Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? (29201 Views)

Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? / Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? / Are Intelligent Women Less Likely To Want Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by samparian(m): 5:09am On Aug 24, 2009
@poster
if you're rich and also looking for your kind, no qualms. i understand that.

But if na broke a$$ babe dey look for extra rich bobo, alarm go blow.

And correction please.
Guys still become very rich after 30. I became a multi millionaire after my 30th birthday and since then i dey blow dey go.
Guys, please believe God and He'll bless you when the time is right.
Its this get rich quick syndrome that has made our young guys go into different wrong things. sad
Make we cool down, work hard and God will surely bless our hard work.

At Uju, please pray well and make the right choice in marriage. Money comes and goes. Love and understanding are the key ingredients in marriage, not material things.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by jkemzy(m): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2009
What happens if you marry such rich guy today and he becomes broke tommorrow?
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by dbaby3(f): 2:25am On Sep 01, 2009
MUZBO:

Kai, this Bolt guy fast o! @uju, Bolt is the guy for you. I think he's around 23 years or something(you are too old 4 him) but he'll be rich by 30 though I think he'll reject you because he's finer than you!

LMAO
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by chika98: 2:47am On Sep 01, 2009
There is nothing wrong with wanting a man that can take care of you. When your only focus is what they can give you then something is definitely wrong with that.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 01, 2009
Absofreaknlutely nothing wrong with wanting to marry a rich man.

But don't you think rich men also want rich women?

So atleast be rich too, to "complete" him as he'll "complete" you grin
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Busybody2(f): 3:00am On Sep 01, 2009
chika98:

There is nothing wrong with wanting a man that can take care of you. When your only focus is what they can give you then something is definitely wrong with that.

Is my eyes seeing double or treble shocked Is that my own Chika98 for real shocked I have missed you so much babe, I stopped posting since i realised you'd dissappeared off Nairaland, no food even passed my mouth since then sef lipsrsealed I don miss you die kiss

[s]Muttering under breath and complaining to self Why is Chika98 back all of a sudden and especially on the day C2H50H decided to call me his sweet banana cherry pie and ask me out angry I am not a happy bunny at all and will do everything within my might to send her packing to wherever she came from, I can't trust anyone around my man, mba angry angry angry [/s]
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 01, 2009
ROTFLMAO. Iyalode, you still after acid with your big ikebe? grin
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by C2H5OH(f): 3:08am On Sep 01, 2009
NOOOOOO angry angry
Not the ghost of girlfriends past
I knew they would come back to haunt me undecided

Bisi bodi, don't get your lop-sided calabash yansh in a bunch. I was only thinking of managing you for the time being. Now that my sweetest cherry is present, your services are no longer needed. I'm sorry to have to refer you back to na2day's 2-inch pecker.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Busybody2(f): 5:59am On Sep 01, 2009
C2H5OH:

NOOOOOO angry angry
Not the ghost of girlfriends past
I knew they would come back to haunt me undecided

Bisi bodi, don't get your lop-sided calabash yansh in a bunch. I was only thinking of managing you for the time being. Now that my sweetest cherry is present, your services are no longer needed. I'm sorry to have to refer you back to na2day's 2-inch pecker.

[s]
A mere two inches ke, wahala dey oh, wetin I wan take hin chipolata sausage do angry See the more reason you cannot escape from my grasp tongue[/s] Forgive me Father, get thee behind me C2H50H, there is nothing prayers cannot change, no mountain it cannot move, and the same miracle working God that turned snakes into rods in the bible, would not overlook Pastor Na2day's 2-inches rod too cheesy
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by oyinda3(f): 6:15am On Dec 10, 2009
nothing wrong with it. but make sure u love the guy as a person too. then the money will be bonus
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by C2H5OH(f): 6:19am On Dec 10, 2009
Busy_body:

[s]
A mere two inches ke, wahala dey oh, wetin I wan take hin chipolata sausage do angry See the more reason you cannot escape from my grasp tongue[/s] Forgive me Father, get thee behind me C2H50H, there is nothing prayers cannot change, no mountain it cannot move, and the same miracle working God that turned snakes into rods in the bible, would not overlook Pastor Na2day's 2-inches rod too cheesy

Yea I would love to get behind you. I wanna break that back.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Mayoks(m): 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2009
mumu girl[color=][/color]
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Mayoks(m): 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2009
mumu girl[color=][/color]
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by A40(m): 7:25am On Jan 19, 2010
See this Ajigunjale girl called Ujujoan rotfl na your kind dem dey find for Crime Fighters  grin grin. Na these kin girls boys go borrow-pose for hit the coochie, quit it and walk off like big papi
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by foyeks2001(f): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2010
hmnnnnnnnnn, nothing do u gurl, ride on
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by johnkaro(m): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2010
Ujujoan, and every girl out there do not be deceived a lot people like her have toll that line but at the end it was not as they think. so think well before you leap. I am really surprise that people are still thinking in this direction, that means there is a lot of work to be done in the Church.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by otondo55: 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2010
Maga like you !

You will end up marrying one Zoombi !

21st Century, you still think this way

your soul will go with the wealth !

Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Pogistega(m): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2010
It depends. There is what is called "marriage of convenience". As long as you are willing to accept all the conditions attached to it, and for sure, you will not be the only woman in his life.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by sulad82i(m): 10:06am On Feb 08, 2010
We all get what we ask for, even if they come with extra packages.
Just imagine the rich guy to be one who beat women, have bad attitude and more bad attitude.
He will treat u nice b4 the wedding but will show u pepe after,
So now what?

To me, you have it all wrong. But u are the ultimate decider!
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Dalby(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2010
undecided
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by obelisk(m): 12:49am On Apr 20, 2010
uju please marry your spec.

some ppl will never marry an ugly ass chick.
or a chick thats uneducated or deformed.

so why cant a gurl choose the guy based on his pepper?

just dont complain afterwards.thats my problem with ppl.
even the ones calling you a gold digger are complaining about their lot.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by mamagee3(f): 12:51am On Apr 20, 2010
You're not wrong if you married him for the right reasons instead of his wealth.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by sulad82i(m): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2010
mama-gee:

You're not wrong if you married him for the right reasons instead of his wealth.

@mama gee, will you marry a man cos he's rich?
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Dalby(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2010
Nothing is wrong with that undecided undecided undecided
What about the striving guys, who will marry them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by harakiri(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2010
This is the reason why i don't believe in that BIG LIE called love anymore.From what i see, women go into marriage knowing fully well what they want.Every single lady would prefer to marry Jay-Z than a struggling guy. . .

Where is the so called love then?

And to think of how they play the victim when guys treat them like the trash they really are!
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by cexplorer(m): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2010
YOU ARE WRONG! VERY WRONG!! SERIOUSLY WRONG!!!

The most critical stage in the life of any youth is that of knowing, finding and meeting his or her life partner.

It is unfortunate that many do not know why they are here on earth and especially why they must marry.  The ignorance of this fact makes them live for themselves, choosing to be whatever they feel like becoming and doing whatever they feel happy doing.  They marry as they wish to; raising children for satan in their ignorance!

I should let you know in clear terms that you are here on earth as God's ambassador with a mission to MARRY AND RAISE ONE OR MORE CHILDREN FOR GOD who are so empowered that they become anti-devils in all their ways.  Your children must grow up to hate satan and all his activities.  Not one of them must become a drug addict, an adulterer, a smoker, a drunkard, a cheat and a liar, among others.

One question I should ask you that you must answer with all seriousness is whether your dream Mr. Rich is God's-Will and Choice for you to raise this child.

Furthermore, you should bear it in your mind that MONEY CAN BUY YOU the world but may not buy you JOY, HAPPINESS AND FULFILMENT!  So, think about it! You could get further free marriage counseling and help from this website: www.marriagestrata.com
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2010
You know all these thing you guys are saying . . one would think I've made my choice by now after all these while undecided
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by ayettymama(f): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2010
your not wrong at all- nobody wants a broke man

and if a man want to be broke let him go find a desperate woman!

great lifestyle apart what abt the kids?? what kind of life do u want for them??

i dont want my children sayin 'mommy is the sole provider'!

dont mind them- broke men will continue to lament! u will neva find a rich dude sayin 'look at the ambition' is ambition gonna put food on the table?? pay the bills?? abeg!
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by na2day2(m): 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2010
ayettymama:

your not wrong at all- nobody wants a broke man

and if a man want to be broke let him go find a desperate woman!

great lifestyle apart what abt the kids?? what kind of life do u want for them??

i dont want my children sayin 'mommy is the sole provider'!

dont mind them- broke men will continue to lament! u will neva find a rich dude sayin 'look at the ambition' is ambition gonna put food on the table?? pay the bills?? abeg!

ole! barawo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Olakitanj(m): 2:31am On Apr 29, 2010
There is nottin wrong in marryin rich man but do u knw d source of d money so dat u will nt be d next onlist 4 d money renewal.ARIKU
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by rudia(f): 1:08pm On May 04, 2010
You aint my sister! You would rather cry on a red carpet than a floor, lol. Who wants to walk around stinking of poverty!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart / Court Declares LG Marriage Certificates Illegal / Transformation Of 3 Children Tortured In Akwa Ibom After Being Tagged Witches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.