Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (682078 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by happney65: 5:31pm On May 29, 2016
brightify:
Hello house, I had there will be a change in price of the visa application fee

Imagine,See wetin them don cause again..Na Wahooo.. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by kinger2: 5:45pm On May 29, 2016
gunther6:

I can't keep a straight face cheesy , do you believe in the possibility of Google ?
gunther6:

I can't keep a straight face cheesy , do you believe in the possibility of Google ?

Google isn't helping. Please assist
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by warriboy21(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2016
wine4dguy:

bros I hail o abeg no vex am doing online application to valpo and want to confirm your thought on the possibility of getting MSC mechanical in valpo with a 2.9 GPA not yet done any test and to mention I got a PGD admission in Canada what do you feel

We don't have msc engineering.. Our strength are msc It, cybersecurity. Mba. Ph and others.
U can try troy uni alabama
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by godG: 6:34pm On May 29, 2016
bayocanny:

Hello bro, how u doing?
Thanks for the other day, I hope you still remember me

Ha, ko t'ope, egbon. Of course, I do. How is it going? Good luck with your venture.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by KimoraW: 6:47pm On May 29, 2016
meekandholy:

But the part that really got me thinking was when the VO asked you how many chambers the heart has ' and you laughed audibly'''. which is good to show your level of confidence in your profession.
But I really don't know how audible
you laughed and maybe you could have unconsciously sounded rude ( my thought) and if that's the case he/she might just decide to intentionally fall your hand and show you, he/ she is the boss here.
I'm telling you there is nothing wrong with your profile not even with your statement of account. ( my thought) Maybe he/she saw your high self confidence and He/ she saw it as a slap on his / her ego as a VO.
So please next time when asked a too simple question like whats the colour of the human blood .... please just smile and answer '''Red.'''
last but not the least... please pray against Elenini V.O

Hmmm didn't think of that. Thanks a lot. I have taken note of it.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 29, 2016
gunther6:
Come Fortissimo, Bobority, Mike1994reds, kayzoner, Mekurexx ... Has anybody been able to get PTA ? I have submitted Form A for school fees for bank now dem don turn me to ping pong.... Shey I will pay black market rate for PTA and school fees ni? angry

Guy na confirm war. And I have already shelled out extra 150k for a return ticket all cos of PTA. I must get it o. Even if it means to picket CBN.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 29, 2016
exxy:

My guy, I hail oo. How the going?

Fine baba. Hope you dey kampe.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 29, 2016
calfavour:
Congratulations to all who received their visa last few days (dickoflife, hefhem30, mevisbleek's wife, sirRiddy and others). we are still counting. and congratulations to those counting down already...likes of gunther6, Fortissimo, Angelapinkytoes, mike1994red.....

Thanks mami...hope you're holding up good.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by jatsay001: 7:23pm On May 29, 2016
Thanks, that is my post on Gradcafe... "Emi na ti gba Visa" Baba God Has picked my call and Baba God will pick the Call of people still waiting for Visa Interview IJN

Holudarey01:

Congrats.
Na you be this??

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by jatsay001: 7:32pm On May 29, 2016
Thanks my Bro. Please, Help me check emirate flight to Atlanta or Texas... I can only see 265K for departure on 1st, 2nd & 3rd, August 2016. Also I am going to Mississippi State, can you suggest another neighboring state to Mississippi that I can land (With Cheap Flight).....

gunther6:

Congratulations boss... Oya let me get to work for you o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by wine4dguy: 7:48pm On May 29, 2016
worry359:

Have you contacted the university and asked them for FACTS!
Or do you just expect strangers on here to guess?

If we say yes but the Uni says no what do you expect to do then?
the guy is well vested with valpo hence the question was directed at him thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 7:57pm On May 29, 2016
brightify:
is not compulsory to upload it, I was told on the application to take a passport to the interview

brightify:
thanks boss, I've used my phone to upload it and also saying a very big thank you to those that advised me on how to upload my photograph

You uploaded your photograph But you said it's not compulsory but why did you upload it then

Lemme ask to be sure is it for school app or visa app you upload it because of your previous post.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by wine4dguy: 7:59pm On May 29, 2016
warriboy21:

We don't have msc engineering.. Our strength are msc It, cybersecurity. Mba. Ph and others.
U can try troy uni alabama
ok thanks for the insight. and by the way I watch that your YouTube video the presentation tight. you try am also a guitarist
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 8:00pm On May 29, 2016
happney65:

Imagine,See wetin them don cause again..Na Wahooo.. grin

Who cause am
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 8:03pm On May 29, 2016
jatsay001:

Thanks, that is my post on Gradcafe... "Emi na ti gba Visa" Baba God Has picked my call and Baba God will pick the Call of people still waiting for Visa Interview IJN

Amen o..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 8:07pm On May 29, 2016
gunther6:

Talk is cheap... undecided let the matter rest you are acting like this thread depends on you, when one thinks of it you are even in the wrong sef. I think of you as a homie and a future compadre but I do not approve of your conduct need I say real men do not settle matters with their fist but on the strength of their arguments and convictions... I'm sounding preachy now...

Just like yesterday when I have to school some gullible dumbass3s on the other thread. The pathetic _fools, called me liar because I told them what they never know. Then I started putting them in their places.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by warriboy21(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2016
wine4dguy:
ok thanks for the insight. and by the way I watch that your YouTube video the presentation tight. you try am also a guitarist

Thanks boss.. Nothing do u sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Mekurexx: 8:21pm On May 29, 2016
Hey, Some VOs do not check all these plenty documents. They know an applicant can walk up to those embassy touts and they produce a fake bank statement in minutes that looks original. my advice is do the convincing with your words and dont put so much emphasis on documents,letter etc. You can explain it in the simplest terms. If your documents are genuine you shouldn't have any problem convincing the VO. Any documents showing assets etc, well I dont know. If you read most transcripts, you see they ask for 1 document or none at all. Your priority should be to defend what you have in the papers.
KimoraW:

Thanks for your input dear. I'm definitely not going back to that same VO. The account is already a savings account and the money is liquid cash and has been consistent without fixed deposit contract for the past 3months (just that the statement goes back 6months). The other acct has good cash flow but low closing balance so I can't use it. I will get a letter from the bank and a more explanatory letter from my sponsor. I also heard about getting a valuation report to show other assets. I hope that will be enough.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 29, 2016
jatsay001:

Thanks my Bro. Please, Help me check emirate flight to Atlanta or Texas... I can only see 265K for departure on 1st, 2nd & 3rd, August 2016. Also I am going to Mississippi State, can you suggest another neighboring state to Mississippi that I can land (With Cheap Flight).....

Bro so na you be this!!

You need to also sort out your connecting flight ooo. So look at Atlanta (ATL), Houston(IAH), Dallas(DFW), Chicago(ORD). When you have decided on your PoE, then you need to book a connecting flight from there to Columbus Mississippi (GTR). For me, Chicago to Mississippi was the most suitable.

You can check emirates, wakanow or travelstart websites for the international flight, and priceline.com (or any other site from google search) for the regional connecting flight.

What's your plan for accommodation, immunizations and money (buying / transferring $$).

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 9:04pm On May 29, 2016
Yes oga justwise can I post a picture of my visa here without being banned? I sent a mail for my account to be but I have withdrawn cus me sef wan face the nairaland bullies abeg if its comes through don't deactivate and any other supermod reading this.. Thanks..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 29, 2016
Dickoflife, warriboy, gunther y'all should just chill jare. DoL a copy of your visa is not necessary. It's not a peniss measuring contest though it sometimes seems like the worth of a person on this thread is determined by his possession of a visa or green card. So I kind of understand where dickoflife is coming from. Let's live and let live. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion and view. Visa or no visa. Citizenship or no citizenship. Green card or whatever. This is even a student visa thread for crying out loud. I don't expect anyone to come on here lying about his visa. Dickoflife you have nothing to prove. Shey gunther has a copy of ur visa? Let him send it to warriboy so the matter can rest and we can get back to talking of more productive things. Not brandishing visas like it's a gate pass to eternal paradise and those that do not have it are forever condemned. Come on!

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Mekurexx: 9:16pm On May 29, 2016
How did you pay for your ticket? Cuz I'm seeing prices in USD. I want to know if its parallel rate or official rate if paying at bank counter? @ Fortissimo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by DareFadi(f): 9:19pm On May 29, 2016
dickoflife:
Well the issue is your boy gunther6 asked for a copy of my visa which the house can elaborate fur

Dickoflife and gunther una don reach here again... shebi you call eachother then swap visa page through whatsapp and leave us out of the matter na.

This kind love in Tokyo i never see. ..... with this kind friendship who needs enemies
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 29, 2016
Mekurexx:
How did you pay for your ticket? Cuz I'm seeing prices in USD. I want to know if its parallel rate or official rate if paying at bank counter? @ Fortissimo

Emirates converted to NGN @ 199 when I paid in April / early May on their site. Have u checked wakanow and travelstart?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Mekurexx: 9:20pm On May 29, 2016
Thanks for the heads-up. I actually got good rates. But no prices in Naira. Paying via card, one will be charged almost N350-$1, I'm still trying to confirm if paying at the bank or any of the airline office, one can get official or lower rates.
godG:
For those who need cheap flights, check Student Universe dot com and see what they currently have as their prices. You will need your school email to use the site, though. Best wishes.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 9:22pm On May 29, 2016
Well oga hmn...
DareFadi:

Dickoflife and gunther una don reach here again... shebi you call eachother then swap visa page through whatsapp and leave us out of the matter na.

This kind love in Tokyo i never see. ..... with this kind friendship who needs enemies
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 29, 2016
dickoflife:
Thanks a lot sir.... I believe in helping people not by castigating them.. You see I noticed that guy along time ago.. Wasn't he d same person who chased slimmy05 out of this thread? I don dey get over am bros but since he has come to stay I aint going nowhere either. Changed my mind sef I will post transcript. Whoever wants to go and die should locate third mainland bridge.

As far as I know, both warriboy and slimmy are cool guys. Everyone has their faults / shortcomings so I am not gonna take sides. Just post your transcript and settle your issues with him privately / maturely.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.