Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

What If Women Did Not Exist? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Women Did Not Exist? (4914 Views)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / If Women Had No Menopause / The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 17, 2016
[quote author=Boxer007 post=45710194][/quote]
Have u ever thought of the fact that without women, you definitely wouldn't exist undecided
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by Boxer007(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
It would be a pain in the ass....

Boo boo, start practising by sitting on your thumb Four times a day
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by Boxer007(m): 9:22pm On May 17, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Have u ever thought of the fact that without women, you definitely wouldn't exist undecided

Have you ever heard of test tube babies?.. Boo boo please do your research. GAY rules.
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by AlexCk: 9:54pm On May 17, 2016
Boxer007:

Boo boo Dont knock when you haven't tried.GÀY sexxx is the best and once you go GAY,you wouldn't crack. boo boo, Women need to go away so guys like you can remain focused. We don't need them

Lol, sorry mate, u cnt force someone to be what can "never" be.

P.S: no matter how much u "hate" women, the world needs them, we need them, cuz they r just amazing!

1 Like

Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by Boxer007(m): 10:25pm On May 17, 2016
AlexCk:

Lol, sorry mate, u cnt force someone to be what can "never" be.

P.S: no matter how much u "hate" women, the world needs them, we need them, cuz they r just amazing!

Boo Boo women bring problems. They get pregnant. Men dont get pregnant. Boo boo if you are GAY, you will be free and being free is the best. You can literraly (f)^^K any man and men dont play hard to get
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by mzhorlah(f): 10:29pm On May 17, 2016
Boxer007:
Answer: The world would be a better place so men could stick with there own kind & women can practically get lost
i was abh to comment but then i saw ur signature and decided to reserve my comments
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by Boxer007(m): 10:36pm On May 17, 2016
mzhorlah:
i was abh to comment but then i saw ur signature and decided to reserve my comments

Boo Boo dont be shy, feel free to make comments. Nothing wrong with women making comments as the saying goes, what a woman can do, GAY men do it better. Boo Boo, enlighten us with your opinion
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by mzhorlah(f): 10:56pm On May 17, 2016
Boxer007:

Boo Boo dont be shy, feel free to make comments. Nothing wrong with women making comments as the saying goes, what a woman can do, GAY men do it better. Boo Boo, enlighten us with your opinion
nfn to say ....
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by Boxer007(m): 3:31am On May 18, 2016
mzhorlah:
nfn to say ....

Boo Boo this is a mature GAY disscussion for mature minds. You scared am going to take your man? I promise I wouldn't. Boo boo dont be shy, say your mind
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by AnusOdourInhaler: 6:02am On May 18, 2016
Boring world
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by Bose253(f): 6:16am On May 18, 2016
Perverts
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by Bose253(f): 6:16am On May 18, 2016
Op, you're disgusting
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by mariosam(m): 7:14am On May 18, 2016
charijee:
Your signature shocked shocked

Too late to chase the women away, we've come to stay

Lol...nice one

1 Like

Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by deluxez12(m): 7:23am On May 18, 2016
tee59:
No woman, no world.
hush please
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by Boxer007(m): 12:22pm On May 25, 2016
deluxez12:

hush please

thanks dear
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by kratosonofzeus: 1:53pm On May 25, 2016
Boxer007:

Boo boo Dont knock when you haven't tried.GÀY sexxx is the best and once you go GAY,you wouldn't crack. boo boo, Women need to go away so guys like you can remain focused. We don't need them
mr boxer ido u realize that a new anti gay organization has been organized in nigeria....they cut pricks o

Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by Boxer007(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
mr boxer ido u realize that a new anti gay organization has been organized in nigeria....they cut pricks o

Boo boo i have a statue of a priiick in my bag. I feel safe and secure. Boo boo would you like to come over to my place for dinner?
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by kratosonofzeus: 2:12pm On May 25, 2016
Boxer007:

Boo boo i have a statue of a priiick in my bag. I feel safe and secure. Boo boo would you like to come over to my place for dinner?
send 150k for transport alaye
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by Boxer007(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
send 150k for transport alaye

Boo Boo get a taxi to my place in banana, ring the bell and I will pay
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by Ambassador1991(m): 1:15pm On May 26, 2016
Boxer007:

Boo Boo get a taxi to my place in banana, ring the bell and I will pay

Should I come this weekend? WhatsApp: 0809 230 4389
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 01, 2016
Boxer007:

Have you ever heard of test tube babies?.. Boo boo please do your research. GAY rules.
U're just as dumb as u're ignorant. Do ur research Mr, for that to even be possible, you still need an egg from a WOMAN. And after fertilisation in the test tube, they're still in planted in the uterus of a WOMAN. They dnt grow in the test tube gay
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by Boxer007(m): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
women should disappear and leave men alone
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by mhiztee15(f): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
This world would be boring without us trust me
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by Boxer007(m): 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
mhiztee15:
This world would be boring without us trust me

Dearie, what can women do that Gay men cannot do better? you shake ass, We Gay men shake ass better. What?
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
sade1994:
If Women Did Not Exist , soaps would be expensive
who told u soaps will be expensive in fact what you are even thinking wouldn't have occurred in the mind of men
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Bose253:
Perverts
I get u, don't mind him
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by Boxer007(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
LONG LIVE GAY MEN
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by Boxer007(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
Den d world itself wud not exist...no women no life n love!

Says who? Men can now have babies my dear. You need education . Females should go away
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
Boxer007:
Answer: The world would be a better place so men could stick with there own kind & women can practically get lost
you would still be in the stone age.
Re: What If Women Did Not Exist? by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 13, 2018
Boxer007:

You don't think men look better in high heels? OK let me dress up your boyfriend as a female and just one night with him.in definitely take your man boo
my point is you gay men are not original. you have to dress like a woman to be attractive to a man, because that is what is genetically programmed to look attractive to them. And it also show the power a woman has which you can never have and neither can bobrisky.

Go and invent your own way of looking sexy you wannabe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining / FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.