Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) (11048 Views)

This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by teekay213(m): 11:54am On May 15, 2016
that what caused me my first relationship but now i don bad.

2 Likes

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by czarr(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2016
GloryIsaac:
What do women want undecided
EVERYTHING!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by czarr(m): 11:58am On May 15, 2016
teekay213:
that what caused me my first relationship but now i don bad.
lol bros,na so e dey always be...
Later dem go say we dey show our self!!

1 Like

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by datjohn(m): 11:59am On May 15, 2016
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by czarr(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2016
Women just want to have it all grin
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by czarr(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2016
datjohn:
[img][/img]
bros all these ones na for lawma....girls no dey act with logic ooo.na how dem feel. grin

1 Like

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by PunkyV(f): 12:13pm On May 15, 2016
xcitedjay:

You gonna blame us for that too?

cheesy
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by ivyy(f): 12:21pm On May 15, 2016
Every woman is different. So do not generalise angry

1 Like

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by datjohn(m): 12:28pm On May 15, 2016
czarr:
bros all these ones na for lawma....girls no dey act with logic ooo.na how dem feel. grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by sammyogboso(m): 12:51pm On May 15, 2016
Sorry guys being faithful pays, I can't stop

1 Like

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by cooljoe(m): 1:28pm On May 15, 2016
ivyy:
a fan of One Three Hill uh

1 Like

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by ronald4lif(m): 1:39pm On May 15, 2016
A lot of women love the intrigues and knavery that comes with snooping on their men. The thought of him cheating and trying to dig out who the lady is gives them joy. A relationship without the constant snooping if their man is cheating or have intent to cheat is truly boring.

Whether anyone admits it or not a woman knows men are likely to cheat and if their man doesn't they feel something isn't right. And perhaps no other woman wants and finds him interesting. This lady isn't alone with such mindset.

2 Likes

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by Odunharry(m): 1:39pm On May 15, 2016
czarr:
women may not admit it to themselves, but subconsciously they crave drama
Very true.. don't mind those who will come out to tell you story.. All na forming
You keep asking why majority don't fall for that young guy who's a pastor in the church or something.

I have seen cases where female friends(Evn the church lovers), will tell you the brother is boring or not my type. if only you know the extent to what that person will do for them.
Later, they will come up with my Bf doesn't care, he stopped calling etc but I still love him.

Some ladies sha, Smh

1 Like

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by Odunharry(m): 1:41pm On May 15, 2016
ronald4lif:
A lot of women love the intrigues and knavery that comes with snooping on their men. The thought of him cheating and trying to dig out who the lady is gives them joy. A relationship without the constant snooping if their man is cheating or have intent to cheat is truly boring.

Whether anyone admits it or not a woman knows men are likely to cheat and if their man doesn't they feel something isn't right. And perhaps no other woman wants and finds him interesting. This lady isn't alone with such mindset.
And this is very true
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by Odunharry(m): 1:44pm On May 15, 2016
GloryIsaac:
What do women want undecided
Sadly, many of them don't know

1 Like

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by dnatz(f): 1:44pm On May 15, 2016
That's what happens when you go for the wrong woman(flirt). That's why you also need background check before rushing into a relationship. And some Novice will end up saying negative things about women forgetting there are better ones out there.
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by jtwest(m): 1:44pm On May 15, 2016
YawnssssSss..................... This rain don stop? Ooooh ok what is happening here? Someone get his ass dumb cos he ain't cheating? I can't imagine my gf say honey why are u not cheating on me? I will probably faint and go into coma.

N.B there are variety of gurls in dis world, look them wella b4 u pick them from market.
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by naijaboiy: 1:45pm On May 15, 2016
fuckshit:
fυςk them bitςhes; being fυςked up by a bitςh for fυςking being "Mr. Nice Guy" and being faithful; not fυςking funny; “love" is a bitςh;

BUT... shιt fυςking happens;

bitςhes fυςking love “drama" and “drama" they'll fυςking get; fυςk them bitςhes grin grin
Hell yea, fücking right! grin

1 Like

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by Odunharry(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2016
xcitedjay:

You gonna blame us for that too?
How many times have you seen ladies accept responsibility for their actions or take the blame anytime a relationship hit the rock?
Only few

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by ronald4lif(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2016
The big question is why will a man not cheat or crave to have còitus with other women? Which man will be contented with just one woman forever without craving to shag and explore that curvaceous and bootilicious lady out there?

3 Likes

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by fuckshit: 1:50pm On May 15, 2016
naijaboiy:

Hell yea, fücking right! grin
damn fυςking right; grin grin
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by ronald4lif(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2016
Odunharry:

And this is very true

My guy, we know women love drama. They find nice and faithful guys uninteresting. A woman doesn't want to go to bed every night without having to think if her man is seeing someone else. She doesn't want a man who'll travel for a week and without thinking he could be with some other woman in his hotel room. They are just wired to love drama.

1 Like

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by Odunharry(m): 1:53pm On May 15, 2016
ronald4lif:

My guy, we know women love drama. They find nice and faithful guys uninteresting. A woman doesn't want to go to bed every night without having to think if her man is seeing someone else. She doesn't want a man who'll travel for a week and without thinking he could be with some other woman in his hotel rooms. They are just wired to love drama.
Lol.. they are Drama queen

1 Like

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 15, 2016
czarr:
grin
This is why I have no remorse for staying single and having sex with random chicks.

And the funny thing is I actually agree with them!
I made a thread the other day where I said women crave drama so much...that's why telemundo appeals to them...I hate drama so I avoid relationships.

Your head correct! Similar and crazier sh!t over here; hope it's not deleted already cuz I'm using freebasics.com the link won't work so search for She's Addicted To My F.ucking. I Want To Stop, But She Refused. Help!
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 15, 2016
grad2012:
What kind of talk is this? Confused gals

You won't understand! She's saying the truth. It's psychological and beyond most people's understanding. Lucky I knew this early enough. Don't blame her blame men who refused to enlighten themselves.

3 Likes

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by joeace2020(m): 2:41pm On May 15, 2016
UIA04:

You said ladies like bad boys, I said they like spontaneous guys not all spontaneous guys are bad

Gerrit

Yes ma
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by LieDetector(m): 4:18pm On May 15, 2016
PunkyV:

Translation, preferrably in English, please.
"story"
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by czarr(m): 4:57pm On May 15, 2016
Odunharry:

Very true.. don't mind those who will come out to tell you story.. All na forming
You keep asking why majority don't fall for that young guy who's a pastor in the church or something.

I have seen cases where female friends(Evn the church lovers), will tell you the brother is boring or not my type. if only you know the extent to what that person will do for them.
Later, they will come up with my Bf doesn't care, he stopped calling etc but I still love him.

Some ladies sha, Smh
lol.....yes!!,they are so
Full of pretense.
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by czarr(m): 5:00pm On May 15, 2016
ivyy:
be that as it may,you can't deny that you lot love drama.

I hate clichés..
Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 15, 2016
No one wants a boring guy. You can be good. but please don't be a Mr goody goody. I'm strong willed person so if for any reason I date a soft hearted Mr goody two shoes, sorry for him. Its just not going to last set, you will get tired easily.

1 Like

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by czarr(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2016
sammyogboso:
Sorry guys being faithful pays, I can't stop

1 Share

Re: And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) by czarr(m): 5:05pm On May 15, 2016
ronald4lif:

TRUTH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday / Do You Need Strong And Bigger Manhood Start Eating This Ancient Fruit / Slept With 2 Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.