Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari (20604 Views)

"Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / "Beef Up Security Around Osinbajo" - Fasehun / Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over- Fashehun Blasts PMB!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Segadem(m): 10:34am On May 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:35am On May 18, 2016
aljharem:
A man left government a year ago, his image still loom larger than life. Another came a year ago, everything he touched turned to dust!

In the realm of hypothesis, many said we would have been worse! I ask, what can be worse than this? A government run by NEOPHYTES and APPRENTICES? No economic policies in place.

Today, I am not convinced on devaluation. Next day, we will devalue to reflect present reality. Just before you think there is hope, you hear deregulation where government fixes prices of a commodity they can't provide. In another breath, oh, thank God we have removed subsidy on petroleum products. Just before you Erupt hope, the Vice president said we have not removed subsidy.

They banned the operation of domiciliary accounts and just as you say mama, they reversed themselves with unpardonable collateral
damage to commerce. Their broomstick must have swept their brains into the 'odo ogun'!

Nigeria is no doubt an animal farm!

Akanni Ola Balogun

Chei! You have said it all.. I weep for 9ja!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by loomer: 10:38am On May 18, 2016
You talk true sha.

But make me self talk my own, Nigeria matter don tire me. I no dey put mouth again

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by amtaken(f): 10:38am On May 18, 2016
That's the voice of a wise man, not these little spoon-fed kids we have here.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by caphone: 10:38am On May 18, 2016
Lmao wailing wailer yu go wail till the end of yo miserable lives
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by wallacedahmenac: 10:40am On May 18, 2016
i think he is absolutely right
CAN ANY ONE PROVE HIS ASS WRONG??
....... #FUCKTHECHANGE

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Mistermamus(m): 10:40am On May 18, 2016
Buhari is a disaster! I knw 2019 will be rigged, 8yrs wasted. Bloody directionless dictator
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by freeborn76(m): 10:41am On May 18, 2016
I still rep Buhari! If there was an election tomorrow, I would still vote Buhari over Jonathan; for the first time in my adult life, I can go through hardship knowing fully well that there is a bright light at the end of the dark tunnel...
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by calliope(f): 10:42am On May 18, 2016
Abeymills:
Bubuhari is d worst evil dat presides over nigeria better described as mr confusionist mr failure mr hypocricy mr probaganda he jst like blood nigeria has so badly poorly in all front as a nation under his misrule yeye govt
But you voted him shey? And tagged us wailers ba?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by skywalker001(m): 10:42am On May 18, 2016
Mr Faseun or wat do u call ursef, we're not talking bout charm and jazz here we're talking bout economy wch u'r jst a novice abt. Only economist wil knw wat naija is going tru now and we believe in what Mr president is doing. Past govt has ruined Nigeria dat if naija is gonna be better again we gonna suffer but its jst a shame that there are many glutton in naija dat is not ready 2 suffer for better tomorrow. Nothing great is achieved easily... QUOTE: No PAIN No GAIN

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by waslite(m): 10:43am On May 18, 2016
tell dt oldcargo that call himself fasehun to keep quiet. we knw there issues in this country that we r praying to God to save us from it bt what did u expect opc to say wen all d yeye contract giving to dem by Gej has stop. jst imagine bcus dy r getting d national cake n naija is unstable presently he think can. he shd say ds during Gej regime... nt a fans of buhari bt I hate wat ds man is saying http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/05/new-fuel-supply-and-pricing-regime.html?m=1
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Captain22: 10:44am On May 18, 2016
MARKone:
Kindly Attempt all Questions.

Question 9 carries 50 points.

If GEJ is a constant, while APC is variable, and if
1year has been used for blaming; With the aid of
a diagram,

1. Discuss the probability of of APC blaming GEJ
for the next 3 years for,
i. Dollar increase
ii. Fuel price increase.

2. If APC = all promises cancelled, where PMB is
a constant, discuss the speed at which peoples'
suffering may increase.

3. Define the term, 'Budget padding'.

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know,
and how they can be used in the 21st century
politics.

5. Mention five prisoners you know that were
fed with N14,000 a day.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel
to after London.

7. Write short notes on these mad phrases:
i. masquerade dressing.
ii. importation of grass.
iii. pencil production by 2017.

8. If x is chanji, and y is lies/propaganda, solve
the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

9. If you used to be corrupt but now
fantastically corrupt. Explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

Oga examiner, I don try almighty formula but the thing never get head o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by HirstMOG(m): 10:45am On May 18, 2016
Where are the zombies? my fear is, are we going to live like this till 2019?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by loomer: 10:46am On May 18, 2016
MARKone:

If GEJ is a constant, while APC is variable, and if
1year has been used for blaming; With the aid of
a diagram,

1. Discuss the probability of of APC blaming GEJ
for the next 3 years for,
i. Dollar increase
ii. Fuel price increase.

2. If APC = all promises cancelled, where PMB is
a constant, discuss the speed at which peoples'
suffering may increase.

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know,
and how they can be used in the 21st century
politics.

5. Mention five prisoners you know that were
fed with N14,000 a day.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel
to after London.

7. Write short notes on these mad phrases:
i. masquerade dressing.
ii. importation of grass.
iii. pencil production by 2017.

8. If x is chanji, and y is lies/propaganda, solve
the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

9. If you used to be corrupt but now
fantastically corrupt. Explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

You no put time allowed.

By d way, we fit carry expo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by joseph1832(m): 10:46am On May 18, 2016
calliope:

But you voted him shey? And tagged us wailers ba?
My dear, I voted for him, and any day any time, its a decision I will never regret.

Our collective hope and aspirations as a people is never to be complacent and docile when people we voted for, become a thorn in our flesh, but to challenge them, so they can deliver the full yearning of the masses.

Like I said, any day, any time, I'm proud to have voted for Mohammadu Buhari. In fact, I'm proud to be among the people who sent Goodluck Jonathan packing to his village.
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by tete7000(m): 10:47am On May 18, 2016
aljharem:
A man left government a year ago, his image still loom larger than life. Another came a year ago, everything he touched turned to dust!

In the realm of hypothesis, many said we would have been worse! I ask, what can be worse than this? A government run by NEOPHYTES and APPRENTICES? No economic policies in place.

Today, I am not convinced on devaluation. Next day, we will devalue to reflect present reality. Just before you think there is hope, you hear deregulation where government fixes prices of a commodity they can't provide. In another breath, oh, thank God we have removed subsidy on petroleum products. Just before you Erupt hope, the Vice president said we have not removed subsidy.

They banned the operation of domiciliary accounts and just as you say mama, they reversed themselves with unpardonable collateral
damage to commerce. Their broomstick must have swept their brains into the 'odo ogun'!

Akanni Ola Balogun

The present state of Nigeria is a reflection of degenerated state of our society. Only in Nigeria will professors say they are ready to vote a man with tissue paper as certificate for president. Everytime I remember how vigorously Buhari certificateless candidacy was promoted in our ivory towers I cry. So sad. Obasanjo to add salt to injury said buhari is poor in economy and foreign policy but good in anticorruption. As if the economy and foreign policy are right to suffer on the platform of some loop sided anti corruption war.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:49am On May 18, 2016
Please this country degenerated way before Buhari or any president.
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:50am On May 18, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Shym3xx: 10:51am On May 18, 2016
stevecantrell:

I never believed he was a messiah but a Janitor. As it turns out, hes only piled new rubbish on old trash.

Lmao @ janitor. grin

This is just the beginning. I saw the man for who he's after his first appointees. Just wait till the well orchestrated and planned Fulani carnage bears the fruit they planned - with the passage of the land grazing bill through the back door, then you'll see how he plans to shag people in the arse. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Deen77: 10:51am On May 18, 2016
aljharem:

Akanni Ola Balogun

Oil crisis is affecting all the Oil producing nations from Russia to Saudi Arabia and venezuela, if your income is down you cut your expenses.

Can you tell me how a country can progress by importing fuel an essential commodities to run his economy, we have crude but no refinery for year's and no plan to refine locally to stop importation and subsidies payment.

If we refine locally and save the dollar for importation and subsidies payment in the last 4/5 years, how will Nigeria look like today.

Crude @$100x 2,000,000 = $200 million
Crude @$40x 2,000,000 = $80 million.

$120 million different daily.
Our survival resources is zero see Deutsche bank analyst below.

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:54am On May 18, 2016
babadee1:
Isn't this the same old man that was begging Buhari to pay him the millions of dollars promised to him by GEJ some time ago? Obviously PMB didn't agree to pay and now it's payback time. What a pity.
When GEJ awarded the pipeline contract, it created jobs for many Nigerian youths... But the government didn't pay the sum awarded for that contract and he requested that The present federal government pay him the sum owed not just to him but to those who worked for the few months they did to secure the pipelines. Can u work without being paid? He didn't beg, he asked for the government to pay for the service he rendered.... U seem to be blinded by partisan politics. Please do keep an open mind and see for yourself....
The minimum wage is 18,000 fuel is going for 145, five pieces of tomato is going for 500 Naira, u want to feed a family of 6-7, how will u do this ? U haven't spoken about nepa bill with increased tariffs, and the increase in transporting ur self, children's school fees, wife's upkeep and many more miscellaneous expenses ... Do not be blinded by your love for the people in a party. The people are going through hardships u cannot fathom probably because u are still in school n therefore under ur parents or you are working and u earn more than the average man, u should go out more and see what these people go thru feel their pain, then come back and tell us here what u think is good about this government that u support them so..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Ugosample(m): 10:55am On May 18, 2016
MeanChris:
It’s almost one year since the Buhari led Apc government took over power. It seems like it was just yesterday.. how time flies. From where I’m standing, I can boldly say nothing is working yet. The economy is down, unemployment rate is still the same cause everybody I know that was jobless last year is still jobless now, even the ones I know have a job are living as if they are jobless. One man made a joke that he wants fuel to continue selling at #250 because even if it sells at #80, he still wouldn’t have money to buy so its better everybody complain and he hides under that.

Power is still the same yet the tariff has increased leading some well meaning Nigerians into crime by tampering with their meters and hiding away from NEPA. Yea its NEPA.. even the next four generations in Nigeria will still know them as NEPA.

Security is nothing to write home about. Though it is a relative case because someone who lives in Asokoro, cannot be compared to someone who lives in Agatu. Some demons have been on the loose rampaging across the country. There are so many theories about them but the surprising thing is that the government has failed to acknowledge any of them or give their own opinion about the demons.

On the issue of corruption, what can I say? One thing we should understand is that the devil rules the world and if you don’t associate with or tolerate the devil, life will be hell for you. Our C in C vied for the seat of presidency and lost for three consecutive times, reason being that he believed he’s a saint who doesn’t need to associate with sinners. In 2015, he dined with the sinners and the sinners got him the presidency. Whether the president is witch hunting or fighting corruption, we should understand that there are sacred cows already and if the president should return to his saintly ways then he should prepare for 2019.

The complaint I have about the fight against corruption is that for one year now, the government has jailed no one. We hear of billions and millions returned everyday but no jail case. Left for Nigerians, those corrupt scapegoats should be brought to a square and stoned to death, so it will be something of joy if Nigerians see some of them in Kuje, Kirikiri and the likes.

On the issue of Biafra, it is a reality that Biafra or whatever name the new country will bear will surely come someday because Nigeria is not working. We are a country of 180 million so vastly diverse people. So if it doesn’t happen today or in this generation, it will still happen. I don’t personally know Nnamdi Kanu nor have I heard any of his messages to be convinced and I am not so keen to know so I have nothing to say about his crusade. One thing I know for sure is that the Nigerian government is making him a hero without knowing it. The more time he remains in prison, on trial or whatever they claim they are keeping him for, the more support he gets and the more interesting his story will become when he finally comes out. So the advice from my little voice is that the government should act wisely.

After all said and done, a voice inside me keeps telling me that things will get better and I seriously want to believe it. So friends and passersby, let’s keep our hope alive and wish well for our country because if the government fails then our country fails and we fail. My prayer is that God will give the C in C wisdom, understanding and knowledge to rule our dear nation well for the remaining three years of his tenure, so help us God.

You wrote a good piece, but let me talk about that Biafra of a thing.
The disintegration of this country will not solve anything because it is still the same people who will love in such countries.
This country has been damaged by people from ALL ethnic groups, and disintegrating will send these people back to their enclaves to continue from where they stopped at the national level.

What this country needs is restructuring and reorientation, because a lizard in Ghana is still a Lizard in Soweto; likewise a thief in Nigeria will still be a thief in Biafra/Oodua/Arewa / anywhere.

These are my thoughts tho.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:56am On May 18, 2016
I dis-like fasheun, but I'M WITH HIM 100% ON THIS!...cursed was d day i voted that hearless nomad!
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Ugosample(m): 10:56am On May 18, 2016
Mistermamus:
Buhari is a disaster! I knw 2019 will be rigged, 8yrs wasted. Bloody directionless dictator

He dares not.
He knows better than to make such mistake

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Bollinger(m): 10:57am On May 18, 2016
pendusky:
Where are Zombies? food is ready!

When I said

"Buhari is not a better candidate for Nigeria" the likes of

www.Nairaland.com/sagamite

were against me, calling me all sort of names, today the economic situation has affected him that he hardly get 100naita to get free 10mb from MTN, "His last seen 5th April"

toeven the blind man and deaf can tell u how hard life is presently.

Every one in my office who supported this man last year is now shouting

"He's incompetent"

We wanted him to fight corruption? leaving economic situation to rotten? employment?

Taking Nigerians as fools?, wake up and tell a junior minister to announced increment in fuel pump price without proper nationwide broadcast to inform us, and why they did?

During campaign, I went tru my old boy library to read the news watch of 80's and his government was nothing to write home about.

NB:

Its not even a year since he took over.

Are we going to endure like this till 2019?

grin grin

Over to you zombies, let's hear what you have to say.

I wonder why most Nigerians don't think like you. What a wonderful analysis. Everything was just wonderful before Buhari became president. Good roads, corruption was non existent, gas was available, top class education, 24 hours power supply, every single graduate had jobs, crime was non existent, etc. This was up to when he won the election again. Now everything has gone down the tubes.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by calliope(f): 10:58am On May 18, 2016
joseph1832:
My dear, I voted for him, and any day any time, its a decision I will never regret.

Our collective hope and aspirations as a people is never to be complacent and docile when people we voted for, become a thorn in our flesh, but to challenge them, so they can deliver the full yearning of the masses.

Like I said, any day, any time, I'm proud to have voted for Mohammadu Buhari. In fact, I'm proud to be among the people who sent Goodluck Jonathan packing to his village.
Your decision and Collective others has cause most Nigerians more hardship, misery, pain and penury.
I hope you're proud, you were part of persons that brought this detrimental and injurious situation on Nigerians.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Generalyemi(m): 10:58am On May 18, 2016
lie,he is iPod yoot
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by joseph1832(m): 11:03am On May 18, 2016
calliope:

Your decision and Collective others has cause most Nigerians more hardship, misery, pain and penury.
I hope you're proud, you were part of persons that brought this detrimental and injurious situation on Nigerians.
Excuse me, what could be more hard than seeing people cart away billions of dollars when the average man on the street life in poverty and squalor? Seeing that this same individuals, walk about scud free thinking and believing they're above the law.

Times are hard, no doubt, but the nigerian is built to overcome tough times, that's the spirit of rugged individualism given to us by God!.

I believe whatever we're facing now will not last for long. Patience is virtue, remember.
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Deen77: 11:03am On May 18, 2016
Mr Fasheun, that is why we vote him, the worst would have happen if Jonathan continued.

If Oil is $100 plus and dollar rose from 150 to 200 under Jonathan now is $30 plus, what do you expect if Jonathan continue?.

If you can't manage the good times how can you manage the bad time, this is our bad time is a global problem oil crash.

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Johnsinia(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2016
eyeview:
Am afraid of what this nation will look like by 2019 at this rate.
I believe that rather than further deteoriation till 2019,let this man die for the nation to live and bounce back.

Just like his govt of 1983-85,God cursed him with that 'magic touch'. Anything he touches dies.
Amen o to ur prayer but u knw God is not a man, Buhari is just enjoying the grace of God nw to CHANGE his ways for better. U knw, b4 God destroy u he gives u more grace to CHANGE. I tell u bro, if this mistakes, deciet, lies n propangadas (Buhari) die 2day there will be jubilation across the country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by folks4luv(f): 11:08am On May 18, 2016
MARKone:
If GEJ is a constant, while APC is variable, and if 1year has been used for blaming; With the aid of a diagram,
1. Discuss the probability of of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3 years for, i. Dollar increase ii. Fuel price increase.
2. If APC = all promises cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which peoples' suffering may increase.
4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in the 21st century politics.
5. Mention five prisoners you know that were fed with N14,000 a day.
6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to after London.
7. Write short notes on these mad phrases: i. masquerade dressing. ii. importation of grass. iii. pencil production by 2017.
8. If x is chanji, and y is lies/propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?
9. If you used to be corrupt but now fantastically corrupt. Explain the effect of gravitational force on you.
this is craze at it peak lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Buhari Will Kill Nigeria If Allowed Second Term - Fayose Says / Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths / Buhari: Looters Won’t Return To Power In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.