Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? (29155 Views)

Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? / Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? / Are Intelligent Women Less Likely To Want Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by OvieE: 2:10am On Aug 20, 2009
First of all, nothing concern me with what that bitch want. Secondly, the skinny ass bitch is not say she want to marry, she only want things from a supper rich man without give the man love or even thinking of marry him. Uju is a silly bitch. Super rich man will not even go to her class. She is a bad example to women. Many of women here are base in abroad right? Many women you see chasing rich men.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by posakosa(m): 2:25am On Aug 20, 2009
OvieE:

First of all, nothing concern me with what that bitch want. Secondly, the skinny ass bitch is not say she want to marry, she only want things from a supper rich man without give the man love or even thinking of marry him. Uju is a silly bitch. Super rich man will not even go to her class. She is a bad example to women. Many of women here are base in abroad right? Many women you see chasing rich men.

Why soo much anger ?! undecided undecided undecided Is the post really worth all of this ?
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by RichyBlacK(m): 7:45am On Aug 20, 2009
I believe people should be protected from the risk of losing their wealth.

For the smart rich guys, I have no fears and know they'll make the right choices. Though when in doubt, get your trusty lawyer to draft that prenup!

For the dumb rich guys, still I have no worries. I trust them to deal ruthlessly with gold-diggers caught in their claws. However, they stand a greater risk of losing their wealth to prowlers. My prayers are with them.

Lesson, as guys make more money, they should either wise up or surround themselves with trusted people to help weed out prowlers. Enjoy the relationships, etc. However, when it comes to marriage, please do not rush. Study every inch of detail about the babe, and if she comes short terminate the affair. If in doubt, I take Jehovah beg you oooooh, sign a solid prenup. It took you years to grow your portfolio from $1 thousand to $2 million, you do not want to loose it just like that.

Essential reading:

1. The Complete Prenuptial Agreement Kit

2. Prenuptial Agreements: How to Write a Fair & Lasting Contract

@Ujujoan,
I wish you all the best!
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by oyinda3(f): 7:55am On Aug 20, 2009
richyblack, r u really rich? hmm. . .
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2009
OvieE:

posakosa:

Why soo much anger ?! undecided undecided undecided Is the post really worth all of this ?

Maybe he lost his girlfriend to a rich man!!
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 20, 2009
Dont you guys think you've given me enough responses to my question

Why dont we let this thread die a peaceful death na . . Abi una no get anoda thread to respond to on NL?  grin  grin
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2009
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2009

@UjuJoan

Na wa o! your simple question has really exposed the mentality of the average Joe! I still can't believe the posts I've been reading. Is it really men that are fighting against spending on their wife and family shocked!!

What the hell do they think a man is supposed to do in marriage?! Ha! I can really see that our lack of maintenance culture runs thick in the blood!

Darling, for the best advice, ask your grandma, or any woman over the age of 70 - vintage wisdom will put these scallywags to shame, lol!! I no fit shout.

May this thread R.I.P., though I can see with the level of aggro out there some people are just starting! Ciao
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 20, 2009
marissa:

@UjuJoan

Na wa o! your simple question has really exposed the mentality of the average Joe! I still can't believe the posts I've been reading. [b]Is it really men that are fighting against spending on their wife and family shocked!!

What the hell do they think a man is supposed to do in marriage?! Ha! I can really see that our lack of maintenance culture runs thick in the blood!

Darling, for the best advice, ask your grandma, or any woman over the age of 70 - vintage wisdom will put these scallywags to shame, lol!! I no fit shout.

May this thread R.I.P., though I can see with the level of aggro out there some people are just starting! Ciao[/b]

Its just pathetic. They are quick to call me a golddigger, but most of them just want to laze around and not work hard enough to take care of their families.

What nonsense!  angry  grin
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by favcom(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2009
@ Ujujoan
hope u've had fun?
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by OvieE: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2009
Quote from: OvieE on Today at 02:10:56 AM

Quote from: posakosa on Today at 02:25:10 AM

Why soo much anger ?! Is the post really worth all of this ?

aysometin I do not have a girlfriend. I am a married man. It is for man to have some but not the way Uju wanted her. That shows she is a trap waiting to destroy what a man has beening working all his life. My wife I we are strongly care for each other. That will be my conclusion in this threat. Peace and good luck Uju in your searching. But I strongly advice you to give your life to God almighty because you may have all those you ask for and you may or may not enjoy it to the full end.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by OvieE: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2009
Quote from: OvieE on Today at 02:10:56 AM

Quote from: posakosa on Today at 02:25:10 AM

Why soo much anger ?!    Is the post really worth all of this ?

aysometin I do not have a girlfriend. I am a married man. It is for man to have some but not the way Uju wanted her. That shows she is a trap waiting to destroy what a man has beening working  all his life. My wife I we are strongly care for each other. That will be my conclusion in this threat. Peace and good luck Uju in your searching. But I strongly advice you to give your life to God almighty because you may have all those you ask for and you may or may not enjoy it to the full end.  No body know tomorrow. The rich can become poor for life and the poor can become rich tomorrow. Look at the two richest men in Nigeria, Aliko Dangote and Femi Otedola, is obviously they are not rich. They are only flying their wings with banks money and telling everyone they are supper rich. Let say for example, now that they and other are in trouble, imaging you married to one of them, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by ladygaga(f): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2009
hahahahahaha, i bet she is laffin her head off right now, @uju, oh gal,its ur life,and u hav to choose what u want 4 urself, at least u knw wot u want!mst ladies out dia dnt know wot dey want!, but u gota b careful, mst coz guys wit d above xtics are mst tyms married or hav serious relatnshps and whose spouses contributd greatly to d wealth, but on d oda hand who wants to marry a pauper?, marriage isnt one-sided! goodluck to you!
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by RichyBlacK(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2009
oyinda.:

richyblack, r u really rich?  hmm. . .

@oyinda,

Though the term "rich" is relative and sometimes vague, but using the contemporary meaning, the answer to your question is yes.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2009
hahahahha grin grin
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by joel123(m): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2009
shocked shocked wonders shall never end! Naija ladies for live
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by hotteju(f): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2009
@Poster
Its your choice afterall nobody likes poverty
but i hope you wont still be singing the same song by the time you are 50+ grin grin

If I should take a wild guess you are btw the ages of 21-23
so I bet by the time you are much older and a bit more matured you would start to see marriage from a non materialistic angle there is a whole lot to marriage than just landed properties

BTW What happened to you rich boyfriend?

All the same I wish you the best.

@Nairalanders

those it mean that none of you meet her requirements
Na wa for una ooo,
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by CrudeOil2(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2009
There is absolutely nothing wrong with your preference in men.Its your life and you make the choices and decisions.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2009
hotteju:

@Poster
Its your choice afterall nobody likes poverty
but i hope you wont still be singing the same song by the time you are 50+ grin grin

and what if she meets this rich man before she's eeven 30, what then?

Bad belle everywhere
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by jaybee3(m): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Bad belle everywhere
TOH TOH TOH lipsrsealed
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by joel123(m): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2009
In conclusion May God grant UJU her heart desire
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2009
kini mo tun shey  grin
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by hotteju(f): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Bad belle everywhere

All the best to her then!!
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Fhemmmy: 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2009
hotteju:

All the best to her then!!

Lol
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by hotteju(f): 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Lol

Abi now
mi o lo soro ju be lo!!
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Fhemmmy: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2009
hotteju:

Abi now
mi o lo soro ju be lo!!

Interpret, good at speaking though
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by r231(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I cant shout, lol
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by hotteju(f): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2009
Fhemmmy:

LOL
Sorry

it meant I can't say more that that!!
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Fhemmmy: 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2009
hotteju:

LOL
Sorry

it meant I can't say more that that!!

yes oh, be4 dem scatter u
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by moonraker(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2009
ok seriously enough of this thingy here,

@ OP

no one is saying that you shouldnt be with a rich guy. also no one is saying that they aint gonna

provide for the family or their wives, no one here on NL knows you on a personal level so i would

say maybe its was wrong for them to call you a gold digger but you got to admit that the way you started

this thread sounded in this pattern and i quote 'IF YOU ARE NOT RICH, YOU ARE NOT MR RIGHT'

which potrayed you as you know what, but as said times without number on this thread, money is

definitely not everything except if you wanna become some kind of female love-vendor

now, if this was surpose to be a joke, you really got to be careful next time. becos you can get the best advice here

and you can also get smacked at here, btw, guys these days are getting smarter. especially niaja guys. hope you find what yur looking for,
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by MUZBO(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2009
Ujujoan:

Why dont we let this thread die a peaceful death na . . Abi una no get anoda thread to respond to on NL?  grin  grin
You are right for once. I think I'll bail since the original op is a selfish scared a$s I-think-I'm-too-much money loving single mum who can't even declare her assets but wants to get it all and give nothing back! !
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by MUZBO(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2009
Ujujoan:

You are right for once. I think I'll bail since the original op is a selfish scared a$s I-think-I'm-too-much money loving single mum who can't even declare her assets but wants to get it all and give nothing back! !

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Why So Many Women Still Take Their Husband’s Last Name / Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? / What Is My Duty As A Married Woman? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.