Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... (35986 Views)

Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT / Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy / Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by rodbel(m): 2:33pm On May 18, 2016
9ja4show:
How did you all come about this assumption? Just because your neigbour is a lazy man you decided to paint "most" people lazy...from the east to the west and south to north , tell me where there are no lazy people.

This must be coming from an igbo man thinking they are most industrious in nigeria because them carry you from village go learn electrical work. E-diot

What the OP posted up there is the truth. Deal with it. No assumptions whatsoever. He even went ahead to give instances, Rumuokoro, MileOne, Park etc. You will see them natives there harassing hard-working Men and Women...who mostly are non-indigenes.

Progress and Development comes only when we accept of mistakes/misgivings/problems and work on them so they won't occur again. Turning a blind eye is digging a deeper hole of depression.

Have a pleasant day

5 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Amehdan(m): 2:33pm On May 18, 2016
if you want to see the peak of laziness go to Azuzuama in southern ijaw local government of Bayelsa their men are lazy set of people, is only their ladies that can go for fishing.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Truckpusher(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Wike should stop the senseless killings in your LGA, else we would declare state of emergency in Rivers.
Really ? Wike is the one going around all in the name of cult supremacy to create problems? Wike must be a superman then.

Just listen to yourself - I think you should call Amaechi and his party loyalists to order ,let them stop distributing guns to illiterate ,jobless and misguided teenagers to create mayhem while hoping that a state of emergency would be declared to enable the APC take over Rivers State from the backdoor.

You know one thing I like about you folks in Rivers State politics - You got a loud mouth,Well! I never knew that the whole violence prior to the election/war and immediately after the election/war was about declaring a state of emergency in Rivers State....smh
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by ClintonDal(m): 2:48pm On May 18, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Where you not one of the persons that campaigned for Wike to be governor. Well, deal with whatever you see. It will continue to be gloomy until 2019 when another opportunity will be presented to you to campaign for a worthy governor.

I pray to wake up one day and hear that a state of emergency has been declared in Rivers.
Just imagine the height of your aloofness. What's the connection of Wike to this story? Has kidnapping and cultism not been going on since the days of Peter Odili? Must we politicize everything.
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by rodbel(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
Die it.. who deh echo Rivers for this careless matter
My state is a peace loving and viable state... we are industrious.
If a Bayelsan governor talks about it's citizens, why add Rivers
Lazyness is everywhere.

Bolded is a well known cult slur... In Rivers.. re u a cultist!?

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by 9ja4show: 3:05pm On May 18, 2016
stagger:

I spent 30 years of my life living in the Niger Delta. I have businesses there even till now. You cannot teach me about a region I come from which I know with the back of my hand. People like you live in self-deceit. There was an election in Bayelsa this year. Were you even there to know how it played out? Please go and pick up your brain wherever you left it and travel round the region. And never you address me personally on this issue. Abi you chop craze?

Your head nor correct , so you are the only one with buisness in Niger delta Abi? There are no hardworking Niger deltans there ; you need to submit yourself for urgent medical attention

So because you have call booth * we should not hear word again Mr hardworking

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by DifferentBoy1(m): 3:09pm On May 18, 2016
rodbel:

Bolded is a well known cult slur... In Rivers.. re u a cultist!?

I,'m not a cultist but vexed by the indictment of my state.
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 18, 2016
9ja4show:
How did you all come about this assumption? Just because your neigbour is a lazy man you decided to paint "most" people lazy...from the east to the west and south to north , tell me where there are no lazy people.

This must be coming from an igbo man thinking they are most industrious in nigeria because them carry you from village go learn electrical work. E-diot
are u actually using that tin in d skulk called brain?

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 18, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:

My friend, I'm sure you know it will be a herculian task to disprove all I have written because they are verifiable facts.

Majority of our youth are lazy scumbags... Unleashing terror on both locals and visitors in order to fund their drug dependent life styles.

By the way, I am more Niger Deltan than you.
leave d guy abeg...he doesn't think before he talks

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 18, 2016
9ja4show:

No need to insult, oil producing communities in the south east share the same problem, there are lazy people everywhere but what the op is saying is that resource rich zones tend to develop a very slothy lifestyle over time, and mind you the resource mustn't be oil, in Lagos we still have lazy omoniles and alayes. Even the southern states in the US possess the same attitude,
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by stagger: 4:23pm On May 18, 2016
9ja4show:

Your head nor correct , so you are the only one with buisness in Niger delta Abi? There are no hardworking Niger deltans there ; you need to submit yourself for urgent medical attention

So because you have call booth * we should not hear word again Mr hardworking

Na you wey get incorrect head. Where u from sef? You be Niger Delta? Not surprised. You must be a product of the sperm sharing which is very rampant in that region. Na why you just dey open your smelly mouth dey vomit rubbish for here. Were u don go for Niger Delta?

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by cozyfaithex(f): 4:27pm On May 18, 2016
real fact,sometimes I feel lyk weeping

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:50pm On May 18, 2016
Pangea:
Na now una know? I knew this when i was in Okpoama for youth service! Their youths live for two things 1. Sex 2. Booze
Hmmm. So Donald Trump was right!
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by aloaye11: 4:53pm On May 18, 2016
my brother u have said nothing but d truth, I served in rivers,I was ashamed of them. every single street u go is full of touts,they collect all sort of receipt from people working and at d end of d day u see them at night clubs n kaikai joint. their people are so lazy to work, if u give them slot to work they may spend two hours on something of two minutes and it u dare challenge them, na war for u so at some instance u just pay them off, in ur presence they go begin enter bottle. it just so shameful n I blame u govt,because u use them n always give them free monies, they think life is a bed of roses. Mr governor,are u just noticing? the street is shit already n it has gone beyond mere talk, treat them like they want by dealing with them with iron hand. provide job n stop paying touts, make a law that makes touting a criminal action.
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by naijatruth: 5:05pm On May 18, 2016
In as much as I do not support criminality but I can feel your disdain for Rivers and Bayelsan youths.
The rate of drug intake/abuse among Northern youths (even in Abuja "Barnex junction axis is even legalized"wink can not be compared with that of Rivers n Bayelsa youths.
The rate of killings perpetrated by Northern youths can't be compared also. e.g Boko Haram, Hausa/fulani Herdsmen etc. The responsible and literate Rivers and Bayelsan youths are languishing in joblessness and your Govt. Cares not about them.
Pls travel to other regions in Nigeria before crucifying a particular region.
MyPWisINCORRECT:
I strongly agree with Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State in his assertion that Bayelsan Youth (in extension Rivers youth) are lazy. Read here https://www.nairaland.com/3110142/bayelsans-lazy-governor-dickson

They are my brothers but they make me sad.

Most of our youth, particularly the uneducated are not ready to work, they will rather wait for hand-outs from Politicians, Amnesty Committee and Corporate Organisations for Nairabet (will you blame them, their fathers were POOLS addicts), Tramadol (why won't they abuse Tramadol when their Fathers sniffed SNUFFS) and other controlled substances.

In Rivers State in particular, the youth are so lazy and idle (remember an idle mind is the devils workshop) such that they are now willing tools for Satan himself to engage them in clapping (term used for rapid shooting of firearms) at law abiding citizens for no cogent and verifiable reason.

Orashi and Engenni communities in Rivers State are a no go area due to the actions of youth cult groups like DEY GBAM, DEY WELL, ICELANDERS and GREENLANDERS beheading people every other day.

Ogoni communities are a no go area,
Etche communities are a no go area,
Rivers Ijaw water ways are a no go area,
even Port Harcourt and Obio Akpor communities are gradually being overtaken by these lazy scumbags who kidnap people going about their lawful businesses.

How did we get here? LAZINESS AND IGNORANCE!!

A young man who is well cultured and from a well structured family with right parenting will never want to engage in nefarous activities even if he's offered a million Naira. If he is without a job, he will locate his enterpreneural skills and erk a living.

Who is to blame? OUR PARENTS IN THE DELTA, PEER GROUPS, THE POLITICAL CLASS AND THE SOCIETY AT LARGE

A Father who wakes up in the morning to Kaikai (Spirit) and Snuff, soaks himself in alcohol, ends up in Draft Game/Pools Office for the rest of the day. What kind of offspring or parental guidance can such a Father offer?

The child is brought up by the streets and sees laziness as a way of life.

But there are no jobs!! SAYS WHO??

In Port Harcourt for instance, go to Rumuokoro roundabout, the menial jobs are being done by Hausa/Middle Belt boys. You will see these Hausa boys with their wheelbarrows erking a living. At that same Rumuokoro roundabout, the touts are mostly Rivers boys, those harassing motorists are mostly Rivers boys...may God help us, Amen.

Go to Mile One Market, go to Oil Mill Market, go to Ikokwu Auto Markets, go to Town Market, etc... Less than 10 percent of the Traders and Hustlers are Rivers people. Rather those harassing the traders are mostly Rivers people.

Go to project sites, our youth get employment slots yet they sell them to Hausa boys. I visited a project site in Port Harcourt, I wept. All the boys building the drainages were Hausas. If such opportunities were given to our boys, they will show up at noon every other day or they may not even show up till pay day.

Unfortunately, an average Rivers or Bayelsan youth has institutionalised criminality. He is so lazy to the extent that his quest for criminality is insatiable. Same youth collects Amnesty funds, LGA Chairman's Allawee, dues from cult members, matching ground from business owners, yet he still wants to snatch a phone from a poor girl out there, he still wants to kidnap that hardworking woman that owns a boutique, he still wants to rob that bank on the major road...Them swear for una??

It is high time we told ourselves the truth, Warri as a city is paying for the sins of the youth. Our Rivers and Bayelsa youth should learn from other people's mistakes.

The Government has a role to play, create opportunities for our youth to acquire basic education so they can think rationally.

The National Orientation Agency and the media has a role to play. There is need to sensitize the youth on the futility of their actions.

The Religious Organisations have have a role to play. Since these lazy dudes converge in your auditoriums at least once a week, sensitize them on how their lifestyles affect other law abiding citizens negatively.

The Judiciary has a role to play. Any youth caught with firearms should languish in jail.

The Security Agencies have a role to play. They should make the Niger Delta region a virtual panopticon thereby creating that "you are being watched" atmosphere.

The Multinationals have a role to play. Remember when you build the man, you build the community. Dissident groups like the Avengers are springing up because for over 50 years of your operations, you failed to impact lives and environment possitively.

Above all, the family has a very major role to play. Na from Papa and Mama, you fit guess how pikin go be.

I rest my case.
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by livinstone8(m): 5:10pm On May 18, 2016
Even the igbo speaking parts of rivers state have always believed they're not igbos and that's why they can never be like igbos
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by greatmen: 5:41pm On May 18, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:
I strongly agree with Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State in his assertion that Bayelsan Youth (in extension Rivers youth) are lazy. Read here https://www.nairaland.com/3110142/bayelsans-lazy-governor-dickson

Most of our youth, particularly the uneducated are not ready to work, they will rather wait for hand-outs from Politicians, Amnesty Committee and Corporate Organisations for Nairabet (will you blame them, their fathers were POOLS addicts), Tramadol (why won't they abuse Tramadol when their Fathers sniffed SNUFFS) and other controlled substances.

In Rivers State in particular, the youth are so lazy and idle (remember an idle mind is the devils workshop) such that they are now willing tools for Satan himself to engage them in clapping (term used for rapid shooting of firearms) at law abiding citizens for no cogent and verifiable reason.

Orashi and Engenni communities in Rivers State are a no go area due to the actions of youth cult groups like DEY GBAM, DEY WELL, ICELANDERS and GREENLANDERS beheading people every other day.

even Port Harcourt and Obio Akpor communities are gradually being overtaken by these lazy scumbags who kidnap people going about their lawful businesses.

A young man who is well cultured and from a well structured family with right parenting will never want to engage in nefarous activities even if he's offered a million Naira. If he is without a job, he will locate his enterpreneural skills and erk a living.

Who is to blame? OUR PARENTS IN THE DELTA, PEER GROUPS, THE POLITICAL CLASS AND THE SOCIETY AT LARGE

A Father who wakes up in the morning to Kaikai (Spirit) and Snuff, soaks himself in alcohol, ends up in Draft Game/Pools Office for the rest of the day. What kind of offspring or parental guidance can such a Father offer?

In Port Harcourt for instance, go to Rumuokoro roundabout, the menial jobs are being done by Hausa/Middle Belt boys. You will see these Hausa boys with their wheelbarrows erking a living. At that same Rumuokoro roundabout, the touts are mostly Rivers boys, those harassing motorists are mostly Rivers boys...may God help us, Amen.

Go to Mile One Market, go to Oil Mill Market, go to Ikokwu Auto Markets, go to Town Market, etc... Less than 10 percent of the Traders and Hustlers are Rivers people. Rather those harassing the traders are mostly Rivers people.

Go to project sites, our youth get employment slots yet they sell them to Hausa boys. I visited a project site in Port Harcourt, I wept. All the boys building the drainages were Hausas. If such opportunities were given to our boys, they will show up at noon every other day or they may not even show up till pay day.

Unfortunately, an average Rivers or Bayelsan youth has institutionalised criminality. He is so lazy to the extent that his quest for criminality is insatiable. Same youth collects Amnesty funds, LGA Chairman's Allawee, dues from cult members, matching ground from business owners, yet he still wants to snatch a phone from a poor girl out there, he still wants to kidnap that hardworking woman that owns a boutique, he still wants to rob that bank on the major road...Them swear for una??

It is high time we told ourselves the truth, Warri as a city is paying for the sins of the youth. Our Rivers and Bayelsa youth should learn from other people's mistakes.

The Government has a role to play, create opportunities for our youth to acquire basic education so they can think rationally.

The National Orientation Agency and the media has a role to play. There is need to sensitize the youth on the futility of their actions.

The Religious Organisations have have a role to play. Since these lazy dudes converge in your auditoriums at least once a week, sensitize them on how their lifestyles affect other law abiding citizens negatively.

The Judiciary has a role to play. Any youth caught with firearms should languish in jail.

The Security Agencies have a role to play. They should make the Niger Delta region a virtual panopticon thereby creating that "you are being watched" atmosphere.

The Multinationals have a role to play. Remember when you build the man, you build the community. Dissident groups like the Avengers are springing up because for over 50 years of your operations, you failed to impact lives and environment possitively.

Above all, the family has a very major role to play. Na from Papa and Mama, you fit guess how pikin go be.

I rest my case.
yes forget the groundnut pyramids, granite,coal, gold, copper in other regions, yes focus on the exploitation of the Niger delta yes 70% percent of the nation's wealth! The people are so lazy they were fisher men and farmers very lazy set of people before the oil boom, no graduates or professionals so lazy all the Headquarters of the multinationals are in lagos, lazy ass people all of them, avengers a lazy too, I don't blame you all a time will come soon...
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by toludadon(m): 6:59pm On May 18, 2016
I have stayed in Isoko land for sometime now, all I see is old and young women going to farms and I couldn't stop asking whoever is riding with me where the men and the guys are. You see old women carrying logs of woods and farm produces on their bicycles with no sight of any man.. Talk of substance abuse, everything is worse here, they take MOKITE, what we call monkey tail, or "TURN UP " they can get high on this to the point that they start misbehaving. .their girls are so cheap that they always hang on to you as if you'll be their opportunity to escape poverty. They stalk your life just because you buy them food and you booze them. .it's a way of life they need to change.. Just because of carrying them to swim at Noble Hotel's swimming pool for free is all you need to sleep with all of the girls.. The guys will be at every junction looking for where to collect "devee" and harass sales rep into parting with money for supply and hawking permits or stickers..the lives they live here is pathetic from Patani to Bomadi to Ughelli to Abraka, it's all the same
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by GuyfawkesAB(m): 7:06pm On May 18, 2016
My mama na warri woman and I can tell you that the op is %100 correct. Though there are lazy and criminal people to amongst other tribes, the ones in the southsouth are legendary and hereditary. I've always said that no matter how much job they are offered, they won't do. Money from bunkering, matching ground, kidnapping, stealing etc. No wonder they easily get jealous of hardworking people to rob them, like the three Igbo businessmen they murdered in Yenagoa

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by armadeo(m): 7:19pm On May 18, 2016
otokx:
Please add Delta State, online/phone betting is destroying the males while Telemundo and Series movies are devastating the females.

Me I know of delta state. N.a. God go rescue them. Deve is all they know. running up and down looking for deve. Kidnapping and general misconduct.

Chai they are lazy. Not ready to work. Even on community slots they sell for ridiculous prices and still disturb the community.

I have seen them.
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by roselynbas(f): 7:32pm On May 18, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Where you not one of the persons that campaigned for Wike to be governor. Well, deal with whatever you see. It will continue to be gloomy until 2019 when another opportunity will be presented to you to campaign for a worthy governor.

I pray to wake up one day and hear that a state of emergency has been declared in Rivers.

Oh please! Who was the better option? Amaechi's boy? was Wike not Amaechi's boy before their fall out? You people had better get your acts together or you will kill everyone until there is no one to kill again and you begin to kill yourselves. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by seguntijan(m): 8:12pm On May 18, 2016
And OBJ selected someone from that region to rule us for 6 years, chai !! and someone will tell me that we won't be in deep shit when someone from that region ruled us for years? Na God catch us, at least we've voted for ' I had no shoes ' not knowing that he lost his shoe after drinking ogogoro and kainkain.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by criuze(m): 8:20pm On May 18, 2016
After taking their oil and destroying their ecosystem someone come here ranting 'They are lazy '. they are so blessed that they shouldnt suffer. Have you been to UAE and Qatar and see what laziness is. Now my good op is advising them to start pushing barrow and doing concrete works to prove how hardworking they are, while almost there oil blocks owned by hausa babarians and yoruba smeagols . Pls my southern brothers need better works not the one left for abokis'. Pls op or whoever it is look for better advice next time
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by inemani: 8:23pm On May 18, 2016
I once had a landlord( inherited father's old house) who squanders rents upon receipt - Women, booze, I pass my neighbor generator runs till daybreak, etc etc. A guy of over 30; no job, no handwork. After a month, he transforms into the biblical prodigal son - so hungry, angry and daring. Same with most of his mates who were lucky to have been left Papa's old house.
Fast forward to another residential area, same story. Tickets' collectors, marching ground enforcers, enemies of progress, kidnappers and other atrocities mentioned by MyPWisINCORRECT; these are their specifications.
I am talking about Rivers State, the young men are terrible. Uneducated bunch!
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Tokety7: 7:08am On May 19, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:

I rest my case.

On point.
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by TheNonce: 7:12am On May 19, 2016
wink
MyPWisINCORRECT:

My friend, I'm sure you know it will be a herculian task to disprove all I have written because they are verifiable facts.

Majority of our youth are lazy scumbags... Unleashing terror on both locals and visitors in order to fund their drug dependent life styles.

By the way, I am more Niger Deltan than you.

Stop quoting that "pained lazy bastard!"
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Ugosample(m): 10:23am On May 19, 2016
criuze:
After taking their oil and destroying their ecosystem someone come here ranting 'They are lazy '. they are so blessed that they shouldnt suffer. Have you been to UAE and Qatar and see what laziness is. Now my good op is advising them to start pushing barrow and doing concrete works to prove how hardworking they are, while almost there oil blocks owned by hausa babarians and yoruba smeagols . Pls my southern brothers need better works not the one left for abokis'. Pls op or whoever it is look for better advice next time

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by criuze(m): 9:20pm On May 19, 2016
Ugosample:

What is this one saying?
Someone may thought you're forced to read this comment
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Silumi(f): 9:38am On May 20, 2016
Ugosample:

What is this one saying?
Allow them to b ranting and bringing up excuses instead of working that's aw the youths will end up in poverty!!
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by ELff: 11:47am On May 20, 2016
Truckpusher:
I never wanted to engage your ignorant nature on this your concocted shiit load of crap you actually wasted time to pull out from your ass but with this particular comment of yours I couldn't help it but put your naivety to the dust bin of all ridiculous write-ups where it usually belong to.

You need to go back to class, dust up some books ,read them up ,digest them properly and compare the past and current political structure , politics and policy/policies of this entity called ''one Nigeria'' as it has affected the ecosystem ,the people and the value system of the Niger Delta people as well as social justice justice.

When you're done with this research and follow up on it religiously then maybe just maybe I might find you worthy enough to engage you next time you start having diarrhea of the finger.

FYI:The three major tribes of this geographical expression is a disgrace to mankind, they only succeeded in creating one of the most useless state in the Gulf Of Guinea .

Brotherly... Kill your pain, it will make your burden lighter.
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Elizabethoni(f): 8:09pm On May 21, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:

I rest my case.

So true...i agree with that governor too..i once worked in a call centre for one of these brewery companies and i noticed that calls i received as earky as 8am is calls from communities in delta ..asking foolish questions about beers...how to enter promition or rewards for buying beer...i never got a call on how to get employed or scholarship only lagosians or other states especially the west ask.

Infact there is one i will never forget ...the guy from delta ..one community i wouldnt mention proudly said he has been drinking a particular brand for 23yrs and his blood is full of *abc*(wont mention d brand)..so wont like to be rewarded for drinking it every morning and night...i no fit laugh...na dem dey always see cockroach in the bottle and threaten to sue or the company compensates them asap...always looking for an opportunity to blackmail...toooo lazy
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by 7lives: 9:04pm On May 21, 2016
lovedatruth:
I hope to see d poster n give him a hug. One tin u fail to add is dere money spending attitude, dey spend money like deres no tommorow. Example is wat characterised d last Administration. Dis wat we call 'bu je bu danu' in my part of d country.

Chai daris Goduooo, I met one man whose only business is to import designers jeans trousers for these so called Niger deltans, some of them that are ordinary clerical staffs in their office are buying 350k jeans, and the man was like " na the label dem they buy".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video / Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari / Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.