Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari (20602 Views)

"Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / "Beef Up Security Around Osinbajo" - Fasehun / Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over- Fashehun Blasts PMB!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by hausameat: 12:57pm On May 18, 2016
Abeymills:
Bubuhari is d worst evil dat presides over nigeria better described as mr confusionist mr failure mr hypocricy mr probaganda he jst like blood nigeria has so badly poorly in all front as a nation under his misrule yeye govt
This is what oyibi dey call point blank description. He sweet me for body.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by honprof: 12:57pm On May 18, 2016
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by hyperflex(m): 1:00pm On May 18, 2016
All of those making excuses and giving grammatical explanation for Buhari led administration as to why things are harder wld look like fools by 2019. Food stuff keeps rising, power sector be generating less energy, employers sacking n slashing salaries and many of those sacked due to this changes may never find a better job or even any job again. I am not saying Buhari is not with good intent but good intention with a bad and brute way of bringing it to fruition is not funny. A king is appointed to rule and during the first year of his reign people r complaining. First Buhari is not the best we cle av had. But the kingmakers made u all feel it was him or no one. The last recession america fell into did they make lives harder before fixing it?? Lives r already hard why make it harder to solve an issue. This administration excuse that things av spoilt so bad so we av to go thru some pain to solve it is not scientific or even commonsensical. They r just taking advantage of the subservient and docile nature of Nigerians. Whether good president or not u don't make lives harder to solve their problems. People are losing jobs for chrissakes.
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by honprof: 1:03pm On May 18, 2016
Bros. God bless your family for this Simple Analysis.

This is simple, non-partisan analysis and i hope reasonable people will understand this, rather than this "propaganda machinery been churned out" [b][/b]on virtually all social media platform.

aljharem:
A man left government a year ago, his image still loom larger than life. Another came a year ago, everything he touched turned to dust!

In the realm of hypothesis, many said we would have been worse! I ask, what can be worse than this? A government run by NEOPHYTES and APPRENTICES? No economic policies in place.

Today, I am not convinced on devaluation. Next day, we will devalue to reflect present reality. Just before you think there is hope, you hear deregulation where government fixes prices of a commodity they can't provide. In another breath, oh, thank God we have removed subsidy on petroleum products. Just before you Erupt hope, the Vice president said we have not removed subsidy.

They banned the operation of domiciliary accounts and just as you say mama, they reversed themselves with unpardonable collateral
damage to commerce. Their broomstick must have swept their brains into the 'odo ogun'!

Nigeria is no doubt an animal farm!

Akanni Ola Balogun
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Onlyonebuhari: 1:07pm On May 18, 2016
Old fool who collected N9bn oil block protection also blabbing, after all criminal will only support criminal!
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by honprof: 1:07pm On May 18, 2016
Well said Dr Fasheun,

Please digest the message and proffer implementable solution to these issues

Thus, people should ignore the messenger and focus on the message, and for once; be non-partisan in your analysis.

KillerFrost:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/nigeria-has-degenerated-since-you-took-over-fasehun-tells-buhari/

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by babajay69: 1:51pm On May 18, 2016
agbangam:
Hmmm, thinking... PMB became president, says no to looting, says no to stealing of crude, says no to free money for d militant cos d militant are getting super rich while their communties are suffering, says let's put Nigeria on d right track, arrested major looters dat deeped their hands in our common wealth and boom all hell let loose. d lazy militant went back to d creeks and started bombing pipelines, power droped, no more light and some of us here in dis forum are insulting PMB. Things are hard we know but Soludo said dis hard time will come cos of d rate d looting/Corruption was on d high side den, dey refused to save, now crude price is down, no more free dollar to strengthen d economy and u still blame PMB, na wa for us oo. Our suffering now is a reflection of d previous looting and since d country is broke we are bound to face dis presnt challenges. So let's pray to God for d price of crude to boom up, else, na die we dey.

Very correct. I read with great amusement the way some unashamedly biased people just keep bashing Buhari as if he is the cause of all the problems Nigeria is faxing right now.
It is as if they have gotten a case of collective amnesia or they just choose to forget that colossal corruption has been taking place for decades. The previous government had no will to stop it's own appointees from robbing the coffers bare.
The funny thing is that when things start to get better they will be the same people that will praise Buhari and insult Good luck.
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Eastcoast33(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2016
freeborn76:

I still rep Buhari! If there was an election tomorrow, I would still vote Buhari over Jonathan; for the first time in my adult life, I can go through hardship knowing fully well that there is a bright light at the end of the dark tunnel...
You are either a bloody liar, a hypocrite or Buhari's pikin. any which way, you are a certified ZOMBIE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Ugosample(m): 3:35pm On May 18, 2016
amazingspiderma:

I concorn with all you said,but I disagree that Nigeria was destroyed by all ethnic groups. This was done mainly by the north. As a matter of facts Buhari is only working to restore the predemocracy political ethnic order. That is one of the reasons he has branded the SE as 5%. But the major problem is that we are in the new age of democracy,and opportunity for prosperity cannot be restricted to selected areas. If this is attempted, the campaign of PMB to repatriate stolen funds will be a lost course. The intended use of those funds is a serious question that must be answer by current administration in a way that reflects equity and unity for all Nigerians.
The world is aware of the call from Nnamdi for Biafra due to injustice, and though they are not speaking for or against him,Buhari must have to prove him wrong by his actions. From all indications,this will be a very tall order.Let's not forget,it is on record the Buhari is a former dictator, which makes his case more interesting.But one thing is sure, equity to all Nigerians regardless of ethnicity must be reflected as a key criteria.
proudly 5%.

I get your points too.
That 5% talk was a very careless talk and may come back to haunt his government, but I still stand that ALL ethnic groups have contributed to the ruination of this country.
A house divided against itself cannot stand, that is why Buhari has to push for national solidarity.

But will he? Smh
And BTW, I be 5% too
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 18, 2016
pendusky:
Where are Zombies? food is ready!

When I said

"Buhari is not a better candidate for Nigeria" the likes of

www.Nairaland.com/sagamite

were against me, calling me all sort of names, today the economic situation has affected him that he hardly get 100naita to get free 10mb from MTN, "His last seen 5th April"

toeven the blind man and deaf can tell u how hard life is presently.

Every one in my office who supported this man last year is now shouting

"He's incompetent"

We wanted him to fight corruption? leaving economic situation to rotten? employment?

Taking Nigerians as fools?, wake up and tell a junior minister to announced increment in fuel pump price without proper nationwide broadcast to inform us, and why they did?

During campaign, I went tru my old boy library to read the news watch of 80's and his government was nothing to write home about.

NB:

Its not even a year since he took over.

Are we going to endure like this till 2019?

grin grin

Over to you zombies, let's hear what you have to say.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Oliviaxx(f): 4:18pm On May 18, 2016
KillerFrost:
Buhari has failed just after one year in office...
Even those I know that campaigned for him,has lost their voice...

APC where is thy shame..

Meanwhile,this is what hardship can cause grin

Hoo my gooohhh!
Faints!!! shocked
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by madridsta007(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2016
Mistermamus:
Buhari is a disaster! I knw 2019 will be rigged, 8yrs wasted. Bloody directionless dictator

True. I am not so concerned about the first four years. He will rig the election and would stay for another 4 years. My major worry after the 8 years is the number of years-likely decades- Nigeria will need to catch up with the likes of Rwanda, Kenya and Tanzania. We are still suffering from Buhari's first time as President in 1983!

We should brace ourselves for decades-long recovery.
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by ocdeut(m): 7:00pm On May 18, 2016
Leboska:
buhari is a curse. since he came in the glory of Nigeria has departed. he destroys anything he touches. the last time he promised jobs millions lost their jobs, companies began to park up.

he promise 3 million jobs every yr. we re waiting.
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by babadee1(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2016
eyeview:

Is that how you reason issues?
Okay,remove the messenger and ask yourself if the message are lies?
Its a pity that there are still daft people like you left who will politisize even the truth before you.
Any mature mind will look at the issues raised but I guess you are not one

KillerFrost:
bros.. What are you saying now?... This stuff you typed.. Does it change the fact that he's saying the truth?.. When will you people open your eyes and speak reality as it is... Probably when a cup of garri sells for #500..right?.. Nonsense undecided

krispycash:

When GEJ awarded the pipeline contract, it created jobs for many Nigerian youths... But the government didn't pay the sum awarded for that contract and he requested that The present federal government pay him the sum owed not just to him but to those who worked for the few months they did to secure the pipelines. Can u work without being paid? He didn't beg, he asked for the government to pay for the service he rendered.... U seem to be blinded by partisan politics. Please do keep an open mind and see for yourself....
The minimum wage is 18,000 fuel is going for 145, five pieces of tomato is going for 500 Naira, u want to feed a family of 6-7, how will u do this ? U haven't spoken about nepa bill with increased tariffs, and the increase in transporting ur self, children's school fees, wife's upkeep and many more miscellaneous expenses ... Do not be blinded by your love for the people in a party. The people are going through hardships u cannot fathom probably because u are still in school n therefore under ur parents or you are working and u earn more than the average man, u should go out more and see what these people go thru feel their pain, then come back and tell us here what u think is good about this government that u support them so..

Baba Fasehun is clearly just looking out for his own pocket and interests. The so called pipeline contract awarded by GEJ was nothing but political patronage in return for promised OPC support. Constitutionally, it is the duty of the NSCDC to protect the pipelines. GEJ had no business giving that job to the OPC. I have no problem with my OPC brothers but they are in no way trained for pipeline protection work.

Regarding the other stuff about the economy, the hardships and security challenges, none of that is new. The causes started before Buhari's government and in some cases even before Jonathan's government. So all of you who are stuck on personalities rather than issues need to have a rethink.

The Nigerian system is deeply flawed regardless of who is in power and our problems as a country transcend who is in Aso Rock at any point in time. If you really care about Nigeria stop fixating so much on what Buhari did or what Fasehun said. They're old men living on their last legs. This country will be around for you and me to clean up the mess left behind after they are gone. You better be prepared for the responsibility of the future because our past leaders have all failed us tremendously including GEJ. And the pain is just starting now, these are just the first signs of many years of failure.
Re: Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
joseph1832:
I believe you read news and you're aware how the EFCC is no longer a docile anti corruption agency? Dasuki, Dopkesi and their cohorts should give you a reason to think, unlike what was obtainable during the last administration.

Just because a man possess a PhD, doesn't make him a good leader, neither is he a good husband. You should know, going to school doesn't make one a leader, as leadership stem from so many attributes, but being an effectual buffoon isn't among.

The accused are being tried, and many are still being apprehended and arrested. Just give it time, pretty soon, we will need bigger prisons.

Times are indeed difficult for the average nigerian, but it is not today times started being difficult for nigerians, times have always been hard and harsh as the economy hasn't improved since 1999.

The way things are right now, stem from the massive high handedness and looting from those who occupy power since 1999. You don't expect PMB to come and perform magic do you? Economical development takes time. Its not a day's achievement.

And yes, 2019 is around the corner, but, I'll enjoin you to vote with reason, and not sentiment.

No offence but......how old are you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari / Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed / 2019: Buhari Will Kill Nigeria If Allowed Second Term - Fayose Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.