Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,509 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her (60363 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by byvan03: 5:41pm On May 13, 2016
Gracious10:
Op, u never jam woman who no send.

@ no 1.. pls don't eat o, in fact don't eat at all.
The food is not even enough for me not to talk of someone who's too childish to reject food. Actually pls buy food outside, I will eat the one at home and also eat the one you bought. I am breastfeeding and always hungry so refusing food works for me.

@ 2. After 3 kids, I actually very whole heartedly hate intimacy. So pls my body will love such decision.

@3. I am always a quite person and love to read so ignoring me will be awesome as I have tons of books and movies to take care of.

U Neva jam people who have other priorities than mud water face. Make ur bed, lie on it.

grin grin I totally agree, OP never jam.

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by laikas: 5:49pm On May 13, 2016
onosprince:
Strangle her, while she is choking force ur dik in her mouth and make sure u cum inside her mouth... she will get the message, thank me after you return from jail.
oh my gudness,u are one hel of a crazy dude. common,i luv your style
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 13, 2016
Evina:
When my husband is angry with me, he still eats food I cook, he still assists me with domestic shores. Replies when I speak to him but doesn't necessarily initiate conversation.

When I see his acts of kindness towards me inspite of being angry with me, I feel so sorry and sad and angry at myself for ever offending such a wonderful man.

I think I will do exactly as ur husband, but does he make love to you when he is angry? Or do u use sex to bribe him?
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by babapressy(m): 5:52pm On May 13, 2016
Lol. As 4me weda we (me & my wife) hav issues or not am use to turning my back on her wen we are sleeping. I grew up wt dis kind of behaviour. I cnt even sleep wit any1 on same bed b4, bt nw dat am married i dnt av a choice bt sum times i wil disappear to d ground and sleep bt if my wife wake up and catch me eeh, no b smal wahalaa oo. She go halaa con cary face 4me 4sum time, bt me go shaparly appologise b4 e go cos wahala way go involve village chiefs.

3 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by thedio(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2016
Barigaboy:
It seems u r her getting d message wrong. Women r different from Women. Immediately u r annoyed with some women they try to take correction cos they don't want u to be annoyed. Some Women r so simple and obedient that when u say stop or I don't like dis, they will never let that act occur again n that's tru love. Men cherish this type of women n wanna be there for then cos tru love is scarce like fuel while some r supersonic stubborn. They wouldn't listen to u until they spoil things. They don't want correction except their husband want trouble. They have friends in all the street n still make friends, get involve in every gossip. Now tell me how to talk to this kind woman. I no u will say God will change her but before God change her. U no how many people head she go don break. Some men r not Woman beater from d scratch some women teach them. Imagine a woman slapped d husband in d public becos he didn't beat d Okada man for insulting her n anytime she causes trouble she calls d husband to come n fight.
guy u r highly experienced

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by christiscomin: 6:01pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

You're not married either so you can't really understand.
You are also not married, you cant really understand.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Ray360: 6:01pm On May 13, 2016
coolviv:

Verily verily I say unto you, NA LIE OOOO....Not today's women. Dem go dey form say dem no happy but for their mind na more time to watch Telemundo.
lol, Are you married?
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by phenase(m): 6:03pm On May 13, 2016
I frantically settles it immediately.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by hardcorevin(m): 6:04pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:
shocked If you are a married man and you do any of these things, then sorry, you are not mature enough for marriage.

What happened to your mouth? Have you lost your speech organs? Communication is key!!!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

bia Lady F,u tink say na every matter u fit put mouth,U are single naaa,let those married like the man said talk naaaaa

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Ray360: 6:05pm On May 13, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

And him acting all childish shows he loves me? Who love don epp?
I am not married, But I have lived with a married couple in which the wife nags a lot. most times, The man just loses appetite whenever she nags over inconsequential issues that could be settled amicably. understand how a man's mind works.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Tolexander: 6:05pm On May 13, 2016
Missmossy:
What a thread, God please don't give me an immature man for a husband so I won't run mad grin grin

Smh @ the comments here,so so childish and uncalled for.
your prayer is answered! grin
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by MurphyInc(m): 6:05pm On May 13, 2016
You are correct my man but my own method is quite different.

Some women/wives needed to be put in their places cos some of them are disrespectful to their husbands which very annoying even frustrating.

My wife is a very high tempered kind of woman. any time she did something wrong and I try to correct her, she would call me MR I TOO KNOW.anytime i talked to her in a gentle manner but she'll rather flare up and talk back in a very harsh tone.so after many failed times of trying to communicating with her that yielded nothing I took a funny step.

Guess what ?I packed some of my clothes and moved out of the house for 3 days leaving her with the kids.I dropped my ATM card on the table before I left that morning so their wunt be any financial complain.I moved to my father's house and from there I go to work daily.

You can't imagine the kind of messages she
Sent me on my phone cos I refused to pick her calls.I received sweet and very wonderful messages(she said she missed me and she's been sick since I left home) from the second day I left the house but I didn't allow that to move me a bit.

The third day, I started receiving calls from her mother (her father is late), brothers, her sister's husband and friends.They pleaded on her behalf and I told them to talk to her that I'm not the problem, she is.

I moved back in the third day and she was happy and cooked my favourite soup but I refused to eat it until she started crying.

It really worked for me but it might not work for you.

NB: Forgive me about my grammatical error not easy to type from phone.

Contact me for Computer Sales and Repair, Phones Sales and Repair, Networking, UPS and Inverters etc

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by coolviv: 6:07pm On May 13, 2016
Ray360:

lol, Are you married?

By the grace of God...Yes. grin
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Lexusgs430: 6:09pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

What is the best way to show your wife that you are not happy with her?

I mean when you are so offended at her.

I am thinking:

1. Stop eating her food. Go out and buy your own food and refuse to eat whatever she cooks.

2. Turn your back to her on the bed and don't make love to her.

3. Don't reply her when she talks to you or asks any question; just ignore her.

What you guys think?

What is wrong with telling her the issues you are not happy with or about?

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by hardcorevin(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

You're not married either so you can't really understand.

this man just dey attack any body...shuuuuuuu

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Ray360: 6:10pm On May 13, 2016
coolviv:

By the grace of God...Yes. grin
Lol. That's nice to know. has there ever been a scenario where a quarrel ensued and he refuses to honour the dining table? how did you manage it? God bless your marriage, Mrs.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Missmossy(f): 6:12pm On May 13, 2016
Tolexander:
Oluwayemisi, your prayer is answered! grin
Amen cheesy

Do you have to mention my name oga
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by timmy7(m): 6:12pm On May 13, 2016
omooba969:
There are wives who never learn nor listen. To even say sorry when they are wrong(that's if they even admit without arguing) is another ball game entirely.

Anytime you correct them, they feel you are attacking them so they get on the offensive even if the matter is not serious.

These ones are the insensitive type, inconsiderate & non-proactive. cool
...and these are the set of wives I think the op is trying to find out how to manage, only that he just went straight to the point giving impression about managing wives generally.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nancy2016: 6:13pm On May 13, 2016
MurphyInc:
You are correct my man but my own method is quite different.

Some women/wives need to be put in their places cos some of them are disrespectful to their husbands which very annoying even frustrating.

You can't imagine the kind of messages she sent me on my phone cos I refused to pick her calls.I received sweet and very wonderful messages(she said she missed me and she's been sick since I left home) from the second day I left the house but I didn't allow that to move me a bit.

The third day, I started receiving calls from her mother (her father is late), brothers, her sister's husband and friends.They pleaded on her behalf and I told them to talk to her that I'm not the problem, she is.

[b]I moved back in the third day and she was happy and cooked my favourite soup but I refused to eat it until she started crying.

This is a terrible approach and some people will even call it emotional abuse. What you have achieved is a woman who will bow down to your desires. Did you ever ask her own opinion? Do you think the cause of your disagreement has been resolved? All you have just done is manipulated her into submission. It is due to these attitudes that we have a lot of oppressed and unhappy married women in Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by guardian47: 6:17pm On May 13, 2016
Marriage is a Universal school where you learn about different phase of union and companionship. If your wife wronged you and you didn't eat her food, she becomes worried if she does not know she has done wrong, but if she knew, she won't cook yet but stylishly come to ask you what you want to eat, this is her way of getting you to let out your anger and thereafter apologise (that's if she was raised to be submissive to her husband). By the way get to know your mother in law before proposing to that lady, also take note of that young lady's behaviour and response to argument before walking the aisle with her. So if she does this, let her know she has wronged you and am so a well trained young woman will apologies. Thereafter, let her prepare your meal and enjoy the food together. For more on relationship and marriage talks let's chat on bbm 565F406D
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by coolviv: 6:19pm On May 13, 2016
Ray360:

Lol. That's nice to know. has there ever been a scenario where a quarrel ensued and he refuses to honour the dining table? how did you manage it? God bless your marriage, Mrs.

Its Mr and my head no too correct but my love for my spouse no be here. So I no dey allow vex pass 2 days...I settle sharp sharp whether I am right or wrong is quite irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by abdabass: 6:25pm On May 13, 2016
Helo my bro.,
This may not work if you meet a sturborn wife.
The solution that work in one family migth not be in another, study your spouse and know what will be better at managing your home.
Above communication and God's guardian are key things in all relationship.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Ray360: 6:25pm On May 13, 2016
coolviv:

Its Mr and my head no too correct but my love for my spouse no be here. So I no dey allow vex pass 2 days...I settle sharp sharp whether I am right or wrong is quite irrelevant.
Ohh.. sorry. lol. that's great. please, don't ever lay a finger on her o. let the love keep growing.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by guardian47: 6:26pm On May 13, 2016
[quote author=MurphyInc post=45591461]You are correct my man but my own method is quite different.

Some women/wives needed to be put in their places cos some of them are disrespectful to their husbands which very annoying even frustrating.

My wife is a very high tempered kind of woman. any time she did something wrong and I try to correct her, she would call me MR I TOO KNOW.anytime i talked to her in a gentle manner but she'll rather flare up and talk back in a very harsh tone.so after many failed times of trying to communicating with her that yielded nothing I took a funny step.

Guess what ?I packed some of my clothes and moved out of the house for 3 days leaving her with the kids.I dropped my ATM card on the table before I left that morning so their wunt be any financial complain.I moved to my father's house and from there I go to work daily.

You can't imagine the kind of messages she
Sent me on my phone cos I refused to pick her calls.I received sweet and very wonderful messages(she said she missed me and she's been sick since I left home) from the second day I left the house but I didn't allow that to move me a bit.

I moved back in the third day and she was happy and cooked my favourite soup but I refused to eat it until she started crying.

It really worked for me but it might not work for you.

My brother, this your method is some day going to make your wife develop thick skin and when that happens you are going to loose her love, Trust and probably her soft side finally. Fine other ways to correct the her but never leave her alone at home, you can be there and still make her miss you by not responding when she tries to converse with you but make sure this doesn't go on till the next morning, either she apologies or not, you be the man that you are and hit the nail on it head, settle it that night and give both of you a chanceto sleep peacefully.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by HAVEIT(m): 6:27pm On May 13, 2016
There is know how you will not step on each other's toes.In my case pls i advice dont try those first 2 points,like avoiding to eat her food and not also making love to her.They can hurt you marriage a lot can result to something else. What i do to my wife i just keep silence and dont answer her when she is talking.After a while she will now ask me if i am keeping malice with her, i will now answer her no and also tell her what she did to me that got me angry we will now settle and laugh over everything.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by banio: 6:41pm On May 13, 2016
Wedding ring is more deadly than boxing ring. Most people are saying conversation is the best. I support. But personally, I have been asking my wife a simple question since January this year, and I have not got an answer.
Simple question " What did You do with the money I gave U to keep? "
Her answer is business. "What kind of business?". No answer up till now 13th day of May.
Marriage is complex
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by talk2alabama: 6:42pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:

Lol. No sane lady ever wants to get married to a man who will go and eat out or not have se-x with her because of a misunderstanding. Conflict is inevitable in EVERY relationship.

You better fix your marriage with communication. Silence has never gotten anybody anywhere.
ladyF the op said let married people speak grin u be married woman? Eh?
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by HAVEIT(m): 6:56pm On May 13, 2016
LadyF please understand marriage is not they way you are looking at it,it take understanding and maturity to have a good marriage.Pulsing communication does not mind you are not going to continue communication.Is only a pointer to there is an issues we need to resolve.No any other way is most suited then this.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by misspicy(f): 7:08pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

You have communicated and communicated yet she keeps doing the same thing.

What then can a man do when you don't want to become a wife beater
there different types of communication bro.

your last line already shows that your form of communication is barking orders.

women needs to be treated with respect and love.

if your wife is someone like me,trust me all the immature things your wrote there will not bulge me....am that stubborn wink

I advice you treat her nice,take her out,apologize even if you are not wrong,then make your point known

if you keep on barking orders at a woman in the name of communication,you will end up with a deviant or worst still a wife that fears you,trust me,your children don't want to see their mummy fearing their dad

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by HAVEIT(m): 7:10pm On May 13, 2016
If talking to her one on one does not make her change.Some woman will hardly tell you sorry.God help us.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by MurphyInc(m): 7:11pm On May 13, 2016
Nancy2016:

This is a terrible approach and some people will even call it emotional abuse. What you have achieved is a woman who will bow down to your desires. Did you ever ask her own opinion? Do you think the cause of your disagreement has been resolved? All you have just done is manipulated her into submission. It is due to these attitudes that we have a lot of oppressed and unhappy married women in Africa.

Wow! you don't get it at all and I'm very sure you are still very single.let me tell u something, we've been married for 8 years and she been like that since we started having babies and you expect me to continue my life with her like that till she turn me to a sadist or till I got frustrated and hang myself ?

Imagine a wife calling her husband all sought of names over an argument.a woman that will categorically tell me that she knows I can't beat her cos I know the repercussion.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:
shocked If you are a married man and you do any of these things, then sorry, you are not mature enough for marriage.

What happened to your mouth? Have you lost your speech organs? Communication is key!!!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
She's back and better i guess grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.