Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners (29533 Views)

Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc / "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Billygee2u: 5:17pm On May 12, 2016
undigeh:

If their discovery, findings and what have you, is true, then am overwhelmed with this MEGA injustice administered against SS.

This is not Nigeria depending on the SS, it's the Northerners sucking the Southerners death.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 12, 2016
inkon:

Human right is actually what they are fighting for. To take something that belongs to another person is called stealing and these people are saying leave our land and allow us to manage our God given resources.

So what are you saying?

Fighting for their right by threatning oil block owners?
Some of you just come here and spew trash
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by InvertedHammer: 5:21pm On May 12, 2016
/
That's more like it.

Stop bothering innocent folks and go for the head.

It could be shakara statement too.

The funny thing is that this is always the best way to get FGN's attention.

MASSOB and IPOB are learners. Nigeria is not a sane place for peaceful negotiation. The agitators will be slaughtered.
/

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by maxwell767(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2016
Why are you guys warning them undecided did they took permission b4 they set up those oil blocks.... Pls cripple them... undecided make Nigeria start afresh shey Dem want change, they will NT jst see change, na rebirth Nigeria... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by inkon: 5:29pm On May 12, 2016
kaakulator3:

Fighting for their right by threatning oil block owners?
Some of you just come here and spew trash
You are very correct. I spew trash and you are the trash. Such poor reasoning! Block owners? Why don't your life belong to a stranger? Simple truth is that you lack reasoning and sincerely, I won't waste my time on you any further. You don't deserve it. And I will thank you not to quote me again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Ifebazz(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2016
Very good. I hope the Muslim brothers who are in support of subsidy removal are equally in support of this since they just want to rid Nigerian of kwarapt Nigerians too?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by focus7: 5:38pm On May 12, 2016
There is a say in Yoruba that when bata (a kind of drum) excessively too loud, it is an indication it will bust in no time. I can predictively tell that Niger Delta Avenger will be doom soon.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by gumaveddy(m): 5:46pm On May 12, 2016
Since i can not help my coutry to move forward becouse of the corrupt and tribal difference of our so called judas not leaders, i will help any group or individual in exposing this corrupt place

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by geraldcleaners: 5:47pm On May 12, 2016
in signing the amnesty by late Yar Adua, the Late President made some pledge in the award of oil blocks and frowned at the percentage of oil blocks owned by outsiders. GEJ was so cowed not follow up on Yar Adua's pledge by these powerful cartel that he sort to awarding security contracts just to pacify them, they kept quiet waiting for the opportunity to re launch their demands.
The conspiracy against Jonathan re election was as a result of oil block license renewal. this is beyond PMB. it is purely business interest by the owners of the borehole and some of his neighbors who have refused that the owners of the borehole don't drink from his borehole.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Armstrong1975: 5:53pm On May 12, 2016
They want and love their resources but hate Niger delta and minority president.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by wink2015(m): 5:59pm On May 12, 2016
The federal republic of Nigeria is finished.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by locosis007(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2016
northern vs southern! .. when will it stop. . . Nigeria will she last for long?!.. Give us our oil blocs back and take ur cattle# .q

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by gumaveddy(m): 6:05pm On May 12, 2016
There is a new group in mindle belt call boshu`ma (tiv) meaning badmind. Their aim is to revange any single act done to the mindle belt eg obasajo to zaki biam massaca, fulani to benue killing, jos crisis, economica and political partial. They have all it take to fight back beware. Boshu`ma
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 12, 2016
focus7:
There is a say in Yoruba that when bata (a kind of drum) excessively too loud, it is an indication it will bust in no time. I can predictively tell that Niger Delta Avenger will be doom soon.

Ever since I got to know thé yorubas, they have always been swallowing panadol untop the igbos matter(s)..This your comment is stupid, get lost! Coward like you!

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by focus7: 6:35pm On May 12, 2016
Jadeite:

Ever since I got to know thé yorubas, they have always been swallowing panadol untop the igbos matter(s)..This your comment is stupid, get lost! Coward like you!
LOl, funny guy. I beg who is swallowing panadol untop the other matter now, did you see any mention of igbo in my comment? You are a comedian.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by paschenko(m): 8:26pm On May 12, 2016
joeprince23:
all non SS and SE oil block owners should park their staff and leave our region immediately,is ENOUGH not ENOUGH? No more alhaji ade wale ibrahim sule etc,marginalising us in our region, we want timi efe chidi okon bassey preye wachukwu etc to take over all oil wells henceforth
my blooder, God bless u bountifully for saying my mind...

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by najib632(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2016
mcino:

How old are you?
Can you read what you just scribbled down?
" I know you will say Jonathan bought the weapons and ammunitions being used by PMB to combat Boko Haram but it's just totally stupid of you to think so because if GEJ had intrest in fighting BH, U.S. would have sold weapons to him"
I asked you a simple question and warned you not to make assumptions- a trade in Stock for kids, and true to my warning, you were rolling in your vomit over and over. How can I be stupiid for a silly assumption of yours? I don't engage kids because of unnecessary banters like this.
l
Back to the topic. Dasuki and Deziani did not steal steal a dime, unless a competent court of jurisdiction convicts them of same
Well if u truly are an adult then you are a very foolish one, because if wailers don't say that GEJ bought the weapons being used by PMB I wouldn't bother myself. How will someone in his right senses defend high profile theives. Well always remember this If you make an ass out of yourself,
there will always be someone to ride
you.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by princeakins(m): 8:59pm On May 12, 2016
INVINCIBLECSP:
WHICH ENDTIME AVENGERS. CNT U SEE THAT THESE NORTHERN ELITES ARE CRIMINALS AND GREEDY COWS. LOOK AT NIGER DELTA. WHY IS THE PLACE NT LIKE SMALL LONDON UPON ALL THE WEALTH. GOD WILL SURELY JUDGE THE WICKED.
THE DAY OF RECKONING AWAITS THEM ALL.
what about the amnesty package giving to them... You should speak reality now and stop this bais talk.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by alfsalami: 9:29pm On May 12, 2016
Boko Haram boasted more than this and even promised to give. Nigeria amnesty if they wanted but where are they today ? Pride goeth before a fall
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by BeardedMeat(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2016
kaakulator3:
Lol I hope they're ready for the repercussions.

Nobody should come back and tell us about human rights ooo. Ehen
What repercussions? Did the repercussions of the past clamdowns change anything? Dialogue is the way to go but we all know buhary will never dialogue with 5% and this will be his greatest undoing. I just hope they talk sense into him in UK!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by jayzblogng: 10:58pm On May 12, 2016
freeborn76:

Let us split this country jare make all man go him way...what I am waiting for is how an Igbo man will cohabit with Ijaw and Itshekiri man, or how an Nsukka or Ebonyi man will suddenly become mainstream Igbo overnight. Even if we declare a sovereign state of Niger Delta, next day there will be war between Ijaw, Uhrobo and Itshekiri over who should be Lord...I laugh when I hear stupid secession proponents. I pray everyday that we split this country, so that we will have Arewa Republic, Biafra and O'dua and then measure progress ten years later; many will be shocked by the results they will see....go and ask South Sudanese people. Shioorrrrrrrr!
we are not saying all this wouldn't be present but we are tired of the north controlling our life with wealth we own,even killing ppl to take their land.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by kedeojo(m): 7:15am On May 13, 2016
@ Joe Prince, did I hear u say non SS n SE to leave niger delta? U are really funny sha. When did south east become part of us. If d north n south west are to leave our land, then also south east will join them sharply. U people are d last of tribe we can do bisness with for your information. Fight for ur agitation alone and leave us to do ours oh. If Delta and Rivers states has no oil will u people want dem to become part of your so called Biafra proposed territory. D enemies of niger- delta are within and we knows dat.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by tefund(m): 7:36am On May 13, 2016
i think if they can shut down oil production completely now the better...i have never benefited from it ...all we got is environmental degradation...how can a major oil producer not have a single working refinery ?meanwhile singapore without oil refines 1 million barrel per day!please avengers do the neeful shut down every thing

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by tefund(m): 7:49am On May 13, 2016
ephi123:

So very true.
thank you?entire system of owning oil block should scraped...this is the way to go if oil wealth must trickle down to the vast majority
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by jagbajantus: 11:05am On May 13, 2016
Just like the late singing Reggae Prophet Robert Nesta Marley I once sang in his song - AMBUSH IN THE NIGHT you have all these thieves, that possess and who claim to illegally "own" all these Nigerian oil blocs, in the Niger Delta Areas. These "fat cats" and their relatives, their girlfriends, and even their mistresses and descendants of these thieves, are simply "reaping were they did not even sow" and they have been lording over millions and even billions of potential future Nigerian money, money that really does NOT belong to them, and should NEVER have belonged to them, in the first place. So how can there be peace, when these common rogues and thieving pirates are pillaging and robbing the temple dry, not only at night but even in broad daylight?

Listen to The Great Bob Marley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf37I8MP6kg

So is anyone here really surprised that there will be WAR? When robbers from out of town are fornicating and desecrating the temple while the local people are languishing and suffering in abject poverty? THERE WILL BE WAR!

How do you explain a corrupt country and a bastardized system where billions of dollars of oil money are simply "given" and "dashed" to certain individuals who really should NEVER have had any rights to these oil blocs and oil wells (that belong to the people of Nigeria and Delta people) in the first place? What a travesty of justice? And you wonder why the country is the way that it is today?

Every single one of these Nigerian Oil Blocs that were "dashed" or "gifted" to all these crooks and their relatives, should be "captured" back by the Nigerian Government. Every single one of them should be seized!

These are all Nigerian property. Oil Blocs should NEVER belong to individual thieves and robbers while average Nigerians are suffering and dying in poverty. Babangida, Danjuma, Lukman, Obasanjo, Atiku, Uba, Adenuga, Bayero, Etete, etc, and all these other fat cat thieves should be on trial! They all got these oil blocs for free or for very very cheap! How can anyone here even support these oil bloc thieves? Shame on you.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Emassive(m): 11:01pm On May 13, 2016
It's no secret that the north owns majority of the stakes on Oil Blocks in the South south which all happened between successive military government that changeds hands. Even AbdulSalami awarded a block to his inlaw just to safeguard their generation. We can see the the Loots of all the Pdp combined have not even compared to what a northerner Abacha looked under 5yrs with the aid of his Petroleum expert Buhari whose government is described at Fantastically corrupt despite the purported fight against corruption. Nigeria needs a Change of Name and Leaders. The Avengers should please take it easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos / US, Others Caution Buhari On Choice Of Petroleum Minister / Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.