Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her (60355 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Evina(f): 2:57pm On May 13, 2016
repogirl:
I totally relate to this.

Thank you.

Two wrongs can never ever make a right.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Megaideas(f): 2:57pm On May 13, 2016
My brother, don't do any of the above. If you've tried communication and it didn't work, try a combination of communication and prayer, meanwhile, spoil her with love. She will naturally respond positively. We women are so simple, even the seemingly complex and difficult. Also find out what you do that she does't like and stop doing it. Don't forrget to thank me later. God bless you.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by robinicule(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2016
Evina:
When my husband is angry with me, he still eats food I cook, he still assists me with domestic shores. Replies when I speak to him but doesn't necessarily initiate conversation.

When I see his acts of kindness towards me inspite of being angry with me, I feel so sorry and sad and angry at myself for ever offending such a wonderful man.
you are sense itself!

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Sayelabola(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2016
captianfreeman:
All of the above are childish way of expressing your unhappiness towards your wife.

Wait o! How can a sensible man refuse the food he uses his money to buy?

It works best.

I have tried it several times.

Go and experiment it too if you are married.

I mean no insult, please.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by bayinq25(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:

Lol. No sane lady ever wants to get married to a man who will go and eat out or not have se-x with her because of a misunderstanding. Conflict is inevitable in EVERY relationship.

You better fix your marriage with communication. Silence has never gotten anybody anywhere.
Spot on.Nigerians believe every form of silence is maturity but that's a big lie.how many issues have silence resolved without communication?Real people speak their minds.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Worksunlimited: 2:59pm On May 13, 2016
Realhommie:
Understandably, but that's you and people are different... Some women are stubborn, perhaps that's the type the Op is talking about coz he said the reason he's asking for another way/option is coz the wife hasn't bulged even after telling her her wrongs ( communication ).

It's not as easy as people think coz there are not set rules as to how it will work, what works for mr A may not for mr B.. However, people seem to forget the term 'ENDURANCE'. The Op has to show a lot of it and maturity too.

If it's that bad.. Op should make a pass at one of her surest friends..

Sometimes wat a woman like dat really needs is some potent competition to reset her brain to factory setting..
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Crownadex(m): 3:00pm On May 13, 2016
I agreed wit OP
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by MasterofNL: 3:02pm On May 13, 2016
Mynd44:
What happened to "marry a new wife"?

grin grin grin grin

I don't believe in that.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by sweetchi2411: 3:03pm On May 13, 2016
most men do these things but they are wrong. u expect a woman to know wat u feel all d time and u ignore her wen she is down. I have been married and from experience i will tell u dat not eating my food, witholding sex, etc will only push me farther from u. It might work for some women though, dont get me wrong, but telling me wat i did wrong works better for me.

My friend's hubby does that and at d end of d day, it pushes them apart. She told me dat her hubby got mad at her cos she didnt prepare food on time for him to eat, he didnt even tell her he wanted food very early dat mornin cos normally he eats and she was busy preparing d kids for school dat mornin, as d kids were about leaving d house, she noticed his countenance and asked, instead of him to jst tell her, he ignored her. How did he expect her to know he was upset wit her and d reason. Its very simple to jst say wat u are feeling instead of putting ur wife through stress and guesses, if she refuses to apologise then u knw she isnt sorry.

Marriage is not a bed of roses, but the man and the woman must work to make it beautiful. Some men demean thier wives, calls them all sorts of name- how can u call a wife u married, an idiot, my question is, 'is he not ashamed to have married an idiot'?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Primusinterpares(m): 3:03pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

What is the best way to show your wife that you are not happy with her?

I mean when you are so offended at her.

I am thinking:

1. Stop eating her food. Go out and buy your own food and refuse to eat whatever she cooks.

2. Turn your back to her on the bed and don't make love to her.

3. Don't reply her when she talks to you or asks any question; just ignore her.

What you guys think?
hey pals...in John Cena's voice- DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Sayelabola(m): 3:04pm On May 13, 2016
Henycymama:

Lolz, I bet some wives won't care
so what's ur gain if she's not moved?

I got you.

If none would be quick to drive the men's point home, then each husband should know better what pains their wife the most.

Everyone has a weak point.....capitalize on it.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by MasterofNL: 3:05pm On May 13, 2016
Evalily:
All the options you listed will not work rather it will create more rift and distance between the two of you.

Speaking as a woman, I would mellow down for a husband who will be calm enough to tell me how I have offended him and how it
affect him because sometimes me as the offender might be unaware of the extent my actions affect or hurt my partner, and him letting me know shows he is mature and this
will also top up my respect for him (this is what we call communication***an essential ingredient for a successful marriage)

So OP Skipping meals, not talking to her, giving her a cold shudder will complicate issues the more, the solution lies in COMMUNICATION.

You have communicated and communicated yet she keeps doing the same thing.

What then can a man do when you don't want to become a wife beater
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Ekii(f): 3:06pm On May 13, 2016
Just imagine how a supposedly married man reasons. What happened to having a good dialogue? Must you condescend to that level as opposed to being the head of your home? Na you go tire last last

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Evina(f): 3:07pm On May 13, 2016
olayinkaj2:
. You husband is a nice man. Treat him well.....

He is indeed. smiley
By God's Grace I will treat him good.
Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Realhommie(m): 3:09pm On May 13, 2016
Worksunlimited:

If it's that bad.. Op should make a pass at one of her surest friends..

Sometimes wat a woman like dat really needs is some potent competition to reset her brain to factory setting..

I can relate with the Op and i know for sure it's that bad though i'm not married.. Sometimes we should put ourselves in other people's shoes to try to understand what they're actually going through, i say this coz i'v been reading a lot of dumb comments up there. Someone is probably troubled by what's going through hence he's seeking for help/advice yet some people have the gods to insult, i wonder what's happened to our civility as humans first of.

To ur comment ehn my guy, that one no go make sense at all Lol.. Dn't even think of it, it will do more harm than good.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Sayelabola(m): 3:09pm On May 13, 2016
goingape:
a nagging WOMAN IS as venomous as a viper! doing all those stuff won't do a SHIIT.

you shut her up with action

Nna we are talking the same thing.

When you reject the food she cooks...na action.

When she demanded for sex and you refused... na action.

When she demands your attention, and you pay it to her...all na action nau.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Evina(f): 3:10pm On May 13, 2016
KAYNINI:

actually a huge lesson for me

i need a degree in that department

smiley

God will help you.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by babyfaceafrica: 3:10pm On May 13, 2016
The best comments here are mostly from men and two ladies....lots of females are just sentimental..no logic or understanding....OP....this 3 points should be the last things you do..just talk to her and if she continues to do higihaga ,you change am for her,lots of women won't change unless you show them....but please don't cheat!!!!
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by rottenegg: 3:12pm On May 13, 2016
Just go dog her best friend...simple.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 13, 2016
I guess u are the only once that understand the op, before others lambasting him, what if the wife ignore all the talk or speech as people are saying, what are the alternative measures a man can use
misscall247:
some womwen are very stubborn.....thy wudnt care

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

What is the best way to show your wife that you are not happy with her?

I mean when you are so offended at her.

I am thinking:

1. Stop eating her food. Go out and buy your own food and refuse to eat whatever she cooks.

2. Turn your back to her on the bed and don't make love to her.

3. Don't reply her when she talks to you or asks any question; just ignore her.

What you guys think?
If u've not married retired olosho undecided

Practicing d 3 above should b enof 4 her.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Sayelabola(m): 3:14pm On May 13, 2016
onosprince:
Strangle her, while she is choking force ur dik in her mouth and make sure u cum inside her mouth... she will get the message, thank me after you return from jail.

E be like say this my brother done take Monkey-tail this afternoon. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by DeRay98(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2016
omooba969:
There are wives who never learn nor listen. To even say sorry when the are wrong(that's if they even admit without arguing) is another ball game entirely.

Anytime you correct them, they feel you are attacking them so they get on the offensive even if the matter is not serious.

These ones are the insensitive type, inconsiderate & non-proactive. cool

All the ladies comments so far are wistful thinking until their brothers marry the type you described here, then they will see the devil in some of their folks and such wives put some God-fear husbands through.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Worksunlimited: 3:17pm On May 13, 2016
Realhommie:
I can relate with the Op and i know for sure it's that bad though i'm not married.. Sometimes we should put ourselves in other people's shoes to try to understand what they're actually going through, i say this coz i'v been reading a lot of dumb comments up there. Someone is probably troubled by what's going through hence he's seeking for help/advice yet some people have the gods to insult, i wonder what's happened to our civility as humans first of.

To ur comment ehn my guy, that one no go make sense at all Lol.. Dn't even think of it, it will do more harm than good.

Lolz.. Abeg no blame dem! Mehn must find a way to cool the economic tension wey dey ground at the moment..

Bruv.. If u deploy just the ryt tactfulness u would achieve the intended result.. Not saying op should date theIt's friend.. Just saying op should use the friend to get to the wife.. E possible say op wife fit don look op like say she don see am finish...

So wat op needs to do is to switch, make she know say she no sabe anything... Most times, when a woman can predict you to the letter.. Believe u me, the flare in the relationship would die off...
Thats why u have many guys been friendzoned..

if u take some time to observe some families.. uhe go see say the husband go just start quarrel with im wife for no reason... U wey dey seperate plus the wife no go understand the cause... Buh the man know as e dey go.. The minute a woman becomes too comfortable, the man own don over cook..
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by ajitoyo: 3:19pm On May 13, 2016
I support you 100% if talking to her is not working,it will never work...just ignore her till she come back to her senses...period.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by ladyF(f): 3:20pm On May 13, 2016
basingstoke:
. I understand you. the point i am making applies to both husband and wife. but i stayed on the wife because of the topic.
what about your spouse if one party is willing to talk and the other one refuses. what can you say about a spouse that can stoop talking to his/her partner for petty reasons. Now you are the one , you have done everything to appease yet he/she refuses to speak with you so what do you do. All cases are different. that is just my point
He should figure out what works for him then. But those 3 points up there, abeg e no work.

How long will he even keep up with the eating out and silent treatment? 1 week? 1 month? 1 year? 10 years? When e don tire, the problem is still waiting to be fixed. That is my point. Silence has never gotten anybody anywhere
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Sayelabola(m): 3:21pm On May 13, 2016
MrAboki:
My method would earn me a Ban because it involves;

A leather belt

a paddle

Mouth gag

Oil

Handcuffs

whipped cream

and Strawberries.

Please dont ask me any further questions, I think I already said too much.

Your method is similar to the one used on Balak by Balaam in the bible.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Realhommie(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Lolz.. Abeg no blame dem! Mehn must find a way to cool the economic tension RT dey ground at the moment..

Bruv.. If u deploy just the ryt tactfulness u would achieve the intended result.. It's possible say op wife fin look op like say she don see an finish...

So wat op needs to do is to switch, make she know say no sabe anything... Most times, when a woman can predict you to the letter.. Believe u me that relationship flare would start to die off...

That's why if u observe some families.. The husband go just start quarrel from nuthin with im wife... U wey dey seperate plus the wife no go understand the reason... Buh the man know as e dey go.. The minute a woman becomes too comfortable, the man own don cook..
Hahahahahahahaha, you are funny and got lmao.

But honestly you make sense, i gave it a thought too and i agree with you perhaps the Op needs to switch coz obviously he's become very predictable and that's the reason the wife is acting up forming James Bond, well i trust some men sha and wetin them fit do..

He needs to man up, stamp his authority as the head, let her know he's in charge (not suggesting violence or even aggression by any means).. Switch, change of tactics, show a different you @Op that she ain't never seen b4.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Kayodemichael(m): 3:27pm On May 13, 2016
Discuss it in bed, early morning after prayer, late at night before sleepin, after a gift for her or from her, ........discuss discuss discuss. Choose the right time to start the discussion.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by bidexmat(m): 3:28pm On May 13, 2016
Evina:
When my husband is angry with me, he still eats food I cook, he still assists me with domestic shores. Replies when I speak to him but doesn't necessarily initiate conversation.

When I see his acts of kindness towards me inspite of being angry with me, I feel so sorry and sad and angry at myself for ever offending such a wonderful man.
seems like a soap opra though......hmmmmmm must be nice...... grin
Evina:

feels like a soap opra though......hmmmmmm must be nice......

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by moshoodn(m): 3:30pm On May 13, 2016
buoye1:
Nice response to her baised comment... Thumbs...

In my opinion, desperate measure calls for desperate matters... If talking to her isn't working, IGNORING her completely is the best thing
Thanks Buoye, you spoke my mind....

Most of the women nowadays always want things their way, if you correct them, na wahala, if you dont, na wahala....
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Worksunlimited: 3:31pm On May 13, 2016
Realhommie:
Hahahahahahahaha, you are funny and got lmao.

But honestly you make sense, i gave it a thought too and i agree with you perhaps the Op needs to switch coz obviously he's become very predictable and that's the reason the wife is acting up forming James Bond, well i trust some men sha and wetin them fit do..

He needs to man up, stamp his authority as the head, let her know he's in charge (not suggesting violence or even aggression by any means).. Switch, change of tactics, show a different you @Op that she ain't never seen b4.

Lolz.. Exactly.. If op fit follow this routine.. The babe would have no choice but to over sit up...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.