Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her (60366 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 13, 2016
I strongly recommend not doing any of those.

Its better you are mad at her than for her to be mad at you.

Im not married but this works. Pick up ur quran/bible and read. Listen to lotta music, and try to remember the time she made u so happy.

Op sorry ehn. na so dem dey
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by aduje(m): 3:36pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

What is the best way to show your wife that you are not happy with her?

I mean when you are so offended at her.

I am thinking:

1. Stop eating her food. Go out and buy your own food and refuse to eat whatever she cooks.

2. Turn your back to her on the bed and don't make love to her.

3. Don't reply her when she talks to you or asks any question; just ignore her.

What you guys think?

Read these lines over and over again and see if you will learn a lesson from it:

...A man got home from work at night and met his wife and an unknown young man on their matrimonial bed making love. He looked at them and went to the leaving room to watch movies and smoke cigarette without uttering a word. Few minutes after, the stranger rushed out of the room and apologized to the man. The man did not utter a word in response.

The wife remained on the bed not knowing how to explain the issue or apologize to the husband; she sobbed all night - full of sorrow and guilt.

The husband slept on the couch till dawn; went into the room dressed up and off to work without uttering a word to the wife. Before he returned the in the evening, the wife committed suicide without leaving any suicide note.

Today, the man is in jail. My question is, who is not fair in this matter?

a) The man
b) The late wife
c) The strange lover
d) The judiciary system / government authorities.

IT IS FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

I am sure you are not married because if you were you would understand better.

Let married ones speak please.
if u are married for real then you behaves this way, sir you are a baby husband

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Edoboyys(f): 3:37pm On May 13, 2016
] shocked If you are a married man and you do any of these things, then sorry, [/color]

It's [color=#000099][size=15pt]LadyF[/size]
again grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by darlenese(f): 3:39pm On May 13, 2016
Op, some asked if u dnt have mouth !
Hahahhahaa , but u seem not to agree with what everyone is saying ,
Oya
Kill her

Like this

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 13, 2016
tatucci:

naaa.... just push her.
...and leave her where she fell, knot your tie and go to work shocked cheesy
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by NLban: 3:42pm On May 13, 2016
Evina:
When my husband is angry with me, he still eats food I cook, he still assists me with domestic shores. Replies when I speak to him but doesn't necessarily initiate conversation.

When I see his acts of kindness towards me inspite of being angry with me, I feel so sorry and sad and angry at myself for ever offending such a wonderful man.

You must be a very lucky woman to have such a husband. Most women take men like your husband for granted. They see men with such virtues as week men. Some secretly mock them with their friends. I don't think I can live this kind of life, because women only respect men who are harsh on them. When you are too soft on women, they never take you serious. They see you as their rag.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by bluecircle470: 3:42pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:
shocked If you are a married man and you do any of these things, then sorry, you are not mature enough for marriage.

What happened to your mouth? Have you lost your speech organs? Communication is key!!!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Rightly said. Na mumu dat man be.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by GreatManBee: 3:47pm On May 13, 2016
Evina:
When my husband is angry with me, he still eats food I cook, he still assists me with domestic shores. Replies when I speak to him but doesn't necessarily initiate conversation.
When I see his acts of kindness towards me inspite of being angry with me, I feel so sorry and sad and angry at myself for ever offending such a wonderful man.

Nice. I'm learning.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Realhommie(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Lolz.. Exactly.. If op fit follow this routine.. The babe would have no choice but to over sit up...

Hopefully..

But honestly i hate it when couples have such issues, I know you cn't hv a perfect union but if couples strive towards perfection they'll catch excellence. Marriage is meant to be enjoyed and not endured, as such there's need for UNDERSTANDING, TRUST, COMMUNICATION, PATIENCE, FRIENDSHIP b4 even LOVE. Love will come naturally though it's not constant and of course not forgetting the GOD factor. I know say e no easy sha but God go help us.

Cn't wait to be married oooooo, i just dey imagine how e go be. I don dey happy ahead self eventhough i dn't know when for now.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by anelka101(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2016
op, if you do any of these when angry with your wife, it means you are ripe for marriage,
mind you, you are the one losing, you pay the food stuffs, you gave money to cook soup and yet you ignore the food, hahahahaha, na u dey do ya sef, some women will not even send you at all.
moreover, when you have sex with your wife every day, it doesn't stop her from having man friend if she is promiscuous one, now what happen if you now turn back at her finally? My dear OP,wise up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 13, 2016
I am not married, if i should say what i think,it might earn me a ban
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by profmallory(m): 3:56pm On May 13, 2016
And what if you have told her a thousand times and yet she has refused to listen. Lots of married women get comfortable enough to take their husbands for granted you know?

ladyF:
shocked If you are a married man and you do any of these things, then sorry, you are not mature enough for marriage.

What happened to your mouth? Have you lost your speech organs? Communication is key!!!

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by 2point5: 3:57pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

Pick a small bag, pack a toothbrush, a few shirts, and drive of to the nearest hotel, when she calls you, kindly tell her you have travelled to Borno state for a week.
She will call all your family and friends, na you go come win.

N/B: works for ideal wives, not oloshoes and ogbanjes
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by profmallory(m): 3:58pm On May 13, 2016
Interesting

NLban:

You must be a very lucky woman to have such a husband. Most women take men like your husband for granted. They see men with such virtues as week men. Some secretly mock them with their friends. I don't think I can live this kind of life, because women only respect men who are harsh on them. When you are too soft on women, they never take you serious. They see you as their rag.

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

I am thinking:

1. Stop eating her food. Go out and buy your own food and refuse to eat whatever she cooks.

What you guys think?

you are wicked,immature and uncivilized. These points will break a home.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by LordRegalia: 3:59pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

You've done this several times and it's not working.

There has to be a way to make her know you are really hurt.

So many ladies here talking about Communication is key. Communication, communication and communication. Making a mantra out of it. 

The sad reality is this; so many ladies out there (and even on this forum) do not even know what communication is. Not in practice. They do not know when their husbands / boyfriends are verbally communicating their grievances in the most mature way. No, they do not see it as such, much less appreciate it enough to apologize or seek ways to resolve the issues. These are the worst, and I believe are kind of ladies the OP is referring to in the above quoted.

Some guys never meant to indulge in acts that most ladies would refer to as "childish" in conflict resolution, but what is a guy to do when his woman repeatedly does not "hear"?
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Evina(f): 4:00pm On May 13, 2016
NLban:

Your post is full of assumptions.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that MOST women would take such men for granted? Yet you contradict yourself by pointing how lucky I am. Meaning you agree a woman would be lucky to have a man with such virtues.

And, it takes a STRONG man to display emotional maturity. Having a mastery of your emotions don't make you weak or "soft".

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

I am sure you are not married because if you were you would understand better.

Let married ones speak please.

I think she is right, it's not a point of being married or not but d way she says it is wat I don't like. The best way is to talk to her. It may look as if she still repeat d same thing but deep down her mind she knows you don't like it. It is now ur job to find out y she did dat again. I am sure gradually she will correct herself. And again circumstances may make her repeat d same thing, in dat case its not her fault, but u may think she doesnt listen to u, that is y u are each others partner. Help her to do wat u want. She will b glad and appreciate u d more if u correct in dis manner rather dan d options u listed up there. Going by those options may make her interpret u wrongly and may take so long to correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nancy2016: 4:02pm On May 13, 2016
@op, my advice to you is to communicate with your wife. Don't always expect her to see things your way. From your write up it seems you feel you are correct in your thinking. Do you ask her own opinion and try to see things from her own perspective? Also the three actions you suggested are wrong because they may make her apologize just to get your attention. This is how resentment builds up in a relationship, especially when one party apologizes just to satisfy their partner. After a while she may even get used to the silent treatment and it won't even affect her anymore. By the time you realize it there is a gulf between you guys and you have lost all your intimacy. Go online and you will see a lot of women and even men complaining about silent treatment. Why do you think a lot of marriages end up in divorce? Please learn how to communicate and compromise. You are dealing with an adult and they may not necessarily see things the same way you do, so learn to "agree to disagree".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:

mtcheww, you think a man can pass his message across to a woman who out talks him 1:10? Or would you rather he beats her up?
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by coachwilcox(m): 4:05pm On May 13, 2016
OP. You never meet some Satan the Devil wife. e.g Bini women!!! When you nor eat her food, she nor go cook again. If you nor straff her, she go begin accuse her of cheating and perhaps dey inspect your schlong. If you ignore her, she go invite her friends or dey on phone with her friends and completely do like say you nor dey exist.

Na only God go give person beta wife.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by GANJAFARMER: 4:08pm On May 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

I am thinking:

What you guys think?
grin

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by drealzum(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2016
I am not married though in a relationship and perfectly understands with op.
I don't know what is the right answer to op question but I can spot the wrong ones.
Am here to read comments and find the right answer but I know the correct answer can't come from a woman.
Balthasar Gracian said "Contempt is the best form of revenge" nothing hurts more when we are made to feel lifeless.
Though what op wrote works but it's effect are temporary. You can't use that trick for long. Always whining to your woman won't make her understand rather it will make you pathetic and showing more love? She wouldn't know what is eating you rather she will continue with her bad behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Lagban(m): 4:12pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:

if is Guy A again . U r correct anyway . Nt having sex for sum1 like me is suicidal . I love sex to the moon
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by HARDDON: 4:13pm On May 13, 2016
omooba969:
There are wives who never learn nor listen. To even say sorry when they are wrong(that's if they even admit without arguing) is another ball game entirely.

Anytime you correct them, they feel you are attacking them so they get on the offensive even if the matter is not serious.

These ones are the insensitive type, inconsiderate & non-proactive. cool

@ bolded, u don't just get it! She knows what she is doing! Trying to lay hands on d control knob cos no matter what, d home must have a leader! If u keep letting her have her way, u wake up one day , n realise she got u under cover. Can do n undo n u can't make no ish embarassed ( husby getting friend zoned, u can't sleep with her @ will again, u got to bribe her b4 she does things, u can't ..she goes n comes @ will , talk back @ u , n generally make life hellish ....on dear heavens! )
This is when she begins to cheat
This is when men begin to flex muscles

I advise all guys to read this thread! N wake up from ur slumber!

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 13, 2016
profmallory:
And what if you have told her a thousand times and yet she has refused to listen. Lots of married women get comfortable enough to take their husbands for granted you know?

It's depends on how u say it, if u correct wt love, she will gladly do wat u want. There is no woman dat doesn't listen or enjoys doing wat their partner doesn't want.it all depends on how u express ur feelings to her. It is ur duty to help her do wat u want.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by NLban: 4:14pm On May 13, 2016
Evina:

Your post is full of assumptions.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that MOST women would take such men for granted? Yet you contradict yourself by pointing how lucky I am. Meaning you agree a woman would be lucky to have a man with such virtues.

And, it takes a STRONG man to display emotional maturity. Having a mastery of your emotions don't make you weak or "soft".

Maybe you expected me to be sentimental by saying such men are so many in town. But I wouldn't say that. Ask around if you can find 10 of such men in your locality. Ask even among Pastors', Bishops', Evangelists' wives.

@bolded. May be because you are a good woman and one that understands and appreciates the good virtues in your husband, you feel I have contradicted my stand. Believe me, I have not. Just do your research well.

Some NLanders who are sincere can even confirm here that what I said hold sway.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 13, 2016
Am so loving this thread.. Different ideas.. Plenty to learn.
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 13, 2016
Nancy2016:
@op, my advice to you is to communicate with your wife. Don't always expect her to see things your way. From your write up it seems you feel you are correct in your thinking. Do you ask her own opinion and try to see things from her own perspective? Also the three actions you suggested are wrong because they may make her apologize just to get your attention. This is how resentment builds up in a relationship, especially when one party apologizes just to satisfy their partner. After a while she may even get used to the silent treatment and it won't even affect her anymore. By the time you realize it there is a gulf between you guys and you have lost all your intimacy. Go online and you will see a lot of women and even men complaining about silent treatment. Why do you think a lot of marriages end up in divorce? Please learn how to communicate and compromise. You are dealing with an adult and they may not necessarily see things the same way you do, so learn to "agree to disagree".

U said it all, there couldn't be any way beta than this

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by Afritop(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2016
ArchEnemy:
Simply call her and tell her what she has done wrong
Life is short, hit the nail on the head
YOU MUST HAVE HAD A WONDERFUL WIFE AT HOME
Re: Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her by sunnesco12: 4:25pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:

Lol. No sane lady ever wants to get married to a man who will go and eat out or not have se-x with her because of a misunderstanding. Conflict is inevitable in EVERY relationship.

You better fix your marriage with communication. Silence has never gotten anybody anywhere.
Silence has got so many ppl somwhr. Silence is always d best answer for an angry and talkative woman dat will always continue to abuse. Silence result so many marital issues. Being silent doesn't mean u a fool but it suppresses anger most times...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.