Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... (35992 Views)

Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT / Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy / Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by feldido(m): 11:24am On May 18, 2016
StoneLucifer:
Very useless people (Rivers /Bayelsa/delta)..Able body men &women sit at home doing nothing, drinking ogogoro, smoking grass, causing nuissance and extorting tenants, demanding for house rent from tenants months before it is due, searching for sugar mummies &daddies and finally if no way out, resort to crime ,kidnapping &prostitution....THEY ARE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!! Buhari please destroy them all..IPOB, stay away from them.They are traitors AND your real ENEMIES if only u have eyes..

Come on, you are bigger than this rubbish u posted.
Laziness is synonymous with resource, be it Niger delta or anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by RuggedArab: 11:24am On May 18, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:
I strongly agree with Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State in his assertion that Bayelsan Youth (in extension Rivers youth) are lazy. Read here https://www.nairaland.com/3110142/bayelsans-lazy-governor-dickson

They are my brothers but they make me sad.

Most of our youth, particularly the uneducated are not ready to work, they will rather wait for hand-outs from Politicians, Amnesty Committee and Corporate Organisations for Nairabet (will you blame them, their fathers were POOLS addicts), Tramadol (why won't they abuse Tramadol when their Fathers sniffed SNUFFS) and other controlled substances.

In Rivers State in particular, the youth are so lazy and idle (remember an idle mind is the devils workshop) such that they are now willing tools for Satan himself to engage them in clapping (term used for rapid shooting of firearms) at law abiding citizens for no cogent and verifiable reason.

Orashi and Engenni communities in Rivers State are a no go area due to the actions of youth cult groups like DEY GBAM, DEY WELL, ICELANDERS and GREENLANDERS beheading people every other day.

Ogoni communities are a no go area,
Etche communities are a no go area,
Rivers Ijaw water ways are a no go area,
even Port Harcourt and Obio Akpor communities are gradually being overtaken by these lazy scumbags who kidnap people going about their lawful businesses.

How did we get here? LAZINESS AND IGNORANCE!!

A young man who is well cultured and from a well structured family with right parenting will never want to engage in nefarous activities even if he's offered a million Naira. If he is without a job, he will locate his enterpreneural skills and erk a living.

Who is to blame? OUR PARENTS IN THE DELTA, PEER GROUPS, THE POLITICAL CLASS AND THE SOCIETY AT LARGE

A Father who wakes up in the morning to Kaikai (Spirit) and Snuff, soaks himself in alcohol, ends up in Draft Game/Pools Office for the rest of the day. What kind of offspring or parental guidance can such a Father offer?

The child is brought up by the streets and sees laziness as a way of life.

But there are no jobs!! SAYS WHO??

In Port Harcourt for instance, go to Rumuokoro roundabout, the menial jobs are being done by Hausa/Middle Belt boys. You will see these Hausa boys with their wheelbarrows erking a living. At that same Rumuokoro roundabout, the touts are mostly Rivers boys, those harassing motorists are mostly Rivers boys...may God help us, Amen.

Go to Mile One Market, go to Oil Mill Market, go to Ikokwu Auto Markets, go to Town Market, etc... Less than 10 percent of the Traders and Hustlers are Rivers people. Rather those harassing the traders are mostly Rivers people.

Go to project sites, our youth get employment slots yet they sell them to Hausa boys. I visited a project site in Port Harcourt, I wept. All the boys building the drainages were Hausas. If such opportunities were given to our boys, they will show up at noon every other day or they may not even show up till pay day.

Unfortunately, an average Rivers or Bayelsan youth has institutionalised criminality. He is so lazy to the extent that his quest for criminality is insatiable. Same youth collects Amnesty funds, LGA Chairman's Allawee, dues from cult members, matching ground from business owners, yet he still wants to snatch a phone from a poor girl out there, he still wants to kidnap that hardworking woman that owns a boutique, he still wants to rob that bank on the major road...Them swear for una??

It is high time we told ourselves the truth, Warri as a city is paying for the sins of the youth. Our Rivers and Bayelsa youth should learn from other people's mistakes.

The Government has a role to play, create opportunities for our youth to acquire basic education so they can think rationally.

The National Orientation Agency and the media has a role to play. There is need to sensitize the youth on the futility of their actions.

The Religious Organisations have have a role to play. Since these lazy dudes converge in your auditoriums at least once a week, sensitize them on how their lifestyles affect other law abiding citizens negatively.

The Judiciary has a role to play. Any youth caught with firearms should languish in jail.

The Security Agencies have a role to play. They should make the Niger Delta region a virtual panopticon thereby creating that "you are being watched" atmosphere.

The Multinationals have a role to play. Remember when you build the man, you build the community. Dissident groups like the Avengers are springing up because for over 50 years of your operations, you failed to impact lives and environment possitively.

Above all, the family has a very major role to play. Na from Papa and Mama, you fit guess how pikin go be.

I rest my case.
This is poo!!!

How did you get to this? Your assumptions are very very wrong. You are like " Nigerian Youths are Lazy"

There is no place you will not find lazy people. Kindly correct yourself!
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Donlino(m): 11:27am On May 18, 2016
The Multinationals have a role to play. Remember when you build the man, you build the community. Dissident groups like the Avengers are springing up because for over 50 years of your operations, you failed to impact lives and environment possitively.

If only Y'all know how much this Oil Companies pay the youths on a monthly basis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by MadCow1: 11:27am On May 18, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:
I strongly agree with Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State in his assertion that Bayelsan Youth (in extension Rivers youth) are lazy. Read here https://www.nairaland.com/3110142/bayelsans-lazy-governor-dickson

Most of our youth, particularly the uneducated are not ready to work, they will rather wait for hand-outs from Politicians, Amnesty Committee and Corporate Organisations for Nairabet (will you blame them, their fathers were POOLS addicts), Tramadol (why won't they abuse Tramadol when their Fathers sniffed SNUFFS) and other controlled substances.

In Rivers State in particular, the youth are so lazy and idle (remember an idle mind is the devils workshop) such that they are now willing tools for Satan himself to engage them in clapping (term used for rapid shooting of firearms) at law abiding citizens for no cogent and verifiable reason.

Orashi and Engenni communities in Rivers State are a no go area due to the actions of youth cult groups like DEY GBAM, DEY WELL, ICELANDERS and GREENLANDERS beheading people every other day.

even Port Harcourt and Obio Akpor communities are gradually being overtaken by these lazy scumbags who kidnap people going about their lawful businesses.

A young man who is well cultured and from a well structured family with right parenting will never want to engage in nefarous activities even if he's offered a million Naira. If he is without a job, he will locate his enterpreneural skills and erk a living.

Who is to blame? OUR PARENTS IN THE DELTA, PEER GROUPS, THE POLITICAL CLASS AND THE SOCIETY AT LARGE

A Father who wakes up in the morning to Kaikai (Spirit) and Snuff, soaks himself in alcohol, ends up in Draft Game/Pools Office for the rest of the day. What kind of offspring or parental guidance can such a Father offer?

In Port Harcourt for instance, go to Rumuokoro roundabout, the menial jobs are being done by Hausa/Middle Belt boys. You will see these Hausa boys with their wheelbarrows erking a living. At that same Rumuokoro roundabout, the touts are mostly Rivers boys, those harassing motorists are mostly Rivers boys...may God help us, Amen.

Go to Mile One Market, go to Oil Mill Market, go to Ikokwu Auto Markets, go to Town Market, etc... Less than 10 percent of the Traders and Hustlers are Rivers people. Rather those harassing the traders are mostly Rivers people.

Go to project sites, our youth get employment slots yet they sell them to Hausa boys. I visited a project site in Port Harcourt, I wept. All the boys building the drainages were Hausas. If such opportunities were given to our boys, they will show up at noon every other day or they may not even show up till pay day.

Unfortunately, an average Rivers or Bayelsan youth has institutionalised criminality. He is so lazy to the extent that his quest for criminality is insatiable. Same youth collects Amnesty funds, LGA Chairman's Allawee, dues from cult members, matching ground from business owners, yet he still wants to snatch a phone from a poor girl out there, he still wants to kidnap that hardworking woman that owns a boutique, he still wants to rob that bank on the major road...Them swear for una??

It is high time we told ourselves the truth, Warri as a city is paying for the sins of the youth. Our Rivers and Bayelsa youth should learn from other people's mistakes.

The Government has a role to play, create opportunities for our youth to acquire basic education so they can think rationally.

The National Orientation Agency and the media has a role to play. There is need to sensitize the youth on the futility of their actions.

The Religious Organisations have have a role to play. Since these lazy dudes converge in your auditoriums at least once a week, sensitize them on how their lifestyles affect other law abiding citizens negatively.

The Judiciary has a role to play. Any youth caught with firearms should languish in jail.

The Security Agencies have a role to play. They should make the Niger Delta region a virtual panopticon thereby creating that "you are being watched" atmosphere.

Above all, the family has a very major role to play. Na from Papa and Mama, you fit guess how pikin go be.

I rest my case.

Abobi... Collect one Grand Lager Beer for my head..

Anybody wey disagree with you is an eternal Bastard.. angry

5 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Pangea: 11:28am On May 18, 2016
siobh:
what batch pls??
i was there some years back also

He don tay o!
Around 2000

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by wellmax(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2016
Sad but true. Little wonder even the girls are nothing to write home about. I remember the warning I got during service year "beware of the boys, they may be dangerous, beware of the girls, they are all sexually very active". (I mean girls of 10-15).
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by martineverest(m): 11:33am On May 18, 2016
9ja4show:
How did you all come about this assumption? Just because your neigbour is a lazy man you decided to paint "most" people lazy...from the east to the west and south to north , tell me where there are no lazy people.

This must be coming from an igbo man thinking they are most industrious in nigeria because them carry you from village go learn electrical work. E-diot
am also a niger deltan.the op is very right....what the op mentioned above is a typical lifestyle of benin,warri,rivers and bayelsa youths and fathers.the mothers are the only responsible members of d family.they are usualy the breadwinners

2 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by siobh: 11:34am On May 18, 2016
you na legendary o, i was there 13A. the place was worst. grin
Pangea:

He don tay o!
Around 2000

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Dynamite02: 11:39am On May 18, 2016
Parents and guardians please pay attention and take care of your responsibility. I wonder why a father will be asking his 16year old son for money...No shame at all! "Hey u ,u get sky there? Bring anything wey dey your hand..make I take push myself reach papa runo place"
Very disappointing and pathetic.....I am short of words,word cannot express the anger and disappointment I feel....I weep in my heart! One stupid youth just interrupted my typo now now.....telling me that I cannot even survey the land I just paid for, if I do pay youth deve fee. I beg tell me , make una tell me.. why I nor go wail for them??

5 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by asha80(m): 11:41am On May 18, 2016
Abagworo:

@bolded is right but it seems endemic in Bayelsa area. Its a long term psychological manipulation. Many like you are intelligent and self dependent but others want free hand out.
what would you say about this then?

http://akwaibomvoice.com/igbos-have-taken-over-our-economy-president-uyo-chambers-of-commerce-cry-out/
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by macaranta(m): 11:42am On May 18, 2016
It's a mindset thing..the Niger Delta youths need to understand that true wealth comes from exchanging value.You cannot live all your youthful days consuming and not contributing to humanity and expect to become somebody in life.You can intimidate with strength and weapon today,but what about tomorrow when old age sets in and your strength fails you?what legacy will you be leaving behind?.This is a wake up call for all Niger Delta youths and by extension Nigerian Youths,kill that consumption mentality,seek to create value in life.
He who blames everyone for his troubles will never find solution,so quit blaming your parents,government, etc for your misfortunes,take charge of your life and destiny.
Bless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by obitryce(m): 11:42am On May 18, 2016
Oil seems to be the source of problem in the Niger Delta, with youths behaving like spoiled children believing they should be pampered, wined & dined for without breaking a sweat. Had an incident some yrs back in trans-amadi - ph where some community youths barricaded and protested that they were being denied jobs by the company and were granted audience by the MD of the company who quickly announced that all graduates or skilled (welders, fitters etc) within the demonstrators should quickly step forward, identifying themselves and would be automatically employed. You could imagine the shock the MD had when in a crowd of over 300 they were able to get less than 10%. Goes to show majority of them spend their time chasing fast money either by selling of their lands, fighting for development levy, permit to operate etc instead of acquiring knowledge that could advance them in life.

N.B They are a lot of youths (Minority) also doing well in the Niger Delta but thats because they chose to. Its a personal decision.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Nobody: 11:44am On May 18, 2016
Xtopher123:
Ive to say the truth irrespective of Tribe or Clan,

An Average Rivers or Bayelsa Youth is a Thug..

Quote me and I'll give you many instances that led to my Conclusion

And it pains me to see them lavishing .., tho I don't blame them because that is what Politicians have turned them into.. i also blame the discovery of oil in the South South..

Does that include that your bayelsan side chick.? smiley
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by 9ja4show: 11:45am On May 18, 2016
martineverest:
am also a niger deltan.the op is very right....what the op mentioned above is a typical lifestyle of benin,warri,rivers and bayelsa youths and fathers.the mothers are the only responsible members of d family.they are usualy the breadwinners

Igbo boy claiming Niger delta, I am sure you are igbo fighting so hard to join Niger delta, you think because there are few igbos living in delta state makes you one?

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Nobody: 11:46am On May 18, 2016
StoneLucifer:
Very useless people (Rivers /Bayelsa/delta)..Able body men &women sit at home doing nothing, drinking ogogoro, smoking grass, causing nuissance and extorting tenants, demanding for house rent from tenants months before it is due, searching for sugar mummies &daddies and finally if no way out, resort to crime ,kidnapping &prostitution....THEY ARE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!! Buhari please destroy them all..IPOB, stay away from them.They are traitors AND your real ENEMIES if only u have eyes..

Ikwerre landlord don deal with you.! grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by ever811(m): 11:51am On May 18, 2016
iam from Benue state nd rivers state is my second home would really want to see the state grow for us all,..thank u my brother hope we soon hv ur likes in the state so we can experience change of attitude.. u gonna go places wit ur stand for the Truth.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Xtopher123(m): 11:53am On May 18, 2016
kaeforum:

Does that include that your bayelsan side chick.? smiley

Probably if she thinks like them then she's one of em...

Aint got a side Chick from Bayelsa tho.. wink
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by alpontif(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2016
If you have ever done any infrastructure project as a Contractor in the Niger Delta, You will Know that Niger Delta Youths are pathologically Lazy.....in a truly scary way.

Because they are Lazy, they want free money.

No sane industrialist will site any project in the Niger Delta, NONE.

Do you know that 90% of the Oil Spillage in the Delta is usually a result of intentional vandalism by Niger Deltans, who will then SUE Shell for Degrading their environment?

Those people are real criminals.

But I respect their women.

7 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by philips70(m): 11:58am On May 18, 2016
DropShot:
I agree perfectly with the OP. I spent seven years in Delta state and one year PH, it's same mentality.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun, I recommend this thread for FP. Let's help our youths.

It is the OYEL mentality. It turned the youths into very lazy bunch who believes and have been told they are not supposed to work to cater for themselves because they are from the Niger Delta, a region rich in oil.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2016
Delta satet own na devee! Collecting devee is institutionalised.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Digriz(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2016
9ja4show:

Igbo boy claiming Niger delta, I am sure you are igbo fighting so hard to join Niger delta, you think because there are few igbos living in delta state makes you one?
Why not admit the truth. This statement pained you well bt the OP is right likewise others who agreed wt him based on their own experiences. Truth hurts really and you must accept it whether in your own favor or not.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 18, 2016
happy to see this write up. I stay in aluu river state (uniport axis) now once is 6pm ,everyone enters house due to cult and robbery activities.. this so called boys are not ready to suffer and that's y they don't know life have value. I also served in river state here n witnessed those rubbish. if an average igbo youth have acess to many plots of land just as they do,I bet you,80% of the igbos will b rich.

here they sell land,use the money to flirt around n play bet at d end of the day continue swimming in the ocean of poverty. I must say that 70% of rivers indigene are born to be usele.ss! they don't have mind to go for a bank robbery Buh they v mind to waste bullets on cult activities n shop to shop robbery activities

nonsense all together. and they continue dying like fowls

3 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by greatmen: 12:04pm On May 18, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:

I rest my case.
You are high on some major stuff! So bayelsans and Rivers state folks are lazy, my first question when did you come to Rivers State? How long have you been in the Nigerdelta, How dare you open your mouth and insult the ijaw man, these are hard working fishermen, the ikweres hard working farmers and traders both upland and riverine, people who where always content and open to strangers, you destroy their very source of lively hood for generations did they beg you to exploit their land what happened to the groundnut pyramids etc everyone is eating fat on the oil wealth of the Niger delta, the Nation has become lazy that should be your headline such a shame, these are people who traded with the British king opobo etc enlightened humble people, you turned them like this even a gentle bull can turn into a beast when it's trampled on, I know the heavy tribalism I faced in shell during my IT days the only opportunities given to my people was to serve as tea girls and errand boys with all the graduates, my dad a hard working retired officer in the Nigerian airforce stayed in a rank for years due to the region and tribal sentiment even if he was more qualified than many goat sellers, such rubbish! I am a graduate from one of the best universities in geology with an msc yet to see an oil and gas work is major wahala even in my region, now your telling me if someone offers me an Ak47 to put an end to this injustice I would gladly do it!!
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by toludadon(m): 12:07pm On May 18, 2016
You forgot to add their penchant for forcefully extorting people in the name of collection of sticker fees, hawking and supply permit? They are ready to die rather than not to collect these illegal fees

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 18, 2016
Hmm....
From my own point of view, I see dia problems from the spiritual Angle. All environment have forces (demons) operating in there together and also family upbringing.

Back then schooling in South-South (Delta) and served dia (Brass in Bayelsa) and i think they arnt doing bad but dey are just ppl who love pleasures and fun and are generally aggresive in Nature. However the educated ones among them does exceptionally well.

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by kadrin: 12:19pm On May 18, 2016
Not all rivers people are lazy...some of us have our degrees and are Willing to work but no jobs for us...some decides going into trading or other menial jobs to make ends meet...last year,a federal teaching hospital in port harcourt employed secretly,how many qualified rivers people did they take?we have plenty jobless graduates from rivers state that I know from unipuniport and rsust struggling for themselves...nddc is nis not even helping matters at all,they create empowerment programmes for youth that they dont complete..Giving d youth hopes and shattering it..ask nddc what happened to their recent oilspil and fiber optic programs? Nddc created it to enrich their pockets yyearly.

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by KelvinC1(m): 12:20pm On May 18, 2016
Pangea:
Na now una know? I knew this when i was in Okpoama for youth service! Their youths live for two things 1. Sex 2. Booze
3. and thiefing (stealing)

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Kashrulez(m): 12:24pm On May 18, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:

Believe me, the problem with the youth in Rivers State and Bayelsa is attitudinal, foisted on them by several factors and not wholly political.

A lazy Father begets a lazy Son...Fact!

But Okonkwo wasn't lazy naa. Clue?
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by timilinda(f): 12:33pm On May 18, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Where you not one of the persons that campaigned for Wike to be governor. Well, deal with whatever you see. It will continue to be gloomy until 2019 when another opportunity will be presented to you to campaign for a worthy governor.

I pray to wake up one day and hear that a state of emergency has been declared in Rivers.

What has this got to do with politics?? The southerners have always been like that long before even Wike's Grandfather was born! Are APC States faring any better? Was River State any different under Ameachi?
Look @ what is happening in Benue and tell me: What has their governor done for them?
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Pangea: 12:35pm On May 18, 2016
siobh:
you na legendary o, i was there 13A. the place was worst. grin

My brother, i served in GSS okpoama and they have even gave me NYSC Merit award for my trouble!
Those were the days

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Chukazu: 12:45pm On May 18, 2016
loco4love:
I DISAGREE WITH POSTER AND THIS IS WHY:

I have seen why many youths are in the dismal situation they are in today. Its not totally their fault it is the Nigerian system that contributes the most effort to make sure the youth fail. How many jobs has the federal, state, local government created for the youth who just left university and secondary school. Some of the youth could not afford to finish secondary school while Buhari can afford to send his daughter to a university in Surrey, England. Everyone is not in the same situation as you. Everyone has not been through the same experiences as you have. Everyone was not born INTO the same conditions as you were. Wake up and smell the Arabica. Don't blame victims for the crime blame the perpetrators. The perpetrators are the elitists and their goons who own the Nigerian system who call themselves: president, vice president, governor, local government chairman, dpo, police constable, politician, lecturer who fornicates with the students in the schools, etc.

Nigeria is hell and it is run by imps and demon-lovers. It makes me wonder how God-fearing folk survive everyday in Nigeria.

anybody that is waiting for federal, state and local government job may have to wait till Jesus comes... how many jobs can they offer apart from civil service work and how many people can be absorbed?

there's is to create enabling Avenue for business to thrive.

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Scholes007(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2016
Kashrulez:

But Okonkwo wasn't lazy naa. Clue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / Don’t Give Up, You Will Win One Day – Buhari Tells Mama Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.