Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (677542 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by biikeys(m): 1:10pm On May 30, 2016
malory84:
Goodmorning house. Pls who attends UTA? I need to know how much a 2bedroom off campus housing cost.

Anywhere from $600 to around $800
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 30, 2016
imperiouxx:

Mevis, tries to help but the guy still need google like Mevis did before getting to the website that listed those schools (computer science and engineering). All the schools posted require gre/gmat for admission in other departments.

Exactly. The person that wants to go to school needs to be ready to do a bit of legwork on his own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 1:16pm On May 30, 2016
dickoflife:
Oga dare I actually don't give a hoot but the thing os wen that thing cast aspersions on my person I saw a lot of people here hailing him and I began to wonder why we as a people have gone so low.. I wouldn't have cared till I saw like 15 likes on his derogatory comments and also people praising him for his mouth diahorrea. It behoves the question a lot of people here are just the same old chip of the nigerian block. Poverty mentality. Anyway oga dare why did you pick me alone to chastise? What is good for the goose Is good for the gander. Even the demon possessed individual I am having a bite at you simply ignored. Amend your post and chastise us both then I will take your advice with more than a pinch of salt.

Dicky, I don't care if you listen to me or not because it's optional. But for the sake of not derailing the thread any further, can you just stop all this bullshiit? Why were you complaining someone got 15 likes after you casted doubts in many minds? Before your interview, you were outspoken, you asked many questions, you read through many pages, people shown their supports for your interview. Then you went to the interview, you came back saying you won't post for your own best of interest, becoming a dictator. And when you did you posted skeleton transcript...... seriously? undecided I haven't seen anyone that has shown such height of insubordination here like that before.

How do you think those looking up to you guys as mentors would feel about you hoarding info? Every transcript shared is a resource for those to come to secure their own visas. And if everyone of us had shown such an unethical behaivor after our interviews, what would you have learned from? You were talking about how Nigerians in US are full of themselves whereas you another Nigerian who just got an ordinary student visa chose to hide info from others coming and ready to fight them when get to US. undecided That's ridiculous.

You were talking about your believe in fist as method of resolution.... in US.... really? undecided I don't expect such kind of arogant attitude from anyone on this thread, I thought everyone here is a scholar. And if your fist is your believe, you have to drop such character by the gate before getting on board. In US if you're caught in domestic violence, the repercussion is always painful, not even as an international student.

F1 visa is just 1 out of your many worries in US. With your student visa, you're just like a primary 6 head prefect that found himself in a government secondary school with many senior students and senior prefects. You still have a long way to go, men.

Talking bad about gunther6, from what i have seen, he's one best friend you can ever get here. Please I beg you to stop, free the thread and every member from all this alligations. You caused the controversy.

Best!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 30, 2016
mzjennypher:
hello all when told to come back for the us visa is it compulsory to go back to the embassy for pick up? or u can decide for them to deliver it to ur office. Kindly help pls

ma'am I haven't heard of anyone picking up their visa from the embassy except it's an extraordinary case. I believe the white paper they gave you at the embassy after approving your visa contains all the relevant instructions. Finally, I do not think you can request it to be delivered to your office. Are you a diplomat?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 30, 2016
gunther6:

Form A is now charged at #285 to $1 cry cry cry ... My semester fees just went up by 645k.......

PTA...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 1:25pm On May 30, 2016
sirRiddy:
If true, the website is not credible then.
Kansas State University CS program requires applicants to take the GRE.

It's an old page which has been before I even get admission. I expected them to be updating it with new information.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 1:36pm On May 30, 2016
[quote author=Fortissimo post=46108978]

ma'am I haven't heard of anyone picking up their visa from the embassy except it's an extraordinary case. I believe the white paper they gave you at the embassy after approving your visa contains all the relevant instructions. Finally, I do not think you can request it to be delivered to your office. Are you a diplomat?[/quot ] I guess she's talking about UK visa. Cos from what I know,they deliver your visa to you. If she's talking of US delivering visas at your doorstep,then its a big NO!!!.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 1:39pm On May 30, 2016
Fortissimo:

ma'am I haven't heard of anyone picking up their visa from the embassy except it's an extraordinary case. I believe the white paper they gave you at the embassy after approving your visa contains all the relevant instructions. Finally, I do not think you can request it to be delivered to your office. Are you a diplomat?

I guess she's talking about UK visa.
Cos from what I know,they deliver your visa to you.
If she's talking of US delivering visas at your
doorstep,then its a big NO!!!.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 1:41pm On May 30, 2016
Fortissimo:

PTA...
Fortissimo,plz could u explain more. Don't get. Is it that he was charged together with PTA?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 30, 2016
fizzile:
Fortissimo,plz could u explain more. Don't get. Is it that he was charged together with PTA?

Lol no, I'm just wondering if PTA will be charged at N285 too. It's getting tough mehn.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 1:58pm On May 30, 2016
Fortissimo:

Lol no, I'm just wondering if PTA will be charged at N285 too. It's getting tough mehn.
Its really getting serious oooo.. I wonder what will happen by next month. Seems there is a plan to stop all naira mastercard and visa cards from being in use abroad. This government wants to frustrate us.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by malory84: 2:03pm On May 30, 2016
biikeys:

Anywhere from $600 to around $800

Thank you so much. Please I tried to send you a pm. Pls try and reply my email. I need to get some information about UTA.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by BJOO(m): 2:41pm On May 30, 2016
Cool2015:
Pls someone should kindly send me that compiled visa interview Q&A file both approvals and denials. Download link is also acceptable.

Thank u
pls bozz once u get it help me forward it to my mail as well olajideoyewole60@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by biikeys(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2016
malory84:

Thank you so much. Please I tried to send you a pm. Pls try and reply my email. I need to get some information about UTA.

I replied already
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by warriboy21(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2016
fizzile:
Its really getting serious oooo.. I wonder what will happen by next month. Seems there is a plan to stop all naira mastercard and visa cards from being in use abroad. This government wants to frustrate us.

Bros is it true.

So I know wen to withdraw o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by mojibbz(m): 4:41pm On May 30, 2016
Hello everyone,
Im studying IT in north Cyprus but I got admitted to study software engineering in Cali...
Now the issue is, my school doesn't sponsor international student's visa. Please how else do I go about it?
What are necessary steps and precautions to take.?
Thanks for all responses.
God bless...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 5:15pm On May 30, 2016
warriboy21:

Bros is it true.

So I know wen to withdraw o
Na my paddy just dey tell me. Said his bank sent a message to him regarding that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by olatalour: 5:28pm On May 30, 2016
please am new to this group I need advice on going to USA for school as in which school is good and low tution schools
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by mevisbleek: 5:38pm On May 30, 2016
olatalour:
please am new to this group I need advice on going to USA for school as in which school is good and low tution schools

I will disregard the good in your statement and focus on the low tuition.

1) College of the Atlantic
2) Bard college at simon's rock
3) Naropa University
4) Soka University of America.
5) St. Thomas Acquinas college.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 5:43pm On May 30, 2016
olatalour:

You are your own best adviser and google.com is your best friend. Devout time to go through schools in states that interest you and check their requirements and fees one after the other. That way you will figure which one is best for you.

Then when u get confused after doing that, you can come back and ask specific questions for people to help you out.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 30, 2016
olatalour:

Thank you for taking time to post in this thread. What are your educational and career goals?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 30, 2016
Fortissimo:

Thank you for taking time to post in this thread. What are your educational and career goals?
lool.
Academic counsellor
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Bleuocean: 6:10pm On May 30, 2016
My friend was at auslanderbehorde this morning for his paper and they said there is new law, that marrying a divorced woman, that i will have to wait 6 years before i get paper. Is this the same in your city? His woman is divorced with 3 kids. They live in Kiel.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2016
Bleuocean:
My friend was at auslanderbehorde this morning for his paper and they said there is new law, that marrying a divorced woman, that i will have to wait 6 years before i get paper. Is this the same in your city? His woman is divorced with 3 kids. They live in Kiel.
The last time I checked.this is General USA Student Visa enquiries...

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 30, 2016
fizzile:
The last time I checked.this is General USA Student Visa enquiries...

The struggle is real everywhere.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 6:26pm On May 30, 2016
Fortissimo:

The struggle is real everywhere.
No be small. Lolzzzz.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 6:30pm On May 30, 2016
I think this is fairly common. So would you suggest always calling the school to confirm?when I made my application I encountered same problems. Also about two members of this thread also heading to michigan but silent followers.
imperiouxx:

It's an old page which has been before I even get admission. I expected them to be updating it with new information.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by jeniver64(f): 6:33pm On May 30, 2016
Hi,I just got admitted to st Ambrose university to study computer science, am still waiting on my i20 ,pls should I book my interview in Lagos and in abuja,and if abuja will I be asked why I did not do the interview in Lagos,and pls any tip is appreciated.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 30, 2016
jeniver64:
Hi,I just got admitted to st Ambrose university to study computer science, am still waiting on my i20 ,pls should I book my interview in Lagos and in abuja,and if abuja will I be asked why I did not do the interview in Lagos,and pls any tip is appreciated.

Congrats on your admission. You can choose Lagos or Abuja whichever you prefer. I do not think there is any inherent advantage in any of them in particular. I haven't heard of anyone being asked by the VO why they chose Lagos / Abuja.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 30, 2016
jeniver64:
This your punctuation no be here o grin .
That's on a lighter note.
Nobody would ask you why you prefer Abuja to Lagos.
I think you should just take your time and read through this thread.
Read through part 8 and you won't need any tips.
Though you can always ask questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 30, 2016
pennstate whenever I see you viewing this thread, my heart quickens. Are you sure you aren't in Penn State Uni? My eyes are really set on attending an Ivy or Public Ivy. Don't be modest. Talk oooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.