Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

She Allowed Him And This Happened (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Allowed Him And This Happened (picture) (1688 Views)

SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] / She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting / She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Allowed Him And This Happened (picture) by piperson(m): 11:47am On May 16, 2016
na wa o. some girls no jst deh try... rumour has it that it's evegran or evagran what ever her name is.. but we should be careful and cautious of whatever we do and what ever pics of our selves we put online

Re: She Allowed Him And This Happened (picture) by Nobody: 11:51am On May 16, 2016
Re: She Allowed Him And This Happened (picture) by thesicilian: 11:53am On May 16, 2016
And these kind of girls can form more than formalin self
Re: She Allowed Him And This Happened (picture) by SKAMM(m): 11:59am On May 16, 2016
If dat gal na evegran make fuel reduce to #10 per pipeline.
Re: She Allowed Him And This Happened (picture) by jaksabbey(m): 12:04pm On May 16, 2016
@ops, u no try @all for ur ppic self,
Re: She Allowed Him And This Happened (picture) by piperson(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2016
SKAMM:
If dat gal na evegran make fuel reduce to #10 per pipeline.
that's what the guy that sent d pic said undecided
Re: She Allowed Him And This Happened (picture) by firstking01(m): 12:27pm On May 16, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

When God Want To Give U Second Chance(hilarious Pic) / Official! Miss Nairaland Is Useless! / A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.