Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (677540 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by masquellett(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2016
Please House. Anybody has the format mail format of seeking assistantships from professors? Please help a brother. Its urgent. My mail is noob_ig@yahoo.com

Cc: sirriddy. DickOflife. Imperiouxx. Bbdd. Gunther6. Warryboy1.

Thanx. Epp me edakun cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 8:26am On May 16, 2016
masquellett:
Please House. Anybody has the format mail format of seeking assistantships from professors? Please help a brother. Its urgent. My mail is noob_ig@yahoo.com

Cc: sirriddy. DickOflife. Imperiouxx. Bbdd. Gunther6. Warryboy1.

Thanx. Epp me edakun cry
who u din EEP?
anyways just write it like a normal formal letter. title it assistantship.
highlight your qualifications and your usefulness to the dept. then ask kindly if available spaces exist or if you can be referred in the evebt it is not possible to be a GA in d dept. thanks.
best regards.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by masquellett(m): 8:40am On May 16, 2016
dickoflife:
who u din EEP?
anyways just write it like a normal formal letter. title it assistantship.
highlight your qualifications and your usefulness to the dept. then ask kindly if available spaces exist or if you can be referred in the evebt it is not possible to be a GA in d dept. thanks.
best regards.

Lol# Oshee blooda. I wiill do that asap. It will surely end in praise.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by angel34real(f): 9:13am On May 16, 2016
aadeyi:

Your PM will be highly welcomed.

Hello! Aadeyi. You have got a PM begging for your response. kindly reply. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by olayomi(f): 9:47am On May 16, 2016
DeeTus:
@Olayomi, please send your mail to nnairaland@gmail.com

Done sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 9:51am On May 16, 2016
Guru's in the house..I recently got information from my grad school coordinator about funding. He said a stipend of $11,500 is available annually for assistantships + full tuition waiver. My question is can I survive in Nebraska with this? I need advice from Guru's with first hand experience. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 10:55am On May 16, 2016
olayomi:

Done sir.
Replied!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 10:56am On May 16, 2016
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by olenime(m): 11:42am On May 16, 2016
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by drealsheggs: 1:12pm On May 16, 2016
Bonne voyage et au revoir!!! grin

dickoflife:
nlc strike begins on wednesday. anybody notbin abuja get urself here on tuesday or else u might be stranded. me am leaving on tuesday morning o. i have said my own.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by cseejhay: 3:31pm On May 16, 2016
Walspring:

The last time i checked, Gieva doesnt charge at official rate but I don't know if they have started

yes...gieva doesnt charge at official rate, just that you can be sure of credibility...! i did a reg there, haven't written the exam though but i recommend them.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 4:44pm On May 16, 2016
cseejhay:

yes...gieva doesnt charge at official rate, just that you can be sure of credibility...! i did a reg there, haven't written the exam though but i recommend them.

We are both saying the same thing based on the charging rate and it's good to register with them and reliable as well
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 4:55pm On May 16, 2016
drealsheggs:

thank u o jere.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by AgreatMan: 7:11pm On May 16, 2016
cseejhay:

Bro, at what rate did they charge you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by cseejhay: 7:31pm On May 16, 2016
AgreatMan:

Bro, at what rate did they charge you?

i paid 31250 for SAT1...I think the price on collegeboard is around 89usd...do the maths sire..roughly 347obamas!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 7:38pm On May 16, 2016
Guys, how y'all doing? Just wana ask this: How best can one pay tuition fee from Nigeria? Is it possible getting a Form A from any local bank here then they will make the payment directly to the school abroad. Please i need your take.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 16, 2016
Mekurexx:
Savings.
sorry for asking you much more question bro,so I'm safe paying through my PayPal account been in connection with my stanbic bank account for d payment of my GRE cos I intend to write d exam by June 26.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 7:47pm On May 16, 2016
Pls I need description from Obalende to Walter Carrington #18thMay no friend here to play VO with me.... E nor good o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 8:00pm On May 16, 2016
fizzile:
Guys, how y'all doing? Just wana ask this: How best can one pay tuition fee from Nigeria? Is it possible getting a Form A from any local bank here then they will make the payment directly to the school abroad. Please i need your take.

Form A na very long thing nowadays
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2016
gunther6:

Form A na very long thing nowadays
So whats d best and safest way
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 9:38pm On May 16, 2016
gunther6:
Pls I need description from Obalende to Walter Carrington #18thMay no friend here to play VO with me.... E nor good o

From obalende just take napep to Bonny camp or VI (Adeola Odeku/Bar beach) then drop at check point bus stop and cross to the other side and enter the gate which is the US embassy car park, then walk down to yhe white building which is the WHITE HOUSE or ask the army security where is the main building

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 9:49pm On May 16, 2016
drealsheggs:

buns abi kilo kpe e? anywyay shfted it forward to wednesday...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Mekurexx: 10:13pm On May 16, 2016
You are safe paying with Paypal linked to your bank (master card) but have enough to make the transaction fly.if the black market rate doesnt touch you go ahead, another alternative is sending the money via MG to someone to pay for you. Choose the best option that wont make you miss your preferred date!
pepe4reps:

sorry for asking you much more question bro,so I'm safe paying through my PayPal account been in connection with my stanbic bank account for d payment of my GRE cos I intend to write d exam by June 26.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 16, 2016
Mekurexx:
You are safe paying with Paypal linked to your bank (master card) but have enough to make the transaction fly.if the black market rate doesnt touch you go ahead, another alternative is sending the money via MG to someone to pay for you. Choose the best option that wont make you miss your preferred date!
I'm glad and indeed grateful bro,thanks a lot.....his does MG work pls??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 10:48pm On May 16, 2016
angel34real:

Hello! Aadeyi. You have got a PM begging for your response. kindly reply. Thanks.

I didnt get any PM...... theres no notification on nl here sef. Resend
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by AgreatMan: 12:17am On May 17, 2016
Please house, I have a request concerning my withheld gre scores from anyone in the US with a PayPal account. I would like to transfer $235 to the person's PayPal account directly from my freelancing earnings so the fellow could help effect the gre payments with gre. My earnings are legit from a legit site; I could shed more light on it to anyone who's willing to help if they need that assurance of safety. If I convert that money to naira and try to use PayPal linked to Nigerian bank or Gieva, the almost 350naira exchange rate will finish me, cos the money will be converted to naira at the official rate. Please note, Nigerian PayPal does not receive payments, I would have done it myself.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by sofadj(m): 12:20am On May 17, 2016
Hi guys, interview comes up shortly.

Just realised I made a terrible mistake.

I used a red background passport on my DS160 form.

Should I just forget about the visa for now?

Pls what can I do next?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 12:35am On May 17, 2016
AgreatMan:
Please house, I have a request concerning my withheld gre scores from anyone in the US with a PayPal account. I would like to transfer $235 to the person's PayPal account directly from my freelancing earnings so the fellow could help effect the gre payments with gre. My earnings are legit from a legit site; I could shed more light on it to anyone who's willing to help if they need that assurance of safety. If I convert that money to naira and try to use PayPal linked to Nigerian bank or Gieva, the almost 350naira exchange rate will finish me, cos the money will be converted to naira at the official rate. Please note, Nigerian PayPal does not receive payments, I would have done it myself.

PM me... lemme see how I can help.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 12:37am On May 17, 2016
sofadj:
Hi guys, interview comes up shortly.

Just realised I made a terrible mistake.

I used a red background passport on my DS160 form.

Should I just forget about the visa for now?

Pls what can I do next?

You are required to come to your interview with a passport photograph that has particular specifications. Just do that and u will be informed there if there's anything wrong with your ds160. You cant because of that waste ur visa fee now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by sofadj(m): 12:41am On May 17, 2016
aadeyi:

You are required to come to your interview with a passport photograph that has a particular specifications. Just do that and u will be informed there if there's anything wrong with your ds160. You cant because of that waste ur visa fee now.
Thanks bro, i really wanted everything to be perfect. Too bad...

Hopefully it wont be an issue...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 1:10am On May 17, 2016
sofadj:
Thanks bro, i really wanted everything to be perfect. Too bad...

Hopefully it wont be an issue...

Hopefully....... Just pray
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 1:11am On May 17, 2016
LagosNIV:

VO's criticism: Why do you feel the need to provide a rehearsed speech? You know it sounds like a rehearsed speech while you are doing it, right?

Exactly what I was gonna say.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.