Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan (49023 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback / Maina: Buhari's Culture Of Corruption Finally Unfolds By Erasmus Ikhide / PA Ikhide Welcome Aisha To America(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by Theultimate(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2016
Segadem:
...in the book of Hezekiah chapter 41 verse 9, says
" blessed are those who did not expect much for they shall not be disappointed" cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
I am so moved by your bible quote. But I couldn't find the book of Hezekiah in the bible........ can you correct that?
Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by mickey45: 10:11am On May 12, 2016
Segadem:
...in the book of Hezekiah chapter 41 verse 9, says
" blessed are those who did not expect much for they shall not be disappointed" cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I give you ten bottles of whatever you drink apart from "Stcheppe"

I am not disappointed
Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by mickey45: 10:13am On May 12, 2016
5starmilitant:
Gej has a good heart. Even though the protest was sponsored by apc, Gej still revised his decision because of the masses. But buhari doesn't give a shit about the masses, he's a very stubborn goat.

Nor mind dem, a man who has human feelings will appear weak.
Shebi una wan person wey nor weak. Make una dey bear am now.

1 Like

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by ozoemenaca: 10:17am On May 12, 2016
Its really unfortunate, funny enough some of these zombies supporting Buhari on nairaland would never learn their lesson even when some of them we know could no longer afford three square meal
Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by Segadem(m): 10:19am On May 12, 2016
Theultimate:

I am so moved by your bible quote. But I couldn't find the book of Hezekiah in the bible........ can you correct that?
Oga mi,there's nothing to correct there, that's why I chose not to use the valid book, just to honour holy book.
Note: it is not from the Bible
Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by SleekAboki: 10:46am On May 12, 2016
freeze001:

First off, lies take u nowhere other than down. Secondly u are such a petty kid! Goodness gracious! You actually felt pained by the thrashing u received that day? You even still remember? So much that u had to raise it here where it's totally unrelated? You remember that part about a pesky toilet fly that doesn't realise it's place? You just reminded me of it again...how do you do it? You are such a cry baby...see you being rude and insulting now but you'll be first to cry foul when u get hit!

Change of heart? Unlike you, I hold no grudges, I tell u as it is and move on just like I did in quoting u but u just has to go all glum n petty like a spoilt child. You're absolutely certifiable! It's obvious that thread n my comments in particular are the Bible u live by these days...please bookmark and refer to it everyday cos it will really improve your lot. cheesy grin
Save your energy. The chronic one is long gone beyond redemption.Every analytical mind knows this. Even his fellow zombies have deserted him since he started dancing naked all over the forum screaming sai baba.
Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by sammhi(m): 11:01am On May 12, 2016
deji68:
Fuel Subsidy cost Nigeria $35bn between 2011 and 2014. Imagine all that in our ECA and Reserves.....Amara Nwankpa
the 30bn$ in the reserved left by GEJ ..how has it benefit me or you?
the 2bn $ in the ECA ..how has it benefit me or the masses..
it is only a stupid man that thinks Moni is not enough.. a good business man knows it is not about much but about how you are able to use the little to benefit many...
it is easier to manage some Moni than big ones
I can bet you even with 100bn$ ..Your god PMB will still think is not enough...
no govt in Nigeria history has made so much Moni compare to now..TSA 3trn, stamp duty 833bn in 3 months, looters Moni ,oil Moni, firs_customs ...haba
Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by skywalker240(m): 12:01pm On May 12, 2016
one by one, dem don dey run ,one by one dem don dey run, i say one by one dem don dey run one by one dem don dey run ;Done by one, dem don dey run ,one by one dem don dey run, i say one by one dem don dey run one by one dem don dey run
Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by ediko5(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2016
Whether the total removal of fuel subsidy is for the betterment of the country's economy.

This same APC turned the country upside down when the immediate past administration tried to remove the same fuel subsidy. Lives were lost during the process of their so called protest.

I don't know when Nigerians will have common sense.

I never supported APC from day 1 cos they had no economic direction other than criticizing and condemning the incumbent government.
Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by kjhova(m): 12:23pm On May 12, 2016
Interestingly, no one poster on this forum has even bothered to speak much about the original complainant, the self styled "Pa Ikhide". It is a colourless lie for anyone to say that Ikhide Ikheloa was ever at any point in history pro-Buhari when he has publicly condemned and scorned the retired general for over a decade.

Yes he worked with Radio Kudirat back in the days of NADECO but he has never been an APC/ACN/CPC supporter at any time ever. In actual fact, he has constantly abused Tinubu, Fashola and co on twitter since as far back as 2011 or so when I joined twitter. I unfollowed him on twitter in December 2014 after a twit argument from which I concluded that this was probably a man who would rather see Nigeria disintegrate!

Here is what he said in an interview with www.thescoopng.com in February 2015 (long before the elections which brought President Buhari to office): "...if I had to choose it would be neither the APC nor the PDP, I would waste my vote on any one of the other contestants. Now, if someone puts a gun to my head and forces me to choose between the APC and the PDP, I would choose the PDP and go throw up afterwards. The day will not come when I would vote for the APC. I have self-respect"!!

How can anyone pass off this fellow as a repentant pro-Buhari? This is a lie of all lies and I unfollowed Pa Ikhide on twitter for trash stuff such as this.
Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by deji68: 2:17pm On May 12, 2016
Lol..u dont get my Argument. ..we would have saved 30 bn $ if we didn t #occupy naija in 2102.....we acted irresponsibly and we are paying for it now. ...

sammhi:

the 30bn$ in the reserved left by GEJ ..how has it benefit me or you?
the 2bn $ in the ECA ..how has it benefit me or the masses..
it is only a stupid man that thinks Moni is not enough.. a good business man knows it is not about much but about how you are able to use the little to benefit many...
it is easier to manage some Moni than big ones
I can bet you even with 100bn$ ..Your god PMB will still think is not enough...
no govt in Nigeria history has made so much Moni compare to now..TSA 3trn, stamp duty 833bn in 3 months, looters Moni ,oil Moni, firs_customs ...haba
Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 12, 2016
Deen77:

God we punish those that destroy this country who keep on importing petroleum products instead of building a refinery to refine locally for 16 year's.

We have crude only to refine locally we keep importing to pay subsidies to criminal fuel importers who finance there party.

Imagine investing the last 5 years trillion naira subsidies payment to our economy if we have a refinery within the 10 year's of PDP government.
let APC build refinery now, shey na them they power. Who are the PDPs and who are the APCs if may ask? Re they not desame people recycling themselves? Fuel pump price was #97 when Jonathan removed subsidy but pump price is now #145 by Buhari's administration. Ma brother forget Party is not the problem.
Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by Theultimate(m): 4:41pm On May 12, 2016
Segadem:
Oga mi,there's nothing to correct there, that's why I chose not to use the valid book, just to honour holy book.
Note: it is not from the Bible
That's great! I really took it serious and started looking for the bible passage. Meanwhile, the comment really make sense though.
Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by Reptyle(m): 5:07pm On May 12, 2016
"Pa Ikhide" has been a virulent opponent of Tinubu and anything or anyone associated with Tinubu for as far back as I can remember.

He was NEVER an APC sympathiser or a Buhari supporter.
Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by BushidoBlue(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2016
Mcponpin:
The Road to Nigeria's Delusion and Demagoguery - A people's determination to self destruct!
When Jonathan tried the deregulation policy in January 2012, his price was N141 per litre.
The price of crude oil was then $111.67 per barrel!
We occupied Nigeria!
Pastor Bakare, Fashola, Tinubu, All came out to lead protesters...
The usual school of exposed but dim witted abroadians also demonstrated, abroad.
However then, a basket of tomatoes was N3, 000, per basket, price of rice, N6, 000 per bag.
Today, Buhari has done his own deregulation. Fuel price is fixed at N145 per litre.
But the price of crude oil is just $46.00 per barrel.
Will Nigeria be occupied??

I don't think so.
We are under a spell.

Pastor Tunde Bakare, Bola Tinubu, Fashola are all in this Buhari's government, one way or the other.
Price of tomatoes, jumped from N4,000 to N18,000 per basket!
Price of a bag of rice, jumped from N7,000 a bag to N14,000 a bag!
All, within ONE YEAR!!

Will the usual school of abroadians, nurtured in hypocrisy and gullibility, now begin to talk...!??
That is the question they themselves will begin to answer in the usual way of making a mockery of themselves..

Last week, one of these ones, told me, it is for a while; Nigeria is going to be better he said.
So I say to him,
Since you have this very strong convictions about Nigeria's future under this government, WHY DON'T YOU JUST PACK YOUR STUFF AND JUST COME BACK HOME, NOW!?
Like he heard me, but pretended he didn't....

Such is the idiocy of their thinking.

And to the Nigerian Buharists.....
You will now be engrossed with yet another little matter of simple mental sums - if crude oil was $111.67 when Jonathan deregulated at N141 per litre, what should the price of crude oil be now that Buhari has deregulated at N145 pee litre!
It is quite a simple "Simultaneous" equation.

And if you would rather it is a "Quadratic" one, try this simple question:
Bearing in mind, that, all other indices remain Not constant, in fact a double digit inflation, crippling economy, tripled foodstuffs prices, justify your position as a continuous, non thinking herd, in the cattle ranch of the Life Patron of the Umbrella body of all Fulani herdsmen, the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria, and answer....!

DO you Not now, have more than enough reasons, through empirical Mathematical equations, to OCCUPY NIGERIA!?

The recipient of the Gold Award

1 Share

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 12, 2016
omenka:
You people should be honest with yourselves for once in your lives. Is all this opposition to the policy borne out of an unbiased appraisal of its consequences or is it about the "pull Buhari down at all cost and all opportunity" MO you've dedicated the next four years to??

Ask yourselves- when last did you buy fuel at the controlled price of N86?? Haven't you lot been the ones coming over here to wail endlessly day after day about the cost of gasoline?? What difference does it make making what you've been paying official?? What is the sense in complaining about government announcing it would be sold for 145 when you have been buying at that rate for the last three months?? Some of you even claimed N400. cheesy

Perhaps you guys have been lying to members of the forum- and yourselves.
Am with you

1 Like

Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by BeardedMeat(m): 8:20pm On May 12, 2016
Bollinger:

It is unfortunate that your infantile brain cannot comprehend that all these problems didn't just start today. It's been going on for half a century and it has come to its head. You are talking like Nigeria was an eldorado state and Buhari came and destroyed it. Ol'boy, go and learn your history.
Lolzzz... You have not made any sense, try harder.
Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by cytellProperty: 8:46pm On May 12, 2016
Una just start.
kinibigdeal:
A writer and activist, Pa Ikhide who once supported the Change mantra has admitted he was misled by the Bola Tinubu machinery that organized protests against the former Goodluck Jonathan administration when it announced the removal of subsidy on January 1, 2012.

Ikhide, in a series of posts on social media slammed the Buhari administration which today announced the removal of the fuel subsidy regime.

He also jokingly poked fun at the publisher of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore and a Presidential adviser on Social Media, Tolu Ogunlesi for their efforts to convince him in joining them to protest against the Jonathan administration 4 years ago.

http://www.theheraldng.com/subsidy-removal-former-apc-activist-says-regrets-protesting-jonathan/#oQZPjrYFo5orxlJL.99
Re: Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan by Bollinger(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Lolzzz... You have not made any sense, try harder.

Your rebuttals are comparatively as unintelligent as your logic, so why should i try?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos / Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos / Buhari Replaces Bashir Abubakar With Idris Kassim Ahmed, Chief Security Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.