Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

What Would You Do In This Situation? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In This Situation? (10917 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by fuckshit: 8:26pm On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You must be füçking good, my friend need a guy like u..
bloody fυςk; we ain't fυςking hard to find; grin grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 8:30pm On May 19, 2016
fuckshit:
bloody fυςk; we ain't fυςking hard to find; grin grin
She's here with me reading your comments grin grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by fuckshit: 8:36pm On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
She's here with me reading your comments grin grin
fυςking sweet; my fυςking greetings to her; grin grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 8:39pm On May 19, 2016
fuckshit:
fυςking sweet; my fυςking greetings to her; grin grin
You füçking nice, she is seeing it grin grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by fuckshit: 9:03pm On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You füçking nice, seeing it grin grin
fυςking interesting; a big fυςking thanks for that;
BUT.. fυςking question
how? grin grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by DaintyJenny(f): 3:23pm On May 21, 2016
fuckshit:
woow! fυςking sweet; grin grin

Lol
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by robosky02(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
A friend of mine complained to me that her bf can't satisfy her in bed. As an angel I'm not too experienced so I don't know what to tell her. She love the guy so much and wouldn't want a breakup

So ladies if your man is not satisfying you in bed, what would you do?

Happy Sunday!

some guys shaa

cos a good pounding hmm

her leg cant carry her let alone complain smiley
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 8:48am On May 23, 2016
robosky02:

some guys shaa

cos a good pounding hmm

her leg cant carry her let alone complain smiley
Bosky!!! That's serious grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by robosky02(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Bosky!!! That's serious grin

yes na

truth

girls don't like gentle guy behind close door

you can be nice outdoor

but behind come oh....

and she will ver smile sheepishly whenever she sees you

lol like you are smiling now cheesy
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 9:03am On May 23, 2016
robosky02:

yes na

truth

girls don't like gentle guy behind close door

you can be nice outdoor

but behind come oh....

and she will ver smile sheepishly whenever she sees you

lol like you are smiling now cheesy
I'm not smiling tho
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by robosky02(m): 9:04am On May 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I'm not smiling tho
why shocked

is there any issue?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 9:14am On May 23, 2016
robosky02:
why shocked

is there any issue?
I'm not too strong
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by okuneddie(m): 9:18am On May 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
A friend of mine complained to me that her bf can't satisfy her in bed. As an angel I'm not too experienced so I don't know what to tell her. She love the guy so much and wouldn't want a breakup

So ladies if your man is not satisfying you in bed, what would you do?

Happy Sunday!

a friend of urs ABI........no worry u go soon talk true
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by robosky02(m): 9:19am On May 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I'm not too strong

ohhhhhh

I said it was worried

3 day logging on just to see you pop up

soo sowi hope

you hav had something and takin drugs...
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 9:23am On May 23, 2016
robosky02:

ohhhhhh

I said it was worried

3 day logging on just to see you pop up

soo sowi hope

you hav had something and takin drugs...
Yeah, waiting for doc
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 9:25am On May 23, 2016
okuneddie:

a friend of urs ABI........no worry u go soon talk true
Its a friend joor, I'm still a V

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by robosky02(m): 11:45am On May 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Its a friend joor, I'm still a V

v

undecided
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by robosky02(m): 2:08pm On May 23, 2016
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 2:11pm On May 23, 2016
robosky02:

@ AngelAhnie

finally after many yes on nairaland

you are
I am what I didn't get you.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by robosky02(m): 2:14pm On May 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I am what I didn't get you.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 2:19pm On May 23, 2016
robosky02:

I get now grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 24, 2016

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 9:25am On May 25, 2016
iLegend:

Men should learn to satisfy women or suffer heart break. I'd love to chat with the bf and change his life for good. I hardly render this kinda help voluntarily.

Some men always refuse to ask because of ego and ridicule, so they keep mute and I follow suit.

When I was battling mine there was nobody to show me the way until I found it myself!

No drugs, no substance, no nothing. All natural.

He should see this as a privilege. All mental training and NOTHING will stop him from being good in no time. I'm not promising — I'm guaranteeing.

iLegend.
If you don't mind, pls kindly share it here.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by robosky02(m): 9:30am On May 25, 2016
AngelAhnie:
If you don't mind, pls kindly share it here.
good moni dear smiley

hows your nite?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 10:17am On May 25, 2016
robosky02:

good moni dear smiley

hows your nite?
Twas okay, yours?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by robosky02(m): 10:20am On May 25, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Twas okay, yours?

nice ...

good to see you
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 10:21am On May 25, 2016
robosky02:

nice ...

good to see you
miss megrin tongue
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by robosky02(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2016
AngelAhnie:
miss megrin tongue

lol you took the word out of my mouth

yea ....and u ? cheesy
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 10:26am On May 25, 2016
robosky02:

lol you took the word out of my mouth

yea ....and u ? cheesy
I miss u for sure tongue
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by SenatorJames(m): 6:11pm On May 25, 2016
For a christian, i will say she should be praying for her home and discuss how she feels with her husband, but she should understand that she must stay faithful with her husband for as long as they will live together as husband and wife.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 29, 2016

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by AngelAhnie(f): 8:17am On Jun 03, 2016
iLegend:

Never knew you were this fvcking naughty. You just earned yourself some fvcking points from me.
Points?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Used My Big Bum Bum To Buy All These Cars" - Instagram Model Show Off Cars / Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush / Twitter Reacts As ‘pastor Caught Speaking In Tongues While Eating Woman’s Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.