Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari (20606 Views)

"Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / "Beef Up Security Around Osinbajo" - Fasehun / Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over- Fashehun Blasts PMB!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by robosky02(m): 11:14am On May 18, 2016
MARKone:
Kindly Attempt all Questions.

Question 9 carries 50 points.

If GEJ is a constant, while APC is variable, and if
1year has been used for blaming; With the aid of
a diagram,

1. Discuss the probability of of APC blaming GEJ
for the next 3 years for,
i. Dollar increase
ii. Fuel price increase.

2. If APC = all promises cancelled, where PMB is
a constant, discuss the speed at which peoples'
suffering may increase.

3. Define the term, 'Budget padding'.

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know,
and how they can be used in the 21st century
politics.

5. Mention five prisoners you know that were
fed with N14,000 a day.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel
to after London.

7. Write short notes on these mad phrases:
i. masquerade dressing.
ii. importation of grass.
iii. pencil production by 2017.

8. If x is chanji, and y is lies/propaganda, solve
the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

9. If you used to be corrupt but now
fantastically corrupt. Explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

watin this one write sef
abeg I no overstand

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Larryfest(m): 11:15am On May 18, 2016
There is no need telling mr presido he knows already bt d problem is will he do anytin 2make it ok cos if Nigeria actually continues dis downward slopy CHANGE we might nt be one Nigeria in d coming year...
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by agbangam: 11:16am On May 18, 2016
Hmmm, thinking... PMB became president, says no to looting, says no to stealing of crude, says no to free money for d militant cos d militant are getting super rich while their communties are suffering, says let's put Nigeria on d right track, arrested major looters dat deeped their hands in our common wealth and boom all hell let loose. d lazy militant went back to d creeks and started bombing pipelines, power droped, no more light and some of us here in dis forum are insulting PMB. Things are hard we know but Soludo said dis hard time will come cos of d rate d looting/Corruption was on d high side den, dey refused to save, now crude price is down, no more free dollar to strengthen d economy and u still blame PMB, na wa for us oo. Our suffering now is a reflection of d previous looting and since d country is broke we are bound to face dis presnt challenges. So let's pray to God for d price of crude to boom up, else, na die we dey.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by AreaFada2: 11:16am On May 18, 2016
APC goons be like: This Fasehun guy is actually Ifeanyi. He's a hardcore IPOB.

In fact, he's the mouthpiece of the albino.grin cheesy

By the way guys, have you blamed Jonathan today?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Femich18(m): 11:16am On May 18, 2016
MARKone:
If GEJ is a constant, while APC is variable, and if 1year has been used for blaming; With the aid of a diagram,
1. Discuss the probability of of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3 years for, i. Dollar increase ii. Fuel price increase.
2. If APC = all promises cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which peoples' suffering may increase.
4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in the 21st century politics.
5. Mention five prisoners you know that were fed with N14,000 a day.
6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to after London.
7. Write short notes on these mad phrases: i. masquerade dressing. ii. importation of grass. iii. pencil production by 2017.
8. If x is chanji, and y is lies/propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?
9. If you used to be corrupt but now fantastically corrupt. Explain the effect of gravitational force on you.
Hahahahahaha.. You don kolo big time
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by mannyiyke: 11:20am On May 18, 2016
calliope:

Your decision and Collective others has cause most Nigerians more hardship, misery, pain and penury.
I hope you're proud, you were part of persons that brought this detrimental and injurious situation on Nigerians.
They said it was because of corruption dat made them unable to deliver their promises to Nigerians. How come, even in d midst of too much corruption in GEJ Govt, yet they delivered, and things were much better than today. I don't subscribe to d statements dat if Goodluck had not been defeated, d economy or things wld have been worse than it is today. It is a pure lie from d APC. They are bad managers of men and resources.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by smtx(m): 11:21am On May 18, 2016
Pidggin:
grin Buhari/APC go soon blame Jonathan for this
Turn to your neighbour and ask " have you blamed Good luck Jonathan today?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Rexyl(m): 11:24am On May 18, 2016
hmm may God help and deliver people of the country from suffering emanating from faulty economic policies. During GEJ the Nigeria was tagged country where stealing wasn't corruption, but presently under PMB it is fantastically corrupt, and the President surprising accepted this. Now where is the country heading with all strange and abnormal development has been serious concern to everyone.
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by stevecantrell: 11:24am On May 18, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao @ janitor. grin

This is just the beginning. I saw the man for who he's after his first appointees. Just wait till the well orchestrated and planned Fulani carnage bears the fruit they planned - with the passage of the land grazing bill through the back door, then you'll see how he plans to shag people in the arse. grin

Oga Shym3xx....na so we am....God save us in this jungle.
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by titiakins: 11:24am On May 18, 2016
Fasheun

May God bless you

Watch out

They will attack you for speaking the truth!
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by GirlAfrik(f): 11:26am On May 18, 2016
Leboska:
buhari is a curse. since he came in the glory of Nigeria has departed. he destroys anything he touches. the last time he promised jobs millions lost their jobs, companies began to park up.
what glory are u talking about?
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by calliope(f): 11:33am On May 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Excuse me, what could be more hard than seeing people cart away billions of dollars when the average man on the street life in poverty and squalor? Seeing that this same individuals, walk about scud free thinking and believing they're above the law.

Times are hard, no doubt, but the nigerian is built to overcome tough times, that's the spirit of rugged individualism given to us by God!.

I believe whatever we're facing now will not last for long. Patience is virtue, remember.
From the look of things, has anything changed so far? Have this present Government done anything to eradicate or minimize corruption, if not the usual propaganda, so what your point? If a man with Doctorate couldn't stop these bastards, what more can an illiterate do? for heaven sakes, how many accused has been brought to book so far?
Times aren't just hard but very difficult for the average Nigeria.n, nevertheless overcoming tough times come with hoping for the better. But the way things are right now, does its seem like hope is anywhere near.......
Patience indeed..... Brace yourselves 2019 isn't that close.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by calliope(f): 11:41am On May 18, 2016
mannyiyke:
They said it was because of corruption dat made them unable to deliver their promises to Nigerians. How come, even in d midst of too much corruption in GEJ Govt, yet they delivered, and things were much better than today. I don't subscribe to d statements dat if Goodluck had not been defeated, d economy or things wld have been worse than it is today. It is a pure lie from d APC. They are bad managers of men and resources.
You can say that again.
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by neocortex: 11:46am On May 18, 2016
I won't be surprised if Fasehun ends up in EFCC custody by next week.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by joseph1832(m): 11:47am On May 18, 2016
calliope:

From the look of things, has anything changed so far? Have this present Government done anything to eradicate or minimize corruption,
I believe you read news and you're aware how the EFCC is no longer a docile anti corruption agency? Dasuki, Dopkesi and their cohorts should give you a reason to think, unlike what was obtainable during the last administration.

if not the usual propaganda, so what your point? If a man with Doctorate couldn't stop these bastards, what more can an illiterate do? for heaven sakes, how many accused has been brought to book so far?
Just because a man possess a PhD, doesn't make him a good leader, neither is he a good husband. You should know, going to school doesn't make one a leader, as leadership stem from so many attributes, but being an effectual buffoon isn't among.

The accused are being tried, and many are still being apprehended and arrested. Just give it time, pretty soon, we will need bigger prisons.

Times aren't just hard but very difficult for the average Nigeria.n, nevertheless overcoming tough times come with hoping for the better. But the way things are right now, does its seem like hope is anywhere near.......
Patience indeed..... Brace yourselves 2019 isn't that close.
Times are indeed difficult for the average nigerian, but it is not today times started being difficult for nigerians, times have always been hard and harsh as the economy hasn't improved since 1999.

The way things are right now, stem from the massive high handedness and looting from those who occupy power since 1999. You don't expect PMB to come and perform magic do you? Economical development takes time. Its not a day's achievement.

And yes, 2019 is around the corner, but, I'll enjoin you to vote with reason, and not sentiment.
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by eyeview: 11:49am On May 18, 2016
Johnsinia:
Amen o to ur prayer but u knw God is not a man, Buhari is just enjoying the grace of God nw to CHANGE his ways for better. U knw, b4 God destroy u he gives u more grace to CHANGE. I tell u bro, if this mistakes, deciet, lies n propangadas (Buhari) die 2day there will be jubilation across the country.
Bros,I tell you.
If that man dies today,many nigerians who previously didn't believe will come to believe that there is a God who loves His people in Nigeria,sees their affliction,hears their cry and answers their prayers.
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by amazingspiderma: 11:49am On May 18, 2016
Ugosample:

You wrote a good piece, but let me talk about that Biafra of a thing.
The disintegration of this country will not solve anything because it is still the same people who will love in such countries.
This country has been damaged by people from ALL ethnic groups, and disintegrating will send these people back to their enclaves to continue from where they stopped at the national level.

What this country needs is restructuring and reorientation, because a lizard in Ghana is still a Lizard in Soweto; likewise a thief in Nigeria will still be a thief in Biafra/Oodua/Arewa / anywhere.

These are my thoughts tho.
I concorn with all you said,but I disagree that Nigeria was destroyed by all ethnic groups. This was done mainly by the north. As a matter of facts Buhari is only working to restore the predemocracy political ethnic order. That is one of the reasons he has branded the SE as 5%. But the major problem is that we are in the new age of democracy,and opportunity for prosperity cannot be restricted to selected areas. If this is attempted, the campaign of PMB to repatriate stolen funds will be a lost course. The intended use of those funds is a serious question that must be answer by current administration in a way that reflects equity and unity for all Nigerians.
The world is aware of the call from Nnamdi for Biafra due to injustice, and though they are not speaking for or against him,Buhari must have to prove him wrong by his actions. From all indications,this will be a very tall order.Let's not forget,it is on record the Buhari is a former dictator, which makes his case more interesting.But one thing is sure, equity to all Nigerians regardless of ethnicity must be reflected as a key criteria.
proudly 5%.
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Splashme: 11:54am On May 18, 2016
1acre:
I love this piece. I am not brainwashed, my senses are alert.

Nigeria is falling apart . 2015 US prediction.Feels like a more likely story.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Johnsinia(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2016
eyeview:

Bros,I tell you.
If that man dies today,many nigerians who previously didn't believe will come to believe that there is a God who loves His people in Nigeria,sees their affliction,hears their cry and answers their prayers.
as long as he refuses to CHANGE his ways or "pharoah let my people go", a special apple await him b4 2019.
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Rexyl(m): 11:57am On May 18, 2016
MARKone:

If GEJ is a constant, while APC is variable, and if
1year has been used for blaming; With the aid of
a diagram,

1. Discuss the probability of of APC blaming GEJ
for the next 3 years for,
i. Dollar increase
ii. Fuel price increase.

2. If APC = all promises cancelled, where PMB is
a constant, discuss the speed at which peoples'
suffering may increase.

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know,
and how they can be used in the 21st century
politics.

5. Mention five prisoners you know that were
fed with N14,000 a day.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel
to after London.

7. Write short notes on these mad phrases:
i. masquerade dressing.
ii. importation of grass.
iii. pencil production by 2017.

8. If x is chanji, and y is lies/propaganda, solve
the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

9. If you used to be corrupt but now
fantastically corrupt. Explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

first I disregarded this, thinking it was a child play, but suddenly I began to reason your mathematics might make sense.

Gej as constant:
APC as variable:
PMB as a constant:
APC as a variable

policies are derivatives:

while the result is what Nigerians stand to gain

Gej is behind or pursuing APC as the party leverages towards all directions

PMB is a constant loosely or tightly packed with APC as the party struggle to find the direction

So far derivatives of these issues added with the effects time and chance are the what the country is experiencing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2016
for u to see muslims gather to pray loudly against d so called sia baba u should use ur head to know this man govt isnt working...Nothing like giv him time..u can clearly see frm d onset tht he is a failure.this is 2016 we should use our head to impeach him now bfr it getz out of hand

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Shym3xx: 12:08pm On May 18, 2016
stevecantrell:

Oga Shym3xx....na so we am....God save us in this jungle.

Lol.

Anyway, keep ya eyes open - they're covertly planning something sinister. Everything happening is just part of it, but you've to watch their biggest plan.

Once events are like this: you have to go back in time to read the history of the people. And once you study Uthman Dan Fodio's conquest of the Hausas and how the colonial Brits helped the caliphate in subjugating those in the middle belt - you'll see a pattern that's reminiscent of the past. Keep ya 3rd eye open.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by hausameat: 12:09pm On May 18, 2016
pendusky:
Where are Zombies? food is ready!

When I said

"Buhari is not a better candidate for Nigeria" the likes of

www.Nairaland.com/sagamite

were against me, calling me all sort of names, today the economic situation has affected him that he hardly get 100naita to get free 10mb from MTN, "His last seen 5th April"

toeven the blind man and deaf can tell u how hard life is presently.

Every one in my office who supported this man last year is now shouting

"He's incompetent"

We wanted him to fight corruption? leaving economic situation to rotten? employment?

Taking Nigerians as fools?, wake up and tell a junior minister to announced increment in fuel pump price without proper nationwide broadcast to inform us, and why they did?

During campaign, I went tru my old boy library to read the news watch of 80's and his government was nothing to write home about.

NB:

Its not even a year since he took over.

Are we going to endure like this till 2019?

grin grin

Over to you zombies, let's hear what you have to say.

A co pensioner came to me and warned that I should be very careful with my family. He told me that his dreams never turn out to be lies. He warned that towards the end of July this year, many families will find it difficult to feed. There will be severe hardship. I told my wife and we quickly increased my pouiltry, increased my plantantion farm. As I am talking, am even giving out plantain free to close friends. Be warned. Buhari is evil. If you are out there doubting me, quickly run to where your Bible is and open to Provern 29 and read verse 2 (Prov. 29.2). There you will know who Buhari is.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by tokunegiye(m): 12:14pm On May 18, 2016
Please can somebody tell me what it will take to impeach the failed president....?
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by hausameat: 12:15pm On May 18, 2016
aljharem:
A man left government a year ago, his image still loom larger than life. Another came a year ago, everything he touched turned to dust!

In the realm of hypothesis, many said we would have been worse! I ask, what can be worse than this? A government run by NEOPHYTES and APPRENTICES? No economic policies in place.

Today, I am not convinced on devaluation. Next day, we will devalue to reflect present reality. Just before you think there is hope, you hear deregulation where government fixes prices of a commodity they can't provide. In another breath, oh, thank God we have removed subsidy on petroleum products. Just before you Erupt hope, the Vice president said we have not removed subsidy.

They banned the operation of domiciliary accounts and just as you say mama, they reversed themselves with unpardonable collateral
damage to commerce. Their broomstick must have swept their brains into the 'odo ogun'!

Nigeria is no doubt an animal farm!

Akanni Ola Balogun
I like this post die. A top class post. In fact, an Apprentice is even better than Adeosun, the most illitrate minister of Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Niceiroko: 12:19pm On May 18, 2016
excuse is a failure,loot cash has nothing to do with economy policy, wise up
Stalwert:
But when Jogogoro the chief promoter of stealing is not corruption was ruining the country while sharing our wealth with lazy militant bodies like opc and tomthief he was doing well shay? You people should know unprecedented corruption leaves behind unprecedented suffering.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by hausameat: 12:20pm On May 18, 2016
incomintop:
The president is so divisive and incompetent
He his busy going around begging Niger delta leaders like wike and Jonathan to passify the militants

He has course so much disunity in nigeria just today alone Benue governor said he don't want to see fulani in Benue state and Igbo fighting Yoruba in ladipo market

Prov. 29:2 has said it all. fFK has met his bail conditions, yet Buhari's Mugu refused him bail. If FFK should pray for the downfall of Buhari's government, we all know what will happen.
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by solaseunmatthew(m): 12:40pm On May 18, 2016
Oga Fasheun r whar is yur name self shush jare. Since it is n longer business as usual. Can you tell Nigerians the amount of Millions deposited into your purse during the last administration. So you prefer paying such a huge amount to few of you at the detriment of the whole country. Make una live Buhari alone, four years is almost here. If am wrong now let me bear the brunt maybe I will learn better in four years time. For now let Bubu be. Ka shi ko?
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by hausameat: 12:43pm On May 18, 2016
MeanChris:
It’s almost one year since the Buhari led Apc government took over power. It seems like it was just yesterday.. how time flies. From where I’m standing, I can boldly say nothing is working yet. The economy is down, unemployment rate is still the same cause everybody I know that was jobless last year is still jobless now, even the ones I know have a job are living as if they are jobless. One man made a joke that he wants fuel to continue selling at #250 because even if it sells at #80, he still wouldn’t have money to buy so its better everybody complain and he hides under that.

Power is still the same yet the tariff has increased leading some well meaning Nigerians into crime by tampering with their meters and hiding away from NEPA. Yea its NEPA.. even the next four generations in Nigeria will still know them as NEPA.

Security is nothing to write home about. Though it is a relative case because someone who lives in Asokoro, cannot be compared to someone who lives in Agatu. Some demons have been on the loose rampaging across the country. There are so many theories about them but the surprising thing is that the government has failed to acknowledge any of them or give their own opinion about the demons.

On the issue of corruption, what can I say? One thing we should understand is that the devil rules the world and if you don’t associate with or tolerate the devil, life will be hell for you. Our C in C vied for the seat of presidency and lost for three consecutive times, reason being that he believed he’s a saint who doesn’t need to associate with sinners. In 2015, he dined with the sinners and the sinners got him the presidency. Whether the president is witch hunting or fighting corruption, we should understand that there are sacred cows already and if the president should return to his saintly ways then he should prepare for 2019.

The complaint I have about the fight against corruption is that for one year now, the government has jailed no one. We hear of billions and millions returned everyday but no jail case. Left for Nigerians, those corrupt scapegoats should be brought to a square and stoned to death, so it will be something of joy if Nigerians see some of them in Kuje, Kirikiri and the likes.

On the issue of Biafra, it is a reality that Biafra or whatever name the new country will bear will surely come someday because Nigeria is not working. We are a country of 180 million so vastly diverse people. So if it doesn’t happen today or in this generation, it will still happen. I don’t personally know Nnamdi Kanu nor have I heard any of his messages to be convinced and I am not so keen to know so I have nothing to say about his crusade. One thing I know for sure is that the Nigerian government is making him a hero without knowing it. The more time he remains in prison, on trial or whatever they claim they are keeping him for, the more support he gets and the more interesting his story will become when he finally comes out. So the advice from my little voice is that the government should act wisely.

After all said and done, a voice inside me keeps telling me that things will get better and I seriously want to believe it. So friends and passersby, let’s keep our hope alive and wish well for our country because if the government fails then our country fails and we fail. My prayer is that God will give the C in C wisdom, understanding and knowledge to rule our dear nation well for the remaining three years of his tenure, so help us God.
Obasanjo is a little better than Buhari, although these two old men are nothing to be proud of. While Obasanjo takes decision abi actions before thinking whether or not he has done the right thing. Obasanjo in few instances show some regrets over some mistakes but Buhari will NEVER do that before and after a VER BAD action or decisions. If Buhari is an inch human, he would have shown some remorse and tell the 5% voters not to worry and that he is indeed the father of Nigerian. Such a duncy dumbest man. Let us all pray that this country woll collapse in Buhari's time.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by compujyde: 12:46pm On May 18, 2016
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by maxwell767(m): 12:49pm On May 18, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by hausameat: 12:51pm On May 18, 2016
wordychap:
How I wish buhari would read this!
But I know he wouldn't, those surrounding him will keep feeding him what he wants to hear while Nigeria deteriorates.
Buhari's first term has brought so much fears griefs, worries all over the country including the apc members. God Almight, please remember your innocent children. Do not allow us to develop BP because of Buhari's incompentence and his team of unrepentant liers. Lying is a gravious sin, yet Buhari and his apc team take delight in going very deep in it. Kindly separate us from apc members before taking your decision. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogbonnaya Onu Rejects Umahi's Car Gift / Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths / Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.