Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Why Do Girls Fall For Men They Can Never Have ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Fall For Men They Can Never Have ? (1196 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Fall For Men They Can Never Have ? by robosky02(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2016
Janny was introduced to John through a course mate while she was in year three.
she fall in love with him and was willing to settle down.

but John gave and excuse that she was still an undergraduate. he wants a graduate.

some how she was able to hold him down till she graduated and went for service.
during this time she has added some weight and he kept complaining she is getting too fat.

After NYSC every day she was in the gym working out.

now he complains that instead of looking for job she is lazing about in the name of going to a gym. that he does not want a liability.

meanwhile there is another guy she meet while in service, that loves her size, doesn't care if she has a job or not. His parents are well to do and want him to settle down so he can manage the family business.

All her friends have ask her to let go of John but she says no, because she knows one other girl that's competing with her to get him

House, one of her friends asked My advise what they should do or tell her to let go...
please I want some solution before giving her a feedback. no bashing just solutions ....
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Men They Can Never Have ? by WaleBinSanusi(m): 10:19am On May 17, 2016
booked
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Men They Can Never Have ? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 17, 2016
cool maybe bcoz Some ladies juz love competition...
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Men They Can Never Have ? by robosky02(m): 10:30am On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:
cool maybe bcoz Some ladies juz love competition...

after 2 year?

when you are yet to win the medal
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Men They Can Never Have ? by ThreeGEEKS(m): 10:31am On May 17, 2016
robosky02:

but John gave and excuse that she was still an undergraduate. he wants a graduate.

during this time she has added some weight and he kept complaining she is getting too fat.

After NYSC every day she was in the gym walking out.

now he complains that instead of looking for job she is lazing about in the name of going to a gym. that he does not want a liability.

meanwhile there is another guy she meet while in service, that loves her size, doesn't care if she has a job or not. His parents are well to do and want him to settle down so he can manage the family business.

All her friends have ask her to let go of John but she says no, because she knows one other girl that's competing with her to get him

House, one of her friends asked My advise what they should do or tell her to let go...
please I want some solution before giving her a feedback. no bashing just solutions ....

I stopped reading after I saw the words in bold

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Men They Can Never Have ? by robosky02(m): 10:35am On May 17, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:

ok continue now cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Men They Can Never Have ? by Nobody: 10:35am On May 17, 2016
robosky02:

after 2 year?

when you are yet to win the medal

Even til their last breath they'll do it in the name of the competition... they we're challenged and they feel that if they lost it, it's the end of their life...
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Men They Can Never Have ? by firstking01(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2016
Hgfrtyuibng
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Men They Can Never Have ? by MRBrownJ: 1:50pm On May 17, 2016
so some stranger comes along and she should drop the man she desire, to settle for this donkey (that she probably dont even fancy), just to be in a r/ship?!

both men are no good to her but she is trying to stay with the one she desires, at any costs.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Men They Can Never Have ? by schumastic(m): 2:37pm On May 17, 2016
robosky02:

After NYSC every day she was in the gym working out.

since is a contest then should make sure she brings back the trophy grin grin grin

she should stop living in a fool's paradise and accept her loss cus john doesn't love her at all and am sure he is just after her body..
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Men They Can Never Have ? by KOYINSTEL(f): 3:22pm On May 17, 2016
Abeg who is chasing who? nd who is proposing to who?? reversal of roles
Abeg make d grl find her level oo d guy no get her time
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Men They Can Never Have ? by robosky02(m): 3:53pm On May 17, 2016
KOYINSTEL:
Abeg who is chasing who? nd who is proposing to who??
reversal of roles

Abeg make d grl find her level oo
d guy no get her time

are you seriouse after all this years...
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Men They Can Never Have ? by KOYINSTEL(f): 11:07am On May 18, 2016
robosky02:

are you seriouse after all this years...

then she should be ready to waste more years trying to please an idiot that doesn't give a damn about her.

it's better for her to end it now
the guy will most likely not end up marrying her
the girl is bringing herself too low
the guy is annoying nd the girl herself should know her worth and stop trying to please the man at all cost

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Men They Can Never Have ? by Ifakiland(m): 11:53am On May 18, 2016
KOYINSTEL:

then she should be ready to waste more years trying to please an idiot that doesn't give a damn about her.

it's better for her to end it now
the guy will most likely not end up marrying her
the girl is bringing herself too low
the guy is annoying nd the girl herself should know her worth and stop trying to please the man at all cost
gals, so u really want her to leave her bf of 2yrs for a rich guy she met less dan a yr. no wonder domestic violence is common. Pls gals wateva u do marry a guy u can call a frnd.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Men They Can Never Have ? by KOYINSTEL(f): 12:27pm On May 18, 2016
Ifakiland:

gals, so u really want her to leave her bf of 2yrs for a rich guy she met less dan a yr. no wonder domestic violence is common. Pls gals wateva u do marry a guy u can call a frnd.

I'm not saying she should leave the guy for a rich guy,it doesn't necessarily have to be d rich guy,but it has to be someone who loves and adores her just the way she is

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Men They Can Never Have ? by KOYINSTEL(f): 1:24pm On May 18, 2016
. [/quote]
Ifakiland:

gals, so u really want her to leave her bf of 2yrs for a rich guy she met less dan a yr. [/s]no wonder domestic violence is common. Pls gals wateva u do marry a guy u can call a frnd.
[/s][quote author=Ifakiland post=45733893]

if she marries d guy dat does not love her,don't u think that is when she will be a victim of domestic violence rather than when she marries someone that loves her??

don't u think before writing?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Men They Can Never Have ? by vicstar(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:

• • • • • Wickedest grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Men They Can Never Have ? by robosky02(m): 1:49pm On May 18, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • Wickedest grin grin

watin this one dey type self

(1) (Reply)

Am In Big Trouble Sha / 5 Solid Promises That A Man May Never Be Able To Keep After You Get Married / I Really Think The Niigerian British Boxer Anthony Joshua Is Cute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.