SURE-P was handled vindicated our position. It became a facade behind which the most obscene acts of corruption/theft were perpetrated- that much was confirmed by the Chairman Kolade Christopher himself who eventually threw in the towel in disgust.

We must admit there would have been a more propitious time to administer the pill but for the government to have had the balls to pull this off at a time like this suggests it's already had its back up against a reinforced wall through which it couldn't break.

What we are witnessing today are a cascading effect of the record plunge in oil prices- world oil majors have been feeling the pinch as well- most notably Venezuela. Even Saudi with her trillion dollar economy has been slashing subsidies, how much more Nigeria...

I have no doubt the president has the best interest of the country at heart and fully understands the consequences of his action. I'm confident savings made from this would be channelled into areas with real and measurable impact on the average Nigerian- it isn't gonna be another SURE-P regime. When this is done, our country men and women would eventually see the propriety of the policy and would even forget shiit even happened.

Ask yourself this- would we rather keep buying gasoline at about twice the official rate while "subsidising" it or officially deregulate while the price remain unchanged??

This stuff would pan out beautifully, I believe so.

8 Likes

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by bobgem001(m): 11:07pm On May 11, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by onatisi(m): 11:07pm On May 11, 2016
Nigeria is fanatically corrupt while buhar is fanatically clueless and dull

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by Omeny: 11:08pm On May 11, 2016
One by one they will all lick their vomits including these Apc Online warriors!
See Nigerians see suffering and nobody is talking now!
Shame!

3 Likes

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by masseratti: 11:10pm On May 11, 2016
With all due respect sir,Gej had enough foreign reserve to back oil subsidy,PMB does not,the price of oil has changed,while am not holding fort for PMB ,they should not regulate the price of pms,no bench mark,let the licence for oil import be open for everyone,anyone,let everybody go to the back market to source for FX.

2 Likes

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by chxe: 11:10pm On May 11, 2016
This is the beginning. We warned u but u refused to listen.

3 Likes

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by Jesuschristt: 11:11pm On May 11, 2016
Buhari, tinubu obasanjo Atiku, already have permanent position in Hell

4 Likes

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 11, 2016
Va

1 Like

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by Achorise: 11:12pm On May 11, 2016
That was their plan when they refused presidential debate, cos they knew Nigerians will ask them relevant questions about today.

2 Likes

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by buzquet(m): 11:14pm On May 11, 2016
UmuEri:
When Buhari finishes with this country, you will beg Gej to come take over
they there they imagine u go soon wake up

1 Like

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by buzquet(m): 11:16pm On May 11, 2016
swagaholic:
GEJ is a great man!!
great man for mumu's

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) / Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.