Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Have You Date A Deeperlife Lady Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Date A Deeperlife Lady Before? (2061 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Propose Or Engage A Lady Before Marrying Her? / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Date A Deeperlife Lady Before? by jhasper(m): 7:30pm On May 17, 2016
deep life gal hard to get ehn
. when going to her house u must dress like a pastor or else.

the worst is u can't even touch them. . na them get virgin pass,

. but not now,

1 Like

Re: Have You Date A Deeperlife Lady Before? by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 17, 2016
We are d best,men r dying to have us as a wife.
Re: Have You Date A Deeperlife Lady Before? by mightyokwy(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2016
Lol, grin grin those ones na bad market.
Re: Have You Date A Deeperlife Lady Before? by jhasper(m): 7:50pm On May 17, 2016
Haybee27:
We are d best,men r dying to have us a wife.

ah know well
Re: Have You Date A Deeperlife Lady Before? by rose54321: 7:51pm On May 17, 2016
Everyone gets turned on, everyone has urges, just cause they go to a particular church doesn't mean it alters any of their senses. The one thing majorly different with them is their dress code, and modest way of live

2 Likes

Re: Have You Date A Deeperlife Lady Before? by obiorathesubtle: 8:09pm On May 17, 2016
hmmm.. No o]
Re: Have You Date A Deeperlife Lady Before? by rosieluv(f): 8:45pm On May 17, 2016
seems op hz nt met sm bad deeper lifers

1 Like

Re: Have You Date A Deeperlife Lady Before? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 17, 2016
Don't decieve yosewf. Depper life girls are wolves in sheep clothing. They gat a kitty depper than d atlantic ocean swallowing a "D" longer than river nile!
Re: Have You Date A Deeperlife Lady Before? by coolh3ad(m): 11:15pm On May 17, 2016
rose54321:
Everyone gets turned on, everyone has urges, just cause they go to a particular church doesn't mean it alters any of their senses. The one thing majorly different with them is their dress code, and modest way of live

Did I hear you say/see you type "modest way of life".....Are you kidding me
Re: Have You Date A Deeperlife Lady Before? by SpecialStar(m): 11:29pm On May 17, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Date A Deeperlife Lady Before? by stubbornman(m): 12:11am On May 18, 2016
jhasper:
deep life gal hard to get ehn
. when going to her house u must dress like a pastor or else.

the worst is u can't even touch them. . na them get virgin pass,

. but not now,

bro lies lies....those babes are just too good on bed forget the long skirt
Re: Have You Date A Deeperlife Lady Before? by SuperSupremo(m): 12:16am On May 18, 2016
stubbornman:

bro lies lies....those babes are just too good on bed forget the long skirt

oga no vex oh.......how many u tested
Re: Have You Date A Deeperlife Lady Before? by stubbornman(m): 12:20am On May 18, 2016
SuperSupremo:

oga no vex oh.......how many u tested
my former yard I was not only testing but chopping one strong deeper life sister .....she can moan for MTN
Re: Have You Date A Deeperlife Lady Before? by SuperSupremo(m): 12:26am On May 18, 2016
stubbornman:

my former yard I was not only testing but chopping one strong deeper life sister .....she can moan for MTN

Lol,only one and u are applying to the rest of the millions out there

Oga u no try now
Re: Have You Date A Deeperlife Lady Before? by stubbornman(m): 12:31am On May 18, 2016
SuperSupremo:

Lol,only one and u are applying to the rest of the millions out other?
Oga u no try now
I don't like counting bleeping experiences..its crazy but I've had dem , they are humans like you not saints....wen I approach them am not even thinking of their churchy nature... some of them will teach you styles you will just open your mouth like this cheesy
Re: Have You Date A Deeperlife Lady Before? by SuperSupremo(m): 12:41am On May 18, 2016
stubbornman:

I don't like counting bleeping experiences..its crazy but I've had dem , they are humans like you not saints....wen I approach them am not even thinking of their churchy nature... some of them will teach you styles you will just open your mouth like this cheesy
if only she teaches u styles there are 2 things involved........

either u are a starter or she be professional olosho.
else man must dominate normally during the act.
Re: Have You Date A Deeperlife Lady Before? by stubbornman(m): 12:46am On May 18, 2016
SuperSupremo:

if only she teaches u styles there are 2 things involved........

either u are a starter or she be professional olosho.
else man must dominate normally during the act.
oga you go tink say you don bad finish till one naija girl positions in an awkward way for you during sex

this no be Lord Lugard time wey man must dominate oh......
Re: Have You Date A Deeperlife Lady Before? by SuperSupremo(m): 12:50am On May 18, 2016
stubbornman:

oga you go tink say you don bad finish till one naija girl positions in an awkward way for you during sex

this no be Lord Lugard time wey man must dominate oh......
hahahaha,will have been very very interesting,never met such or maybe I preferred the innocent ones all my life.
never been with a Nigerian girl though
Re: Have You Date A Deeperlife Lady Before? by Nobody: 12:53am On May 18, 2016
Deeper life gals get stinky puny like Linda Ikeji angry

(1) (Reply)

Complete The Story ....... / "My Cook, My ATM", See Another Pre-wedding Photo That's Got People Talking / Why Do Guys Become Bitter When Their Friends Wanna Date Their Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.