Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners (29534 Views)

Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc / "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 12, 2016
Can dialogue solve this in the midst of looming danger and crisis. I d rather they sell to them and face other investments
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Christianwalas(m): 2:03pm On May 12, 2016
They made a very touching point

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 12, 2016
No individual should own oil wells in a poor country. They should be made to list on the stock exchange for wider public participation. Rent seeking on public commonwealth is corruption.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 12, 2016
They will do it and they going to do it.
Talk is not cheap here.

LONG LIVE

13 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by newheartub(m): 2:04pm On May 12, 2016
destroy the oil bloc and the owner pls

14 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by innersecret(f): 2:05pm On May 12, 2016
Well done Avengers, since they don't want to help the masses but prefer to use the money abroad while sucking the crude from Niger delta, I credit you guys..... Nigeria is not one and at this stage of my life, I will never be deceive anymore....

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Archiq: 2:05pm On May 12, 2016
No be small thing o.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by kenrish2(m): 2:06pm On May 12, 2016
buari should negotiate I dnt think this battle can be won by force

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by emmalexabl(m): 2:07pm On May 12, 2016
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by BetterChurch: 2:09pm On May 12, 2016
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by pchukwudi: 2:09pm On May 12, 2016
kaakulator3:
Lol I hope they're ready for the repercussions.

Nobody should come back and tell us about human rights ooo. Ehen

The question is: are they still stupid? Are they still fighting unjust cause? Heck, the question is do you still think there was no injustice going on over there in ND for decades now?

Don't be a hypocrite please.

29 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Deen77: 2:10pm On May 12, 2016
I think Nigeria should just accept a new life of no petrol no light, pipelines blown up.

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Spanner4(m): 2:10pm On May 12, 2016
Drama Unfolding.
Still watching on my 8D TV
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 12, 2016
I thought those lie lie media said they have gone underground? That's how they didn't report IPOBb protests in Aba two days ago and some people nearly ran into those boys which could endanger one's life.

14 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Deen77: 2:15pm On May 12, 2016
pchukwudi:

The question is: are they still stupid? Are they still fighting unjust cause? Heck, the question is do you still think there was no injustice going on over there in ND for decades now?

Don't be a hypocrite please.

What injustice? when the governor collect allocation 4 to 5 times of many states and ministry of Niger Delta, NDDC.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Pavarottii(m): 2:15pm On May 12, 2016
VocalWalls:
wetin concern me?
am i supposed to speak to the defense of these rich thieves?
1000likes and 1000 kisses if possible.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by freeborn76(m): 2:18pm On May 12, 2016
Let us split this country jare make all man go him way...what I am waiting for is how an Igbo man will cohabit with Ijaw and Itshekiri man, or how an Nsukka or Ebonyi man will suddenly become mainstream Igbo overnight. Even if we declare a sovereign state of Niger Delta, next day there will be war between Ijaw, Uhrobo and Itshekiri over who should be Lord...I laugh when I hear stupid secession proponents. I pray everyday that we split this country, so that we will have Arewa Republic, Biafra and O'dua and then measure progress ten years later; many will be shocked by the results they will see....go and ask South Sudanese people. Shioorrrrrrrr!

8 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by maxzzo1(m): 2:18pm On May 12, 2016
You see the injustice....

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Oxenomy: 2:18pm On May 12, 2016
Deen77:

What injustice? when the governor collect allocation 4 to 5 times of many states and ministry of Niger Delta, NDDC.
they said leave their oil for them, is that too difficult to understand?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 12, 2016
this is the real deal...very good...why should malams up north enjoy so much from oil wells in the south... angry angry angry angry....take them all back...nonsense...

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Obijulius: 2:22pm On May 12, 2016
God has already saved is.

Lagos has oil and Ondo state has the highest deposit of oil in Nigeria.

I say we give the Niger Delta full independence and see how we can use the oil in Lagos and Ondo to run Nigeria.

divinehand2003:
Chaos everywhere.
Another battle for Nigerians to endure and conquer. May God save us from this distress.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Obijulius: 2:23pm On May 12, 2016
Please tell them o

Is this oil in Lagos and Ondo not enough again?

Oxenomy:
they said leave their oil for them, is that too difficult to understand?

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 12, 2016
Sometimes, when I read some
comments I wonder if logic is still a
compulsory course in our
universities. Take a cursory look at
Nigerian's existence- how many
grievances whether socio or
economic have been resolved or
addressed without the oppressed
picking up arms? The people have
learnt through decades that without
a show of destruction, the
government will not entertain your
demands. Nigerian history provides
that evidence.
You forcefully allocate and plunder
the resources and wealth of indigenes to outsiders for decades
and then you act surprised and cry out in righteous
indignation when the people
affected raise their voices in agony?
Waste no time in your sterile litanies
for Nigeria will learn a lesson
repeated through world history.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Pavarottii(m): 2:23pm On May 12, 2016
Deen77:

Go and check how much d governors collect since buhari came into power. So they own it, while we collect allocations. I see how smart u r. Professor I see ur shallow point.

20 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 12, 2016
So? What are we supposed to do?defend the oil block owners?whatever they get,they deserve, thieves, no wonder they are the ones strongly opposed to dividing this country because of oyel,greedy northerners

18 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by rottenegg: 2:28pm On May 12, 2016
All this talk is cheap. Don't blow anything up. Assassinations! That's the way to go. Kill them and watch others take off.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Blizzy9ja: 2:28pm On May 12, 2016
Am soooo happy... God bless the NDA, smoke those oil blocs if they refuse to down tool... See the injustice done to the people of the Niger Delta?

If i get a form i will sign up.... I like what they're doing, my dear region can't continue like this. Go to the creeks and see how people are suffering while our God given resource is used to enrich the North

17 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by hisgrace090: 2:29pm On May 12, 2016
If their claim on oil block ownership is right, mean something is wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by ericuzor(m): 2:32pm On May 12, 2016
See money 500b below mehn a private individual owing an oil block even being awarded to themselves by there northern brothers, so many injustice happening in this country... How can i have a wellin my backyard full of diamond and the well full of diamond at my backyard is being awarded to a man living 3thousand kilometers away remember he did not pay for the well with diamond his brother also living 3thousand kilometers away awarded the well to him.. . If you are that man who your well filled with riches is awarded to a foreigner and he becomes a billionaire over night and you who the riches are in your backyard are living in abject poverty your people neglected how will you feel. .will they call me terrorist if i choose to fight for my right or will they call me a freedom fighter. . Truth be told this is transparent injustice. ..

19 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by newnesslaundary(m): 2:34pm On May 12, 2016
i tell u my broda,dis is broad day robbery by d northerners i dnt blame dem if nt stupid lugard dat will not knw rest dat forcefully join us together......carry on NDA and fight for ur rite

10 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by cruz419(m): 2:35pm On May 12, 2016
Fact is d owner of this resources are suffering and Buhari has refuse to listen to Dem hmmm,, I dey laugh d worst is yet to come,, d earlier dey call dis people and sit with Dem d better but for now,, make Dem blow all does mallam oil well finish jare who Dem epp!!!! angryFact

11 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by davidterna: 2:39pm On May 12, 2016
They want to turn there homes as a battle ground for war,I think they shd think twice and not forget the history of the north east being experience by Boko Haram.Where are there children,father and mother now?It is good to use violence but wisly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract / Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso / APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.