Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners (29535 Views)

Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc / "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by ozoemenaca: 2:40pm On May 12, 2016
Some ignorant Southerners would be there making noise is this not injustice of the highest order. That is why they vowed to die than for Nigeria to divide

14 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by najib632(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2016
mcino:
I am watching the Nigeria delta guys closely. With the increase in the fuel pump price and the complicit silence by all those that took to the streets, when same was done 4 years ago, it is now evidence that there was an obvious conspiracy against Jonathan's regime. These guys should not let Buhari reign in peace. They used Boko Haram to terrorize your brother, destroy the economy and if possible engage the government with arms. I am behind you. Good riddance...
I don't care if the oil wells will be damaged because me and you will suffer, but saying that Boko Haram was used by APC members is very absurd. Which political party do the people that stole money ment for procurement of arms belong to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by lordcenred(m): 2:42pm On May 12, 2016
They want to blow up the fathersucking blocs?

RIDE ON BOYZ! grin

7 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by rman: 2:44pm On May 12, 2016
Everyone shouting Buhari, is it Buhari that allocated the oil wells? Or did they just find out ownership of the oils well this year.

When we cry, doesn't mean our eyes can not see. Yes , some section of the country do not want Buhari in power but is it worth destryong assets in your land because you hate the man at the center?

North east Nigeria will never recover from Boko Haram set back in 100yrs now I am certain a certain part of Nigeria is set to join the backward north east

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by beautyoftheLord: 2:45pm On May 12, 2016
Beautiful! Lovely! Infact when we split, bakassi will be Cross rivers once again. The agreement now is Nigerias'. One person, 500billion dollars? Haba! E don do. Northerners and westerners una don too enjoy. Time to split and we govern our God given resources be it oil or crayfish.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by divinehand2003(m): 2:45pm On May 12, 2016
Obijulius:
God has already saved is.

Lagos has oil and Ondo state has the highest deposit of oil in Nigeria.

I say we give the Niger Delta full independence and see how we can use the oil in Lagos and Ondo to run Nigeria.

If only Lagos and Ondo don't fight for independence too.

6 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Almajiri1: 2:46pm On May 12, 2016
innersecret:
Well done Avengers, since they don't want to help the masses but prefer to use the money abroad while sucking the crude from Niger delta, I credit you guys..... Nigeria is not one and at this stage of my life, I will never be deceive anymore....
You are an honest Nigerian. Everyone needs to support the Avengers against the rogue government.

15 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by mcino: 2:46pm On May 12, 2016
najib632:
I don't care if the oil wells will be damaged because me and you will suffer, but saying that Boko Haram was used by APC members is very absurd. Which political party do the people that stole money ment for procurement of arms belong to?
Please who stole money, how much and what's the name of his prison. Only uninformed kids talk with assumption. We suffered and are still suffering Boko Haram together, so brace up and wait for a longer suffering

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by pchukwudi: 2:46pm On May 12, 2016
Deen77:

What injustice? when the governor collect allocation 4 to 5 times of many states and ministry of Niger Delta, NDDC.

Yea, but those other states have 100% of their IGR, have 100% of tgeir land, water and other resources intact while the PERMANENT damages done to ND lands and waters are borne by the ND alone. As if that's not enough folks from those other states control 99% of the oil wells that cause the damage in ND cimnunity. They collectively extract trillions of naira from ND annually, damage the land and left the ND populace in perpetual state of poverty. And you expect them to be content with13%.

As someone said elsewhere, the only way to make you see the gross injustice in ND is to pray that a stranger should forcefully take all your money, properties and ancestoral inheritances for life, and handover just a meagre annual 13% of net whatever to you and your children forever. And that's while they keep you and ALL your children in that shity enviroment as long as you all live.

Now say a loud amen since that's not injustice and being given only 13% of your ancestoral inheritance should be enough.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Guyman02: 2:49pm On May 12, 2016
DeKen:
It now looks like these people are serious.
This is the greatest injustice of all. Having 90% of ND oil blocks allocated to Northerners.
The main reason they keep shouting one Nigeria. But that is not enough for them, their cattle must graze in the south and destroy the livelihood of the Southern farmers. They've taken the oil and must also take the land (in the name of grazing reserves) - true meaning of one Nigeria.
On the watch.

Nnamdi Kanus message is catching on the people of Niger Delta, for many years the Yorubas used their media control to portray the marginalized Igbos as the problem of the Niger Delta people until Radio Biafra changed the narrative and opened their eyes.

Having an an Igbo boy as one of the commanders of the Avengers means that agitation will take a different dimension, its not about chest beating but about what they can do. They will use the media to their advantage as they did to Fulani herdsmen killings in Enugu which became a global affair compared to Agatu where even Buhari did not issue a single statement.

Those oil blocks should be taken out one by one until they declare that every Nigerian should benefit adequately with the lion share going to the land owners.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by signz: 2:56pm On May 12, 2016
If they conntinue doing this without loss of lives fine and good.

I've seen their 11 point demands, i support every single point of what theyre demading from the FG and I just pray these guys are more sincere than the Tompolos.

By 2030 oil will be no more valuable than a bottle of coke. There are plans to stop the production of Internal combustion engines by year 2030. I can bet that in 5 years time, it will be far more cheaper to power houses with solar panels and inverters than paying NEPA bills.

The Niger delta must fight for their rights ( cleaning the environment, resource control,True federalism etc ) now that oil is still valuable.

12 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by viewflux(m): 3:01pm On May 12, 2016
It's pathetically and worrisome that a hand full of northerners own oil wells yet poverty and begging is a household name in the north compared to other regions. No wonder they prefer them to be uneducated so they do not develop the logic to think for themselves hence being feed by what they are told in the mosque.
Things that was preashed in the mosque B4 d general election are. Asked those in the North.
1: Jonathan was the cause of the fall in oil price. Vote him out
2: Jonathan was the cause of the rise in exchange rate. Vote him out
3: Jonathan sponsored the bombing in north east. """"""
4: do not allow a non Muslim govern you again.
5: Jonathan was a drunk and alcohol is flown to Ask Rock on monthly bases to him from Otueke( A drink that Koran ban). Vote him out.
6: vote buhari so that 1 naira will equally 1$

Just imagine telling this to an educated person as the reason to vote, he will laugh at you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by freshkik(m): 3:01pm On May 12, 2016
hisgrace090:
If their claim on oil block ownership is right, mean something is wrong.
I heard it happened mainly during Abacha's regime, & many of them got it for very, very little, & some for free

8 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by ofedegbe(m): 3:08pm On May 12, 2016
joeprince23:
all non SS and SE oil block owners should park their staff and leave our region immediately,is ENOUGH not ENOUGH? No more alhaji ade wale ibrahim sule etc,marginalising us in our region, we want timi efe chidi okon bassey preye wachukwu etc to take over all oil wells henceforth

You are very stupid for including SE to your statement angry
Let SSNERS only own the oil blocs. That I will fully support. Enough of Northern monopoly

Mind you the Obe oil field being run by Cavendish petroleum is located in Ondo state

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by smogup: 3:09pm On May 12, 2016
Abbokis are the problem of this country.

5 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by ekefre4(m): 3:11pm On May 12, 2016
Deen77:

What injustice? when the governor collect allocation 4 to 5 times of many states and ministry of Niger Delta, NDDC.
Really? Even if they do its still injustice. Are we not supposed to practice true federalism? And In true federalism the ND is supposed to control all it's resources but sadly that's not the case here. Instead 95% of the oil blocks are allocated to northerners. If this singular act alone is not injustice I wonder what is

7 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by ofedegbe(m): 3:12pm On May 12, 2016
It's high time these northerners focused on developing their own region by investing there. They should leave other peoples land and territory for crying out loud!!!
If this resources were to be reverse case(i.e oil deposits located at the north) no single NDNER or ssner would lay claim to it. They would never allow it.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by tomakint: 3:14pm On May 12, 2016
The boys have spoken! I like that......

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by StoneLucifer: 3:14pm On May 12, 2016
Yes blow them all up..Why should these bastards from other regions control the oil wealth to the detriment of the landlords...Blow them all up.They are bastards..

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 12, 2016
freeborn76:

Let us split this country jare make all man go him way...what I am waiting for is how an Igbo man will cohabit with Ijaw and Itshekiri man, or how an Nsukka or Ebonyi man will suddenly become mainstream Igbo overnight. Even if we declare a sovereign state of Niger Delta, next day there will be war between Ijaw, Uhrobo and Itshekiri over who should be Lord...I laugh when I hear stupid secession proponents. I pray everyday that we split this country, so that we will have Arewa Republic, Biafra and O'dua and then measure progress ten years later; many will be shocked by the results they will see....go and ask South Sudanese people. Shioorrrrrrrr!
you made a good point ..but still accept the fact that deep down in the heart of north and south they dnt lov eachother .
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by najib632(m): 3:19pm On May 12, 2016
mcino:

Please who stole money, how much and what's the name of his prison. Only uninformed kids talk with assumption. We suffered and are still suffering Boko Haram together, so brace up and wait for a longer suffering
You're definitely the kid and also a very ignorant one. The $2.1bn that dasuki is a part of a larger $15bn ask Deizani where the rest is. Boko Haram will soon end that is a fact, compare the rate of bomb blast during PDP's era to APC's. I know you will say Jonathan bought the weapons and ammunitions being used by PMB to combat Boko Haram but it's just totally stupid of you to think so because if GEJ had intrest in fighting BH, U.S. would have sold weapons to him. Infact do you know the number of soldiers that died? do you know the numbers of dead police men? Compare the number of dead Muslims to the number of Christians, Compare the number of bomed Churches and Mosques. You will just wake-up in the morning with hatred and tribalism in your heart instead of thinking of a way to give your children a better future. This country may or may not divide but I know that anything that happens is for the best. Stop being one sided with theives and corrupt leaders. The northern leaders that have stolen alot how much have I benefitted how much have their states benefitted how much have their communities benefitted. God will surely Judge all of them thank God every soul shall taste death lemme see how they will bribe their way to heaven.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by planetx: 3:21pm On May 12, 2016
We all know how this movie is going to end, when the leaders of the current group of agitators are compromised and corrupted like all the leaders of the past group of agitators. I only pity the naive people cheering on this scavengers that are at the end of the day have a price like almost everyone else in this our fantasically corrupt nation.

Instead of throwing around figures of oil blocks worth hundreds of billions that they pulled out of their a.ss, when Nigeria itself have not earned 500 billion $ from its oil since independence. They should include their fantastically corrupt S/S governors in the list, since they are some of the richest Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by LoveMachine(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2016
Those allocations don't look good at all. 90%? Both sides are wrong but what should I expect? Humanity continues to disappoint...

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 12, 2016
Oxenomy:
they said leave their oil for them, is that too difficult to understand?
how can he under stand when the rich men produce the pure water he drinks ,all they need is put smal tin in the water and he wil see the oil owners as semi god lol .the juju buhari used in nigeria hav not cleared yet

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by isnovic(m): 3:26pm On May 12, 2016
This is wickedly sweet.
Please collect all the money they already have made too.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by guiddoti: 3:27pm On May 12, 2016
If you are fighting for your self interest, fine. I hate when unscrupulous elements will say, " am fighting for Niger Delta" Atleast, with the money past government had made them realised, were they able to support and develop the region? Even, they go the length of oppressing the Niger Delta people.

I still wonder that they knew all these blocks when federal government entered agreement with them to safe guard our waterways. selfish people fighting selfish interest.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 12, 2016
Obijulius:
God has already saved is.

Lagos has oil and Ondo state has the highest deposit of oil in Nigeria.

I say we give the Niger Delta full independence and see how we can use the oil in Lagos and Ondo to run Nigeria.

4ur best info almost al state hav oil just d lazines of gov to do reasrearch most hav gold, diamond etc africa is blesed but laziness of gov to depend on oil only is d p
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by guiddoti: 3:33pm On May 12, 2016
divinehand2003:
Chaos everywhere.
Another battle for Nigerians to endure and conquer. May God save us from this distress.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by EbiClems: 3:34pm On May 12, 2016
Nigeria is not a nation
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by ephi123(f): 3:38pm On May 12, 2016
So what were the Niger Delta leaders when their assets were being sold off? They must have been in a really deep slumber I guess. Jokers.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by mcino: 3:39pm On May 12, 2016
najib632:
You're definitely the kid and also a very ignorant one. The $2.1bn that dasuki is a part of a larger $15bn ask Deizani where the rest is. Boko Haram will soon end that is a fact, compare the rate of bomb blast during PDP's era to APC's. I know you will say Jonathan bought the weapons and ammunitions being used by PMB to combat Boko Haram but it's just totally stupid of you to think so because if GEJ had intrest in fighting BH, U.S. would have sold weapons to him. Infact do you know the number of soldiers that died? do you know the numbers of dead police men? Compare the number of dead Muslims to the number of Christians, Compare the number of bomed Churches and Mosques. You will just wake-up in the morning with hatred and tribalism in your heart instead of thinking of a way to give your children a better future. This country may or may not divide but I know that anything that happens is for the best. Stop being one sided with theives and corrupt leaders. The northern leaders that have stolen alot how much have I benefitted how much have their states benefitted how much have their communities benefitted. God will surely Judge all of them thank God every soul shall taste death lemme see how they will bribe their way to heaven.

How old are you?
Can you read what you just scribbled down?
" I know you will say Jonathan bought the weapons and ammunitions being used by PMB to combat Boko Haram but it's just totally stupid of you to think so because if GEJ had intrest in fighting BH, U.S. would have sold weapons to him"
I asked you a simple question and warned you not to make assumptions- a trade in Stock for kids, and true to my warning, you were rolling in your vomit over and over. How can I be stupiid for a silly assumption of yours? I don't engage kids because of unnecessary banters like this.

Back to the topic. Dasuki and Deziani did not steal steal a dime, unless a competent court of jurisdiction convicts them of same

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by nortcentrallord(m): 3:42pm On May 12, 2016
"On the rumour that oil has been discovered in the North East it, Niger Delta Avengers said: “How will you feel if this found oil is been managed by Niger Deltans. We are very sure the Niger Deltans will not even have two per cent oil bloc if oil is really found in the Northeast"

Mmmm, that statement caught my attention.

To have carried out these attacks on pipeline without killing a single soldier or Nigerian... it speaks volumes. Its clear there is a difference between an agitator and a terrorist.

Well, these boys are not smiling.

"Which way Nigeria, whict way to go"

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station / Photos Of Saraki As He Arrives Enugu State / APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.