Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

What Would You Do In This Situation? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In This Situation? (10878 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by robosky02(m): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Points?

hello my dear?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Caseless: 6:59am On Jun 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:
A friend of mine complained to me that her bf can't satisfy her in bed. As an angel I'm not too experienced so I don't know what to tell her. She love the guy so much and wouldn't want a breakup

So ladies if your man is not satisfying you in bed, what would you do?

Happy Sunday!
this your story get as e be. undecided undecided
So, ur bobo no de satisfy for bed.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 7:02am On Jun 06, 2016
Caseless:
this your story get as e be. undecided undecided
So, ur bobo no de satisfy for bed.
Trust me, its my friend. in fact my both threads are for friends that needed advice
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Caseless: 7:04am On Jun 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Trust me, its my friend. in fact my both threads are for friends that needed advice
adonbulivit !

Na you. tongue tongue

You for tell me na... undecided
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 7:06am On Jun 06, 2016
Caseless:
adonbulivit !
Na you. tongue tongue

You for tell me na... undecided
You want it to be me? cheesy
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Caseless: 7:17am On Jun 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:
somehow
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by robosky02(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:

lol wink
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2016
Caseless:
somehow
Why you no wish me wellgrin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Caseless: 9:19am On Jun 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Why you no wish me wellgrin
I do . kiss
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2016
Caseless:
I do . kiss
Thanks darling, so what is your advice
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Caseless: 9:35am On Jun 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Thanks darling, so what is your advice
you are welcome.

Well, they can both work on it together- she shouldn't jump out of the relationship without trying some solutions with the poor young man.

I'm sorry to say this , at first , I never thought I could last how I'm lasting now (no promo intended). But along the line, I discovered myself and I'm now good without using any drugs.

He should be advised on how to work on his mental control; maybe he gets excited easily, this is destructive too.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2016
Caseless:
you are welcome.

Well, they can both work on it together- she shouldn't jump out of the relationship without trying some solutions with the poor young man.

I'm sorry to say this , at first , I never thought I could last how I'm lasting now (no promo intended). But along the line, I discovered myself and I'm now good without using any drugs.

He should be advised on how to work on his mental control; maybe he gets excited easily, this is destructive too.
Never knew you're this funny...okay lemme pretend I didnt see promogrin.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Caseless: 9:46am On Jun 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Never knew you're this funny...okay lemme pretend I didnt see promogrin.
ayam oooo. Did you see the promo? grin how about that? #EnuguOnMyMind
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 9:49am On Jun 06, 2016
Caseless:
ayam oooo. Did you see the promo? grin how about that? #EnuguOnMyMind
Don't comegrin. The promo, I'll tell her about youtongue
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Caseless: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Don't comegrin. The promo, I'll tell her about youtongue
now I know who it's .
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2016
Caseless:
now I know who it's .
Who? cheesy
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Caseless: 9:56am On Jun 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Who? cheesy
u
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 10:00am On Jun 06, 2016
Caseless:
u
Not me dear, am serious
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Caseless: 10:03am On Jun 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Not me dear, am serious
ok. Taken...
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by robosky02(m): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2016
Caseless:
ok. Taken...

lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by robosky02(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Caseless:
ok. Taken...

yes
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2016
Caseless:
ok. Taken...
Goodgrin are you coming?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by UyiIredia(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2016
If she loves him she should stick with him and help find a solution to his problem.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Caseless: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Goodgrin are you coming?
you want me to come?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Caseless: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
UyiIredia:
If she loves him she should stick with him and help find a solution to his problem.
gbam!
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by UyiIredia(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Caseless:
gbam!
Thank you jare.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
A friend of mine complained to me that her bf can't satisfy her in bed. As an angel I'm not too experienced so I don't know what to tell her. She love the guy so much and wouldn't want a breakup

So ladies if your man is not satisfying you in bed, what would you do?

Happy Sunday!

i have a feeling you and this your imaginary friend are the same person, anyways i don't know why most of you bother yourself, 3rdlegxxx is available for hire for the right fee, now to more serious opinions... i was telling someone earlier in another thread that they are many reasons why break ups happens, guy blames girl, girl blames guy, no one says the truth, sex, romance and ability to please your partner are very important tools, every body is forming love him and lover her and u see beautiful pictures, real niggas like we know it's more than a prefer face to hold a guy or girl.....

Bleep i need to write a book, enough of wasting vital and factual info on nairaland
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

i have a feeling you and this your imaginary friend are the same person, anyways i don't know why most of you bother yourself, 3rdlegxxx is available for hire for the right fee, now to more serious opinions... i was telling someone earlier in another thread that they are many reasons why break ups happens, guy blames girl, girl blames guy, no one says the truth, sex, romance and ability to please your partner are very important tools, every body is forming love him and lover her and u see beautiful pictures, real niggas like we know it's more than a prefer face to hold a guy or girl.....

Bleep i need to write a book, enough of wasting vital and factual info on nairaland
send me a copy of your book, when its outgrin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
send me a copy of your book, when its outgrin

see your mouth... if you are lucky, u might just grace a page in a chapter of the book, keep being bad and naughty and lieing u hear grin cool.... i will deal with u behind camera grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Think My Girlfriend Has Possessed Me (graphic Picture) / My Landlord's Daughter Is About To Kill Me. Help! / ** The Betrayal**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.