Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? (29181 Views)

Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? / Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? / Are Intelligent Women Less Likely To Want Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Kanou(f): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2011
Dear Poster,

Have you found your gem?
Please come advice your sisters on whether or not they should hang on to their well-meaning dreams of a rich man, or if finally money is -really- not all that.

Could you pease give us an update?
Thanks in advance smiley
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by amtheone(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2011
This woman don enter one chance! U be thief
big mouth
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Plutarch: 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2011
More than 2 yrs after initial post i think op hv gotten her dream. Your criteria r not way off. I just think u hv to brace up urself. We live in a world where women r now competing seriously with men academically,economically n socially.

I hope without d aid of any guy u can achieve all that u hv listed b4 30 if not u may seem a gold digger n u may also lack d credential to debate on gender equality as i know u for.
I hope u will hv gotten your dream in d next 2yrs mind u younger girls r maturing daily
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by ifyalways(f): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2011
@kanou and Plutarch,YES the OP have since found the man.

She had a desire,prayed about it,worked hard towards it and Baba God gave her what she deserved;a complete package.

School dismiss,away!
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Sissy3(f): 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2011
ifyalways:

@kanou and Plutarch,YES the OP have since found the man.

She had a desire,prayed about it,worked hard towards it and Baba God gave her what she deserved,a complete package.

School dismiss,away!

heheheheheehe grin grin grin grin grin grin. they havent sing the dismissal song na. . . "Amara chukwu du naba anyi ulo, Chineke bi n'igwe du naba anyi ulo, Amara chukwu du naba anyi ulo amen" (specialthanks KC)

after that they will be dismissed

congrats to UJU!
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by ifyalways(f): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2011
~Sissy~:

heheheheheehe grin grin grin grin grin grin. they havent sing the dismissal song na. . . "Amara chukwu du naba anyi ulo, Chineke bi n'igwe du naba anyi ulo, Amara chukwu du naba anyi ulo amen" (specialthanks KC)

after that they will be dismissed

congrats to UJU!
You eeeh  cheesy

lolz,those were days when Ada was a girl.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Plutarch: 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2011
@ify,
if really d op is hooked then i congratulate her. But i really wish she has d gut to show her partner this thread.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by r231(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2011
Plutarch:

@ify,
if really d op is hooked then i congratulate her. But i really wish she has d gut to show her partner this thread.

why undecided
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by ifyalways(f): 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2011
Plutarch:

@ify,
If really as in,you doubt?why?E-thomas?

Anyhoo,you can print and make copies of the thread in PDF,i wud send you her hubby,MIL and SIL's addresses for onward home delivery.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by White007(m): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2011
^^^ Lol.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Ilemima: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2011
lol, @ Ify

People should leave Uju alone, she has shown that all dreams are possible,

Me, i am waiting for that Obama's first girl, i will giver her the next 10 years, at least she no go mind 40 something year old, rich bachelor.

If Uju can, Yes I Can cool
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by vizion: 6:14pm On May 13, 2012
update pls
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by omosexy1: 11:57am On May 14, 2012
The poster is married now. I wished she could tell us if she got the Mr. Rich guy but I doubt it she considering her location
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by ifyalways(f): 4:22pm On May 14, 2012
@Omosexy,whats wrong with her location and who says her NLD percieved location is same as her real life abode ?

Well to all her fans and at the risk of repeating myself,OP is very happily married to her rich,handsome prince,they've sealed their vows and kpekus with babies,their love growing unshaking each day and she is STAYING married for good.Can we all NOW move to another thread or y'all wanna know the "kpekus position and style" that got the man hooked ? kor-bra oh.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by moremi2008(m): 7:13pm On May 14, 2012
ifyalways: @Omosexy,whats wrong with her location and who says her NLD percieved location is same as her real life abode ?

Well to all her fans and at the risk of repeating myself,OP is very happily married to her rich,handsome prince,they've sealed their vows and kpekus with babies,their love growing unshaking each day and she is STAYING married for good.Can we all NOW move to another thread or y'all wanna know the "kpekus position and style" that got the man hooked ? kor-bra oh.

Mrs. PR Agent, wetin come concern you? Looks like you know more about her marriage than the woman herself! Did the woman ask you to provide all this information? What exactly is your angle in this? This is how home-breaking starts! Overly-concerned and overly-enthusiastic "friends"! grin
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by omosexy1: 7:40pm On May 14, 2012
Rich and Handsome indeed! Please don't allow me to say personal things here. People come to nairaland with fantasies and false dreams. I would say no further. It is true that the poster is married, but please don't take the words of ifyalways.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by ifyalways(f): 8:13pm On May 14, 2012
Moremi i hope you'd first take your own words and mind your own business.Why would u or anyone take my words here?Are u so into nld that everything typed here means alot to you?Have u seen Uju here to affirm my claims here or otherwise?what made u conclude i know Uju or her marital status in real life?This is how the gossip mills start;folks pick on the meaningless things posted on nld and start having nightmares.Dude please,go pick another playground.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by ifyalways(f): 8:18pm On May 14, 2012
omosexy1: Rich and Handsome indeed! Please don't allow me to say personal things here. People come to nairaland with fantasies and false dreams. I would say no further. It is true that the poster is married, but please don't take the words of ifyalways.
Unless you are one of'em kids running around here(I hope not),Personal things remains personal.
May we all find happiness.Amin
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by moremi2008(m): 8:41pm On May 14, 2012
ifyalways: Moremi i hope you'd first take your own words and mind your own business.Why would u or anyone take my words here?Are u so into nld that everything typed here means alot to you?Have u seen Uju here to affirm my claims here or otherwise?what made u conclude i know Uju or her marital status in real life?This is how the gossip mills start;folks pick on the meaningless things posted on nld and start having nightmares.Dude please,go pick another playground.

LOL! Look who's accusing me of taking NL seriously! Hahahaha! Did I catch you in a bold-faced lie? Bloody pathological liar! Telling tall tales that serve absolutely ZERO purpose! grin
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by ifyalways(f): 9:13pm On May 14, 2012
Start a campaign,carry a placard,quote me a million times that i typed that Uju is married to a millionare,have babies etc.
You might even take me to court and still prove that im a liar,you won enjoy!.The wisdom of the extremely foolish.

I am done indulging you.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by ifyalways(f): 9:31pm On May 14, 2012
Ujujoan has found,married and have borne babies,triplets all boys for her rich,prince charming.I said so!!!

All kwasiabilities can go knock themselves out.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Nobody: 11:15am On May 18, 2012
omosexy1: The poster is married now. I wished she could tell us if she got the Mr. Rich guy but I doubt it she considering her location

And what location would that be

Your ignorance really baffles me. I guess if I had put up a foriegn location on my profile, you'll be intimidated into awe! So it's absolutely impossible for someone to be rich and still be based in his/her home I really can't wrap my head around the way some people's brain work; I gave up trying to a long time ago!

Why dont you go and find something useful to do with your time rather than wait for Uju to come and declare her husband's net worth!

Ify nwannem, please ignore these people abeg, na joblessness dey worry them!

If they wont let this thread die a peaceful death, they can keep obsessing. Me, am out for good! cool
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by omosexy1: 3:25pm On May 18, 2012
@Uju very funny. No be Awka you dey. No be Unizik you attend and how is your twin sister?
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 18, 2012
omosexy1: @Uju very funny. No be Awka you dey. No be Unizik you attend and how is your twin sister?

Let me answer for her. Just doing what I was told

Yes she is in AWka holding her triplets and knacking her very good looking and wealthy husband.She's said a lot of times on this forum that she lives in the eastern part of Nigeria, so what's new?

Yea she studied at unizik, I can tell you her course if you want? just let me know wink again she has said it a lot of times that she studied in Unizik

Her twin sister is doing well and currently doing omugwo with Uju's mum in Uju's husband's mansion made out of gold wink. Yea and again, we all know she's got a twin sister, so whats new? stalk her on facebook and post her cute pics here? wait let me ask her for permission to post it for you, it will make your work a lot easy. Oopppsss sorry will do that after she's finished breast feeding her triplets kiss
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Freesia(f): 3:36am On May 19, 2012
smiley
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Freiburger(m): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2012
Funny thread.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Trottle: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
Ujujoan: ROTFLMAO @ most of the posts here.

And in many cases, she will have the divorce settlement to use to try and put her life together.’[/font]

What can I say, I totally agree with it!!

u wanna collect divorce settlement from a nigerian man in nigeria! Don't even think about that (b/i.tch.)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nairaland Parents , Do You Agree With This ? / Why So Many Women Still Take Their Husband’s Last Name / Court Declares LG Marriage Certificates Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.