Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners (29537 Views)

Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc / "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by ephi123(f): 3:45pm On May 12, 2016
guiddoti:
If you are fighting for your self interest, fine. I hate when unscrupulous elements will say, " am fighting for Niger Delta" Atleast, with the money past government had made them realised, were they able to support and develop the region? Even, they go the length of oppressing the Niger Delta people.

I still wonder that they knew all these blocks when federal government entered agreement with them to safe guard our waterways. selfish people fighting selfish interest.

Thank you. This is not about any Niger Delta, this is about few individuals taking an opportunity to line their pockets aka Tompolo, Asari Dokubo style.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by beautyoftheLord: 3:45pm On May 12, 2016
guiddoti:
If you are fighting for your self interest, fine. I hate when unscrupulous elements will say, " am fighting for Niger Delta" Atleast, with the money past government had made them realised, were they able to support and develop the region? Even, they go the length of oppressing the Niger Delta people.

I still wonder that they knew all these blocks when federal government entered agreement with them to safe guard our waterways. selfish people fighting selfish interest.

Dont worry about them selfish politicians. When we split, every elite family that fed fat on the nations resources will be given the same treatment Ghanians gave to their bourgeiouse class. Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by ephi123(f): 3:45pm On May 12, 2016
jerseyboy:
No individual should own oil wells in a poor country. They should be made to list on the stock exchange for wider public participation. Rent seeking on public commonwealth is corruption.

So very true.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by M4gunners: 3:46pm On May 12, 2016
This can't be truth. 8:27am Thursday (today ).I thought they said NDA have gone hidden underground? Hahaha my people are wiser now. All the parasites feeding on ND oil should leave us alone. Enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 12, 2016
princeakins:
Endtime Avengers.
WHICH ENDTIME AVENGERS. CNT U SEE THAT THESE NORTHERN ELITES ARE CRIMINALS AND GREEDY COWS. LOOK AT NIGER DELTA. WHY IS THE PLACE NT LIKE SMALL LONDON UPON ALL THE WEALTH. GOD WILL SURELY JUDGE THE WICKED.
THE DAY OF RECKONING AWAITS THEM ALL.

7 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by uduigwomen(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2016
Reasons listed for this agitation is painful for those from Niger Delta. Watching bulk of the oil well given to people outside the region. In other oil producing countries is not so. Govt must give oil well to people frm the region

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 12, 2016
VocalWalls:
wetin concern me?
am i supposed to speak to the defense of these rich thieves?
EXACTLY MY POINT
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by playtheblues(f): 3:54pm On May 12, 2016
How can they own their peanuts, cattle, gold, onions, cabbage, potatoes, yam etc and still own our oil blocks?

Good one Avengers!

6 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by bobochem: 3:59pm On May 12, 2016
y majority of oil bloc belong 2 alhaji.abi Niger deltans don't turn 2 Muslim ni.no wonder don't wanna secede

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by guiddoti: 4:00pm On May 12, 2016
beautyoftheLord:

Dont worry about them selfish politicians. When we split, every elite family that fed fat on the nations resources will be given the same treatment Ghanians gave to their bourgeiouse class. Gbam!
do you think you can breath when Nigeria divide with these self centered boys? Frankly speaking, if these guys have fought a noble cause that would have ended all sidelines from the blocks, I would have applauded their courage but it is fight for pocket which I cannot support

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by yatty4emmanuel(m): 4:01pm On May 12, 2016
this is serious,as to how can London be were it is & ruling over America is not suppose to be so. this country is a bit funny, the bad ones are calling the good ones thieves why the good ones have take to their heels being labeled thieves. this is a good fight anyway ,buhari should look into this and strip all oil blocs owed by individual's irrespect of their status and let the federal government be in charge of the nations source of revenue not the other way round.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by donatusdesmond: 4:05pm On May 12, 2016
Ride on NDA, the lord is with you in this fight for real independence,get ur children liberated from this northern scoundrels

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by undigeh: 4:09pm On May 12, 2016
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/militants-threaten-atiku-danjuma-lukman-other-oil-bloc-owners/

If their discovery, findings and what have you, is true, then am overwhelmed with this MEGA injustice administered against SS.

This is not Nigeria depending on the SS, it's the Northerners sucking the Southerners death.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by inkon: 4:17pm On May 12, 2016
kaakulator3:
Lol I hope they're ready for the repercussions.

Nobody should come back and tell us about human rights ooo. Ehen

Human right is actually what they are fighting for. To take something that belongs to another person is called stealing and these people are saying leave our land and allow us to manage our God given resources.

So what are you saying?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Ibime(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2016
I see Asaris handiwork here.

He is the only militant who will go into this level of strategic research in his operations

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by luckylucky: 4:25pm On May 12, 2016
Sincerely, I'm just wondering why all parastatals and sectors are headed and full of Northerners. Every sectors I go I see sea of Hausas with unmerited positions. This is not a tribal remarks pls but I do ask myself WHY?

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by luckylucky: 4:27pm On May 12, 2016
Sincerely, I'm just wondering why all parastatals and sectors are headed and full of Northerners. Every sectors I go I see sea of Hausas with unmerited positions. This is not a tribal remarks pls but I do ask myself WHY? Yorubas and Igbos are unfortunate beings in this category.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 12, 2016
please what does it take yo own a oil bloc
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by YourLeader: 4:43pm On May 12, 2016
freeborn76:

Let us split this country jare make all man go him way...what I am waiting for is how an Igbo man will cohabit with Ijaw and Itshekiri man, or how an Nsukka or Ebonyi man will suddenly become mainstream Igbo overnight. Even if we declare a sovereign state of Niger Delta, next day there will be war between Ijaw, Uhrobo and Itshekiri over who should be Lord...I laugh when I hear stupid secession proponents. I pray everyday that we split this country, so that we will have Arewa Republic, Biafra and O'dua and then measure progress ten years later; many will be shocked by the results they will see....go and ask South Sudanese people. Shioorrrrrrrr!

Why are you worried about them fighting and killing themselves?? See trouble oh angry

You started caring about their well being all of a sudden?

My own be say, this guys just mentioned my company's name for there, choii na so i take when loose my job be that oh. God abeg nah
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Itulah(m): 4:45pm On May 12, 2016
Long over due. You have my support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by VanBommel(m): 4:49pm On May 12, 2016
originalmachine:
please what does it take yo own a oil bloc
open your a..hole for an alhaji to bleep
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 12, 2016
The sooner Buhari realizes that these people are not boko haram neither can they be compared a thousand miles with boko haram in terms of sophistication and experience then the better for him and all. Let him keep acting like RAMBO as if he is the one to do the fight himself. Maybe for him mind, no be him go die after all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by najib632(m): 5:02pm On May 12, 2016
mcino:

How old are you?
Can you read what you just scribbled down?
" I know you will say Jonathan bought the weapons and ammunitions being used by PMB to combat Boko Haram but it's just totally stupid of you to think so because if GEJ had intrest in fighting BH, U.S. would have sold weapons to him"
I asked you a simple question and warned you not to make assumptions- a trade in Stock for kids, and true to my warning, you were rolling in your vomit over and over. How can I be stupiid for a silly assumption of yours? I don't engage kids because of unnecessary banters like this.

Back to the topic. Dasuki and Deziani did not steal steal a dime, unless a competent court of jurisdiction convicts them of same
I am not assuming anything if Wailers don't say PMB is using GEJ's ammos to fight BH there is no need to say it. How will some that calls himself an adult say that Dasuki and Deizani didn't steal a dime? I jus remembered a saying that quotes " If you make an ass out of yourself,
there will always be someone to ride
you." Good luck being an ass.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by GWMI(m): 5:04pm On May 12, 2016
If you are a southern and you are supporting the injustice melted on the Niger Deltans, you are worst than an Hypocrite, in fact you are wicked.These people just anaylised what made me almost cry and you Yorubas will come here and spill nonsense.Let the war begin and let's see who looses most.Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by 989900: 5:04pm On May 12, 2016
1. Those info and data are false.

2. Ownership of oil blocks in Nigeria is enshrined in fraud and secrecy, with players from the past and present and all tribes and parts of the country involved.

3. Most of the active Oil Mining Leases and Oil Prospecting Leases are awarded to foreign companies.

4. Most indigenous companies are doing nothing serious with their licences but scam, and that does not exclude any tribe.

5. Northerners are much involved than southerners is not a verifiable fact.

6. IBB started this scam, and every one got on the train favouring their own; all the way to Abdusalam, OBJ, GEJ and Diezani.

7. They are leases and have expiry, and the owners of them don't actually own them in the real sense of it.

8. They should be reviewed and made public.

9. The 'scavengers' are some misguided entities probably with a tint of sincere ignorance/plain actors actors playing out a script -- working out their angle for some elite.

10. Follow the links below to have a better idea of what ownership of those blocks look like . . . not 100% accurate though, 'cause everything is shrouded in secrecy and 'padi-padism' with no tribe left out. However, still a better pointer than the 'scavengers' claim.

The first link looks like the most verifiable.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/how-we-award-oil-blocks-fg/

http://saharareporters.com/2013/03/14/thisday-real-ownership-indigenous-oil-blocks-revealed-segun-adeniyi

http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/05/NEITI-seeks-end-to-oil-block-ownership-secrecy/

https://www.naij.com/429772-how-ibb-obasanjo-abacha-shared-nigerias-oil-wells.html

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Billygee2u: 5:05pm On May 12, 2016
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Billygee2u: 5:05pm On May 12, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
The sooner Buhari realizes that these people are not boko haram neither can they be compared a thousand miles with boko haram in terms of sophistication and experience then the better for him and all. Let him keep acting like RAMBO as if he is the one to do the fight himself. Maybe for him mind, no be him go die after all.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by najib632(m): 5:08pm On May 12, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
The only thing that will make Buhari merciful on NDA is because of the villagers. You can never compare a millitant to a soldier.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Billygee2u: 5:08pm On May 12, 2016
GWMI:
If you are a southern and you are supporting the injustice melted on the Niger Deltans, you are worst than an Hypocrite, in fact you are wicked.These people just anaylised what made me almost cry and you Yorubas will come here and spill nonsense.Let the war begin and let's see who looses most.Thanks.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners by Billygee2u: 5:12pm On May 12, 2016
Itulah:
Long over due. You have my support.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye / APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri / Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.